Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 (31622 Views)

Please Advice On Buying Iphone / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 / 5 Essential Things To Consider Before Buying Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Iphone 7 ko,Iphone 77 ni! Thoughtless priority and childish obsession for ordinary toy combined. Wetin do the one wey I dey use now?
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Oluwabenny: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2016
yomi007k:
embarassed
I dnt hav dt kind of money.
poor ma IQ
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 7:42am On Sep 13, 2016
Phonefanatic:

An adaptor that would either let you charge your device or listen to music as you can't do both at once unless you shell out like 25k for 3rd party adaptor that let's you do both.

The removal of earphones port is a no brainer

Loool......gbagaun! grin

You just contradicted yourself grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by shuggah(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

I agree the removal of headphone jack is a no brainer. In all honesty I don't think I have seen anyone listen to music through wired headphones and charge their phone at the same time. Unless when using a battery case.
I'm doing so presently.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Silverstars:

Do u guys know the meaning of "no brainer?"

Now to the point, the new iPhone, like its predecessors has a lot of hidden surprises. The main reason most people will not buy would have to be the price.

I just dey laff the dude. For him mind now he don speak better English grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by cybriz82(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2016
I cnt buy it cus d phone no get leg to waka come meet me anytym I get callz.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2016
akereconfi:
I bought S7 edge instead but still hoping to acquire one. Forget the trash you read online, iPhones are killer phones

To put it correctly, iOS is the thing that stands Apple devices out. Head to head feature wise Samsung will murder iPhone any day but the Android OS cannot stand beside the iOS hence the slight edge over Samsung.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by just2endowed: 7:53am On Sep 13, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Is too cheap angry

Buy for me na [img]
princeofpeace22:
Is too cheap angry

Buy for me na [/img]
princeofpeace22:
Is too cheap angry

Buy for me na
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abiambo(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2016
herzern:

Wireless earpiece biko 56000 shocked shocked....

How much dem dey sell tecno C8.....

I don't expect seeinq any reasonable Niqerian use iPhone7.....
Biko don't generalize ur situation, this thread is a joke dnt take it too serious cos the only reason people won't buy is money , not earpiece , if u know Apple u know it's always better u buy it now and and not worry for years and still sell it for a very reasonable price ..

1 Like

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by akereconfi: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2016
bimbor:

To put it correctly, iOS is the thing that stands Apple devices out. Head to head feature wise Samsung will murder iPhone any day but the Android OS cannot stand beside the iOS hence the slight edge over Samsung.

I'm using S7 edge currently and believe me, there are several issues with it. I like Android and this S7 edge is a beast of a phone. But you can't take what's meant for iPhone from iPhone

1 Like

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Jephz(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2016
if I have 10m. ... I won't buy ............

............ it will reduce my money to 9.5m and that's not fair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by bimbor(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2016
akereconfi:

I'm using S7 edge currently and believe me, there are several issues with it. I like Android and this S7 edge is a beast of a phone. But you can't take what's meant for iPhone from iPhone

You care to tell the house what the several issues with your S7 edge are? You mean the S7 edge is having bad issues?

I used to think the S7 was the best from Samsung so far
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2016
The only reason I won't buy it is APC's high exchange rate.

PRICE OF PHONE 700USD.

PDP Fx rate 205
AMOUNT. NGN143,500.

'' change''

PRICE OF PHONE 700USD

APC Fx rate 425
AMOUNT NGN 297,500.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2016
eleojo23:
I won't buy it because my current phone is still working well.

Men, I already have a laptop, a dual boot tablet and a phone, so what do I need another phone for?
Abeg I no wan open another computer village for my house.

And coupled with the recession, it is doesn't make economic sense.
the tab na for sale
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by yomi007k(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2016
Oluwabenny:
poor ma IQ
U dt have money, buy am for me nau or is it only mouth u have?
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Stelvin101:

Do you know that you are so dumb, heartless and wicked? How can you put YouTube video of 50mins and you expect us to watch it? With which MB or data plan for this naija? Guy take ur time o angry

Suffer nt a witch to live bro. As I see am meehn, no luk am twice.
Guy he dey operate wt free wireless Lan.
Buh wait o, y d' fuss abt IPhone of 400k?
Me juz dey cry for juz 100k since dz yr to start poultry biz.
Nawaoh... Money no dey for we country, embarassedbuh e dey.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bina33(m): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2016
Instead of spending about #500,000 on an iPhone 7,u should buy 22 bags of rice and send it to ur village. They will release your destiny ASAP. Just an advice
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by onohme(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2016
undecideddon't ve #lobatan #cuturcoataccordin2ursize
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2016
Silverstars:

Do u guys know the meaning of "no brainer?"

Now to the point, the new iPhone, like its predecessors has a lot of hidden surprises. The main reason most people will not buy would have to be the price.

The price is cheaper than the last iPhone. The base mode 32gbl this year starts at $650 which is the price they sold the 16gb iPhone 6s.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2016
Bina33:
Instead of spending about #500,000 on an iPhone 7,u should buy 22 bags of rice and send it to ur village. They will release your destiny ASAP. Just an advice

God wl bless u for me o.
I hv 1001 biz ideas to start wt juz 100k. Buh for whr u see money?
Now see ppl rushing for phone of 500k.
Oh Lawwd!
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by cindyrocks(f): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bina33(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

God wl bless u for me o. I hv 1001 biz ideas to start wt juz 100k. Buh for whr u see money? Now see ppl rushing for phone of 500k. Oh Lawwd!
lol lol.. You see as the life dey na..The lord is ur strength
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2016
Ijaya123:

The wireless EarPods cost about $56. Stop spreading falsehood.

For ur mind now u don talk. Oya check the price of airpods (yes the official name is airpods and not earpods like u think ). The pictures below are from apple official website. Who's spreading falsehood now. DUDE IF U DON'T KNOW SOMETHING JUST DO SOME RESEARCH AND IF U ARE TOO LAZY TO RESEARCH THEN SHUT THE F***" UP.

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2016
Ppl wt 500k for iphone7...luk around u, i nid 50k to establish a biznx.
#blessup
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 8:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:
I am satisfied with my Android to make the switch back to iPhone since the iPhone 5 rubbish stunts.

Moreover the wireless earbuds thing is a total turnoff, I don't plan on forking out $150 every time I misplace my airbods only to find it somewhere on my couch. And the idea I can't charge my phone and listen with wired earbuds is nauseating

I will definitely buy iPhone 8 provided they bring back the headphone Jack if not then a Samsung S8 or HTC M 11

Is Seun paying enough to afford a phone like that?

PM Me, let me be your Sugar daddy in exchange put my account on an unbanable watch list cool

I still don't understand the big deal about these wireless headphones. It is not a must to spend additional $160. U can always use the lightning headphones that will ship with the iPhone 7, if u dont like thst u can use the included adaptor to connect to ur old headphones. If u still don't like it u can buy after market wireless headphones that are like 70% cheaper and still sound better than these overpriced apple airpods. Personally I don't like apple headphones they just wouldn't stay in my ears without falling off. I prefer in ear headphones.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:
I am satisfied with my Android to make the switch back to iPhone since the iPhone 5 rubbish stunts.

Moreover the wireless earbuds thing is a total turnoff, I don't plan on forking out $150 every time I misplace my airbods only to find it somewhere on my couch. And the idea I can't charge my phone and listen with wired earbuds is nauseating

I will definitely buy iPhone 8 provided they bring back the headphone Jack if not then a Samsung S8 or HTC M 11

Is Seun paying enough to afford a phone like that?

PM Me, let me be your Sugar daddy in exchange put my account on an unbanable watch list cool

Just read this rubbish you wrote again?

You are pissed because you cant charge your phone and listen to music at the same time with wired ear phones? undecided what do you think we are? ?
Who charges their phone and listens to music? let me tell you who, NO ONE!! do you know why? static current during charging causes shocks to some peoples ears.
Even if you must have you ever heard of Bluetooth headphones before?
undecided undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by LaExpert: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2016
abatically:

I agree the removal of headphone jack is a no brainer. In all honesty I don't think I have seen anyone listen to music through wired headphones and charge their phone at the same time. Unless when using a battery case.

Many use that lil port to connect to a portable speaker while they play music on their phones...and charge simultaneously.

The removal of the headphone jack is simply a big no-no.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by katerine7(f): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2016
WalkerMichael:
BECAUSE BUYING IT CHANGES NOTHING BUT DECREASES BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE,
SO ANDROID IS BAEEEEEEE <3

BTW, today is my birthday ooooh my ever loyal Nairalanders,,,, please bless me with likes... Oooooooooooshhhhheeeeeeeyyyyy
happy birthday dearie
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by abatically(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Just read this rubbish you wrote again?

You are pissed because you cant charge your phone and listen to music at the same time with wired ear phones? undecided what do you think we are? ?
Who charges their phone and listens to music? let me tell you who, NO ONE!! do you know why? static current during charging causes shocks to some peoples ears.
Even if you must have you ever heard of Bluetooth headphones before?
undecided undecided

Exactly what I been trying to say. It is not even healthy charging phone and listening music through headphones at the same time. Some people sef. There are very good Bluetooth headphones that cost less than 5k and sounds really good. Most of the people complaining are not going to buy the iPhone anyway because they can't afford it. I mean if u can buy a phone for 300-400k then buying a wireless headphones won't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ewizard1: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2016
Most people hasn't found the sarcasm yet!!! grin grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by FabulousDave: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2016
If only it can be use to reset our politicians to default... Too many poo from them lately.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by somehowpenis(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Anybody who doesn't buy the iphone 7 and still sticks around to throw insults to it at any given time , simply can't afford it.. And is coming up with a consoling reason for him or herself..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Noticed Mtn's Cheap Rates / Free Mep 0 Reset For 10 People / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.