Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant (75826 Views)

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Weah96: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:
"money cant buy happiness"

thats just what the poor use to console themselves.

Tell me Who will not be happy if he finds himsef in dangote's position.

But with one week left to live before dying...

The Egyptians tried to carry their money with them after death, doesn't work.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Obeysco: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Watch out for this lady, she must eventually end up opt for money ritual.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

What on earth are you even saying? You're referring to a Mercedes-Benz G-class as "mere"? undecided

How can you even compare a Mercedes to Hummer? angry

You obviously know diddly-squat about cars!
Lets b realistic here girl....u cant compare a g wagen to a hummer, who does dat? If its a g 63 6*6 ok nt d g 63....u need to start looking byond d mercedes..,

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by dapsonlou(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

The bolded is a blunder.. Work on that.... And sharap, you don't even have a bicycle..

You're a liar.... The price of the HX is yet to be announced.... Haba!

Had instead of add is not a blunder, it's a typo. One of my post about which cars do you have, I have a picture of me and my son in my drive. No bragging. Now check out this link and see if I'm lying about HX

http://www.carreleasereviews.com/2017-hummer-h4-release-date-and-price/

The Hx is a concept it's coming out as H4
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Babysho(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:
Well...her mates are crying inside hummer jeeps.. Lamborghinis' and she's talking abt G-wagon!

Bae's so old fashioned!

*****************MOD'FIED******************

People keep quoting me to say JEEP's the other way old fashioned...

Let's begin with 2009 wheeler with extra axle.. Or
let's talk about 2012 magnum.. Or the latest 2016
H2? Or the Wrangler and yet to be released 2017
EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

The thought of comparing a HUMMER JEEP SUV/SUT
to a mere Mercedes G-class wagon is insanely
frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R

See as you're talking about my Honeypie,Classic-like yet Modern G-Wagon.

Assignment; The Mercedes Benz 2016 G550 cost about $120,000. Considering the current exchange rate, how much is that in Naira?
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by iyke484real(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Yeah!

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
peterpen:

Lets b realistic here girl....u cant compare a g wagen to a hummer, who does dat? If its a g 63 6*6 ok nt d g 63....u need to start looking byond d mercedes..,

What on earth are you saying? undecided undecided

You can't compare Hummer to a Mercedes-Benz, especially a G-class. In terms of less fuel consumption, the Hummer is better. But the G-Class has a higher engine power, it's faster in terms of acceleration, it's lighter in terms of weight, and has a better off-road performance.

Apart from that, it's a prestigious ride. I'm not saying this because it's a Benz - but that's the fact.

G-Class is for MEN. Hummer is for boys.

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

When you're lookin into cars...

You consider designs.
You consider shapes.
You consider prices
You consider exterior/interior patterning
You consider the engine
You consider it's global demands...

The G-wagons are classy yet again.... but Hummer jeeps pave ways for classy designs and shapes and good engines...

HX has a double engine and gives the driver option to chose whch engine he/she would like to steer.. What could be more classy?

I don't think that means it has 2 engines simultaneously. It simply means people can choose either the V6 engine with 6.0 liters fuel capacity for delivering 300 bhp, or V8 engine with 6.3 liters fuel capacity for producing 393 bhp.

Meanwhile, the "mere" G-Wagon (G 63 AMG, to be precise) has 563 bhp. cool

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

Had instead of add is not a blunder, it's a typo. One of my post about which cars do you have, I have a picture of me and my son in my drive. No bragging. Now check out this link and see if I'm lying about HX

Thank you for this link. He's making noise about a concept vehicle, comparing it to the G-Class, which has been in existence since 1979. What a joke!

What is this Mercedes-Benz Vs. Hummer Thread? We don derail the thread embarassed
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:
Op let's read I thesolonains 4 1
lol. .Bros u gat no chill
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

Dude... That was an estimated price that isn't confirmed to be true yet! You can't possibly bank on that...

And typos are blunders... Men don't defend their blunders... Boys do...

Hx means Hummer exterior also H4!...

Who care if u have a son on ur drive

Commmmmon! Stop wasting ur time on this.. Your argument is that Hummer is old fashioned yet you give analysis of its latest products...
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Basalt:

Bros go chop abeg, you are a nuisance I the thread
@bolded; Your blunder's amazingly great.. Keep up!
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
LadyMercedes:

What on earth are you saying? undecided undecided

You can't compare Hummer to a Mercedes-Benz, especially a G-class. In terms of less fuel consumption, the Hummer is better. But the G-Class has a higher engine power, it's faster in terms of acceleration, it's lighter in terms of weight, and has a better off-road performance.

Apart from that, it's a prestigious ride. I'm not saying this because it's a Benz - but that's the fact.

G-Class is for MEN. Hummer is for boys.
Apart from d prestige lets look at d perfomance, in terms of engine power and off-road performane the hummer is a beast, the mercedes has got nothing on it....

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
peterpen:

Apart from d prestige lets look at d perfomance, in terms of engine power and off-road performane the hummer is a beast, the mercedes has got nothing on it....

I won't argue any further. It's pointless. I have a better chance of convincing the Devil to give his life to Christ.

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Basalt(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

@bolded; Your blunder's amazingly great.. Keep up!

KEEP IT UP not KEEP UP

And what the hell is blunder's?

Itiboribo
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 6:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Basalt:

KEEP IT UP not KEEP UP
And what the hell is blunder's?
Itiboribo
Go check it up in the dictionary... I do not mek silly mistakes like you do...
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Basalt(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2016
yanabasee:

Go check it up in the dictionary... I do not mek silly mistakes like you do...

Mek, oh Lord.

Abeg it's alright.

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by dapsonlou(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2016
yanabasee:

Dude... That was an estimated price that isn't confirmed to be true yet! You can't possibly bank on that...

And typos are blunders... Men don't defend their blunders... Boys do...

Hx means Hummer exterior also H4!...

Who care if u have a son on ur drive

Commmmmon! Stop wasting ur time on this.. Your argument is that Hummer is old fashioned yet you give analysis of its latest products...

Lol is all I have left for you.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by dapsonlou(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Thank you for this link. He's making noise about a concept vehicle, comparing it to the G-Class, which has been in existence since 1979. What a joke!

What is this Mercedes-Benz Vs. Hummer Thread? We don derail the thread embarassed

Maybe is brother bought a Hummer and that is the best ride in their Village. I don't know how an Enlightened person will compare Gwagon and Hummer. The worst part the guy even mention a Wrangle lol.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Style007(m): 10:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
whats wrong with people? U take someone's whatsapp update very serious? U need help bro, she didn't called ur name so why painting her bad, seun should delete this thread and the op this guy broke nairaland rule so why is it in fp? Someone can be thinking and decides to update his or her thought in his or her social media accounts, and jobless people will take it serious
u are an I.diot for quoting me saying this nonsense, don't quote me again if you don't have any better thing to say
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by tohact(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2016
EpicMaurice:

go experience, then you can understand
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by tohact(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
experience is the best for her, so she can it as mush as she have her decision.

I bet ur regret #1m%
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by tohact(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
experience is the best for her, so she can it as mush as she have her decision.

I bet ur regret #1m%
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2020
Style007 cheesy please come here cheesy
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Style007(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Style007 cheesy please come here cheesy
good morning grin grin
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Style007:
good morning grin grin
Good mr 2020 cheesy cheesy cheesy

New couple #styquen2020 lipsrsealed cool
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Style007(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Good mr 2020 cheesy cheesy cheesy

New couple #styquen2020 lipsrsealed cool
grin grin happy new year jor
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
Style007:
grin grin happy new year jor
You went to church ?

Same here
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by chrismex(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
EpicMaurice:

Oga there is nothing like poor people consoling themselves, money can't buy happiness. happiness comes from within you . Money can't give you happiness and peace of mind. Money only solves problem and give you financial satisfaction. There is nothing inclined with happiness , peace of mind and having money.

Remove that mind set, the girl saying this, is saying it because maybe she is poor, let her take little example things around her, when you are so desperate to get that new phone of your dream, and you finally get it, highest 1 month the phone won't freak you again,now it's like a normal phone. Even you will get bore of it at a point. So this illustration is just how been rich is.

The best is having that money and also having peace of mind and happiness.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Style007(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
You went to church ?

Same here
Nah. I pray God forgives me wink
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Style007:
Nah. I pray God forgives me wink
It's ok mr engineer tongue

You in Nigeria or outside ? Just asking
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Style007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
It's ok mr engineer tongue

You in Nigeria or outside ? Just asking
come private please. I have deleted the photo too wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS