Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (94390 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock – See Her Facial Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by WhitegirlonNL(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
LuvU2:
I almost thought she was ugly but when i saw d last pic, she passed. At least she looks better than 90% of nigerian albinos grin
This is very racist. And offensive
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by WhitegirlonNL(f): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wingback:

You really shouldn't talk, you haven't had Latina or Asian pvssy...Local Champion is what you are.
I knew you hated yourself a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MISSNORA(f): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
but anyhow, can I still pm u?
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrsChima:

You are still looking for that fine oyinbo bish huh? grin GreeN card love abi? grin
na were u disappear go? i no see ur brakelight cheesy.forget dat stuff jor...my own love na unconditional love cool...no green card bone in me cool
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by xvictore: 6:01am On Sep 16, 2016
Funny comments. I am the guy in the picture. Anyways thanks to all my well wishers and to all the haters in the house, it's allowed.
Here is the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxSFsWF_0zs
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Heryoh: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
proposed to white oyinbo girl or afin( albino) escape to clean

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.