Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant (75827 Views)

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by greggng: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
possibleconcpet:
Come and be free from poverty join the committee that provide help to people and b reward with 30% per month. http:///?i=sanyolupeter@yahoo.com .for more info call 08053684850 or 07062386284

Bleep MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Katyusha(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
beautiful232:
say the truth babe

and let them judge as usual

No body business
Truth?....all you hungry hoes.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
That is her opinion and may not be serious about it....... (fallacy) angry
And her opinion is her business !!!!
Bros, mind ur own opinion too because ur opinion is ur...... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by igbalodehunter(m): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
OP find a solution to ur damaged SD CARD

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by piagetskinner(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
emmanwandud:
Op let's read I thesolonains 4 1
Punchline of life grin
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by pikapizy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
yanabasee:
Well...her mates are crying inside hummer jeeps.. Lamborghinis' and she's talking abt G-wagon!

Bae's so old fashioned!
you're way more old fashioned ..did you say hummer jeeps ?
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by pikapizy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
she could be right you know..the wretched people are the least happy people . Money is not linked to happiness , lack of it does not guarantee happiness.. infact it is difficult for a wretched man to be genuinely happy . and of cos , the rich also cry ... I have seen more people smiling in a G wagon than a Molue ..@OP if her thoughts offend you , quit working for money or trying to get rich , pray to be poor and genuinely happy !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dshocker:

Bros G-wagon still has more reputation than the two you just mentioned

Jude44:
is u dat is old fashioned

Mikylopez:
nah u are old fashioned hummer jeep?? jeez dah hyped bulldozer
_______money can't buy happiness who said dah? all those lazy creature finding solace in those words I wish dem speedy recovery

dont8:
Seriously?

I think you're the one in stone age.

Let's begin with 2009 wheeler with extra axle.. Or let's talk about 2012 magnum.. Or the latest 2016 H2? Or the Wrangler and yet to be released 2017 EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

The thought of comparing a HUMMER JEEP SUV/SUT to a mere Mercedes G-class wagon is insanely frivolous......
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by dljbd1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
emmanwandud:

hahahahha...i swear you're hash
I can't stop laughing...almost waking my neighbors grin

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by adbokus(m): 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
That lass is an idiot. And to you fellows here embarking on the 'money buying happiness' wagon: if you need money to get happiness in the first place then even with it you still won't be happy. Happiness is not a feeling dependent upon external factors, it's born from within. Well, in case you have doubts ask that wealthy family about their kid with Down's syndrome how their money is buying them happiness...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by DebbieSean(f): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
emmanwandud:
Chai! You too much
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by EpicMaurice(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=Laido post=49367543][/quote] so if you find yourself as africa's richest man you wouldnt be happy
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by EpicMaurice(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
ginggerxy:
like you gatt what it takes
what it takes to do what exactly
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by realkingqueen(f): 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
OP that's actually her business,learn to mind your business..everyone likes money, even the rich want more money tongue

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by beautiful232(f): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Katyusha:
Truth?....all you hungry hoes.

nice one bra

hungry hoes

sound like you know me somewhere??

I thought nairaland is for matured people not for people who gat no home training
calling someone you have not seen or know anywhere a hungry hoe
because I comment on a thread

cool

maybe if you check my profile....You will know who to call a hoe next time.....
thank you
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yodin: 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
yanabasee:
Well...her mates are crying inside hummer jeeps.. Lamborghinis' and she's talking abt G-wagon!

Bae's so old fashioned!

*****************MOD'FIED******************

People keep quoting me to say JEEP's the other way old fashioned...

Let's begin with 2009 wheeler with extra axle.. Or
let's talk about 2012 magnum.. Or the latest 2016
H2? Or the Wrangler and yet to be released 2017
EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

The thought of comparing a HUMMER JEEP SUV/SUT
to a mere Mercedes G-class wagon is insanely
frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R

See this one! What are u even saying? See this small girl knw latest cars sef pass u. How can u compare an obsolete hummer suv to Gwagon? U must be typing from ur village.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
yodin:

See this one! What are u even saying? See this small girl knw latest cars sef pass u. How can u compare an obsolete hummer suv to Gwagon? U must be typing from ur village.

How old are you?

Btw.. Why am I even replying junk msgs from car-less citizens of a recessionary country?.....

How much of Hummer jeeps do you know? The very common HJs are the H1 of 2009 and H2 of 2010... We've got H2 of 2016... Have u set ur eyes on those yet? You keep saying G-wagon.. Tell me which of the latest G-class that has caught ur fantasies that H1 haven't?

Abeg.. Mek una park well....
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
beautiful232:

nice one bra

hungry hoes

sound like you know me somewhere??

I thought nairaland is for matured people
not for people who gat no home training

calling someone you have not seen or know anywhere a hungry hoe

because I comment on a thread

cool

maybe if you check my profile....You will know who to call a hoe next time.....

thank you
Oh take it easy beautiful soul,a hoe is just a farm implement that bears no similarity with you, the guy probably wanted a brawl badly and he aint gonna get it with you,at least not when i'm here.besides,neither you nor the girl has to cry in a g-wagon,you can always smile in mine.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by gamaliel121(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
yanabasee:

Bae's so old fashioned!

EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R

Which guy sef go put that ugly girl for him g wagon...
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by beautiful232(f): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Oh take it easy beautiful soul,a hoe is just a farm implement that bears no similarity with you, the guy probably wanted a brawl badly and he aint gonna get it with you,at least not when i'm here.besides,neither you nor the girl has to cry in a g-wagon,you can always smile in mine.

. cheesy

thanks dear
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by fadahero: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ehn Ehn...

And so wat?

Op siddown der dey judge... she don secure her future b dat
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by dapsonlou(m): 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
yanabasee:

Bae's so old fashioned!

EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R

My guy brand new hummer H2 is only 65k and brand new G550 wagon is 145k dollars. H1 hummer humvee was expensive, but they stop making it years Ago. All the cars u mention are cheap middle-class cars. Wrangle? Jesus I can't believe you even add that.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mind your own business! what she said is not bad. It's better to be unhappy and rich, than to be unhappy and broke too. A rich man losses a love one and cries while sipping a bottle of vintage wine, while a poor man rolls on d floor and attempt to commit suicide knowing he cannot pay his part of d contribution for d burial.

GuymanDspecies

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by runs360: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
It seems her ambition is to b in G wagon.

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Mikylopez(f): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
yanabasee:

Let's begin with 2009 wheeler with extra axle.. Or let's talk about 2012 magnum.. Or the latest 2016 H2? Or the Wrangler and yet to be released 2017 EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

The thought of comparing a HUMMER JEEP SUV/SUT to a mere Mercedes G-class wagon is insanely frivolous......
even with their latest product or whatever u can't compare hummer with Mercedes
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by runs360: 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
guymanDspecies:
Mind your own business! what she said is not bad. It's better to be unhappy and rich, than to be unhappy and broke too. A rich man losses a love one and cries while sipping a bottle of vintage wine, while a poor man rolls on d floor and attempt to commit suicide knowing he cannot pay his part of d contribution for d burial.

GuymanDspecies

Wrong mindset bro
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
beautiful232:

. cheesy
thanks dear
dont mention dear, its my pleasure.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

My guy brand new hummer H2 is only 65k and brand new G550 wagon is 145k dollars. H1 hummer humvee was expensive, but they stop making it years Ago. All the cars u mention are cheap middle-class cars. Wrangle? Jesus I can't believe you even add that.

We've got H2 and H2 redesigned.... And the prices aint the same dude!.... The G550 you're bringin up isn't 145k... It's a 119k and it's a 2016 g-class.. You're comparing to a 2009 H2 of 69k?

Do you own a car?

Hummer HX is a dual engine SUV... And you can't compare that with your G550, trust me!
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Mikylopez:
even with their latest product or whatever u can't compare hummer with Mercedes

Ok... Perhaps, you need a car reviewing magazine to explain things out to you!

Not ready for any NL-tutoring this early morning!...

So have a good night rest!
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by holluphemydavid(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:
"money cant buy happiness"

thats just what the poor use to console themselves.

Tell me Who will not be happy if he finds himsef in dangote's position.
U are assigning different meaning to dat assertion
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by ehinja: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:
"money cant buy happiness"

thats just what the poor use to console themselves.

Tell me Who will not be happy if he finds himsef in dangote's position.

Well if you can confirm that Dangote being the richest man in Nigeria is also the happiest man in Nigeria. Then you will be correct.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by beautiful232(f): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
dont mention dear, its my pleasure.

at least have seen a guy on nairaland that doesn't talk anyhow....

GOD bless you dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.