Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta (25944 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by fratermathy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1) Did Nnamdi Kanu also right vocally in a military regime? where's he?

2)What happened to all dialogue reports in their archives? which did they implement?

3)Did Kabiru Sokoto kill any member of your family? Did Buhari supporters kill anyone close to you in their 2011 mayhem? Is any in prison today? Keep dialogue coming bro!!!

4)Many educated professionals came thanks to militancy compensation...many companies reduced speed of ecosystem rape... Federal government began some positive development...It achieved something though not enough...

Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to do with Niger Delta struggle. He's struggling for another cause. He also preaches violence so he's not a good example here.

We cannot deny the fact that we have been shortchanged. So many reports have been given, yes. But none has been implemented. The marginalization is there no doubts. However, we cannot cause more devastation for ourselves. That's my argument.

Let us use any other method. Let us do anything other than blowing pipelines and killing our ecosystem ourselves. Oil exploration has already done that. Let's not add to it. The economy affects EVERYONE. The irony is that the people we are thinking it'll affect won't be affected. Those people have already made their money. We are the ones it'll affect. The common Niger Deltan who has nothing will be forced to beg and go hungry because of what his brothers have done.

The so-called professionals that came and the little attention we received was not due to militancy but a UN report on ecological devastation. Nigeria was only avoiding being sued.

Let's apply akonuche in everything we do.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:

Forget this freedom fighting thing! Nobody is oppressing you! What you need is more accountability! See how much was allocated to the ministry of Niger Delta in 6 years and not a single project was completed within that period! whose fault? Hausa's? Then you have the NDDC and the various state governments in the SS with separate budgets and with 13% derivation. Where the hell is all the money going?? If you would just hold your governors accountable for once! How on earth is it Buhari's fault that Godswill Akpabio stole more than 100billion naira from AkwaIbom? Even when the EFCC tried to investigate you people turned around and cried witch hunt.

1) What's the cost of construction in ND terrain compared to other regions?...That will amswer all your questions and write ups there... Yes, there thieves but FG should do what is right...

2)How much was stolen in SW states including bailout funds and have they complained? who protested against Tinubu prosecution if not SW? which group insults everybody and everything here if Fashola is asked to be prosecuted if not SW?...which group insists that Amechi should not be prosecuted if not SW? ...Deal with facts bro!!!

3)When cocoa and groundnut were popular we had 100% resource control...Now that oil is popular, resource control should be implemented...or do you suffer environmental degradation with ND?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Akpan107(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
chiedu7:
All South South people please know that the South East stand with you 10000%.

They rejected the only President from the South-South.

Tell the South-East they will never be President.

Yet they want us to remain in slavery to them.

Are they all not jokers!

5% they call us, yet we feed them.

They have not lifted a finger against Boko Haram and their mobile section called Fulani Herdsmen
United shall we remain. Nigeria can clearly see that the days of divide and rule is now over.

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
fratermathy:

Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to do with Niger Delta struggle. He's struggling for another cause. He also preaches violence so he's not a good example here.

We cannot deny the fact that we have been shortchanged. So many reports have been given, yes. But none has been implemented. The marginalization is there no doubts. However, we cannot cause more devastation for ourselves. That's my argument.

Let us use any other method. Let us do anything other than blowing pipelines and killing our ecosystem ourselves. Oil exploration has already done that. Let's not add to it. The economy affects EVERYONE. The irony is that the people we are thinking it'll affect won't be affected. Those people have already made their money. We are the ones it'll affect. The common Niger Deltan who has nothing will be forced to beg and go hungry because of what his brothers have done.

The so-called professionals that came and the little attention we received was not due to militancy but a UN report on ecological devastation. Nigeria was only avoiding being sued.

Let's apply akonuche in everything we do.

How many people did Nnamdi Kanu or his supporters kill? Stop lying bro...he preaches self defense not violence!!!

No solution including dialogue brought positive result except militancy...

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Okeikpu(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
We told them ds is not 1967 buh dey refused to listen :/

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Okeikpu(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Operation crocodile smile my asss grin

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Zico5:
I'm very sure those ipob youths will like this not knowing this is another step backward for them. I couldn't imagine how hatred for someone who never wish them bad will be this way. Even the one and only who sold their life and yet unborn is their hero. We all witness how he developed their entire region to new dubai and new York. I pity them, lagos is developing when all they know is to destroy their region. We shall see who will lose at the end.
If them like, they should finish that region. When there was no bumbardment, they gain nothing. Buhari called them 5%, thereafter rush to shut down their only Marine University few day after his swearing in ceremony etc. no point wasting time. Instead of Buhari to allow cow from business men outside Nigerians to forcefully our lands, instead of Buhari to allow these cow owners to kill many many people and when it come to the 5% regions, he will send crocodile smile to kill them all, the militants should not waste time. They should hurry up and finish up the region so that no body will derived any benefit. Better that way.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Henrichemeka(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
Make FG take these guys seriously and negotiate with them na. Why can't we kill pride and avoid avoidable mistakes that may lead to what we never bargained for? Let us emulate other country's leaders who are doing justice to the oath of office for which they sworn to. Can't Buhari learn from David Cameron?

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by duni04(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1) What's the cost of construction in ND terrain compared to other regions?...That will amswer all your questions and write ups there... Yes, there thieves but FG should do what is right...

2)How much was stolen in SW states including bailout funds and have they complained? who protested against Tinubu prosecution if not SW? which group insults everybody and everything here if Fashola is asked to be prosecuted if not SW?...which group insists that Amechi should not be prosecuted if not SW? ...Deal with facts bro!!!

3)When cocoa and groundnut were popular we had 100% resource control...Now that oil is popular, resource control should be implemented...or do you suffer environmental degradation with ND?
You people are just to sentimental to reason. What exactly do you want? Good roads? pipe born water? excellent schools? cheap food? jobs to cater to the thousands of unemployed? All these things could have been done with the money the NDDC was collecting from federal coffers, with the money the ministry if Niger Delta was collecting from federal coffers, from the money the SS state governors were collecting from federal coffers, from the 13% addition they were cokkecting from federal coffers. Why weren't they done? Those are the simple straightforward questions you should be asking yourself. Not 2014 confab report or this nonsense about restructuring. Does restructuring prevent Wine from completing the mono rail project in Rivers? Does restructuring prevent the Delta state government from building quality schools in escravos? even with the 13% derivation? Let's face the issues and stop whipping up stupîd sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:

You can't use decisions made during an oppressive military regime to judge a Democratic regime. Everyone lost someone during Abachas rule of tyranny. Abacha killed and imprisoned everyone that stood in his way, Yoruba's Ibos and even Hausa's. If that is your justification for blowing up pipelines in 2016, you must be very sick.

smh... don't push me to go raw on you!!!

Was Nnamdi Kanu imprisoned and Sokoto Kabiru released under military?

Was Odia & Zaki biam pummelled under military?

Was Oil companies forced abi blackmailed to relocate to Lagos under military?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
4everGrand:
The depth of foolishness of these militants in this ND is amazing.

Y'all can continue.
you not the post above? Why are the 75% crying more that the 5%? Una never see any thing. He go pain una to the back borne and una brain.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Henrypraise:
dia is always an effect to all course taken. d course of dialogue will spring up smaller groups who felt cheated or not carried along in d dialogue process.

d fg shud note dat d Niger Delta does not belong to only d ijaws, infact most of d militants ar not ijaws an average ijaw man is scared to fight, he has so much at stake to loose.

let d fg scheme a program to orientate youths from all diverse kingdoms in d Niger delta, d dialogue process shud be done wit all kingdoms. try dis method, u av strengthened d traditional institution n u saddled dem wit d responsibility of protecting fg's infrastructure within dia domain.
Does Buhari have ears to hear all these highly reasonable points?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by xcuggsm(m): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
jumper524:
All the mouth when dis idiots militants get na nairalanders dey give dem
And who said some of the posters on NL are not members of these militant groups?

Boko Haram infiltrated NL long ago but our able mods flushed them all out with Seun's prayers and Lalasticlala's juju. Thank God!
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Doghari: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:

So you're the one counselling those illiterates to go on polluting their waterways and destroying their farmlands because of "peaceful exploration pollution"? Illiteracy is now a problem in the creeks or maybe drinking too much oil polluted water has taken some sense out of your brain. Continue destroying whatever remains of your land, chasing expertraits and investors away and kidnapping the rest. Let's see who wins in 10years time. Everyone is moving away from violence and foolishness and going back to the farm. The easterners that used to detest going hone because of crime and kidnapping are now flocking home to farm in the east. Continue destroying your heritage.

You oshogbo-dwelling illiterate environmentalists dont gerrit, do you?
Your activities of massive exploration over the years in peaceful times caused the destruction of the ecosystem, infact the only thing that have been shown to curtail your destructive explorative activities are militant activities rebelling against your explorative destruction of their lands.

I can tell you without an ounce of doubt that since Avengers started their threats, more virgin areas awaiting explorative destruction have been saved because Oil workers ran away (force majeure they call it). Keep your pseudo-environmentalist, oshogbo-made propaganda to yourself.

Technically, Avengers has saved more areas in few months than has happened in a decade of peaceful exploration and constitutionalized legitimized rape of the Niger delta. Common sense! do you have it?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
To be honest, I'm no longer in support of this their agitation because I've discovered that all these senseless bombings are being masterminded by greedy and heartless politicians and community leaders that have for long been using monies meant for our wellbeing to enrich themselves and create a future for their generations. I pity the youths of today, the youths of my region, they have decided not to understand the games these people are using them to play.
Does this bumbing concern you? if you like the youths in your should understand the 8uhari government. Our prayers is that nothing bad should happen to the militants as they continue the bumbing. Our prayers are with them.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by jiinxed: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by duni04(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

smh... don't push me to go raw on you!!!

Was Nnamdi Kanu imprisoned and Sokoto Kabiru released under military?

Was Odia & Zaki biam pummelled under military?

Was Oil companies forced abi blackmailed to relocate to Lagos under military?
I'm sorry but why was KANU arrested in the first place? He smuggled transmitters illegally into the country, breached an MTN base station in Enugu and bribed the site engineer there to install transmitters to preach hateful messages in Nigeria. Buhari didn't order his arrest! He was arrested because he actually committed a crime. His case is currently in court and the only thing that keeps stalling his case is his insistence to be tried by a different judge every time his case is brought up. In the US today people are arrested by the FBI once they signify any intention to join any foreign terrorist organisation, even on their computers!
Kabiru sokoto has not been released! Zaki biam and Odi were invaded and people extra judicially killed after miscreants killed army officers. The chief of army staff was retired after that Incident.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
mikkypel:
More of the reason entrepreneurs can't install anything in the south South region... They keep blowing everything at their own expense, when the FG later diversifies into another state like Lagos in search of the Country Food neglecting their region, not forgetting that Nigeria will not split.. It is then they will count the cost of the nemesis they caused.. Had i known shall be their song
You never answer my question. Tell me why is the 75% crying more than the 5%?

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:

You people are just to sentimental to reason. What exactly do you want? Good roads? pipe born water? excellent schools? cheap food? jobs to cater to the thousands of u employed? All these things could have been done with the money the NDDC was collecting from federal coffers, with the money the mi istry if Niger Delta was collecting from federal coffers, from the money the SS state governors were collecting from federal coffers, from the 13% addition they were collecting from federal coffers. Why weren't they done? Those are the simple straightforward questions you should be asking yourself. Not 2014 confab report or this nonsense about restructuring. Does restructuring prevent Wine from completing the mono rail project in Rivers? Does restructuring prevent the Delta state government from building quality schools in escravos? even with the 13% derivation? Let's face the issues and stop whipping up stupîd sentiments.

1)My last reply to you because I don't wanna go raw on anybody this evening...

2)I asked a simple question...what does it cost to construct a kilometer of road or build school in ND compared to other regions? are they same? NO... environmental make up makes it more cost intensive there than anywhere else

3)How much was budgeted for NDDC, Ministry of ND etc...how much was released? Eg examine extent of budget implementation under buhari for 2015 & 2016...?

4)If SW can't hold their leaders responsible; why are they quick to advice others on same?...Poverty is more there than any region else...Stomach infrastructure by Tinubu, fayemi, kashamu etc is evident including IDP-like state like Osun... isn't it in SW, that churches, mosques etc were sending food to hungry folks? did they hold their leaders accountable and their states became like IDP camps extension?... . Hypocrisy!!!

Goodnight!!!

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by kudosamass(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
SOMEBODY HELP OOO!
I am a young Entrepreneur. I am into Gemstone Mining (Tourmaline) I have a mining site at Keffi in Nasarawa State of Nigeria. My Company entered into an agreement with another Company that has the Government Mining Rights to the Land. The Landowners are wonderful people. They have been assisting me. I have been working there since 2nd April, 2013 and have gone very far. The stage I am now is that I am looking at reaching Tourmaline within the next four months. I just bought brand new Generator set and an Industrial Pumping Machine. My workers are five in number. They used to be 11, but I reduced them due to the problem of feeding cost and other logistics.
The things I need to continue from where I am now are:
(1) a drilling machine: N400,000
(2) a motorcycle: N180,000
(3) two days Excavator work at my site: N360,000 (including the cost of Low-bed)
(4) Working Capital: N1,000,000
TOTAL: N1,940,000 (approximately, two Million Naira)
With this amount, I am going to employ more 10 workers, making them 15. I am even willing to accept serviceable fairly used motorcycle and drilling machine that can drill up to six feet in rock.
I do not wish to abandon the work at this stage because I have laboured and laboured to sustain this work for the past three years. Presently, I am exhausted and almost frustrated to the point that I may break down any moment from now. In fact, I have sold everything I have. But anyone who comes to the site must appreciate the level of work I have done.
I am by this post appealing to Angel Investors and any other person who has the capacity to come to my rescue! My contacts are (08130799304, 08058891743, obaino24@gmail.com)
PROFIT:
I am going to refund the the two Million Naira with 100% interest within the next six months, and I am going to give the person Tourmaline as a ''Thank You''
(please somebody should help me share this post and push it to the right place where people can see it)
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by OluwaSheyi123: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Dumb soul.

Spreading division and hate message.

They av not lifted finger on Boko HARAM and they have not been able to bomb in a while.

Stupid conspiracy theorists .

The eediot will support another Northerner in PDP during next election but forming SOUTH south now.
who is this brainless riff raff here? Why are you people highly dumb? You should ask your self if this dunce Buhari was the first hausa to rule in this country. Ask yourself why is Buhari leadership coming with it many bad things? Many innocent people killed, much hate every where, many many agitation asking for separation abi division. There are serious confusions everywhere? So, ask yourself if Buhari is normal?

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by abobakucannibal: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Una weldone ooh....make Una do quick,quick abeg.Good job.As them say Una no go enjoy Wetin God take bless Una then no body go enjoy am. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
No oyel 4useless north and bubu d durlard of dura

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Talann379: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Hi!! Where i can find forum 'video'?
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Izontubo(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

How many people did Nnamdi Kanu or his supporters kill? Stop lying bro...he preaches self defense not violence!!!

No solution including dialogue brought positive result except militancy...
that is the truth they can't deal with..only forceful violence brought about the 13 percent derivation the Niger delta at least enjoys today..the only language the FG of nigeria understands is either strikes or violence..when the FG is ready to resolve issues by mainly dialogue we would know..for now the Niger delta wil use what's best known to the FG

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by banio: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stop this evil act of blowing pipelines

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Bisichi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
They are not real militants. They are just militANTS.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by chiedu7: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
KevinDein:
you South East are with them 10000%? Then why are you guys not blowing up your lands? Actions speak louder than words you know grin grin
Guys remember that the NDA gave its warning to Buhari through Radio Biafra.

GEJs Chief of Army Staff was from the SE.

Well if that no good enough, wetin Dokubo Asari dey come owerri do grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMZcfPDAApE

quote author=KingEli post=49328671] 'we feed them'.... That's the line that makes me wanna quote you... I've said it times without number that you people should stop dragging South South into ur nonsense. Who dd Bleep do u feed?...ur papa don eat belleful ni?.....see bozo wey de claim... Thank God u call urself a slave cuz with this mindset of urs that's what u will ever be....what d fukk does ur region contribute to d Nigerian treasury?.......I hate mentioning tribes don't make me start now......****[/quote]

Bros read the above oh!

Una dey fear the SE and SS leaving una.

Well begging sef no go help grin
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Aubrey1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Operation crocodile tears

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by CioAngels(f): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
Dear Niger Deltan Fighters, you should Hunt the Past and Present Niger Deltan Governors to return all the COMMON WEALTH belonging to all Niger Deltans they have stolen to date. I wonder why you people are not BOLD enough and also Afraid to hold them accountable becos they are all responsible for the PUNISHMENT/SUFFERINGS the NIGER DELTANS are going through today. Hunt them to return all the monies they have all stolen, becos if it is returned it will be far more than the money expected from Fg to develop the Regions provided this fight is not for personal Gains like Tompolo, Asari, Ateke tom, Boyloaf, few Elders amongst others. You people should say to NO to the Thieving Governors.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by sexybol(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
dirtymoney:

The Nigerian civil war, remember how it was won?
The cut off food supplies.
This is so similar... Just that in this case... The ND are cutting all the supplies of the Nigerian govt..

Mr. Dirty Money if i may ask, who is suffering the most at the moment? You creat tension and insecurity in your own environment and you think you are starving a country of over 150 million people. My brother go out and see the outside world you will understand better. I remmember a writer saying "the greatest fool is he who destroys his heritage just to prove a point".... continue the bombings, the future will tell us the wisest!
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Carter4luv(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
crocodile bombing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 High-profile Corruption Case Files Missing — Investigation / To What Extent Do People In Africa Rely On Police For Assistance? / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.