Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) (53245 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:

I love you so much
You just showed how kids can be brave and entertaining on the internet

I hate you with a passion, I understand what you're going through though and I know you need help. You can call me a kid from now till tomorrow, it doesn't stop me from telling you the bitter truth. I know that when people get too old they begin to act abnormal and that's what you're going through right now. Do me a favour, since you're so old just die and leave the world for reasonable 'kids'.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

I hate you with a passion, I understand what you're going through though and I know you need help. You can call me a kid from now till tomorrow, it doesn't stop me from telling you the bitter truth. I know that when people get too old they begin to act abnormal and that's what you're going through right now. Do me a favour, since you're so old just die and leave the world for reasonable 'kids'.

Ignore the guy. I'm sure he's just trolling
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Ignore the guy. I'm sure he's just trolling

That's what I've decided, have better things to type with my dear fingers.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

I repeat ignore him for your own good... Chikena!

Btw you shouldn't be arguing with a faceless guy on a faceless forum. Internet should have thought you more.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

I repeat ignore him for your own good... Chikena!

Btw you shouldn't be arguing with a faceless guy on a faceless forum. Internet should have thought you more.

Aye Captain!
Lol
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Cletus77(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tjohnnay:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

guy you take tym do dis?
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

Aye Captain! Lol
Hope u enjoying your day btw?
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Cletus77:

guy you take tym do dis?

My broda, i also wonder ooo.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Cletus77:

guy you take tym do dis?

My broda, i also wonder ooo.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by DJMicky(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Before saying anythin I need to know how u look...maybe it was ur looks dat attracted such guyz
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
even d guy she likes looks like a mechanic tweh
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by pressplay55: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

And what you bring to the table except your black, stinking, crab infested balls and your toothpick d**k. Gerrout mehn angry

Chai, you are too beautiful to be rude, Same guys calling ladies stinking pussy will see and admire them tomorrow....
Most of the things guys say here does not portray a true reflection of who they are in real life..
Learn to ignore.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Hope u enjoying your day btw?

Yeah, thanks.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
pressplay55:

Chai, you are too beautiful to be rude, Same guys calling ladies stinking pussy will see and admire them tomorrow....
Most of the things guys say here does not portray a true reflection of who they are in real life..
Learn to ignore.

Believe me, I'm not rude. I just couldn't help but vent my anger over his statement about ladies, I don't think any lady is happy with that statement but I have promised myself to always lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

Yeah, thanks.

Sorry to ask some dumb questions; is that really your pic Lol, and which side in Lag u do live in?
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
rahymat:
even d guy she likes looks like a mechanic tweh

lol, say the truth na sister cool
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Khameal007(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lwkmd... that's what's up!
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by GossipHeart(m): 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

No
I can't die now, i can buy 6 lifes

I have a secret to tell you
I will buy you a brand new used brain in December

1 Like

Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by profosenogoboy: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
correct guy reply
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Sorry to ask some dumb questions; is that really your pic Lol, and which side in Lag u do live in?

No dear, it's the picture of my mum taken in the 70's.
2nd Question, what do you wanna do with my location in Lag?
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

No dear, it's the picture of my mum taken in the 70's.
2nd Question, what do you wanna do with my location in Lag?

hahaha abah! chill small na. Maybe u need to check how many guys here being busted. Guys creating girls moniker to deceived guys on here. cool

Be nice to someone for once na. wink
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by habsydiamond(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
The guy fall the girl hand straight. Lol
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by aywhy93(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dottune:
Haha... The guy be like: Nooooo

*still wondering how the guy was able to see the meme*

He used the picture as his DP and he dropped the comment. I wonder why everyone has been blabbing as if it happened for real. Simple Logic !!!
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

hahaha abah! chill small na. Maybe u need to check how many guys here being busted. Guys creating girls moniker to deceived guys on here. cool

Be nice to someone for once na. wink

Lol, I'm nice o very nice
The guys get time shaa, few people here know me in person, my senior in secondary school just found me here too and we've exchanged contacts. She is married now though maybe that's why she took down her picture.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

Lol, I'm nice o very nice
The guys get time shaa, few people here know me in person, my senior in secondary school just found me here too and we've exchanged contacts. She is married now though maybe that's why she took down her picture.

Ok that's good by the way. Just that i am not into internet friendship thing that's why i always keep my cool coz you might not know who you talking to online....

Nice meeting with yo btw.

Don't wanna derail the thread so as not to chop ban. LOL.

i think imma need to pm you if you cool with that.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
aywhy93:

He used the picture as his DP and he dropped the comment. I wonder why everyone has been blabbing as if it happened for real. Simple Logic !!!

Haha. Man u will be a good detective to the FBi or CiD.

Detective AY.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Ok that's good by the way. Just that i am not into internet friendship thing that's why i always keep my cool coz you might not know who you talking to online....

Nice meeting with yo btw.

Don't wanna derail the thread so as not to chop ban. LOL.

i think imma need to pm you if you cool with that.

No p
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by johnsonsegxy: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

No p
Ooooowkay!.
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by aywhy93(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Preshme:

No p

Hanh hahn... Na only him Sabi better Girl? grin Me self wan PM you... LoL cheesy Just Kidding tho

You look are pretty BTW ... wink
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by aywhy93(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnsonsegxy:

Haha. Man u will be a good detective to the FBi or CiD.

Detective AY.

Still Better... I thought you'd say the Nigerian Police cheesy

I will just change am for you !!! grin
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by Preshme(f): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
aywhy93:

Hanh hahn... Na only him Sabi better Girl? grin Me self wan PM you... LoL cheesy Just Kidding tho

You look are pretty BTW ... wink

Lol, thanks. Can't see your face to return the compliment but, CUTE room grin
Re: The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) by bezimo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ariani:
ugly girls always think they have an opinion

Lol!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.