Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (94400 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock – See Her Facial Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by saintfellow(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Mimidiva:

na poo dey der jare grin
If na poo dey, i like am like that, abeg make i touch am small.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Mimidiva(f): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
If na poo dey, i like am like that, abeg make i touch am small.
come and touch na
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Explorers(m): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2016
Thats beautiful.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:00am On Sep 14, 2016
Jarizod:
TeamBlackgirls cheesy

You like black girls!!!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Explorers:
Thats beautiful.....

But? cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by saintfellow(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Mimidiva:

come and touch na
lol ok na, no wahala, make we go private na.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Explorers(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

But? cheesy grin

But whatgrin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

You like black girls!!!! shocked
Yh..They can fvck well cheesy

U sef black na tongue
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2016
Explorers:

But whatgrin

You know we go meet at Embassy with Oyinbo for green card na cheesy grin Wey his family smile with all 12 teeth Jor! cheesy

Green card dey come oo
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrGiddy(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2016
Chai you really get bad mouth aswear
Wingback:

Why don't you stop acting stupid_ and provide him with a mouth watering job...VAGABOND.

Is it your business how people spend their day

YOUR BRAIN MUST HAVE BEEN FINGERED.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Jarizod:
Yh..They can fvck well cheesy

U sef black na tongue

I dey white cracker abi tongue
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2016
IHate9ja1:

so you mean to say a 9ja guy cant genuinely fall in love with a foreigner? Your comment to me is apalling.
To that guy....goodluck,you made a wise choice,am next in line.

It is impossible to fall in love with a ghost behind computer screen. It was her first time seeing in person and he proposed?

Where is her family?
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Mimidiva(f): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
lol ok na, no wahala, make we go private na.
you saw it here, so touch it here tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

Na by force to love Nigerian girl? undecided

How do you know he love her A ring isn't a token of love.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

I dey white cracker abi tongue
white cracker

what are u saying grin

Did someone fvck u too hard this morning grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by saintfellow(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
Mimidiva:

you saw it here, so touch it here tongue grin
But i cannot feel it na, i want to feel and carass it.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Jarizod:
white cracker

what are u saying grin

Did someone fvck u too hard this morning grin

Lol. grin

Why must everything be about sex abi? I denied Chima toto and he proposed to that white bish on the hill! Epp me kill him oo angry
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

Lol. grin

Why must everything be about sex abi? I denied Chima toto and he proposed to that white bish on the hill! Epp me kill him oo angry
Why u sef go deny man sex grin it's his birthright na grin grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

It is impossible to fall in love with a ghost behind computer screen. It was her first time seeing in person and he proposed?

Where is her family?

Ma'am, the fate and destiny of every man on earth is different. What matters most to me right here,right now is the genuinity of the guys intentions as long as he has no selfish motive i careless about how they met...okay!
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2016
IHate9ja1:

Ma'am, the fate and destiny of every man on earth is different. What matters most to me right here,right now is the genuinity of the guys intentions as long as he has no selfish motive i careless about how they met...okay!

And you are serious too! cheesy Believe that bullshit oo grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
halimi26:
Hi smellymouth
grin grin grin grin grin bros u wicked oooo, just like Jenifer in her diary" hnnnnn bros no talk again ooooo ur mouth is smelling, u put pit toilet latrine in your mouth, your wants to kills people in this bus?Enulee, Awo bangalee, eyan ti brucelee"bus? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Jarizod:
Why u sef go deny man sex grin it's his birthright na grin grin

Fvck his birthright! angry
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by naijaboiy: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

How do you know he love her A ring isn't a token of love.
Okay...so why exactly should we feed on the negative opinion that he doesn't love her?

Huh?

Can't we just think in the positive light?
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by MrsChima(f): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

Okay...so why exactly should we feed on the negative opinion that he doesn't love her?

Huh?

Can't we just think in the positive light?

You are right.....positive light! Let me go iron his trousers for visa interview. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 14, 2016
They're so cute. Love inter-tribal and interracial marriages like kilode. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Flashh: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2016
zicoraads:

You are not sensible, not in the least. So to your myopic mind, defending a guy or posting a rebuttal to what an empty brain typed amounts to one being gay? Just because he leaped in defence of another guy.

Your post looks dumber!
Another daft faggót, insulting to defend a guy.

I am too busy for all these today. Just go shove it and ride on it.

Adios for now!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by teamfrabidel: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2016
wow! This is so cool. i love this.
meanwhile you can hook up with single ladies or guys at www.frabidel.com
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by abbeyty(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2016
thank God she is not fat or grandmother with no teeth....
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by naijaboiy: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2016
MrsChima:

You are right.....positive light! Let me go iron his trousers for visa interview. cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.