Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) (53239 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by martineinstein(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2016
thats is how dey fall into wrong hands
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by PreciousNjide: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Mmm ,people hav time oo
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by uyiekpen26: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2016
I'm still yet to know what some of these girls have to offer.

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by olumaxi(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2016
But u resemble d guy dat like u

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 15, 2016
FATALITY!!!

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by kaen1317: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Can never judge what a guy's future holds. Am sure in OBJ's younger days you would have categorized him as the guys that like you....fine boy no be for face....Where are all the fine boys in OBJ's era? Nobody knows then but Baba still dey kampe

3 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Shiifi(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2016
nawa oooo 4 all dis ladies
but una suppose knowsay recession dey na
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by newguy1(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Girls sha. All she likes is the face n after she get to know the play boy she will come back to post bae is a devil
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by officialmcfresh1(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Looking at the guy she likes just shows Nigerian girls are always going for the looks.
That guy is probably a yahoo boy or one of those spending daddies money and the so called Bleep boys. After they finish with you, you carry your smelly mouth to nairaland to say all men are the same. The thunder that will fire you is in ogun state coming.

8 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by bsideboii(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin D guy no gree at all o grin
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by kceewhyte(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:
Girls don't deserve anything good.

What do they bring to the table ?? Their stinky pusssy
on your own table grin not mine

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Ariani: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2016
Noel1:
Lol
no mind them
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2016
LoL
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Dyt(f): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Rotflmao
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Franchise21(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2016
This one na words and opposite grin
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by repogirl(f): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Lmao!!!
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Pls help...I can't stop lafffing

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by newguy1(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2016
Nawa. Some girls sha dey always assume as long as they have a banging body they are entitle to d dopest guy around . Abeg Wu banging body don epp
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
girls sha, always looking for shiny and already made things.

lets put a fine face cap on the second guy, make him up and see if he is not as handsome as the first guy.

why cant our girls look for their own man and repackage him the way they want instead of always looking for already made products that could be chinese (fake).

#sips my alomo.
#flips to next page.

2 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by LuvU2: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Lmao grin

Who said i like you? grincheesy

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by iwatch: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

remember your mother is a woman, your sister is a lady and your daughter will be a girl. The egocentric we display often blind us that we do not see how we insults ourselves while thinking we are insulting someone else because the notion of not being affected is too effective-- but you are wrong bro. You affected by what you just wrote.
THINK ABOUT THAT!

8 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2016
LMAOOOOO! Whyyy?
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by donswaga: 10:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Those two guys are one person.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by agwom(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Caseless: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

grin

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2016
with all the nasty comments about women I read on this forum everyday, how it seems like people have an emotional release just by bashing women, One would wonder how come relationships are still working and men are still putting a ring on it,anyway thats non of my business, I can perceive the op to be a misogynist at heart

2 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

And what you bring to the table except your black, stinking, crab infested balls and your toothpick d**k. Gerrout mehn angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by tweeby: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

Including your mum, sisters, wife n future kids..
Ode oshiii

4 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by tweeby: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2016
2dugged:
with all the nasty comments about women I read on this forum everyday, how it seems like people have an emotional release just by bashing women, One would wonder how come relationships are still working and men are still putting a ring on it,anyway thats non of my business, I can perceive the op to be a misogynist at heart
They all forgot that they have mom, sister n will have daughters too someday...
Foolish boys on dis thread

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by praxs(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2016
This is the real deal

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Azeemokoya: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2016
For your mind u be hot babe.. SMH. cool reply guy i like that.

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by chubbygal(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Op pls!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.