Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta (25940 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by prince985(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Zico5:
I'm very sure those ipob youths will like this not knowing this is another step backward for them. I couldn't imagine how hatred for someone who never wish them bad will be this way. Even the one and only who sold their life and yet unborn is their hero. We all witness how he developed their entire region to new dubai and new York. I pity them, lagos is developing when all they know is to destroy their region. We shall see who will lose at the end.
do u have sense at all.?..do u think even a mad person will destroy wat he is benefitin from? FYI it is dia oil money that is used in developin ur lagos while they suffer..is it fair? dat development in lagos will stopped once all d pipelines are blown up..tym will tell

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by prince985(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
To be honest, I'm no longer in support of this their agitation because I've discovered that all these senseless bombings are being masterminded by greedy and heartless politicians and community leaders that have for long been using monies meant for our wellbeing to enrich themselves and create a future for their generations. I pity the youths of today, the youths of my region, they have decided not to understand the games these people are using them to play.
u claim they use d money to enrich themselves..fine..so y would dey want to destroy d source of their money? brainless fool..NDA say they want to control their resources and dat is d ryt tin to say...if u say they are selfish dat means a landlord not willing to give out his land too is selfish na abi..think

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by engrchykae(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Zico5:
I'm very sure those ipob youths will like this not knowing this is another step backward for them. I couldn't imagine how hatred for someone who never wish them bad will be this way. Even the one and only who sold their life and yet unborn is their hero. We all witness how he developed their entire region to new dubai and new York. I pity them, lagos is developing when all they know is to destroy their region. We shall see who will lose at the end.
But the jagaban sold the pride of the Yorubas for few ministerial slots and he was rewarded with a title(jagaban)

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by prince985(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
by they way i tot d army claimed dey have crushed d militants? liars..according to kanu..maaaaad pple everywer..if anybody come out from dat country to call d army liars dat dey are..let thunder fire my future because i know nobody in d zoo called nigeria can ever come out to say d truth except maybe fayose..were are d apc supporters na..their army has disappointed dem by liein to them so all they can do is to come and insult avengers..tym will tell

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by everozone: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Did anyone see the face of the crocodile to know if it is crying or smiling?

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by engrchykae(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
KevinDein:
you South East are with them 10000%? Then why are you guys not blowing up your lands? Actions speak louder than words you know grin grin
can't you relax when it comes to issues about the eastern region,why cry more than the bereaved?swerve abeg

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by 4everGrand(m): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
OluwaSheyi123:
you not the post above? Why are the 75% crying more that the 5%? Una never see any thing. He go pain una to the back borne and una brain.

Wat u saying
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by engrchykae(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
millionaireman:
Guess what? Any young man still in the coastal areas of south south now must be branded militant. Crocodiles smile a lot these days out there.

Well, that's the mistake of the forefathers who pledged one Nigeria in 1967.

Whoever coined that term 'operation crocodile smile" had EVIL INTENTIONS to feed crocodiles with people in the south south region.

One Nigeria still remains an evil empire where groups have the worst of intentions for other groups in the same country.
I believe its only two people who are wicked enough to hatch such sinister name for the operation namely buhari and burantashi

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by engrchykae(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
SeriousMinded:

Lagos is developing due to seaports, what happened to south south and niger delta seaports, like Uyo seaport, Port harcourt seaport? Even Onitshas'.
beri beri big question,Kai walahi ur fg can't answer this question

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
wazobiaN9:

The above must be an android gone bad. There is no other explanation to the virtual loose screws.

How dumb can you be

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
firstolalekan:

Mumu
What did the bastard clueless rogue president do for you when he was there?
What business of yours is that. When your enemy starts giving you advice, know he is scared

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
KevinDein:
you South East are with them 10000%? Then why are you guys not blowing up your lands? Actions speak louder than words you know grin grin

We showed action by voting their son when the whole of Nigeria was against them

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Dumb soul.

Spreading division and hate message.

They av not lifted finger on Boko HARAM and they have not been able to bomb in a while.

Stupid conspiracy theorists .

The eediot will support another Northerner in PDP during next election but forming SOUTH south now.

It is your kind that is known to use LIES, PROPAGANDA and CONSPIRACY THEORIES to win arguments
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by AntiWailer: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
pyxon:

It is your kind that is known to use LIES, PROPAGANDA and CONSPIRACY THEORIES to win arguments

Without any quote or citing any example at all. grin

Apparently u dnt know the meaning of what u wrote.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by engrchykae(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)How many of Such were done in past without success? Did Saro Wiwa & co bomb pipeline? where are they?

2)Have we not dialogued enough? where's implementation? where's confab report of 2014? Who's fooling who?

3)Freedom isn't given anywhere freely...If you want freedom, fight for freedom!!!
the devil you are wasting ur time replying knows the whole problem but is sizing you to know if you are really aware of their evil scheme and deception under the guise of giving you a better solution.
they cannot fool the whole people all of the time

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Without any quote or citing any example at all. grin

Apparently u dnt know the meaning of what u wrote.

Hiding your inferiority and sorrow behind a smiley. Gosh! No one deserves to be an Afonja. Its a curse

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by engrchykae(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:

You can't use decisions made during an oppressive military regime to judge a Democratic regime. Everyone lost someone during Abachas rule of tyranny. Abacha killed and imprisoned everyone that stood in his way, Yoruba's Ibos and even Hausa's. If that is your justification for blowing up pipelines in 2016, you must be very sick.
abacha is better than this ur devil you called buhari.stop playing the devil's advocate
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by engrchykae(m): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

How many people did Nnamdi Kanu or his supporters kill? Stop lying bro...he preaches self defense not violence!!!

No solution including dialogue brought positive result except militancy...
u are wasting ur time on a serial Yoruba liar who. is. ready to call white black in order to prove a point,he is a natural liar and a descendant of lucifer,mind you his ancestor was thrown down from heaven,his Yoruba name is oduduwa the fallen angel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by billyG(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
OluwaSheyi123:
who is this brainless riff raff here? Why are you people highly dumb? You should ask your self if this dunce Buhari was the first hausa to rule in this country. Ask yourself why is Buhari leadership coming with it many bad things? Many innocent people killed, much hate every where, many many agitation asking for separation abi division. There are serious confusions everywhere? So, ask yourself if Buhari is normal?
Buhari is normal,it is pdp(sore losers) & their disciples that is causing hatred,confusion,agitation everywhre,Buhari has not killed a soul or wish anybody dead since he assume office so stop all those paranoid.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by AFRICQA(m): 1:47am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=49327863]Ijaw militants have done theirs and gained attention. Urhobo militants are on the lose now.

Maybe Isoko, Itsekiri and Ukwuani militants will follow next. This is why I love America's stand of non-negotiation with terrorists!

Everyone wants to cash in on free money in the name of activism. These guys are my brothers and trust me when I say that they are fighting for their own pockets and not the common cause. When the money comes now, they'll divide it among themselves. We won't see roads, bridges, and other infrastructure. We won't even see schools.

Greedy fools! Anyone who supports this foolery should be questioned for sanity. In the name of spiting Buhari and unleashing economic mayhem, we destroy our own lands and scare investors away. Even as an indigene, I can't do anything in my place until insecurity is tackled. Talkless of strangers. The rebound effects will surely come. We started kidnapping white men in the name of activism, which has yielded NOTHING. When white men ran away from Warri and environs, our jobless youths started kidnapping helpless mothers, daughters and wives. They'd molest them and traumatise them before their loved ones pay the ransom. This is just one effect of militancy. Another was the rise of armed robbery. Sapele-Eku road, Warri-Eku road and Eku-Abraka road were virtually unpassable due to highway bandits.

I wonder what will happen when there are no more pipelines to blow. Will they start blowing bridges, LG Secretariats, schools and private homes?

May Urhobo nation be great and move

U ARE WRONG!!!
GET UR FACTS RIGHT
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Naazz: 4:04am On Sep 14, 2016
The militants cry for resource control, yet what they actually want is Controlling monies to their pockets. We live in the Niger Delta, during the hay days of the Amnesty programme, we all saw how these 'Amnesty Boys' spent cash with reckless abandon, and their 'Generals' threw monies in the street and public places to 'loyal boys' just to prove they are 'Big Boys'. No free money to spend again, and they have resorted to blowing pipelines. I am very much concerned about the Niger Delta indigenes who work with these multinational oil companies, some of whom have been asked to go home, because of a halt in production activities, and for 5 to 6 months they have been without salary. I hope they get their jobs back when production begins, because in most cases the positions are filled by different people from other parts of the country... The issue at stake here, is much larger than blowing up pipelines just to get the attention of the Federal Government. For a start why not ask our Governors what they did with the 13% derivation so far? Which way NIGERIA??
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by basadenet: 5:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Force with force will only make things worse, dialogue is the solution. I hope our defiant president listen

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by AntiWailer: 5:53am On Sep 14, 2016
pyxon:

Hiding your inferiority and sorrow behind a smiley. Gosh! No one deserves to be an Afonja. Its a curse

What are u writing ?

Are u high on a cheap weed ?

There is no sense whatsoever in what u have written so far. Though I am aware u feel good writing thrash with ur miserable phone.

No sensible contribution to the discussion so far.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 7:04am On Sep 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

What are u writing ?

Are u high on a cheap weed ?

There is no sense whatsoever in what u have written so far. Though I am aware u feel good writing thrash with ur miserable phone.

No sensible contribution to the discussion so far.

Go and look for somewhere to mourn. I didn't ask your about your feelings, keep it to yourself
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by AntiWailer: 7:56am On Sep 14, 2016
pyxon:

Go and look for somewhere to mourn. I didn't ask your about your feelings, keep it to yourself

Guess u are hiding ur lack of intelligence under incoherent ramblings.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Stevochiri: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2016
I suggest that federal government should practice true federalism by letting the states to live with what they have. and the state what also bring some percentage to federal , this is not
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Stevochiri: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2016
I suggest that federal government should practice true federalism by letting the states to live with what they have. and the state what also bring some percentage to federal , this is not the era of military rules.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Stevochiri: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2016
I suggest that federal government should practice true federalism by letting the states to live with what they have. and the state will also bring some percentage to federal , this is not the era of military rules.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by dokiOloye(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2016
fratermathy:

I agree that the current system in Nigeria is not working. Things have to change. We need true federalism and everything must shift from the center. However, the means in which we are fighting for that is my grievance.

Those pipelines do not only feed the Hausas but also our people. Anything that happens to Nigeria happens to our people, even in worse proportions because of marginalization. We need to rethink our methods. Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and other known activists, achieved their dreams without blowing up anything or fighting anyone. What has militancy achieved in Nigeria since its inception?

We can go on mass protest, boycotts, hunger strikes, block roads, etc and attract attention that will force the government to listen to us or atleast dialogue. But how many Niger Deltans will agree to do these? We'd rather cheer on economic terrorists who are fighting for their own stomachs. Very soon, compensation will be paid and the common man won't even feel it.

We need restructuring. We need federalism. We need resource control. But we should get them without recourse to terrorism. Civil disobedience was employed by Rev. Kings. Let's try that and it may work for us. Terror and sabotage are not productive. History should have taught us that.
No offence meant,but U must b very naive to believe that d hausa/Fulani goons me and U know will agree to leave d Niger delta resources alone wtout a fight.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by wazobiaN9(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2016
pyxon:

How dumb can you be

Apparently, not as dumb as you.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

Guess u are hiding ur lack of intelligence under incoherent ramblings.

If someone like you had the level of intellect some of us have, you would have been crowned king in your village
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
wazobiaN9:

Apparently, not as dumb as you.

Coming from someone who has never had an IQ test in his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Can No Longer Import, Sell Fuel At N145/litre — Marketers / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' / Workers Seize LG Chairman, Adegoke Ogunsola's Car In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.