Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant (75824 Views)

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Malakh: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2016
quit getting worked up over a car, it's too petty
LadyMercedes:

The thing dey vex me! What a comparison! angry
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
It's followers like the op that makes one privatise social media accounts and media applications. The less they see, the less silly they become.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:
Op let's read I thesolonains 4 1

Correct 1 Bro! grin grin
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by orieoda(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2016
ritvin:
. Ur advise not needed. Wisdom ni understanding ko. King Solomon I know you poverty stricken, Garry drinking Nigga I know not. Go park well. E Dey pain una guys. When u see dem chick's balling turn d other way
What is this one saying undecided
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2016
what she meant is "it's better to be unhappy and rich than to be unhappy and poor", simple, i don't see why the op has to judge her, meteeeeew, who nor like better thing, the op is a bloody hypocrite!
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Another Nigerian lady with a price tag on her destiny... Sad.... What happened to the prestige and self dignity? Guess it is scarce now... How sad...
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by dapsonlou(m): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

We've got H2 and H2 redesigned.... And the prices aint the same dude!.... The G550 you're bringin up isn't 145k... It's a 119k and it's a 2016 g-class.. You're comparing to a 2009 H2 of 69k?

Do you own a car?

Hummer HX is a dual engine SUV... And you can't compare that with your G550, trust me!

Do I own a car? In fact I own several including a G55 . 119k is the base price for a gwagon , when u start to had options the Price will go up close to 180k go to build a Benz and find out. On the HX you are talking about its coming out as H4 next year and it's going to be sold for 40k dollars if u ague I will gladly send u the link. The 09 gwagon is sold for 40k and the 09 hummer H2 is sold for 12k , if u need one come and visit me in Atl
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:
Well...her mates are crying inside hummer jeeps.. Lamborghinis' and she's talking abt G-wagon!

Bae's so old fashioned!

*****************MOD'FIED******************

People keep quoting me to say JEEP's the other way old fashioned...

Let's begin with 2009 wheeler with extra axle.. Or
let's talk about 2012 magnum.. Or the latest 2016
H2? Or the Wrangler and yet to be released 2017
EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

The thought of comparing a HUMMER JEEP SUV/SUT
to a mere Mercedes G-class wagon is insanely
frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R

so after all these your long comment, na only 5 likes and 3 shares you come get abii..
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Apatababajide(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:

I wonder why many people don't verify facts, this is in 1 Thessalonians 4:11 and not vs 1

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by mubarak89(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:
It's 1 Thes. 4:11
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Alvin007: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Apatababajide:

I wonder why many people don't verify facts, this is in 1 Thessalonians 4:11 and not vs 1

You also need to verify before asserting..someone already notified us..check again. Thanks anyways.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by ehinja: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:

well.....its a general knowlege that rich people tend to be happier than poor people

Let's say the rich have the means to make people believe they are happier. I think happiness comes from a lot more than wealth as riches varies and comes in different packages.

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by EpicMaurice(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2016
ehinja:

Let's say the rich have the means to make people believe they are happier. I think happiness comes from a lot more than wealth as riches varies and comes in different packages.
yh you are right.

But also remember..
Hungry man= angry man
poor man= hungry man
so poor man= angry man grin
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by KillerBeauty(f): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2016
Haba op. All these rants because she stated the obvious truth.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by sinceraconcept(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:
"money cant buy happiness"

thats just what the poor use to console themselves.

Tell me Who will not be happy if he finds himsef in dangote's position.
would you prefer to be in Dangote's position and have cancer?
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Chascop:

so after all these your long comment, na only 5 likes and 3 shares you come get abii..

Who cares abt likes n share?
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by nams77: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:
It's 1 Thessalonians 4:11
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by shamecurls(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Like a renowned man of God said, "Poverty is a Sin". You just happen to be a big disappointment for chosen to be poor over the luxury life has got to offer.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2016
dapsonlou:

Do I own a car? In fact I own several including a G55 . 119k is the base price for a gwagon , when u start to had options the Price will go up close to 180k go to build a Benz and find out.

The bolded is a blunder.. Work on that.... And sharap, you don't even have a bicycle..

On the HX you are talking about its coming out as H4 next year and it's going to be sold for 40k dollars if u ague I will gladly send u the link.

You're a liar.... The price of the HX is yet to be announced.... Haba!

The 09 gwagon is sold for 40k and the 09 hummer H2 is sold for 12k , if u need one come and visit me in Atl
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by skimmy39: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2016
Igbo peeps ehn
ammyluv2002:
Her tears not mine!
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 8:52am On Sep 15, 2016
Godshand:

You obviously do not know latest and trending brand of cars. Stop showing your naivety to the world please.

Yeah... I obviously don't know a thing about how you Nigerians think! So below my reach...
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by ammyluv2002(f): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
skimmy39:
Igbo peeps ehn
Wetin igbo peeps do?
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Dshocker:

My man it shows you have no idea about
cars...Hummer 2 was last produced in 2009.
The Mercedes Benz G-wagon is still the greatest
suv of all time for more than 3 decades...Probably
you look at it from the beauty wise(which we all
know its ugly),but it comes with the highest
prestige.

Ok.. If you say... It's the greatest SUV for more than 3decades now... Isn't that even old fashioned to speak of?

HX with the latest feature of double engine? Is a very new idea introduced into the GM.... An SUV comes with double engine and a driver will decide to chose engine1 or engine2 to drive with?

If engine1 is faulty, you can switch to engine2 before takin it to the mechanic for repairs..

You guys need to check cars features out!
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Mostprecious(f): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2016
This young lady needs to be talked to, i kw life may tend to throw all sort of shade on u buh u need to hold strong and believe God. No matter d circumstances or depression u face on daily basis, weeping may endure tru d night buh joy comes in d morning. Where there is life, there is hope, dear. And be very careful wat u wish for. life is too short to b unhappy, live d most of ur life in joy nd fufilment. Dats all hv gat to say, I hope i talked to somone!
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by waldigit: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Style007:
The Love Of Money Is The Root Of Evil"u Won't Believe This Picture"

Just stumbled upon this while checking my WhatsApp list. I am really shocked and at the same time mad seeing a girl of this age believing in such nonsense,

this is a young girl that is getting information from me about absu admission. I still can't fathom why a reasonable human choose money over her own happiness.

tomorrow now if this one no marry she go begin dey talk say dem dey follow am from villa abi?

girls should use their heads o, this is why some already made guys treat them like piece of trash.

nairalanders just negodi, shey dis one go follow dey talk their usual mantra "guys are wicked" when niggas hurt am?

A girl will ask you to buy her egg roll, you then tell her you don't have money. she will now say you are broke.. shey no be same shoe we dey?? abi niggas dey pluck money from tree? abi her people get money and she dey beg??

let be unto her according to her words.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by akinbode1(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Okay
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by EpicMaurice(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2016
sinceraconcept:
would you prefer to be in Dangote's position and have cancer?
some people can have cancer and still be happy
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by sinceraconcept(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:

some people can have cancer and still be happy
answer my question. Do you prefer to be as rich as Dangote and have cancer or healthy but just comfortable?
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by EpicMaurice(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2016
sinceraconcept:
answer my question. Do you prefer to be as rich as Dangote and have cancer or healthy but just comfortable?
if i were as rich as dangote i'd be able to cure my cancer.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Basalt(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:
Well...her mates are crying inside hummer jeeps.. Lamborghinis' and she's talking abt G-wagon!

Bae's so old fashioned!

*****************MOD'FIED******************

People keep quoting me to say JEEP's the other way old fashioned...

Let's begin with 2009 wheeler with extra axle.. Or
let's talk about 2012 magnum.. Or the latest 2016
H2? Or the Wrangler and yet to be released 2017
EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

The thought of comparing a HUMMER JEEP SUV/SUT
to a mere Mercedes G-class wagon is insanely
frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R

Bros go chop abeg, you are a nuisance I the thread
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by sinceraconcept(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2016
EpicMaurice:

if i were as rich as dangote i'd be able to cure my cancer.

Steve Jobs was richer than Dangote and he had cancer. Where is he now? Could he cure his cancer? Reply me
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by EpicMaurice(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Steve Jobs was richer than Dangote and he had cancer. Where is he now? Could he cure his cancer? Reply me
a lot of other rich people have also been able to cure their cancer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.