Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,294 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) (16325 Views)

She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! / OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
dx is damn funny buh I'm trying real hard nt to laugh cox it's Godly.
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
catlova2:
To every foolish christian out there, see ur God in a picture grin grin grin

Christians re not stupid...
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by schumastic(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin I dey tell you, so annoying cheesy
am disappointed, wasn't expeting this from you

2 Likes

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Smellymouth: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
MadCow1:

I've been there bro..

shocked

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
smh obo.
I don't know what pussy is about sir. I am man undecided
ode ni e mheeen
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
schumastic:

am disappointed, wasn't expeting this from you
Life is full of disappointments smiley
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
smh obo.

I don't know what pussy is about sir. I am man undecided
what's ur blog address

Wanna check it out wink
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by bjt(m): 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Passy089:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean you don't have anything meaningful to do with your life. Na wa for you

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
bjt:

You mean you don't have anything meaningful to do with your life. Na wa for you

grin grin grin no be joblessness carry u enter this thread?
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by FunkyMetahuman: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
ifex370:

Do not attach vain or mundane things to the ALMIGHTY GOD's name..

learn to at least respect yourself
and your God is so weak that he needs you defend his honour
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
ode ni e mheeen
mumu ni e mehn
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
what's ur blog address

Wanna check it out wink
me.com undecided
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
me.com undecided
serious joor
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by ifex370(m): 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and your God is so weak that he needs you defend his honour

No man on earth can defend my God..

that was just an advice.. for his own safety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by FunkyMetahuman: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
ifex370:

No man on earth can defend my God..

that was just an advice.. for his own safety
then why not shove your advice where sun don't shine...

It's clear he didn't ask for it.
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
serious joor
why?
Just gimme a good reason to give you plus It will be teeth for tat. Wanna ask you for something
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by ifex370(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
then why not shove your advice where sun don't shine...

It's clear he didn't ask for it.

I have no business with you... learn to respect your age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
why?
Just gimme a good reason to give you plus It will be teeth for tat. Wanna ask you for something
haha grin

What is it ?? I guess we should talk outside NL

Abi ??
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
haha grin

What is it ?? I guess we should talk outside NL

Abi ??
nope. No chat outside NL Biko.

My question is gimme that moniker you used to attack me one night like this. Don't dent it at all! I know it's you.
I just wanna check it out and I will give you my blog addy
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by FunkyMetahuman: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
ifex370:

I have no business with you... learn to respect your age
learn to respect yours
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
nope. No chat outside NL Biko.

My question is gimme that moniker you used to attack me one night like this. Don't dent it at all! I know it's you.
I just wanna check it out and I will give you my blog addy
common that's false accusation

Why will I do that ?? angry I have no idea what u talking about
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by ifex370(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
learn to respect yours

whatever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by FunkyMetahuman: 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
ifex370:

whatever
k
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
common that's false accusation

Why will I do that ?? angry I have no idea what u talking about
Lemme remind you. One night like this, some trolls was attacking lavedaaaa. They even uploaded a fake boobs pix and I was there trying to Calm the guy down. Then you attacked me but I know the way you chat and I confronted you. You wanna deny it but I caught you. The mistakes I did was not remembering the moniker. I think it's your serious moniker. Just tell me the truth obo undecided
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by yorhmienerd(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
catlova2:
To every foolish christian out there, see ur God in a picture grin grin grin
Are you high on weed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
Lemme remind you. One night like this, some trolls was attacking lavedaaaa. They even uploaded a fake boobs pix and I was there trying to Calm the guy down. Then you attacked me but I know the way you chat and I confronted you. You wanna deny it but I caught you. The mistakes I did was not remembering the moniker. I think it's your serious moniker. Just tell me the truth obo undecided
I have no idea of the thread you talking, I have to be real with you nothing makes me angry than being accused wrongly, why Will I attack you with another moniker ??

Seriously ?? I guess I should just stay my lane jejely
Gosh
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
I have no idea of the thread you talking, I have to be real with you nothing makes me angry than being accused wrongly, why Will I attack you with another moniker ??

Seriously ?? I guess I should just stay my lane jejely
Gosh
so, you are not the one abi? Good!
I just wanna confirm but wait do you have. Serious moniker apart from awon obo whatever you are using undecided
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Passy089:

All these people wey de pretend online na dm chop pussy and dick pass sef... I never meant any disrespect to God, he knows that too (perhaps you think he doesn't see all of us enjoying the pussy he created in secret?

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by FunkyMetahuman: 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Your mother ought to have aborted you, you are a disgrace to humanity
and your mother will be proud of you

Mynd44
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
HateU2:
so, you are not the one abi? Good!
I just wanna confirm but wait do you have. Serious moniker apart from awon obo whatever you are using undecided
I demand an apology, I mean you don't go about accusing people of what you ain't sure of

You know my obontami2 and mr. Obontami monikers don't you ??
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
I demand an apology, I mean you don't go about accusing people of what you ain't sure of

You know my obontami2 and mr. Obontami monikers don't you ??
my baby cheesy
My rove cheesy
Oya pele cry
The person sounded like you ni
I rovvv you kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.