Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy (7598 Views)

Biafra SS : Time For Kanu To Have A Rethink On His Approach Towards The Cause. / Biafra Has Not Been Defeated – Wole Soyinka / Buhari Belongs To Military Barracks, Lacks Knowledge Of A Democracy - Adegboruwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by attackgat: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
victorvezx:

Lol, dreamer, u better wake up from ur dream. No president, even in ur dream will ever divide his country. And for ur information, nobody cares about the Biafra stance on ur fight, we consider u people as a laughing stock, a complete joke. U will cry for Biafra from now till eternity, u will never see it, that is what I promise u. Delusional being.

And in the meantime, you will the citizen of a messed up country where nothing has ever worked. Say Hurray to your self for being a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by thedarkside: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

It will not make sense to you because you encourage murder. How much blood do you still want to drink before you will let Biafra go or more than 3.5 million children starved to death not enough?

allow biafra go where??.....

if you are planning to migrate to western-nations...then,byebye....no nigerian is holding you back..
but,,biafra in nigerian territory is a absolut,no no....it will not happen...get used to it...mbok...

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Aufbauh:

You are spot on in your assertion.
If it that easy GEJ the biafran abducted hero would have given them an independent state during his own reign.

GEJ not only used and dumped them but similarly more or less told them bluntly to forget about Biafra when he made his famous declaration that 'the amalgamation of Nigeria was ordained by God'
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152255-nigerias-amalgamation-ordained-god-jonathan.html

@TOPIC:
By virtue of his oath of office, Buhari or any subsequent president would have no choice on the issue of Biafra, because he or she would have sworn to uphold the constitution and Nigeria's territorial integrity - those attacking Buhari are simply ignorant or looking for an excuse to justify their hatred for him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
thedarkside:

allow biafra go where??.....

if you are planning to migrate to western-nations...then,byebye....no nigerian is holding you back..
but,,biafra in nigerian territory is a absolut,no no....it will not happen...get used to it...mbok...
Enjoy backwardness and Biafran Blood while it last, just a word and not a threat.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

GEJ not only used and dumped them but similarly more or less told them bluntly to forget about Biafra when he made his famous declaration that 'the amalgamation of Nigeria was ordained by God'
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/152255-nigerias-amalgamation-ordained-god-jonathan.html

@TOPIC:
By virtue of his oath of office, Buhari or any subsequent president would have no choice on the issue of Biafra, because he or she would have sworn to uphold the constitution and Nigeria's territorial integrity - those attacking Buhari are simply ignorant or looking for an excuse to justify their hatred for him.
Where were Nigeria territorial integrity when barkasi peninsula was ceded to Cameroun?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 3:59am On Sep 16, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

What's essence of referendum? Or don't you know that mbaise population can Arrow Biafra restoration? So it should be held and let's see who and who, who wants to be called Nigerians.
When we the igbos demand for referendum the right way at sure we will get it... so u guys should keep fooling urself and endure being killed like fools... .. Who cares.. .

Sha u believe u can force Nigeria to give u referendum.. Continue let's see

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by EternalTruths: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

When we the igbos demand for referendum the right way at sure we will get it... so u guys should keep fooling urself and endure being killed like fools... .. Who cares.. .

Keep deceiving yourself until when Biafra emerges to your own detriment.

He has asked you to provide evidence that all tribes signed to be one in 1914

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 6:14am On Sep 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

And how will Biafra emerge? Do u think Nigeria will give u on a platter of gold? Everybody knows that u people have no idea on how to get Biafra, it's just all talk and no action, jokers
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Who asked?? Dose the person represent the igbos?? So the government should now respond to any mad man on the streets that ask questions??

The our true leaders we voted in can ask such foolish questions cos they know better
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by abobakucannibal: 6:23am On Sep 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

I am igbo

Your Igbo and so?Does it stop the fact that Biafra will be restored?abeg keep your opinion on Biafra issue to yourself because it doesn't count.

But Yorubas can proudly call themselves oduduwa and Hausa arewa and you will call Biafrans fools.mchteeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by EternalTruths: 6:29am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

And how will Biafra emerge? Do u think Nigeria will give u on a platter of gold? Everybody knows that u people have no idea on how to get Biafra, it's just all talk and no action, jokers

That is what they told the Germans before Europe was ruined by 1945.

If not for the US people, I wonder how Europe will be.

One day, those who are oppressed will rise and destroy their oppressors. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by Mckennedy: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
Nnamdi Kanu cannot be released just like that, he must first answer for his crimes and if the courts deem it right to free him, then so be it. But Buhari can never never be blackmailed into compromising the security of the Nigerian state. You can insult him all you want on the internet it wont change a thing

Your so call court granted him bail and your daura king-kong refused.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by abobakucannibal: 6:38am On Sep 16, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Who told you that you are a human being and other creatures are called just animals? There's some questions you don't ask but not Nigeria existence. Nigeria existence can be questioned by a year old child but can't question his/her parents why he is being born black.

That guy is just so pathetic I tell you.what he doesn't understand he should just keep quite and not join Biafra haters and be spewing rubbish on issues concerning Biafra.
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2016
Mckennedy:

Your so call court granted him bail and your daura king-kong refused.
You are telling a half truth. The courts granted him bail on a set of different charges and not the current one the government is prosecuting him under
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Keep dreaming, it is ur right. The real oppressed people in Nigeria are the Niger delta and not igbos. So stop trying to identify with them because u think u can gain something. U people are simply bitter because u lost the war and no Nigerian leader is willing to apologize, civil War losers. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2016
EternalTruths:

Lol, in order words u are waiting for America and un to invade Nigeria so that Biafra will be free. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by Mckennedy: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
You are telling a half truth. The courts granted him bail on a set of different charges and not the current one the government is prosecuting him under

Which wan be the current one abeg tell us? If not I will term you a buffoon.
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

I keep warning you desist from this nonsense "we Igbos" just write your statement as simple as mine, from your writeup anyone can deduce where you come from. You called yourself igbo but will be the first to rejoice when security personnel killed Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Mckennedy:

Which wan be the current one abeg tell us? If not I will term you a buffoon.
treason which is a very serious charge. It carries the death penalty. Now bug off and go do some research. Nnnamdi KKanu must face Nigerian justice
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by mrvitalis(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

I keep warning you desist from this nonsense "we Igbos" just write your statement as simple as mine, from your writeup anyone can deduce where you come from. You called yourself igbo but will be the first to rejoice when security personnel killed Biafrans.
Anybody who foolishly fights the government deserves what ever they get

If am not igbo may God punish me.. But if I am igbo may God punish u. .. Oya say amen
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep dreaming, it is ur right. The real oppressed people in Nigeria are the Niger delta and not igbos. So stop trying to identify with them because u think u can gain something. U people are simply bitter because u lost the war and no Nigerian leader is willing to apologize, civil War losers. Hahahahahahaha
Were you not aware that divide and rule era is gone? Fighting against Biafra is fighting against Africa liberation.
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2016
mrvitalis:

Anybody who foolishly fights the government deserves what ever they get

If am not igbo may God punish me.. But if I am igbo may God punish u. .. Oya say amen
If you like swear with Quran and Bible it doesn't change anything, just write your comments and desist from "we igbos" because your tone of voice will speak for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Were you not aware that divide and rule era is gone? Fighting against Biafra is fighting against Africa liberation..

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
treason which is a very serious charge. It carries the death penalty. Now bug off and go do some research. Nnnamdi KKanu must face Nigerian justice
What's treason? "I want my people to be free" is treason?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by Mckennedy: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2016
kropotkin2:

Abeg define "treason"? Or I will still term you a buffoon...
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2016
abobakucannibal:

That guy is just so pathetic I tell you.what he doesn't understand he should just keep quite and not join Biafra haters and be spewing rubbish on issues concerning Biafra.
You know what? They can hardly engage in healthy argument, I can count on many simple questions I asked them which they couldn't provide an answer. I'm beginning to question their psychological state.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2016
DeleteNonsense:
What's treason? "I want my people to be free" is treason?
Treason: a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 9:10am On Sep 16, 2016
Mckennedy:

Whether u like it or not, Nnamdi Kanu is in court on the charges of treasonable felony with no assurance he will ever see the light of the day. That's the most important thing.
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2016
Mckennedy:

Before God and Man these people have mental problem. Ask them what is treason? They ran away. If he eventually answer please ask him does one person commit treason?
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by victorvezx(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Before God and Man these people have mental problem. Ask them what is treason? They ran away. If he eventually answer please ask him does one person commit treason?
Treasonable felony is the act of declaration, claims and admittance of post, position, status or royalty which is not due to that personality.
Hence, the act of nonacceptance and irresponsibility trials for positivity, whereas it belongs not to such person/persons is a crime and that is treasonable felony.
No man will be unduly punished if find in such net, as it posses threat and instability to the image of a country; which hatred for the authority, fallacy and insubordination is the order of the day.
Treasonable felony is also seen when group of persons do plans to overthrow the government. Not every overthrow is known as treasonable felony as we have coup d,etre and other political overthrow.
In Nigeria, the issue of treasonable felony is seen in the activities of the massob group and the issue that arose in 1993 concerning the issue of Abiola and Babangida which the press traceable calls IBB a subject of treasonable felony.

Source: http://www.answers.com/Q/Define_treasonable_felony
Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by DeleteNonsense: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Treason: a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.
You are a child, treason is the offense of acting to overthrow one's
government or to harm or kill its sovereign. So how does this connect with Kanu's quest for self-determination?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Oppressive Approach Towards Biafra Has No Place In A Democracy by Mckennedy: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2016
victorvezx:

Whether u like it or not, Nnamdi Kanu is in court on the charges of treasonable felony with no assurance he will ever see the light of the day. That's the most important thing.

you're a complete buffoon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Anything Happens To Me,ipob Will Close Your Lineage Same Day-Kanu Replies OBJ / Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) / Obi Cubana Offers To Purchase Nairaland For N5 Billion Naira or $11 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.