Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy (7602 Views)

Biafra SS : Time For Kanu To Have A Rethink On His Approach Towards The Cause. / Biafra Has Not Been Defeated – Wole Soyinka / Buhari Belongs To Military Barracks, Lacks Knowledge Of A Democracy - Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

What demand has FG granted ohanaeze??
Ekweremmadu has never made any formal demand for Biafra... Stop lying
Have you migrated from demand to formal demand? This is attributes of Afonja and Almajiris so choose where you belong to before we can continue, no insults.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

When the people ask for referendum Nigeria will listen... Who is nnamdi Kanu?? Dose he has any position?? Who made him spoke person of the igbos...

Let the true leaders of Igbos ask
Where and where was there any signatory documents that shows Igbo, Yoruba and Hausas wants to leave together?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
The Scots have been fighting for independence for over a 1000 years, the UK has been a democratic nation for ages, but they only allowed that referendum in 2014... Don't allow that Scottish referendum fool you, the UK only dubiously gave that referendum in 2014 because they already almost knew the outcome before hand judging by the massive carrot they dangled on the faces of the Scots. We need to be realistic here, not even GEJ or the most amiable saint in this world would allow the territory he rules to be balkanised, else we would be hearing of referendums every day across the world. Unfortunately, Kanu was to some degree right when he said separation cannot be achieved through peaceful means. The most practical and the most beneficial thing to do is to call for the return of regional leadership, not outright secession.
The time for regional gov have passed and for your info Scots joined UK in more mutual way and as I'm talking to you they're preparing for another referendum.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Have you migrated from demand to formal demand? This is attributes of Afonja and Almajiris so choose where you belong to before we can continue, no insults.
I am igbo
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Where and where was there any signatory documents that shows Igbo, Yoruba and Hausas wants to leave together?
What was written in the document of surrender of Biafra? ?
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by obailala(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

The time for regional gov have passed and for your info Scots joined UK in more mutual way and as I'm talking to you they're preparing for another referendum.
Explain biko?
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

What was written in the document of surrender of Biafra? ?
When was Igbo, Yoruba and Hausas amalgamation took place, 1914 or 1967-70? Who are the signatories to 1914 documents? You see the reason why I said you are not Igbo because there's one particular region that likes rewriting history.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
Explain biko?
The Acts of Union were two Acts of
Parliament : the Union with Scotland Act 1706
passed by the Parliament of England, and the
Union with England Act passed in 1707 by the
Parliament of Scotland . They put into effect
the terms of the Treaty of Union that had
been agreed on 22 July 1706, following
negotiation between commissioners
representing the parliaments of the two
countries. By the two Acts, the Kingdom of
England and the Kingdom of Scotland —which
at the time were separate states with
separate legislatures, but with the same
monarch —were, in the words of the Treaty,
"United into One Kingdom by the Name of
Great Britain".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acts_of_Union_1707

Go and check why I'm being silence here is because I hardly argue without facts and if you open your mind you will be the one to champion Nigeria disintegration after a moment with me.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

When was Igbo, Yoruba and Hausas amalgamation took place, 1914 or 1967-70? Who are the signatories to 1914 documents? You see the reason why I said you are not Igbo because there's one particular region that likes rewriting history.
Lol u are funny......
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol u are funny......
Bros I back my argument with facts though I may sound funny that's just my method, I tried to avoid all these names calling because it's not healthy. Meanwhile Let me dish Obailala hot okra soup with periwinkle.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by Adiola(f): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
mrvitalis:
Let's say for example Biafra is gotten and nnamdi Kanu is president... What will he do if one okon gets up from no were and say he wants Republic of Oron nation and declear Oron independent??

The nnamdi Kanu we know who can't stand intellectual debate.. What will he do?? Tell me
why can't we yorubas mind our business pls this brain is for something igbos are manufacturing car and others yet own achievement is through media hype when we ll know what damage we have caused ourselves when this country divides then our weakness will be glaring to the world like the sun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
why can't we yorubas mind our business pls this brain is for something igbos are manufacturing car and others yet own achievement is through media hype when we ll know what damage we have caused ourselves when this country divides then our weakness will be glaring to the world like the sun
You sound great not because you spoke what interest me rather you are awaking your brothers and sisters. Time na money!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
attackgat:

He cannot go about getting Biafra democratically because Nigeria was not democratically created. The stance of Biafran agitators is that since Nigeria was illegally created by the forced amalgamation of various ethnic nationalties by the British, it is only fair that those ethnic nationalities be given a referendum to let them decide if they want to go or stay. You cannot ask people to go through a legal process to get Biafra when it was an illegal process that made them 'Nigerians' in the first place. That's like asking a person to seek divorce in court when there was never a wedding.
Lol, dreamer, u better wake up from ur dream. No president, even in ur dream will ever divide his country. And for ur information, nobody cares about the Biafra stance on ur fight, we consider u people as a laughing stock, a complete joke. U will cry for Biafra from now till eternity, u will never see it, that is what I promise u. Delusional being.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

You sound great not because you spoke what interest me rather you are awaking your brothers and sisters. Time na money!!!
Don't flatter urself. That person is an Igbo troll forming Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
victorvezx:

Don't flatter urself. That person is an Igbo troll forming Yoruba
I was waiting for your trash, trashy welcome! For your info I won't intertain trash today.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by obailala(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

The Acts of Union were two Acts of
Parliament : the Union with Scotland Act 1706
passed by the Parliament of England, and the
Union with England Act passed in 1707 by the
Parliament of Scotland . They put into effect
the terms of the Treaty of Union that had
been agreed on 22 July 1706, following
negotiation between commissioners
representing the parliaments of the two
countries. By the two Acts, the Kingdom of
England and the Kingdom of Scotland —which
at the time were separate states with
separate legislatures, but with the same
monarch —were, in the words of the Treaty,
"United into One Kingdom by the Name of
Great Britain".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acts_of_Union_1707

Go and check why I'm being silence here is because I hardly argue without facts and if you open your mind you will be the one to champion Nigeria disintegration after a moment with me.
Point is that the Scottish have for close to a millennium been struggling back and forth to gain total independence from the stronghold of the English.
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by obailala(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Bros I back my argument with facts though I may sound funny that's just my method, I tried to avoid all these names calling because it's not healthy. Meanwhile Let me dish Obailala hot okra soup with periwinkle.
Bring the real dish first, I can supply bottles of chilled orijin or hero beer, then we can talk tongue
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

I was waiting for your trash, trashy welcome! For your info I won't intertain trash today..
Who cares

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
Bring the real dish first, I can supply bottles of chilled orijin or hero beer, then we can talk tongue
grin grin grin longer longer
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
Point is that the Scottish have for close to a millennium been struggling back and forth to gain total independence from the stronghold of the English.
Was there a window for their Self-determination right? And for your info there's no clause in British constitution that guarantees referendum yet it's been held to determine Scotts faith. Why are we so backward?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Adiola:
I am igbo and I don't care if u believe or not
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Nigeria was a conquered region.. . There was never a thing like the igbos nation

OK were is the document showing igbos want BIAFRA.. . Who even called us igbos?? Smh.. go n sleep
If I guys think u can challenge the fedral government with force don't cry when they reply with force... I am igbo and I don't support this senseless movement

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

Nigeria was a conquered region.. . There was never a thing like the igbos nation

OK were is the document showing igbos want BIAFRA.. . Who even called us igbos?? Smh.. go n sleep
If I guys think u can challenge the fedral government with force don't cry when they reply with force... I am igbo and I don't support this senseless movement
Who told you that you are a human being and other creatures are called just animals? There's some questions you don't ask but not Nigeria existence. Nigeria existence can be questioned by a year old child but can't question his/her parents why he is being born black.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

don't cry when they reply with force
Connect your igbo heritage with that statement or should I hire an analyst for you to expanciate that line of statement?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by thedarkside: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
soooooo..we should just let dem dem have their democratical way and let the ol africa plundge into complett chaos??..

is this what you are trying to say??...

democracy is good with sane civilians but not with insane civilians,that are mostly not even in nigeria anyways!.*notice that*..

not even in nigeria!!!!!..............abroad somewhere....

democracy with insane people is suizid...we musssst bend the democracy in nigeria like okocha!...
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Connect your igbo heritage with that statement or should I hire an analyst for you to expanciate that line of statement?
The Nigerian army can harm a law abiding Nigerian without provocation.... . Believe am igbo or not I don't care.. .

All of u ipob are just bunch of people that has been feed half truth to ignite ur already impeded hatred for the other tribes in Nigeria

I am igbo.. I am a Nigerian. .. Bleep baifra

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
thedarkside:

soooooo..we should just let dem dem have their democratical way and let the ol africa plundge into complett chaos??..

is this what you are trying to say??...

democracy is good with sane civilians but not with insane civilians,that are mostly not even in nigeria anyways!.*notice that*..

not even in nigeria!!!!!..............abroad somewhere....

democracy with insane people is suizid...we nusssst bend the democracy in nigeria like okocha!...
How does Biafra restoration amount to chaos in Africa?
Mr. One Nigeria chanter nobody said you should be a Biafran by force, you choose to be who you are and never block others from choosing whom they want to be.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Who told you that you are a human being and other creatures are called just animals? There's some questions you don't ask but not Nigeria existence. Nigeria existence can be questioned by a year old child but can't question his/her parents why he is being born black.
Nigeria existence can be questioned but Biafra
Existence can't be questioned??

U told u imo state wants to be in baifra.. . Who told u mbaise want to be in baifra.. I need signed documents
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by thedarkside: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

How does Biafra restoration amount to chaos in Africa?

what??....your question dont even make sense to me...i dont answer to nonesense....

pay for your biafra with blood...

i dont have time for nastiness...
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

U told u imo state wants to be in baifra.. . Who told u mbaise want to be in baifra.. I need signed documents
What's essence of referendum? Or don't you know that mbaise population can Arrow Biafra restoration? So it should be held and let's see who and who, who wants to be called Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
mrvitalis:

What's essence of referendum? Or don't you know that mbaise population can Arrow Biafra restoration? So it should be held and let's see who and who, who wants to be called Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
thedarkside:

what??....your question dont even make sense to me...i dont answer to nonesense....

pay for your biafra with blood...

i dont have time for nastiness...
It will not make sense to you because you encourage murder. How much blood do you still want to drink before you will let Biafra go or more than 3.5 million children starved to death not enough?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Suffering From Prostate Cancer, Sickle Cell, Crohn Disease, Dementia - SR / First Woman Speaker Elected In Oyo State / 2019: Olawepo Hashim Pulls Out Of ANN Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.