Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! (94388 Views)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock – See Her Facial Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by 99foxxy(f): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Even Black kpomo sweet pass white Kpomo.. cheesy grin
Kpomo get two types? Just asking.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by kingkhaleed: 7:43am On Sep 14, 2016
All na package, visa things
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by tunary(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Nothing sweet pass Black tOtO..
correct guy u know am
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2016
ireneony:
Metcheww anything for green card undecided
so you mean to say a 9ja guy cant genuinely fall in love with a foreigner? Your comment to me is apalling.
To that guy....goodluck,you made a wise choice,am next in line.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by pepigeorge(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
visa? Abi na passport you wan talk?

VISA abeg and permanent stay, citizenship, which one be passport
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by naijaboiy: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2016
LuvU2:
I almost thought she was ugly but when i saw d last pic, she passed. At least she looks better than 90% of nigerian albinos grin
This is really an insensitive comment. I pray you give birth to twin albinos.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by sucess001(m): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2016
#Greencardloading
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by naijaboiy: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2016
ireneony:
Metcheww anything for green card undecided
Na by force to love Nigerian girl? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by urahara(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
"TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS" entering the thread like ===>

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jackie-chan-chris-tucker-rush-hour-dancing.gif[/img]

N.P ==> MAMA I MADE IT by CASSPER NYOVEST..

U and ur memes

Looooooolz grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by zicoraads: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Flashh:

Are you gay? Why buttlicking a man?

Why can't you just let him defend himself?

I am not supporting anybody. Your reply looks so dumb, that you are so serious over another person's matter.
You are not sensible, not in the least. So to your myopic mind, defending a guy or posting a rebuttal to what an empty brain typed amounts to one being gay? Just because he leaped in defence of another guy.

Your post looks dumber!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

Na by force to love Nigerian girl? undecided
who dem epp?
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2016
zicoraads:

You are not sensible, not in the least. So to your myopic mind, defending a guy or posting a rebuttal to what an empty brain typed amounts to one being gay? Just because he leaped in defence of another guy.

Your post looks dumber!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oluwa oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by naijaboiy: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2016
officialEFCC:
who dem epp?
I tire for her. Shey if na she white man propose to she no go stay. undecided
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

I tire for her. Shey if na she white man propose to she no go stay. undecided
person wen him visa done expire cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job
All these ur obnoxious 'like-seeking' gifs won't put a single kobo in ur acct
And what's your business with his 'like seeking' gifs?

People like it and if you don't you can swerve and mind your business at a corner. Somebody will be on NL living his life without disturbing anybody some mumu haters will just come from no where to spit their bile.

Biko Smellymouth continue! We dey feel you!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by frrank(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2016
searching4l0ve, what are you waiting for?
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2016
officialEFCC:
person wen him visa done expire cheesy cheesy cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by seangy4konji: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2016
That Shina Rambo glasses wearing guy be like

Baba god when my own go come now?give me visa first.

Arojinle things.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by olamyde85: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Well done bro just behave and prove me wrong.... The whity feel free to scatter scatter anything anytime and prepare anything anytime...
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2016
He just wants a green card. Cheap Skate!1 angry
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by wayodude(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2016
wow i wonder where they met.

nice chic, though my mrs fine pass her wink
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Prechy08(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Green card wedding
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Josmila(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
"TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS" entering the thread like ===>

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jackie-chan-chris-tucker-rush-hour-dancing.gif[/img]

N.P ==> MAMA I MADE IT by CASSPER NYOVEST..

My ribs! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Sweetnik22(f): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Even Black kpomo sweet pass white Kpomo.. cheesy grin
U don try white kpomo b4 tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Josmila(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job

You're a hater and also a legend of the attention seeker. What has getting a job and being without any kobo got to do with being plain funny on here?? Change your ways or you'll die of bitterness. Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by AlNur: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2016
I see shanties everywhere! Why can't afonjas live in a decent building?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

Even this pishure don make me laff scatter... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abegi na ur own picture dey kill persin wit laugh.see as laughter wan tear my belle cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Smellymouth: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2016
naijaboiy:

And what's your business with his 'like seeking' gifs?

People like it and if you don't you can swerve and mind your business at a corner. Somebody will be on NL living his life without disturbing anybody some mumu haters will just come from no where to spit their bile.

Biko Smellymouth continue! We dey feel you!

Baba, online even lizard go dey form crocodile.. grin

Almost a million words that I could say to him, but none of them will do...

Both trolls and sadists feel sadistic glee at the distress of others.. Sadists just wanna have fun and the Internet is their playground..

It is funny how some people are quick to tag others "Jobless"..
grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by stuffs4me(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2016
This guy try na.. The oyinbo woman that my childhood friend got married to is very fat.
I was very shocked when I saw the pix he sent to me
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Mimidiva(f): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2016
halimi26:

Mr man go &get a job
hater, if only you know grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by saintfellow(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Mimidiva:
hater, if only you know grin
nice back side.
Re: Nigerian Proposes To A White Lady On Olumo Rock. See Her Reaction! by Mimidiva(f): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
nice back side.
na poo dey der jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.