Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta (25941 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Militants Bomb SPDC Pipeline In Delta / Militants Bomb Ogbembiri Agip Gas Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
The FG might consider anhialiating the whole people in the ND region to win this war.
The more forces he sends to the ND... The more foot Soilders join the struggle.
Let them control their resources and better still, decide if they want to be a part of this selfish matrimony.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Boyooosa(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
yrret:
Who cares if they blow up the entire community?
Ans: Not Buhari

Who cares if they blow up the pipes?
And: Buhari really cares

Soon enough 'Hunger' will kill citizens more than Boko boys have done.
And you expect me to waste my like on this empty post...

6 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by brostheo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
I stay at ughelli, I can authoritatively tell you no pipeline was bomb my any 'Militant' was so ever.Why blow case out of proportion,don't you know the differ between bunkers and bombers?
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Rizstar: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ja bless bois
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by mikkypel(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
More of the reason entrepreneurs can't install anything in the south South region... They keep blowing everything at their own expense, when the FG later diversifies into another state like Lagos in search of the Country Food neglecting their region, not forgetting that Nigeria will not split.. It is then they will count the cost of the nemesis they caused.. Had i known shall be their song

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by wazobiaN9(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
chiedu7:
All South South people please know that the South East stand with you 10000%.

They rejected the only President from the South-South.

Tell the South-East they will never be President.

Yet they want us to remain in slavery to them.

Are they all not jokers!

5% they call us, yet we feed them.

They have not lifted a finger against Boko Haram and their mobile section called Fulani Herdsmen

The above must be an android gone bad. There is no other explanation to the virtual loose screws.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by toofit007: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
they can never be intimidated they match words with actions. in their words and i quote "we have successfully activated our own operation crocodile tears"

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by firstolalekan(m): 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
chiedu7:

Are they all not jokers!

They have not lifted a finger against Boko Haram and their mobile section called Fulani Herdsmen
Mumu
What did the bastard clueless rogue president do for you when he was there?

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Cletus77(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
I thought operation alligator smile has put a stop to dis..... Hahaha dem dey carry una do kpakpa ngolo

5 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
4everGrand:
The depth of foolishness of these militants in this ND is amazing.

Y'all can continue.
The Nigerian civil war, remember how it was won?
The cut off food supplies.
This is so similar... Just that in this case... The ND are cutting all the supplies of the Nigerian govt..

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by KevinDein: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
chiedu7:

Are they all not jokers!

you South East are with them 10000%? Then why are you guys not blowing up your lands? Actions speak louder than words you know grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
mikkypel:
More of the reason entrepreneurs can't install anything in the south South region... They keep blowing everything at their own expense, when the FG later diversifies into another state like Lagos in search of the Country Food neglecting their region, not forgetting that Nigeria will not split.. It is then they will count the cost of the nemesis they caused.. Had i known shall be their song
Same old lie.
Same old deceit.
Same old story.
Sorry bro. It's not working anymore.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by AntiWailer: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
chiedu7:

Are they all not jokers!

Dumb soul.

Spreading division and hate message.

They av not lifted finger on Boko HARAM and they have not been able to bomb in a while.

Stupid conspiracy theorists .

The eediot will support another Northerner in PDP during next election but forming SOUTH south now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Operation lizard smile abi na crocodile tears.
Shior

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by kettle84(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Zico5:
I'm very sure those ipob youths will like this not knowing this is another step backward for them. I couldn't imagine how hatred for someone who never wish them bad will be this way. Even the one and only who sold their life and yet unborn is their hero. We all witness how he developed their entire region to new dubai and new York. I pity them, lagos is developing when all they know is to destroy their region. We shall see who will lose at the end.
choi! see tears and cries. IPOB was not mentioned in the write up naa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Ozorc: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
dokiOloye:
5% are blowing up their 5% pipelines. 97% come de wail pass. Hahahahaha.
and senseless 5% like you will complain dt d economy is bad..
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Ozorc: 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
dokiOloye:
5% are blowing up their 5% pipelines. 97% come de wail pass. Hahahahaha.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by crisycent: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
The government should stop focus more on the oil in Lagos grin grin grin

After all, Nigeria needs Lagos more than the Niger Delta. Una never see anything, 5% abi?

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Kaybaba5(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Make bombing continues, we shall survive..

1 Like

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by crisycent: 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ozorc:

So na the 5% people dey hold the remaining 97% people destiny? Irony of life.....una never see anything?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by dokiOloye(m): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ozorc:

Wc means U nw agree wt me that 5% are d real owners of d zoo? grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Doghari: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
HtwoOw:

Those who hunger will kill know themselves , so they swallow 100 wraps, they get caught in Indonesia and get beheaded

Do they also get caught on their way to Saudi Arabia for Hajj with swallowed wraps of Coke? grin.

9 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by duni04(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
People up north are going back to the farm. Same with the easterners and westerners. Its only those miscreants in the creeks that are refusing to do anything meaningful with their lives. In a couple of years, when the rest of Nigeria has achieved self sufficiency in food production, when the west is producing all the petrol we need and when all our power plants are away from the creeks, those miscreants in the creeks will be on CNN with bowls in their hands, begging for food like refugees. Useless miscreants!

2 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Doghari: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
OsuIbo:
[s]The NDA is different from the NDGJM. The former, the Niger Delta Avengers, is made up of Ijaw Militants while the latter, the Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate, which carried out this particular attack, is made up of Urhobo Militants. The NDA has agreed to dialogue with the FG but the NDGJM felt left out, so they had to call the FG's attention by engaging in vandalism also.

As I wrote somewhere else, militancy might never end in the Niger Delta. Yesterday it was the Ijaw Militant; Today it is Urhobo Militant; tomorrow it will be Isoko Militant; next tomorrow will be Ilaje Militant; the day after will be Itsekiri Militant. And on and on shall Militancy continue in the Delta till thy kingdom come[/s]

Afonjarudeen wan drink oil, unite with your brothers for Benin republic, you no gree. All Because of oil you deny your brothers, come dey unite with strangers wey no send you. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
chiedu7:

Are they all not jokers!

'we feed them'.... That's the line that makes me wanna quote you... I've said it times without number that you people should stop dragging South South into ur nonsense. Who dd Bleep do u feed?...ur papa don eat belleful ni?.....see bozo wey de claim... Thank God u call urself a slave cuz with this mindset of urs that's what u will ever be....what d fukk does ur region contribute to d Nigerian treasury?.......I hate mentioning tribes don't make me start now......****

4 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Smooyis(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kwontinu. We shall see.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Smooyis(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kwontinu. We shall see. It's OK
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Doghari: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
dirtymoney:
The FG might consider anhialiating the whole people in the ND region to win this war.
The more forces he sends to the ND... The more foot Soilders join the struggle.
Let them control their resources and better still, decide if they want to be a part of this selfish matrimony.

He can try, Amnesty International are watching like patient bird.
Buhari doesn't have more rights than Charles Taylor and Radovan. There is no international law that says tyrannic geriatics can't wear prison clothes in The hague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by enbrainy: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]This is a good bad news
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by sammytee07: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Let your money work for you. Work at home to earn extra income of 30% interest in what so amount you invest. For further inquiry  contact my Whatsapp Number @ 07061284370. Together we can be richer!!!.
Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Doghari: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
duni04:
People up north are going back to the farm. Same with the easterners and westerners. Its only those miscreants in the creeks that are refusing to do anything meaningful with their lives. In a couple of years, when the rest of Nigeria has achieved self sufficiency in food production, when the west is producing all the petrol we need and when all our power plants are away from the creeks, those miscreants in the creeks will be on CNN with bowls in their hands, begging for food like refugees. Useless miscreants!

On which land are they going to farm? The ones you've destroyed for years because your rotten muslim mouth wants to drink 'oyel' for 50 years? Abeg go front go preach.

6 Likes

Re: Militants Bomb Another Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Doghari:

He can try, Amnesty International are watching like patient bird.
Buhari doesn't have more rights than Charles Taylor and Radovan. There is no international law that says tyrannic geriatics can't wear prison clothes in The hague.
No need for Amnesty International...
A time would come when every man, woman and child would join the "enough is enough" movement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) / Presidency Keeps Mum On Indictment Of Usani, Buhari’s Minister For Fraud / MTN Confirms Call Logs Between Justice Yunusa, Ricky Tarfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.