Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta (25938 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by chidozieikeji2: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
HtwoOw:

Those who hunger will kill know themselves , so they swallow 100 wraps, they get caught in Indonesia and get beheaded
u need jesus

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by OsuIbo: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Doghari:

Afonjarudeen wan drink oil, unite with your brothers for Benin republic, you no gree. All Because of oil you deny your brothers, come dey unite with strangers wey no send you. grin
when/how did I unite with strangers? I am Yoruba, Yorubaland is also Oil producing. With or without Oil my region is fine. Your masters can keep blowing up their region, I am not in support of them neither am I against them.

Below is the response I gave to your fellow ipod
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dangote is currently constructing the largest Oil Refinery, Petrochemical, feritilizer and Ammonia Plant in Yorubaland.

Recently, Dangote sent some young minds to go under study refinery operation in India. Half of them are Yoruba.

While your militant masters are busy blowing up their region, the next generation of Yoruba's that will take over the Oil and Gas sector are being incubated

5 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by TeGaTeGa1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Greetings Frater
fratermathy:
Ijaw militants have done theirs and gained attention. Urhobo militants are on the lose now.

Maybe Isoko, Itsekiri and Ukwuani militants will follow next. This is why I love America's stand of non-negotiation with terrorists!

Everyone wants to cash in on free money in the name of activism. These guys are my brothers and trust me when I say that they are fighting for their own pockets and not the common cause. When the money comes now, they'll divide it among themselves. We won't see roads, bridges, and other infrastructure. We won't even see schools.

Greedy fools! Anyone who supports this foolery should be questioned for sanity. In the name of spiting Buhari and unleashing economic mayhem, we destroy our own lands and scare investors away. Even as an indigene, I can't do anything in my place until insecurity is tackled. Talkless of strangers. The rebound effects will surely come. We started kidnapping white men in the name of activism, which has yielded NOTHING. When white men ran away from Warri and environs, our jobless youths started kidnapping helpless mothers, daughters and wives. They'd molest them and traumatise them before their loved ones pay the ransom. This is just one effect of militancy. Another was the rise of armed robbery. Sapele-Eku road, Warri-Eku road and Eku-Abraka road were virtually unpassable due to highway bandits.

I wonder what will happen when there are no more pipelines to blow. Will they start blowing bridges, LG Secretariats, schools and private homes?

May Urhobo nation be great and move beyond this. Dialogue is the key. Wadooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by millionaireman: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Guess what? Any young man still in the coastal areas of south south now must be branded militant. Crocodiles smile a lot these days out there.

Well, that's the mistake of the forefathers who pledged one Nigeria in 1967.

Whoever coined that term 'operation crocodile smile" had EVIL INTENTIONS to feed crocodiles with people in the south south region.

One Nigeria still remains an evil empire where groups have the worst of intentions for other groups in the same country.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by duni04(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Doghari:

On which land are they going to farm? The ones you've destroyed for years because your rotten muslim mouth wants to drink 'oyel' for 50 years? Abeg go front go preach.
The ones who destroyed? Those illiterate "freedom fighters" are polluting their farmlands and their waterways everyday by bombing pipelines in the name of "fighting for their rights". Who on earth sets fire to his own house with his children in it, just so he can spite his neighbour who doesn't even send him! They even attack the engineers they send in to repair the bombed pipelines. Its just pure illiteracy. I can't wait to see you people on CNN in the not distant future, begging for food aid cos that's where you're headed.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:
People up north are going back to the farm. Same with the easterners and westerners. Its only those miscreants in the creeks that are refusing to do anything meaningful with their lives. In a couple of years, when the rest of Nigeria has achieved self sufficiency in food production, when the west is producing all the petrol we need and when all our power plants are away from the creeks, those miscreants in the creeks will be on CNN with bowls in their hands, begging for food like refugees. Useless miscreants!
Stop fooling yourself with all these childish rants.
Before the discovery of oil the Niger Delta was still the region that was feeding the whole country.
Without the east, West and North. Niger delta will still be prosperous. It's the parasitic relationship that they are in that has been drawing them backwards. That notwithstanding, I can't rule out the effect of corruption amount their elderstaesmen.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Buhari why?

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
Zico5:
I'm very sure those ipob youths will like this not knowing this is another step backward for them. I couldn't imagine how hatred for someone who never wish them bad will be this way. Even the one and only who sold their life and yet unborn is their hero. We all witness how he developed their entire region to new dubai and new York. I pity them, lagos is developing when all they know is to destroy their region. We shall see who will lose at the end.
Lagos is developing due to seaports, what happened to south south and niger delta seaports, like Uyo seaport, Port harcourt seaport? Even Onitshas'.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by nototribalist: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
I love this news.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=OsuIbo post=49328944] when/how did I unite with strangers? I am Yoruba, Yorubaland is also Oil producing. With or without Oil my region is fine. Your masters can keep blowing up their region, I am not in support of them neither am I against them.

Dangote is currently constructing the largest Oil Refinery, Petrochemical, feritilizer and Ammonia Plant in Yorubaland.

Recently, Dangote sent some young minds to go under study refinery operation in India. Half of them are Yoruba.

While your militant masters are busy blowing up their region, the next generation of Yoruba's that will take over the Oil and Gas sector are being incubated [u/quote]We don't care if Bill Gates relocate Microsoft to lagos and recruit half of the yoruba populace.
Leave the Nigerian Delta region alone. Is that too much to ask for?
Some of you yorubas would just wake up and start spewing rubbish. You don't bite the finger that feeds you. You seriously don't!!!!
And you talk as if majority of the employees on most of the oil companies in the Niger Delta payroll are not Yorubas. If oil was discovered in the west or prolly the North, do you think we would have still being together?

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by millionaireman: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
fratermathy:
Ijaw militants have done theirs and gained attention. Urhobo militants are on the lose now.

Maybe Isoko, Itsekiri and Ukwuani militants will follow next. This is why I love America's stand of non-negotiation with terrorists!

Everyone wants to cash in on free money in the name of activism. These guys are my brothers and trust me when I say that they are fighting for their own pockets and not the common cause. When the money comes now, they'll divide it among themselves. We won't see roads, bridges, and other infrastructure. We won't even see schools.

Greedy fools! Anyone who supports this foolery should be questioned for sanity. In the name of spiting Buhari and unleashing economic mayhem, we destroy our own lands and scare investors away. Even as an indigene, I can't do anything in my place until insecurity is tackled. Talkless of strangers. The rebound effects will surely come. We started kidnapping white men in the name of activism, which has yielded NOTHING. When white men ran away from Warri and environs, our jobless youths started kidnapping helpless mothers, daughters and wives. They'd molest them and traumatise them before their loved ones pay the ransom. This is just one effect of militancy. Another was the rise of armed robbery. Sapele-Eku road, Warri-Eku road and Eku-Abraka road were virtually unpassable due to highway bandits.

I wonder what will happen when there are no more pipelines to blow. Will they start blowing bridges, LG Secretariats, schools and private homes?

May Urhobo nation be great and move beyond this. Dialogue is the key. Wadooooooo!

No of the militants would have been blowing pipelines today if True and Fiscal Federalism is returned to Nigeria.

Those militants are not eeediots.

You can not agree to political restructuring. Northern Nigeria which enjoys the political status quo uses its political over-representation in parliamentary to stop political restructuring. Northern Nigeria gets the political over-representation from the undue large number of states which northern Nigeria soldiers littered every nook and cranny of former one northern region of Nigeria.

Land mass as criterion was wrongly used by northern soldiers to divide Nigeria into 20 new units in the once one northern region, but only 17 units in the once two southern regions. Two gave rise to 17; but one gave rise to 20. Fraud.

This has put Nigeria into a deadly political corner

5 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Zico5:
I'm very sure those ipob youths will like this not knowing this is another step backward for them. I couldn't imagine how hatred for someone who never wish them bad will be this way. Even the one and only who sold their life and yet unborn is their hero. We all witness how he developed their entire region to new dubai and new York. I pity them, lagos is developing when all they know is to destroy their region. We shall see who will lose at the end.

Are you from lagos? Is your state lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by donborg(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Zico5:
let lagos continue developing with cocoa naa

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Doghari: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:

The ones who destroyed? Those illiterate "freedom fighters" are polluting their farmlands and their waterways everyday by bombing pipelines in the name of "fighting for their rights". Who on earth sets fire to his own house with his children in it, just so he can spite his neighbour who doesn't even send him! They even attack the engineers they send in to repair the bombed pipelines. Its just pure illiteracy. I can't wait to see you people on CNN in the not distant future, begging for food aid cos that's where yours headed.

Shut your mouth and be quiet. You can't blackmail with your useless yoruba pro-dullard propaganda here. The damage done by the termination of oil flow to Oshogbo and Kaduna is less 0.000001% of that damage Oil looting Abokiis and yorubas do in a day through oil exploration companies.

Infact, as implausible as it may sound, termination of oil flow by militants stops oil exploration and help to save what is remaining of the ecosystem.
In peaceful times, destructive Oil exploration will be going on in Nembe, Fatumakiri, Alagbaefe and environs at the same time causing MASSIVE and 'peaceful' DESTRUCTION OF ECOSYSTEM but when Avengers terminates oil flow at Nembe, it ends at Nembe, but oil workers in Fatumakiri, oruweiama, alagbaefa, and Nembe leave those areas saving those villages and town froms CONTINUED 'peaceful' DESTRUCTION through exploration.

So you see, termination of oil exploration by whatever means will save the ecosystem. You can deceive yourself with your environmentalist counsel but people on ground know what's up. grin

6 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by allaboutobed(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
I tot d crocodile tear operation had taken care of this. na wa o

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by fratermathy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
millionaireman:

No of the militants would have been blowing pipelines today if True and Fiscal Federalism is returned to Nigeria.

Those militants are not eeediots.

You can not agree to political restructuring. Northern Nigeria which enjoys the political status quo uses its political over-representation in parliamentary to stop political restructuring. Northern Nigeria gets the political over-representation from the undue large number of states which northern Nigeria soldiers littered every nook and cranny of former one northern region of Nigeria.

Land mass as criterion was wrongly used by northern soldiers to divide Nigeria into 20 new units in the once one northern region, but only 17 units in the once two southern regions. Two gave rise to 17; but one gave rise to 20. Fraud.

This has put Nigeria into a deadly political corner

I agree that the current system in Nigeria is not working. Things have to change. We need true federalism and everything must shift from the center. However, the means in which we are fighting for that is my grievance.

Those pipelines do not only feed the Hausas but also our people. Anything that happens to Nigeria happens to our people, even in worse proportions because of marginalization. We need to rethink our methods. Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and other known activists, achieved their dreams without blowing up anything or fighting anyone. What has militancy achieved in Nigeria since its inception?

We can go on mass protest, boycotts, hunger strikes, block roads, etc and attract attention that will force the government to listen to us or atleast dialogue. But how many Niger Deltans will agree to do these? We'd rather cheer on economic terrorists who are fighting for their own stomachs. Very soon, compensation will be paid and the common man won't even feel it.

We need restructuring. We need federalism. We need resource control. But we should get them without recourse to terrorism. Civil disobedience was employed by Rev. Kings. Let's try that and it may work for us. Terror and sabotage are not productive. History should have taught us that.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:

The ones who destroyed? Those illiterate "freedom fighters" are polluting their farmlands and their waterways everyday by bombing pipelines in the name of "fighting for their rights". Who on earth sets fire to his own house with his children in it, just so he can spite his neighbour who doesn't even send him! They even attack the engineers they send in to repair the bombed pipelines. Its just pure illiteracy. I can't wait to see you people on CNN in the not distant future, begging for food aid cos that's where you're headed.

Did militants exist when Saro Wiwa and co complained of oil spillage all over ND which destroyed sources of water and farmland etc...but they were hanged to die?

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by donborg(m): 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Henrypraise:
dia is always an effect to all course taken. d course of dialogue will spring up smaller groups who felt cheated or not carried along in d dialogue process.

d fg shud note dat d Niger Delta does not belong to only d ijaws, infact most of d militants ar not ijaws an average ijaw man is scared to fight, he has so much at stake to loose.

let d fg scheme a program to orientate youths from all diverse kingdoms in d Niger delta, d dialogue process shud be done wit all kingdoms. try dis method, u av strengthened d traditional institution n u saddled dem wit d responsibility of protecting fg's infrastructure within dia domain.
IF U CAN'T WIN FAIR YOU WIN FOUL......... Niccolo machiavelli
there are two rules for settling grievances and quarell among men.
DIALOGUE- for Gentlemen eg GEJ
VIOLENCE- for brutes eg buhari

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by duni04(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Doghari:

Shut your mouth and be quiet. You can't blackmail with your useless yoruba pro-dullard propaganda here. The damage done by the termination of oil flow to Oshogbo and Kaduna is less 0.000001% of that damage Oil looting Abokiis and yorubas do in a day through oil exploration companies.

Infact, as implausible as it may sound, termination of oil flow by militants stops oil exploration and help to save what is remaining of the ecosystem.
In peaceful times, destructive Oil exploration will be going on in Nembe, Fatumakiri, Alagbaefe and environs at the same time causing MASSIVE and 'peaceful' DESTRUCTION OF ECOSYSTEM but when Avengers terminates oil flow at Nembe, it ends at Nembe, but oil workers in Fatumakiri, oruweiama, alagbaefa, and Nembe leave those areas saving those villages and town froms CONTINUED 'peaceful' DESTRUCTION through exploration.

So you see, termination of oil exploration by whatever means will save the ecosystem. You can deceive yourself with your environmentalist counsel but people on ground know what's up. grin

So you're the one counselling those illiterates to go on polluting their waterways and destroying their farmlands because of "peaceful exploration pollution"? Illiteracy is now a problem in the creeks or maybe drinking too much oil polluted water has taken some sense out of your brain. Continue destroying whatever remains of your land, chasing expertraits and investors away and kidnapping the rest. Let's see who wins in 10years time. Everyone is moving away from violence and foolishness and going back to the farm. The easterners that used to detest going hone because of crime and kidnapping are now flocking home to farm in the east. Continue destroying your heritage.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
fratermathy:

I agree that the current system in Nigeria is not working. Things have to change. We need true federalism and everything must shift from the center. However, the means in which we are fighting for that is my grievance.

Those pipelines do not only feed the Hausas but also our people. Anything that happens to Nigeria happens to our people, even in worse proportions because of marginalization. We need to rethink our methods. Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and other known activists, achieved their dreams without blowing up anything or fighting anyone. What has militancy achieved in Nigeria since its inception?

We can go on mass protest, boycotts, hunger strikes, block roads, etc and attract attention that will force the government to listen to us or atleast dialogue. But how many Niger Deltans will agree to do these? We'd rather cheer on economic terrorists who are fighting for their own stomachs. Very soon, compensation will be paid and the common man won't even feel it.

We need restructuring. We need federalism. We need resource control. But we should get them without recourse to terrorism. Civil disobedience was employed by Rev. Kings. Let's try that and it may work for us. Terror and sabotage are not productive. History should have taught us that.

1)How many of Such were done in past without success? Did Saro Wiwa & co bomb pipeline? where are they?

2)Have we not dialogued enough? where's implementation? where's confab report of 2014? Who's fooling who?

3)Freedom isn't given anywhere freely...If you want freedom, fight for freedom!!!

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by duni04(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
donborg:

IF U CAN'T WIN FAIR YOU WIN FOUL......... Niccolo machiavelli
there are two rules for settling grievances and quarell among men.
DIALOGUE- for Gentlemen eg GEJ
VIOLENCE- for brutes eg buhari
Jonathan and his wife were "dialoguing" with our national cake, look where that got us.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by greatermax77(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Body language caused all these nonsence.
No responsible leader will make his people sufer.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by fratermathy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

1)How many of Such were done in past without success? Did Saro Wiwa & co bomb pipeline? where are they?

2)Have we not dialogued enough? where's implementation? where's confab report of 2014? Who's fooling who?

3)Freedom isn't given anywhere freely...If you want freedom, fight for freedom!!!

We have not done enough to be honest. The so-called bombing of pipelines have gone on for more than 7 years and it has achieved NOTHING other than enriching militants who are now paid monthly to shut up.

Ken Saro Wiwa attempted being vocal in a military regime hence his death. Let us revive the Wiwa spirit in this democratic dispensation. Bombing things is not working for us. It only enriches a few. We need a different strategy.

Yes we need to fight for freedom but not all fights are self destructive and violent. Let's fight the right way.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by shamecurls(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Good one!

#WhoIsDoingWho

By the time state allocation drops to NGN10 million per month, then let's see who screams first

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by straybullet101: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
HtwoOw:

Those who hunger will kill know themselves , so they swallow 100 wraps, they get caught in Indonesia and get beheaded
yeye the smell

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by duni04(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Forget this freedom fighting thing! Nobody is oppressing you! What you need is more accountability! See how much was allocated to the ministry of Niger Delta in 6 years and not a single project was completed within that period! whose fault? Hausa's? Then you have the NDDC and the various state governments in the SS with separate budgets and with 13% derivation. Where the hell is all the money going?? If you would just hold your governors accountable for once! How on earth is it Buhari's fault that Godswill Akpabio stole more than 100billion naira from AkwaIbom? Even when the EFCC tried to investigate you people turned around and cried witch hunt.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by straybullet101: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
OsuIbo:
when/how did I unite with strangers? I am Yoruba, Yorubaland is also Oil producing. With or without Oil my region is fine. Your masters can keep blowing up their region, I am not in support of them neither am I against them.
Keep waiting for dangote bush man

While your militant masters are busy blowing up their region, the next generation of Yoruba's that will take over the Oil and Gas sector are being incubated
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by CandyDiamond(f): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:

So you're the one counselling those illiterates to go on polluting their waterways and destroying their farmlands because of "peaceful exploration pollution"? Illiteracy is now a problem in the creeks or maybe drinking too much oil polluted water has taken some sense out of your brain. Continue destroying whatever remains of your land, chasing expertraits and investors away and kidnapping the rest. Let's see who wins in 10years time. Everyone is moving away from violence and foolishness and going back to the farm. The easterners that used to detest going hone because of crime and kidnapping are now flocking home to farm in the east. Continue destroying your heritage.
But they are saying that they need to be in control of their oil, why not Nigeria give it to them

7 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
fratermathy:

We have not done enough to be honest. The so-called bombing of pipelines have gone on for more than 7 years and it has achieved NOTHING other than enriching militants who are now paid monthly to shut up.

Ken Saro Wiwa attempted being vocal in a military regime hence his death. Let us revive the Wiwa spirit in this democratic dispensation. Bombing things is not working for us. It only enriches a few. We need a different strategy.

Yes we need to fight for freedom but not all fights are self destructive and violent. Let's fight the right way.

1) Did Nnamdi Kanu also right vocally in a military regime? where's he?

2)What happened to all dialogue reports in their archives? which did they implement?

3)Did Kabiru Sokoto kill any member of your family? Did Buhari supporters kill anyone close to you in their 2011 mayhem? Is any in prison today? Keep dialogue coming bro!!!

4)Many educated professionals came thanks to militancy compensation...many companies reduced speed of ecosystem rape... Federal government began some positive development...It achieved something though not enough...

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by duni04(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Did militants exist when Saro Wiwa and co complained of oil spillage all over ND which destroyed sources of water and farmland etc...but they were hanged to die?
You can't use decisions made during an oppressive military regime to judge a Democratic regime. Everyone lost someone during Abachas rule of tyranny. Abacha killed and imprisoned everyone that stood in his way, Yoruba's Ibos and even Hausa's. If that is your justification for blowing up pipelines in 2016, you must be very sick.

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by straybullet101: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
E pain u
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Cubeet2: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
chiedu7:
All South South people please know that the South East stand with you 10000%.

They rejected the only President from the South-South.

Tell the South-East they will never be President.

Yet they want us to remain in slavery to them.

Are they all not jokers!

5% they call us, yet we feed them.

They have not lifted a finger against Boko Haram and their mobile section called Fulani Herdsmen
GodBless

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Comparing Level Of Incompetence, Leave Jonathan Alone – Aisha Tells Buhari / ‘Missing’ $20billion Oil Money: Our Audit Report Not Reliable — Pricewaterhousec / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.