Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (7849 Views)

She Wants To Ruin Me / Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Vikky014:
it all depends on the amount of labour you can afford...two plots is ok for a strt den u expand latter
OK... but how come u know much about agric?
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You dey give girl 5k and 23k for this Bihari menstruation era. Chai! You need someone to hit your testis with a baseball bat. Chai... Where person for dan put am into better investment. Guy.. You F up no be small!!!
lol... testis me, bro abeg am sorry ooo...
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Vikky014(f): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
doctorkush:
OK... but how come u know much about agric?
it seems u r nt serious though..mind u i didnt study Agriculture in school...i jst gav u a business idea dt is affordable...
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
doctorkush:
lol... testis me, bro abeg am sorry ooo...
you fall my hand kpa ni jae
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Vikky014:
it seems u r nt serious though..mind u i didnt study Agriculture in school...i jst gav u a business idea dt is affordable...
and y say am not serious? someone already told me about agriculture and Im about getting an acre for 900k somewhere at ijebu ogun state... so I'm only seeking more insights...
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you fall my hand kpa ni jae
I swear I no no wetin do me... abi the bae jazz me nii... naa guess I was just stupid...
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by yemmit90: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
I swear I no no wetin do me... abi the bae jazz me nii... naa guess I was just stupid...

Nothing do you man, dont mind all these NL guys saying they dont give kobo bla bla bla. As far as Nigeria dating is concern, everyone give either in kind or in money, it is just that you have to use sense in most time. The fact is that no Nigeria girl will see you loaded without expecting something from you, some may endure if they're sure you will marry them.

Give her what you can afford and make sure it is a mutual benefit, that is all.

I dont complain about such ladies anymore because i dont give what i cannot afford and it must be mutual benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2016
yemmit90:

Nothing do you man, dont mind all these NL guys saying they dont give kobo bla bla bla. As far as Nigeria dating is concern, everyone give either in kind or in money, it is just that you have to use sense in most time. The fact is that no Nigeria girl will see you loaded without expecting something from you, some may endure if they're sure you will marry them.

Give her what you can afford and make sure it is a mutual benefit, that is all.

I dont complain about such ladies anymore because i dont give what i cannot afford and it must be mutual benefit.

you are right bro...and thanks
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
bro, common y curse me? my spendings doesn't affect you in any way...
Doctorkush Stop crying over stipends biko
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Doctorkush Stop crying over stipends biko
lol... I see u bae... so when am I supposed to weep? after spending over 100k to furnish her apartment ... *falz will say*
"Get thee behind Me"
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
lol... I see u bae... so when am I supposed to weep? after spending over 100k to furnish her apartment ... *falz will say*
"Get thee behind Me"
Well, you wanted a gf. Many guys are doing X3 of what you are complaining about. You shouldn't have given her that 5k for her hair if you know you'll have problems spending more... Is she a student or a working class babe?
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Well, you wanted a gf. Many guys are doing X3 of what you are complaining about. You shouldn't have given her that 5k for her hair if you know you'll have problems spending more... Is she a student or a working class babe?
working class and not that I have problems spending, but its unwise of her demanding that much and continuously in just 2months of us been together... hope you aren't the Lady disguised as someone ..bae, is that you?
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
working class and not that I have problems spending, but its unwise of her demanding that much and continuously in just 2months of us been together... hope you aren't the Lady disguised as someone ..bae, is that you?
Hahahahahaha... I'm nor that greedy
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Hahahahahaha... I'm nor that greedy
oh! so u can also admit she is greedy... lol
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
oh! so u can also admit she is greedy... lol
That might not b the case though. She might really need to change her wardrobe.
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Burgerlomo: 8:04am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
I met Benita via a female friend of mine 2 months ago, actually we met at a party and I collected her contact and from there we started talking.. first week of been with her, she complained about her hair and how unkempt it looks(I actually have asked her out and she agreed). well I simply did the cool dude stuff and asked her how much will it cost her to make her hair and she told me 5k and I just flipped open my wallet and gave her the cash.in less than two weeks, she complained about how she lacked some necessary stuffs and needed to change her wardrobe and she billed me 22k (she told me she had to tell me half cuz she doesn't want to be a burden) and she will cover the rest of the bills. and I transferred her the money cuz I wasn't having that amount on me...

now yesterday, she came around and during her time with me she won't stop complaining about how her apartment is old fashioned and classless... and my instincts tells me am about to be billed again in just less than two months of meeting her shocked ...am I not doomed like this pals cuz this bae have this way of innocently demanding and she makes me feel its just a small thing I can do... its somehow and to love-vendor her apartment isn't a small money...

pls pals, someone should pls wake me up..

But why you dey complain now, No be you dey form big boy, see the sharp lady don turn you to her Automated Teller Machine, her confirmed Maga, I beg Mr generous me too wan by the new iPhone 7 ooo, please biko grin
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
That might not b the case though. She might really need to change her wardrobe.
nma24, what's your real name? am Jimi.... I don't want to vex for you .... don't tell me you spend over 30k to change your wardrobe
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Vikky014:
DUDE dt is the pure truth. d only time docs get sme cash is during their housemanship
u dont know anything about doctors pay....but is good as u under rated their pay atleast babes like u wont suck them dried...
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2016
Burgerlomo:

The lady don turn you to her Automated Teller Machine, her confirmed Maga grin
I swear man, I swear..
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Burgerlomo: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2016
eph12:
Continue na investment. You will enjoy the benefits later

grin grin wicked human beans (being)
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
nma24, what's your real name? am Jimi.... I don't want to vex for you .... don't tell me you spend over 30k to change your wardrobe
Guy 30k will get you just two business gowns in some boutiques and more than 7 clothing's in a regular boutique. One need 100k upwards to change wardrobe
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Guy 30k will get you just two business gowns in some boutiques and more than 7 clothing's in a regular boutique. One need 100k upwards to change wardrobe
oh! and why should you wear from regular "exotic" boutique and not buy from chinedu? and I omit the part that I'm just about 26... so are you gonna advice me to spend on bae or invest?? shout out to vikky014, she's a different bae entirely...
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
oh! and why should you wear from regular "exotic" boutique? and I omit the part that I'm just about 26... so are you gonna advice me to spend on bae or invest?? shout out to vikky014, she's a different bae entirely...
You have to save and invest for the future. If you like that bae, make her understand that. Cos her demands will keep increasing.
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
You have to save and invest for the future. If you like that bae, make her understand that. Cos her demands will keep increasing.
yea, I guess I will stick to saving for my future now... and there are some circumstances surrounding our affair...so its well...
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
yea, I guess I will stick to saving for my future now... and there are some circumstances surrounding our affair...so its well...
Amen
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Vikky014(f): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

u dont know anything about doctors pay....but is good as u under rated their pay atleast babes like u wont suck them dried...
like seriously dude. wht do u mean by suck them dried i guess your English teacher did a poor job...see i'm self made..wht if i tell you i'm a Doctor to be..i hv cash to spend. i dnt depend on any body
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Vikky014(f): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
and y say am not serious? someone already told me about agriculture and Im about getting an acre for 900k somewhere at ijebu ogun state... so I'm only seeking more insights...
alright...PEACE
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2016
Vikky014:
alright...PEACE
OK...and I will really love it if you change your perception bout doctors been broke, our money is just seasonal... peace!
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Vikky014:
like seriously dude. wht do u mean by suck them dried i guess your English teacher did a poor job...see i'm self made..wht if i tell you i'm a Doctor to be..i hv cash to spend. i dnt depend on any body
lol....you are not even ashamed to say u are a 'doctor to be'...there is nothing like a doctor to be...is either u are a medical student or a doctor ..and who knows whether u have even passed your second mbbs.? or do u think u cant fail out of college of medicine

besides am already a doctor myself and not some self styled 'doctor-to-be' who never know her ground in medical school..

SO NEXT??
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Vikky014(f): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

lol....you are not even ashamed to say u are a 'doctor to be'...there is nothing like a doctor to be...is either u are a medical student or a doctor ..and who knows whether u have even passed your second mbbs.? or do u think u cant fail out of college of medicine

besides am already a doctor myself and not some self styled 'doctor-to-be' who never know her ground in medical school..

SO NEXT??
so in your sick mind it is only medicine and surgery that can qualify one as a Doctor common which school did you graduate frommy aim is to be a professor within a short period of time. hungry doctor!!! i wont be surprised you are still struggling to pass your exam for residency.
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Vikky014(f): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
doctorkush:
OK...and I will really love it if you change your perception bout doctors been broke, our money is just seasonal... peace!
doc. pls invest jare...my uncle is a DOCTOR BT HIS BUSINESS GIVES HIM MORE CASH
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
Vikky014:
so in your sick mind it is only medicine and surgery that can qualify one as a Doctor common which school did you graduate frommy aim is to be a professor within a short period of time. hungry doctor!!! i wont be surprised you are still struggling to pass your exam for residency.
adaka! when did a 'PHD' student became known as a 'doctor in training'??

in your narrowest mind u think u are smart....i just hope u wont fail out of the university....keep lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) / I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / Who Taught You How To Make Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.