Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (94384 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock – See Her Facial Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by komododragons: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Suurulere:
Nigerian guy proposed to a white lady on Olumo Rock in Abeokuta, Ogun State. And she said Yes!!!
VISA THINGS ON POINT.

while those our local black naija monkey girls go dey form Queen of the jungle dey reject guys like banana. naso them go dey old like Zuma rock dey wait for who go put ring for there hand.

make una dey form.... we go dey marry foreign girls,

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
And the geh fine choi. God don butter him bread on both sides, come join am with La casera.

Meanwhile Naija babes go de vez on top dis matter
Oya o let the bashings begin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by flokii: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yahoo yahoo grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Osahon7:
it's green card, permanent resident not passport
same thing undecided
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Flashh:

Are you gay? Why buttlicking a man?

Why can't you just let him defend himself?

I am not supporting anybody. Your reply looks so dumb, that you are so serious over another person's matter.
bros calm down o
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by darian5735(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stop the dirty talks

Keeeeep kwaty and praise buhari for this
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by ReachHard: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
THE RECESSION HUSTLE IS REAL MEHN!
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
nurseafrica:

Yes na. Wetin black girl get to offer me
Me sef my own de come this december. I de mad to marry naija babe. Una wahala too much Brazilian hair. Make up. Shit upon shit yet no better fortune de follow una. My oyibo done book fligh. I no mind at all. She senior me yes. But una de do sugar daddy and the last time i checked equal gender right. Fly away hating
cheesy grin you don vex
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by komododragons: 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
Babzilla:
And the geh fine choi. God don butter him bread on both sides, come join am with La casera.

Meanwhile Naija babes go de vez on top dis matter
Oya o let the bashings begin
dem naija girls be like...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Flashh: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
royalvalentine19:
bros calm down o
I no shout oô. But the guy for just chillax and watch.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
komododragons:
dem naija girls be like...........

grin grin
esp those when dey do d bros shakara before

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
same thing undecided
nah! Visa has expiry date and LIMITATIONS but Green card is PERMANENT RESIDENCY with no limitation
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by iykedstar(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Even d 9ja Jersey d guy wore shows his aim ;DD ooboy na green card win am o
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Omenkata: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
all i see here is brown roofs grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Eliteklaus(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
I don't mean to b a racist o but my spe*rm is for Nigerian girls only

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
see lecture room for the naive .. I did not mention anyone o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by stubbornman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
Flashh:

Are you gay? Why buttlicking a man?

Why can't you just let him defend himself?

I am not supporting anybody. Your reply looks so dumb, that you are so serious over another person's matter.
Your nigger's got to stand out for you sometimes when you're not quick enough to do so for yourself... there's apparently no homo in it.....how can one maggi headed looking sadist insult someone who tries to make people laugh most times.... if he buttlicks a lady you call him woman wrapper not its his fellow nigger "he's gay" you're Corn-fused

......its more better to stand out for your fellow guy than a lady most times

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by iykedstar(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Even their outfit show his aim green card level grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Daeveed(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yahoo Yahoo Loadin... Green-card Thinqz
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wingback:

Why don't you stop acting stupid_ and provide him with a mouth watering job...VAGABOND.

Is it your business how people spend their day, imagine the nerves this is your 20th post with your alternate and you decide to attack The ALAGA 1

YOUR BRAIN MUST HAVE BEEN FINGERED.
so u dey among who dey follow d guy......release am na abi hw u take know say na 20 post hn don post today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
see fine oyibo gal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Black men are just petty and desperate. Weak for the world

Who wonders why no woman wants them but us, "black managers" undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by electrokcoi(m): 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
bcs of visa and passport

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Osahon7:
nah! Visa has expiry date and LIMITATIONS but Green card is PERMANENT RESIDENCY with no limitation
did I say visa? undecided I said passport
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Realali(f): 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sweet
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by ireneony(f): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Metcheww anything for green card undecided
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by komododragons: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Black men are just petty and desperate. Weak for the world

Who wonders why no woman wants them but us, "black managers" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Flashh: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
stubbornman:

Your nigger's got to stand out for you sometimes when you're not quick enough to do so for yourself... there's apparently no homo in it.....how can one maggi headed looking sadist insult someone who tries to make people laugh most times.... if he buttlicks a lady you call him woman wrapper not its his fellow nigger "he's gay" you're Corn-fused

......its more better to stand out for your fellow guy than a lady most times
I wouldn't have quote him. But what got me nervous was the insult he made. He ought to be able to construct his reply without insulting. That was where he guff on that comment.

Insulting to defend someone who the comment wasn't directed to you is a foul. Mature guys don't do that. If he had replied that guy is a well manner; honestly, I would have applauded him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by photoshoot(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
;l
royalvalentine19:
see lecture room for the naive .. I did not mention anyone o..

grin grin
And im still wan argue, make we dey watch am grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by komododragons: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
ireneony:
Metcheww anything for green card undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
did I say visa? undecided I said passport
okay...I tout you said VISA...but all the same, the right word is green card or permanent resident not passport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.