Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant (75825 Views)

Any Girl Who Doesn't Ask For Money Doesn't Love You / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:14am On Sep 15, 2016
beautiful232:

at least have seen a guy on nairaland that doesn't talk anyhow....
GOD bless you dear
Amen to that and you too dear.

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2016
Keep imagining...#imagination TV #beastofnotion

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by DavidOluyale(m): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2016
not an intellectual statement. The enviroment doesn't affect crying in anyway obviously. Jokes
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by logicab: 12:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Even with a "tongue in cheek smiley"? The makings of a mountain of a mole hill.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by sweetilicious(f): 12:38am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:
Op let's read I thesolonains 4 1
Oh my God! Funny you
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Khalifa98(m): 12:41am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:
Well...her mates are crying inside hummer jeeps.. Lamborghinis' and she's talking abt G-wagon!

Bae's so old fashioned!

*****************MOD'FIED******************

People keep quoting me to say JEEP's the other way old fashioned...

Let's begin with 2009 wheeler with extra axle.. Or
let's talk about 2012 magnum.. Or the latest 2016
H2? Or the Wrangler and yet to be released 2017
EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

The thought of comparing a HUMMER JEEP SUV/SUT
to a mere Mercedes G-class wagon is insanely
frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R
. G wagens re classy cars it makes men stand out from the boys . That why u will Neva see bill gate drive a Lamborghini... Royce is established long time ago nd den it was driven by kings nd queens till today ...that car is royalty so don't talk shit wen u hating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Khalifa98(m): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:
Well...her mates are crying inside hummer jeeps.. Lamborghinis' and she's talking abt G-wagon!

Bae's so old fashioned!

EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by EpicMaurice(m): 12:48am On Sep 15, 2016
ehinja:

Well if you can confirm that Dangote being the richest man in Nigeria is also the happiest man in Nigeria. Then you will be correct.
well.....its a general knowlege that rich people tend to be happier than poor people
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 12:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Khalifa98:
. G wagens re classy cars it makes men stand out from the boys . That why u will Neva see bill gate drive a Lamborghini... Royce is established long time ago nd den it was driven by kings nd queens till today ...that car is royalty so don't talk shit wen u hating

When you're lookin into cars...

You consider designs.
You consider shapes.
You consider prices
You consider exterior/interior patterning
You consider the engine
You consider it's global demands...

The G-wagons are classy yet again.... but Hummer jeeps pave ways for classy designs and shapes and good engines...

HX has a double engine and gives the driver option to chose whch engine he/she would like to steer.. What could be more classy?

1 Like

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Maranzano(m): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2016
This recession is really pushing people to the edge. Crying in a G-Wagon could mean being fatally wounded or losing your humanity entirely. Separate these extremes from the tears of joy of an achiever.

2 Likes

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by noziz(m): 1:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Girls always think with their pussies!
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 1:00am On Sep 15, 2016
gamaliel121:

Which guy sef go put that ugly girl for him g wagon...
Lol.... She's ugly but she has tall dreams!
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Cletus77(m): 1:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Wetin concern bicycle and filling station?
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by yanabasee(m): 1:07am On Sep 15, 2016
dont8:
Seriously?

I think I'm the one in stone age.

You think like a doll... And you'll one day realise that you know nothing about cars...
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2016
I concur.! She's right joor
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by popcykaylah(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Like they always say be careful what you wish for ...na she talk am say let her cry in a G wagon..all I see is a lazy broke lady who doesn't wanna do anything but jump into richies. ..I pity the man planning to dare this one .when cancer jam her by the time she has the G wagon and she has just 3months to live to drive it.then she will cry in that G wagon ...

2 Likes

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by GuDErboY(m): 1:23am On Sep 15, 2016
dont8:
Seriously?
I think you're the one in stone age.
My broda me sef tire oo......lol.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by benzems(m): 1:37am On Sep 15, 2016
freezap:
grin

o boy Glo 12GB = #3000

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by HarrisonAkadidi(m): 1:37am On Sep 15, 2016
yes oooo

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 2:25am On Sep 15, 2016
Money can't buy happiness BUT make sure you've made much before saying such BULLSHIT.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by holyfather(m): 2:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Silly stance of a lazy mind.
All these hopeless absu girls sef.
Smh
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

Bae's so old fashioned!

EXTERIOR

Are you guys for real?

frivolous......
(Modify) (Quote) (R

What on earth are you even saying? You're referring to a Mercedes-Benz G-class as "mere"? undecided

How can you even compare a Mercedes to Hummer? angry

You obviously know diddly-squat about cars!
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 15, 2016
yanabasee:

When you're lookin into cars...

You consider designs.
You consider shapes.
You consider prices
You consider exterior/interior patterning
You consider the engine
You consider it's global demands...

The G-wagons are classy yet again.... but Hummer jeeps pave ways for classy designs and shapes and good engines...

HX has a double engine and gives the driver option to chose whch engine he/she would like to steer.. What could be more classy?

You've got to be freaking kidding me!

Are you serious? undecided

Is this guy really saying Hummer is better than a G-class? Wonders shall never cease!

Oh well, you can't convince a monkey that honey is sweeter than bananas.
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by petkoffDrake(m): 3:19am On Sep 15, 2016
I won't blame her nii... I blame Buhari off course!

Check my signature...
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by repogirl(f): 3:21am On Sep 15, 2016
These sort of threads make me lol!

Why guys dey para like this na? The chick knows what she wants, and it seems she is ready to live with the choices she makes, so wetin concern all of una?

I suspect the OP bin wan toast the girl but her status message shattered his hopes, LMAO!

She did not say she was looking for a man with money. She did not say she was looking to gold dig. Can't she work and make her own money to buy her own Gwagon?

These guys give themselves way too much credit. You people should leave people to make their choices and live with them biko.

3 Likes

Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by preetyslim(f): 3:40am On Sep 15, 2016
emmanwandud:
Op let's read I thesolonains 4 1
lol grin good reply
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by iykman360(m): 3:49am On Sep 15, 2016
okay
Re: I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant by webgenius234(m): 4:22am On Sep 15, 2016
If you own or planning to buy Samsung S7 device , u should read this for your safety

http://www.naijaict.com/2016/09/warning-to-all-samsung-galaxy-note-7.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.