Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (7846 Views)

She Wants To Ruin Me / Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Vikky014(f): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

adaka! when did a 'PHD' student became known as a 'doctor in training'??

in your narrowest mind u think u are smart....i just hope u wont fail out of the university....keep lying
mumu guy. i'm self employed. will go for my NYSC by Nov. i'm sure u hv nt evn pass the exam required to strt ur residency....and yes PHD STudents are Doctors in training..so shift abegi....
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Vikky014:
mumu guy. i'm self employed. will go for my NYSC by Nov. i'm sure u hv nt evn pass the exam required to strt ur residency....and yes PHD STudents are Doctors in training..so shift abegi....
see this adaka...who knows whether you have ever seen the fore-walls of the university ..from your lying that you are a doctor-in- training to now a fat lie that you will be going for your NYSC in NOV....liar..you didnt attend any university.

doctor in training kor; NYSC goer ni
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Vikky014(f): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

see this adaka...who knows whether you have ever seen the fore-walls of the university ..from your lying that you are a doctor-in- training to now a fat lie that you will be going for your NYSC in NOV....liar..you didnt attend any university.

doctor in training kor; NYSC goer ni
see this idiotic fool ooo....i told u i'm a Doctor to be..i never said Doctor in training mumu......... besides go and face your boring life....i wont b surprised u r even working in a private hospital dt pays u 45k a month........poor dokinta
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin ...I love this page...

1 Like

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by George22016(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2016
doctorkush:
bro, common y curse me? my spendings doesn't affect you in any way...

you sound like a cool Introvert right? hope u r yanshing her
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmmm a cheerul giver sighted ... Dude just continue giving her the money .. Its no mans problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) / I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help / They Dash Me House For Returning Missing Phone PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.