Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) (53182 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by shotin(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:
Girls don't deserve anything good.

What do they bring to the table ?? Their stinky pusssy
. Common grin grin grin grin
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2016
some girls that bring nothing to the table other than their fine face, big buubs and azz b forming choosy over guys they like. smh, dem go old for there. but the real guy who likes them n might even add value to their life, they ignore.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2016
tweeby:

They all forgot that they have mom, sister n will have daughters too someday...
Foolish boys on dis thread
it's nauseating when I read some comments, I just begin to wonder the psychological health of the individual behind the moniker to conceive such a disturbing comment, if young men can have such thinking then the family system is in trouble, smh

2 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Worksunlimited: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
what a girl posted on twitter grin

She is destined to be a side chick...
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Harinholar(f): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2016
tweeby:

......Datz just d word
..... and most of dem are weak wen it comes to love..wen dey see a lady, dey are dead..Iranu***

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2016
Buhaahaaa.... Chai... Really love that comeback..

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by PqsMike: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Bitch
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Harinholar(f): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2016
....Even the guys she calm to love tho.......

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2016
tweeby:

Including your mum, sisters, wife n future kids..
Ode oshiii

Don't mind the yeye boy, everyone wants to be noticed. It's his type that can't do without a woman for a day, thanks to internet giving toothless dogs a little ability to bark.

2 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Slickest(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2016
solid3:
What do we learn from this now?
...that u dont take shit from no girl
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by fortunechy(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2016
silly galz everywia

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by manando1(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by holluphemydavid(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2016
Omo c gobe

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by elitejosef: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2016
Ariani:
ugly girls always think they have an opinion

Ugly or beautiful, every human gat an opinion

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Rozan10: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

See you... When the one that'll bring more than the pussi to your table shows up now you'll only want to chop and clean mouth... Ur bitter post shows you have a problem

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2016
That nigga deserves Nobel Prize award... Nice response.

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by athorello(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Dottune:
Haha... The guy be like: Nooooo

*still wondering how the guy was able to see the meme*
It's a no brainer men. One n!gga quickly changed his dp to the pix in the meme.

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by idu1(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2016
But I just saw just one guy she likes and one that likes her. So I didnt see guys that like her and the guys she like
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by iKON11(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
wisdomguy4u:
what a girl posted on twitter grin
Maybe when u are forty and that guy u like is not coming forth.. U ll understand the difference.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by athorello(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

tweeby:

Including your mum, sisters, wife n future kids..
Ode oshiii

Funny enough it's the wicked fact. Go check on your family. Most of our mums and older aunties (educated or not) came into the union with only their pu$$iez. Most successful women where made in the union. In the not too distant past, mostly trained in the husband house.
It's a pity some b!tches ain't ready to alter the status quo with their... "You have to promise that you'll take good care of me"...."buy it for me"...etc.
N!gga$ will be wasting sperm, physical strength, energy, money and time. God pass una.
Better stay no gf... Eat full plate of fried chics till you ready to mellow mellow. Trust me, it cost less money and time.

2 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

Don't mind the yeye boy, everyone wants to be noticed. It's his type that can't do without a woman for a day, thanks to internet giving toothless dogs a little ability to bark.

Chaii e don do o ... Peeps here don't take that guy serious. Btw, seems you new?

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by KardinalZik(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
The guy brain dey work wella!
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by darlingnuel(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ariani:
ugly girls always think they have an opinion
Brainless, classless, mannerless and broke girls, inclusive

2 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Chaii e don do o ... Peeps here don't take that guy serious. Btw, seems you new?

Yeah, but I hate it when guys insult us abeg. It's his type that'll lick a girls feet just to get her to say yes.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by GossipHeart(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

And what you bring to the table except your black, stinking, crab infested balls and your toothpick d**k. Gerrout mehn angry

Kid
First of all, I'm light skinned, how am i gonna have a light skin body and a black dick ??
Secondly, i have health insurance so even if i get crab infection, i will get it soughted out immediately
Thirdly, where i come from, toothpick dicks doesn't exit

I just checked your profile picture, i can tell your pusssy smells like a rotten fish

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Enochx2: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lwkmdddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by olive282(f): 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

Serzly?..dtx harsh
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

Kid
First of all, I'm light skinned, how am i gonna have a light skin body and a black dick ??
Secondly, i have health insurance so even if i get crab infection, i will get it soughted out immediately
Thirdly, where i come from, toothpick dicks doesn't exit

I just checked your profile picture, i can tell your pusssy smells like a rotten fish

Buzz off my mention you gay, health insurance my a**, light skinned my foot. Just by reading the trash you wrote I can boldly say you were born without a d**k. I'm sure you have AIDS as well. Butthole
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Ariani: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
darlingnuel:
Brainless, classless, mannerless and broke girls, inclusive

yes ooo
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Gratefulheart93(f): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
tweeby:

very foolish boys..they derive pleasure frm bashing ladies..these boys must hav come from broken homes, if not they wont talk like this

2 Likes

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by GossipHeart(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

Buzz off my mention you gay, health insurance my a**, light skinned my foot. Just by reading the trash you wrote I can boldly say you were born without a d**k. I'm sure you have AIDS as well. Butthole

I love you so much
You just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.