Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta (25937 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by AntiWailer: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
pyxon:

If someone like you had the level of intellect some of us have, you would have been crowned king in your village

Hahaha

I see. It reflected in all the empty posts u av been submitting.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by TerrorSquad147: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
prince985:
u claim they use d money to enrich themselves..fine..so y would dey want to destroy d source of their money? brainless fool..NDA say they want to control their resources and dat is d ryt tin to say...if u say they are selfish dat means a landlord not willing to give out his land too is selfish na abi..think
Bros if you like insult your phoolish self, it won't change the fact that all these sh!t going on is pure politics. Why didn't our brother give each state the power to control their resources when he was in power? You're just one of the ignoramus bereft of ideas that's why you don't know white from black. Onye iberibe
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by TerrorSquad147: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
OluwaSheyi123:
Does this bumbing concern you? if you like the youths in your should understand the 8uhari government. Our prayers is that nothing bad should happen to the militants as they continue the bumbing. Our prayers are with them.
Bros it concerns me cos it I'm SS/SE. I cannot be seeing fire burning in my house and will just ignore it cos I want to go clubbing.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by prince985(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Bros if you like insult your phoolish self, it won't change the fact that all these sh!t going on is pure politics. Why didn't our brother give each state the power to control their resources when he was in power? You're just one of the ignoramus bereft of ideas that's why you don't know white from black. Onye iberibe
U was der no NDA during ur brodas administration?
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by wazobiaN9(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
pyxon:

Coming from someone who has never had an IQ test in his life.

That hit you hard... grin
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

Hahaha

I see. It reflected in all the empty posts u av been submitting.

Stalker like you. I can't waste my time going through the posts of nonentities like you. Go and regroup: get a degree, appease your village gods, find out who your real father is - take action. cos something is holding your destiny somewhere
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
wazobiaN9:

That hit you hard... grin

I don't understand. How will you be the one yabbed me and still be the one to know how hard it hit me. This is a sign of madness
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by AntiWailer: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
pyxon:

Stalker like you. I can't waste my time going through the posts of nonentities like you. Go and regroup: get a degree, appease your village gods, find out who your real father is - take action. cos something is holding your destiny somewhere

We are still saying the same thing.

No single sense in any of your posts apart from useless rants.

If degree is the highest degree in your clan.

I got that many years ago.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by pyxon(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

We are still saying the same thing.

No single sense in any of your posts apart from useless rants.

If degree is the highest degree in your clan.

I got that many years ago.
Then go appease your village and try to find out who your real father is. He ain't in my mentions, stay outta it. Shameless broketad
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by AntiWailer: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
pyxon:

Then go appease your village and try to find out who your real father is. He ain't in my mentions, stay outta it. Shameless broketad

Another useless rant from a brainless boy.

U called me a broketad as if u earn more than my driver.

bigot.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by wazobiaN9(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
pyxon:

I don't understand. How will you be the one yabbed me and still be the one to know how hard it hit me. This is a sign of madness

.. because you lack understanding.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by donborg(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2016
duni04:

Jonathan and his wife were "dialoguing" with our national cake, look where that got us.
and look where buhari's brute animalistic, brutal, and militaristic approach with "our" national cake has got us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Tinubu’s Forex Policy Is Growing Remittance Into Nigeria / Passport Renewal: Proof Of Citizenship Mandatory – NIS / Alex Otti's Campaign Council Chairman, Nnanna Ngwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.