Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) (16058 Views)

She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! / OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
my baby cheesy
My rove cheesy
Oya pele cry
The person sounded like you ni
I rovvv you kiss
its okay

Btw where's nawty

I guess I should go back to being frequent in my sexuality section there's too much drama
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
its okay

Btw where's nawty

I guess I should go back to being frequent in my sexuality section there's too much drama
too much drama where?
That place fits you fa tongue
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
my baby cheesy
My rove cheesy
Oya pele cry
The person sounded like you ni
I rovvv you kiss

I will report to puff puff
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:

I will report to puff puff
just close your eyes to that cool cool tongue
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
just close your eyes to that cool cool tongue

Now I see.
So all this time you wanted to overthrow puffpuff now U have accomploshed ur plans
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by banmee(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Now I see.
So all this time you wanted to overthrow puffpuff now U have accomploshed ur plans

I don't get it; is hateu2 a guy or a girl?
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Frozeen(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Na Obontami Jesus rescue so .....lol grin grin
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Now I see.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Puff puff is my friend and obontami is a good friend too. Is it a bad idea to be friends to a couple smiley
banmee:

I don't get it; is hate.u2 a guy or a girl?
both smiley
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

I don't get it; is hateu2 a guy or a girl?

A girl O. A very dangerous one . She has finally overthrown King cheezy puff
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by banmee(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:

A girl O. A very dangerous one . She has finally overthrown King cheezy puff

She must have some manly qualities. I always thought she was a guy by her posts. Perception is a mutherfuka.
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Puff puff is my friend and obontami is a good friend too. Is it a bad idea to be friends to a couple smileyboth smiley

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Frozeen:
Na Ob ontami Jesus rescue so .....lol grin grin

babai nor go lie you

Samosa hoe toto dey hungry me fccck
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Frozeen(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:

babai nor go lie you

When you wan come Warri na? Toto many for here to fvck, na you go even tire sef..
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Frozeen:
Na O bontami Jesus rescue so .....lol grin grin

grin

Baba I nor go lie you

Anytime I enter waffi me and you go do -party on top one hoe toto grin
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Are you high on weed?

I said foolish christains. Are u a foolish christian? Y nt ignore and choose to b a wise christian ehn undecided
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Passy089:

Christians re not stupid...

U r very correct. I was referring to d foolish ones. undecided
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Frozeen(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:

grin

Baba I nor go lie you

Anytime I enter waffi me and you go do -party on top one hoe toto grin
Hahahaha Baba i can't wait o cheesy

I did thresome last week, na so i carry two voluptious hoe from samosa., omo i fcck fcck sotey my blood con rush enter my eye grin i never even recover sef....
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Frozeen:
Hahahaha Baba i can't wait o cheesy

I did thresome last week, na so i carry two voluptious hoe from samosa., omo i fcck fcck sotey my blood con rush enter my eye grin i never even recover sef....
chaiiii baba you do wound toto Oooo
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Frozeen(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
chaiiii baba you do wound toto Oooo
Issue cool
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=Babzilla post=49391748][/quote]

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

She must have some manly qualities. I always thought she was a guy by her posts. Perception is a mutherfuka.
you like amebo sir angry sad.

I'm a guy. Don't mind gorilla smiley
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by schumastic(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Life is full of disappointments smiley

I know better now
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

Hehehe Indeed it is

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by banmee(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:

Which wan pesin go come believe na.
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

Maybe she is one of those girls with no sisters just brothers.... and ptobably a last. So she learnt early to stomp with the dogs having few females to look up to grin grin grin
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by banmee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Maybe she is one of those girls with no sisters just brothers.... and ptobably a last. So she learnt early to stomp with the dogs having few females to look up to grin grin grin

She/he just swore by amadioha, that she/he is a guy. Are you sure about her/his gender?
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

She/he just swore by amadioha, that she/he is a guy. Are you sure about her/his gender?

Maybe she is another Bruce /Cathlyn Jenner in the making undecided
She used to have an 'f' afyrr her name they change it to discourage these thirsty niggas sending them PMs
Read her history it will give yoi an idea
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by banmee(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Maybe she is another Bruce /Cathlyn Jenner in the making undecided
She used to have an 'f' afyrr her name they change it to discourage these thirsty niggas sending them PMs
Read her history it will give yoi an idea

Which is why i could have sworn she/he was a wench. Until now that is. Lol...at Bruce Jenner. I wonder why anyone would PM a woman you don't know? Smh.
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
banmee:

I think this should clarify things
https://www.nairaland.com/3303935/how-get-over-heart-break
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by banmee(m): 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Babzilla:

I think this should clarify things
https://www.nairaland.com/3303935/how-get-over-heart-break

Really? Hateu2, See your life? Internet really get memory. Reason why i don't have facebook, twitter or instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.