Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) (16046 Views)

She Is Soo Obssesed With Me!! / OMG! What Kinda Pussy Is This? (photo) / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by banmee(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Babzilla:

My oga this one no be play O. I go just dey corner dey look sha..
But how u take know

Bros was once a player. Retired now. grin

1 Like

Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by obontami: 7:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Iamhatey:
I'm alright sir angry
OK
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 17, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

u r evil

Add the missing D. Thats wat u r too grin
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2016
catlova2:

Add the missing D. Thats wat u r too grin
repent while u still have time. U r not funny, if dats wat u thought u r
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

repent while u still have time. U r not funny, if dats wat u thought u r

im nt trying to b funny. im trying to show im happy doing what i do. Go and preach to ur pastor smiley smiley smiley
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by kdfinest(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided
oops really. Babe ure really gorgeous, extremely beautiful gan, chai i no mind to marry u. Lolsss
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by kdfinest(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
makydebbie:
undecided
oops really.but wait a minute make i check ur pix, Babe ure really gorgeous, extremely beautiful gan, chai i no mind to marry u. Lolsss
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
catlova2:

im nt trying to b funny. im trying to show im happy doing what i do. Go and preach to ur pastor smiley smiley smiley

u r scary. Wudnt wana b around ppl like u in real life
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by yorhmienerd(m): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
and your mother will be proud of you

Bros well done o, You're mouthed
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

u r scary. Wudnt wana b around ppl like u in real life

Thank God u knw here isnt real life. So im very much d opposite in real life tongue
Re: When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
catlova2:

Thank God u knw here isnt real life. So im very much d opposite in real life tongue

*phew* atleast ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.