Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (94405 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock – See Her Facial Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by LuvU2: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
I almost thought she was ugly but when i saw d last pic, she passed. At least she looks better than 90% of nigerian albinos grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nightie(f): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
officialEFCC:
why you dey ask question like say your brain travel?

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

Why don't you stop acting stupid_ and provide him with a mouth watering job...VAGABOND.

Is it your business how people spend their day, imagine the nerves this is your 20th post with your alternate and you decide to attack The ALAGA 1

YOUR BRAIN MUST HAVE BEEN FINGERED.

Vanquay, ignore him jare..

Shey na him buy my data? grin

The best way to vanquish your enemies on the Internet? Ignore..

Thanks mate.. cool
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes o! It is lovely.. grin

Tell your German friend to be ready oo..

Na on top Aso Rock I go propose to her.. grin

That would be great cheesy
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
ellacute45:

That would be great cheesy

Tell her to be getting ready oo.. tongue
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
Aderola15, you're sighted
My favourite yellow head kiss winkhow you doing?
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by necosla016(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Awwwww so sweet smiley. Dear Lord this is another reminder oo...
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tell her to be getting ready oo.. tongue

No p

Alaga1 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Vanquay, ignore him jare..

Shey na him buy my data? grin

The best way to vanquish your enemies on the Internet? Ignore..

Thanks mate.. cool
grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job
All these ur obnoxious 'like-seeking' gifs won't put a single kobo in ur acct
Don't start what you can't finish young man. We all can't be sadists like you, some haters even like your comment SMHFYundecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

You know how we roll Signor..

We Don't give a fvcck..
grin cheesy

[img]http://media./media/3o6Mb4ZTsllteGKWVq/giphy.gif[/img]

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by iykekelvins(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Aderola15:

My favourite yellow head kiss winkhow you doing?
Lol, I'm alright

Whatsup?
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

You know how we roll Signor..

We Don't give a fvcck..
grin cheesy

[img]http://media./media/3o6Mb4ZTsllteGKWVq/giphy.gif[/img]

This your Pogba meme na error, Waste of money

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

This your Pogba meme na error, Waste of money

Emmanuel Petit warned man utd, Paul SScholes kicked against it yet Mourinho never listened..

4 games ==> 0 assists./ 0 Goals..

After the Derby game on Saturday, I realized buying Pogba was a huge mistake..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Smellymouth:

Emmanuel Petit warned man utd, Paul SScholes kicked against it yet Mourinho never listened..

4 games ==> 0 assists./ 0 Goals..

After the Derby game on Saturday, I realized buying Pogba was a huge mistake..

Atleast his haircuts are entertaining...As in, He was just hogging the ball you will think he's a primary school player...MTCHEEW, Mourinho can't last long.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

Atleast his haircuts are entertaining...As in, He was just hogging the ball you will think he's a primary school player...MTCHEEW, Mourinho can't last long.

Hahahaha..D dude was annoying on Saturday.. His positioning during the game was atrocious at times.. I see Manchester City winning the EPL..

But again, the league is still fresh.. GGMU!!
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
VolTOxic:
Awesome view. Those brown golden rooftops are amazing.

[img]http://media./media/l4KhYmyuUTW8afhn2/giphy.gif[/img]

I'm not insinuating anything, but I heard that the summit of the rock is the one of the strongest focal point of JAZ.
guy you are something else.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by mikool007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
VolTOxic:
Awesome view. Those brown golden rooftops are amazing.

[img]http://media./media/l4KhYmyuUTW8afhn2/giphy.gif[/img]

I'm not insinuating anything, but I heard that the summit of the rock is the one of the strongest focal point of JAZ.
i waz expecting ur balo toh clap nah, i tink say nah my mb finish
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
cummando:
That baba try gaan!!!!! Ibile tins! *sipping goldberg*

walahi u dey mentry
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by daeujo: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ok na.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Ikennali01(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

You really shouldn't talk, you haven't had Latina or Asian pvssy...Local Champion is what you are.

You be correct guy!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by BABANGBALI: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
White lady abi albino? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by oluwasegun007(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
see as she dey blush.....
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Flashh: 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

Why don't you stop acting stupid_ and provide him with a mouth watering job...VAGABOND.

Is it your business how people spend their day, imagine the nerves this is your 20th post with your alternate and you decide to attack The ALAGA 1

YOUR BRAIN MUST HAVE BEEN FINGERED.
Are you gay? Why buttlicking a man?

Why can't you just let him defend himself?

I am not supporting anybody. Your reply looks so dumb, that you are so serious over another person's matter.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by CSTR2: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
lol @ team foreign girls.
The average looking babe with her blonde hair and she is quite young too. Massive improvement from the naija hustlers.
Was expecting a old hippo. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by nurseafrica: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
because of visa? undecided
Yes na. Wetin black girl get to offer me
Me sef my own de come this december. I de mad to marry naija babe. Una wahala too much Brazilian hair. Make up. Shit upon shit yet no better fortune de follow una. My oyibo done book fligh. I no mind at all. She senior me yes. But una de do sugar daddy and the last time i checked equal gender right. Fly away hating

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by kentblues(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
ayam telling you. Na there life end axweeaaaaaa.. wink
.. i dey tell u.. i like am dye.. expecially d one that has hairs round it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
visa? Abi na passport you wan talk?
it's green card, permanent resident not passport

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by ogawisdom(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Suurulere:
Nigerian guy proposed to a white lady on Olumo Rock in Abeokuta, Ogun State. And she said Yes!!!

D background has too many brown roofs grin grin grin grin u proposed to her in Brown roof republic. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Johnnoo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.