Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 (31623 Views)

Please Advice On Buying Iphone / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 / 5 Essential Things To Consider Before Buying Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bossmd:
If you want the Jet black iphone 7 you should get ready to spill about 600-700k in naira!!! grin
stop buying from 3rd parties, buy from apple directly.. I am doing so .. 3rd parties will always hike their prices!
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
stop buying from 3rd parties, buy from apple directly.. I am doing so .. 3rd parties will always hike their prices!

Did you pre-order already?
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
somehowpenis:

Somehow which intermediary is helping with your order? Apple sure don't ship to Nigeria.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ollah2: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
somehowpenis:
issue got fixed at exactly that day (sep 13).. get your facts right.

Well you are wrong. Some users as presently experiencing issues and CEO John Legere, and CTO Neville Ray told users of iPhone 6, 6plus and 5SE not to update. Apple should get their acts together regarding software update. It's just few devices yet every update causes one or two issues.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 2:16am On Sep 17, 2016
ollah2:

Well you are wrong. Some users as presently experiencing issues and CEO John Legere, and CTO Neville Ray told users of iPhone 6, 6plus and 5SE not to update. Apple should get their acts together regarding software update. It's just few devices yet every update causes one or two issues.
it might intrest you to know i am on the SE and 6s both on ios 10. Thank you. Both pics below!

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 2:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Bossmd:

Somehow which intermediary is helping with your order? Apple sure don't ship to Nigeria.
i have someone who gets it for me in the states and on contract..
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 2:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Bossmd:

Did you pre-order already?
Not yet. No need to rush. But definitely getting by October.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ollah2: 3:48am On Sep 17, 2016
somehowpenis:
it might intrest you to know i am on the SE and 6s both on ios 10. Thank you. Both pics below!

I never said updating to ios 10 isn't possible. I simply stated some peeps are encountering issues and T mobile informed her subscribers using those phones not to update yet
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2016
somehowpenis:

Now that's what's up!

PM me your Apple/FaceTime ID Boss, let's talk on iMessage.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 7:12am On Sep 17, 2016
somehowpenis:

You mean you use two iphones? So why you come dey talk say make I no use iphone and iPad na? grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by masterclem1(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2016
bimbor:

To put it correctly, iOS is the thing that stands Apple devices out. Head to head feature wise Samsung will murder iPhone any day but the Android OS cannot stand beside the iOS hence the slight edge over Samsung.

correct,
Samsung Galaxy phones na blast
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2016
ollah2:

I never said updating to ios 10 isn't possible. I simply stated some peeps are encountering issues and T mobile informed her subscribers using those phones not to update yet
alright bro! . Obviously those encountering the issue are updating via OTA, its always advisable to restore any new full overhaul Update, than getting it OTA. But it's all good.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Bossmd:

You mean you use two iphones? So why you come dey talk say make I no use iphone and iPad na? grin
lol. It's a waste really though.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 10:05am On Sep 17, 2016
somehowpenis:
alright bro! . Obviously those encountering the issue are updating via OTA, its always advisable to restore any new full overhaul Update, than getting it OTA. But it's all good.

It is not unexpected for brand new OS to come with bugs. They'll fix it with 10.1
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
somehowpenis:

All the iPhone 7 sold by Apple now are carrier locked. So how will you go about the issue of unlocking after your friend buys it?
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bossmd:

All the iPhone 7 sold by Apple now are carrier locked. So how will you go about the issue of unlocking after your friend buys it?
not my friend but my relative, he won't be buying it for me because of the contract deal, he will be buying it for me due to the dollar naira thing.. and it's a part of the reason why I ain't rushing yet.. October!
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by skyhighweb(m): 5:50am On Sep 18, 2016
this thread was brought to you by www.makeisell.com
makeisell, want to sell it? post it here.
ps:am not an iphone fan.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2016
somehowpenis:
not my friend but my relative, he won't be buying it for me because of the contract deal, he will be buying it for me due to the dollar naira thing.. and it's a part of the reason why I ain't rushing yet.. October!

Yes, but the phone will be locked to either Verizon, Sprint, AT&T or T-mobile since it is bought on contract. Who does the unlock for you?

Also at what rate is he exchanging for you to get you the phone?

I get plenty questions for you na why I say make you pm me your ID grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2016
Bossmd:

Yes, but the phone will be locked to either Verizon, Sprint, AT&T or T-mobile since it is bought on contract. Who does the unlock for you?

Also at what rate is he exchanging for you to get you the phone?

I get plenty questions for you na why I say make you pm me your ID grin
you misunderstood my on contract. He gets the phone the universal unlocked for me, then i pay him on contract (it's personal between us).. not that he would be getting it on contract with apple. He buys it from the store at the normal price it was pegged at and not from 3rd party shops or stores who hike their prices.. i brought up my mode of purchasing because you posted pics of stores already hiking up their prices.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Kaybaba5(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
I wont buy the phone cos of buhari recession
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Feanah(f): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
I'm not buying it because I don't need it.Used to be a phone freak when I was younger;even though phones then weren't this expensive and the economy was good.But now that I'm almost graduating,my eyes don open well well;if you give me a 100,000 naira to get a phone,I wouldn't because I've better things to do with it.Who will even give you 400,000naira for a phone even without recession?Except if you're very rich or come from a very rich family.
cheesy Even if someone gives me the phone as a gift,I'll sell it.I can't use a phone which I don't have its equivalent in cash in my account,just because I want to feel among.

Luxury items are best enjoyed when you, yourself,are very comfortable.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Teedeechian(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Is this true?

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Teedeechian(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2016

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Freelancer007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
I am not buying iPhone 7 since Tecno Phantom 6 features meet all my needs.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Teedeechian:
Is this true?

Aaaagh!!! Gbese re oooh!!! grin grin grin

#Hissgate grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by jmichlins(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Freelancer007:
carry your advert free here please
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by techlesson: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2016
if you are a nigerian, you have only one reason and that being you don't have effort CHANGE in ur pocket to purchase it. cool cool
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
But seriously, what can an iPhone 7 do that a Nexus 6p or Moto Droid turbo 2 can't do?
And these beasts can get u a 2 days usage with everything u need to do with a smartphone.
Sorry if I'm hurting someone's feelings
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by jmichlins(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benstino:
But seriously, what can an iPhone 7 do that a Nexus 6p or Moto Droid turbo 2 can't do?
And these beasts can get u a 2 days usage with everything u need to do with a smartphone.
Sorry if I'm hurting someone's feelings
everyone has a choice. Some people will never use android not because it's bad but because everyone is using one including tecno owners. I no get any sha

1 Like

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by techlesson: 10:22am On Oct 31, 2016
GBAM! you nailed it.
Freelancer007:
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by techlesson: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2016
he should be investigated undecided
Bossmd:

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2016
Are you a business owner,service provider or vendor ? then this is for you visit www.zonova.com.ng to get started

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.