Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138813 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by 90xtr93r: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
Igbos will never learn and that is just their real problem.
One thing is certain, history will always repeat itself again if given the chance.

I will never deny the fact that many Anioma and even Rivers people accept igbo identity, but at the same time, so many of us reject it while others are in between. The igbos know this about us but yet they still chose to be blind and that is why many of us betrayed them during the civil war and supported Nigeria.

I just dey look igbo people o, especially those of them putting their hopes on Anioma and Rivers people, when the chips are down or when yawa don gas, everybody go answer him papa name, we will betray igbos over and over again if given the chance. Igbos, face your south east alone and leave south-south out!

Lady, I understand that the mere thought of Biaf... has made you restless and so to get a false sense of relief you choose to rant carelessly on NL, hoping you can blackmail the Igbo Nation to stay put with you in this cesspit.

However, you should be sensible enough to understand that in this modern age of freedom of information no sane, literate fellow can be cajoled or hoodwinked into going into a union he/she detests.

Be rest assured that Igbos quest for nationhood is strictly for hardworking achievers and goal-getters, and not for lazy hypocrites and parasites. Therefore, it's best you take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic where your fellow tribalists are found. Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand for.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

Could you please expatiate?

Edit: you know what, never mind, I can't be bothered to argue with another fraud undecided.
Another fraud? You people are really funny. I'm Agbontaen, I'm Sonya, I'm Ehikwe, only me? Lol. And next Agbontaen is Bini, Sonya is Yoruba and I'm Edo. Very funny. Agbontaen is a very popular Owa man. His identity is known to all Aniomas especially Ika as he's very active in Anioma and Ika pages. I'm a well-known person as well but I chose to keep my identity anonymous.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by 90xtr93r: 12:00am On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Another fraud? You people are really funny. I'm Agbontaen, I'm Sonya, I'm Ehikwe, only me? Lol. And next Agbontaen is Bini, Sonya is Yoruba and I'm Edo. Very funny. Agbontaen is a very popular Owa man. His identity is known to all Aniomas especially Ika as he's very active in Anioma and Ika pages. I'm a well-known person as well but I chose to keep my identity anonymous.

Bini man, don't you think you will save yourself from frequent heart attacks if you can divert one-millionth of your energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic?

Bear in mind that Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand for. Igbos have nothing in common with hypocrites and murderous parasites parading as One-Nigerianists.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Eastfield1:

May be U shud Focus all this ur wasted Energy on Benue state(Ur father/mother land) So that u will be succesful like 2 face.
Keep wasting Ur Energy here Crying on Nairaland while Fulani herdsmen massacre and Decimate Ur Tiny Idoma tribe.
m Done with U Retard

See this goat, as if Igbos are spared of fulani attacks. Did your governor not tell you people to fast because of fulani attacks? Fooools.
Fulanis hoisted their flags in Abia state, what did you scoundrels do? Reprobates.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=OdenigboAroli post=49754263][/quote]

Feckless and inutile buffon! Face Okija shrine issues and Imo state and leave Delta state alone.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by 90xtr93r: 12:11am On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:
See this goat, as if Igbos are spared of fulani attacks. Did your governor not tell you people to fast because of fulani attacks? Fooools.
Fulanis hoisted their flags in Abia state, what did you scoundrels do? Reprobates.

Despicable fagg0t, I feel your eternal pains and grief. Nevertheless, your senseless rants on NL against the Igbo Nation cannot stop you and your cotravellers from spending the rest of your miserable lives with your Fulani masters in OduaArewanistan republic.

Before I came to Biafr*, I heard that Biafrans fought like heroes, but after my visit to Biafr*, I can tell you that Heroes fight like Biafrans.”
- John de st jorre, france

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:
Cc.genieluv

[size=18pt]You are a complete Complusive liar and a joke[/size]

You are the most jobless fellow i have ever come across, you went to the forum and screenshot the comments of Anambra and Imo people in the group, leaving the comments of Anioma people out, and how do u know that those people answering yoruba names are not Anioma? Or you don't know that we have yoruba speaking Aniomas?

What do you make of people like Gen Alabi Isama? He is even one of those Aniomas that believe he is igbo yet he has only yoruba and Edo names. I have now confirmed that you are not an anioma man you yourself.
Face Aba market issues and leave Delta state alone!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by 90xtr93r: 12:17am On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:
You are the most jobless fellow i have ever come across, you went to the forum and screenshot the comments of Anambra and Imo people in the group, leaving the comments of Anioma people out, and how do u know that those people answering yoruba names are not Anioma? Or you don't know that we have yoruba speaking Aniomas?

What do you make of people like Gen Alabi Isama? He is even one of those Aniomas that believe he is igbo yet he has only yoruba and Edo names. I have now confirmed that you are not an anioma man you yourself.
Face Aba market issues and leave Delta state alone!

Frustrated hypocrite, check out this message:

"There's this revelation from a supposed Yoruba christain that whenever the Afonjas and the Alimis visit Mecca their main prayer point is:
"let the SS people hate the SE Igbos to guarantee the unhindered flow of crude oil to Oshogbo and Kaduna refinery.""

This is the pathetic plight of confused set of murderous parasites and backst*bbers.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by somegirl1: 12:21am On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:

It is your right to identify as anything and any group you see fit. However, I'm sure you Ikas understand how some of us might be confused by your claim to be of a different ethnic group since you bear Igbo names, your progenitor bore an Igbo name and title, you have Igbo place names like Enuani and Ukwuani, and speak dialects that are arguably Igbo. You never openly and collectively denounced the Bendel-Igbo or Delta-Igbo tags.
Also why is the ethnicity of the original inhabitants of the land your progenitors must have met and intermarried with conveniently omitted from these migration stories.
If a thousand Bini people moved to Kano and mixed with the original inhabitants, eventually their descendants would be Hausas with distant Bini ancestry not a new ethnic group and definitely not Binis, I would imagine.
It's all very confusing.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 12:35am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:
So as I was looking through the anioma voice member page, I saw that my cousin and sister are both members of it.
So while I was asking genieluv to screenshot and show us the so called arhument, I actually asked my family member for those screenshot of the conversation of the so called biafra discussion genieluv was talking about.

My cousin just got back to me.

First of all, they don't even talk about Biafra in that group according to my cousin. According to him, the group is more like a political discussion rather than anioma as they discuss about everything and every state politics in it.

Mind you oooo, my cousin is a huge biafra supporter and for him to say they barely talk about biafra group says alot amd shows what a complusive liar genieluv truly is like Ngozi123 calls her

but that's not it all. So I just got the screenshot of the biafran discussion they had few days ago.....Beyond the so called igbo denial and biafra hating the compulsive liar kept screeching about.

Notice the names of the people screeching "anioma are not igbo"...ALL yoruba excluding one. I made sure I didn't scratch out the names of those one.

The extent of bigotry this people would through is disgusting.

What a moronic dimwit and a ludicrous dummy you are. Why are you explaining all this plenty thrash of lies here?
You were part of Anioma voice but you were deleted and blocked from the group because od your display of stupidity there, so your ipob miscreant spies were the ones giving you those screenshots and they chose to select the parts where Anambra and Imo people commented on the page and skipped the comments of the real anioma indigenes.

Here are my own screenshots and i checked the profile of the person who even made this thread there, the person na Igbo man, with a fake profile but the people with yoruba names like Bami Jude are full blooded aniomas

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 12:37am On Sep 29, 2016
90xtr93r:

Bini man, don't you think you will save yourself from frequent heart attacks if you can divert one-millionth of your energies towards consolidating OduaArewanistan republic?

Bear in mind that Igbos are not interested in you and all you stand for. Igbos have nothing in common with hypocrites and murderous parasites parading as One-Nigerianists.
this is the major difference between me and Agbontaen. And geneluv as well. I don't believe in one Nigeria and this name"Nigeria " is no longer pleasing to my ears but you don't expect me to give up my ethnic identity because I want out of Nigeria. It's not possible. I'm first an Ika before Nigerian and I can't give up my Ika identity just to leave Nigeria.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2016
It's a very big shame that There are so many igbos and ipob miscreants on our Anioma voice who are always begging we Aniomas to become Biafrans, but the true Aniomas always make it clear to them that we can never be.
There is a previous thread where many of us made it clear to igbos in the group that we can never become part of them nor share the same identity with them. I will look for the thread and share the screenshots here to shame your Okija shrine ass @Ikechu

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Jackrich: 12:46am On Sep 29, 2016
somegirl1:

To do what exactly with the land?
I've never quite understood these land coveting/ grabbing accusations.
You're probably too blind to see where I highlighted his initial submission where he clearly and categorically stated that and I quote '' If push comes to shove ,The Igbos will reclaim their land wherever it may be'' that means the original people that inhabited such places for ages actually fell from the sky and the land belongs to the Igbos? smh.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 12:47am On Sep 29, 2016
somegirl1:

It is your right to identify as anything and any group you see fit. However, I'm sure you Ikas understand how some of us might be confused by your claim to be of a different ethnic group since you bear Igbo names, your progenitor bore an Igbo name and title, you have Igbo place names like Enuani and Ukwuani, and speak dialects that are arguably Igbo. You never openly and collectively denounced the Bendel-Igbo or Delta-Igbo tags.
Also why is the ethnicity of the original inhabitants of the land your progenitors must have met and intermarried with conveniently omitted from these migration stories.
If a thousand Bini people moved to Kano and mixed with the original inhabitants, eventually their descendants would be Hausas with distant Bini ancestry not a new ethnic group and definitely not Binis, I would imagine.
It's all very confusing.
If you know that there are some original inhabitants, why not tell us about them. Btw, I respect your maturity in all your comments on this thread. You don't sound like one of these children of hate.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 12:48am On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Geneluv , please leave this people alone. They have the numerical strength. You alone can't argue with them else they will get you confused. The best thing is to reply at your convenience but don't be too serious about this. It's not worth it. I'm sure you have more important things to do with your time. You can't engage them. They're mostly jobless and dependent teenagers

You are very correct my dear.
I think i will soom give these retards a break, afterall they are nothing but societal degenerates, misfits, urchins and vermins.

These people are just profligate and impertinently shameless jackasses.
One wonders why You will never see a yoruba man begging others to be yoruba or accept yoruba identity. Many Ilorin, Itsekiri and Lokoja people reject yoruba identity even they are linguistically yoruba but you will never see the yorubas begging them or insulting them to accept yoruba identity. Why are igbos so shameless?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 12:55am On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:

You are very correct my brother. These people always mention Agbontaen, i checked the guy's profile here and i found out that the man really knows Ika history very well, i think i even know the man in Anioma voice due to the similarity of his comments on nairaland and facebook, if he is the one i think he is, then i know him very well too. He is from Owa-oyibu in Owa chiefdom of Ika north-east.

You know, these igbos are just so frustrated, depressed, embittered, disgruntled and disillusioned. So they are looking for fellow passengers to join in their sail of frustration. LoL. Why don't you igbos try Ikwerre or fulanis now. Leave Deltans alone pls, we have never been together with Igbos since the time of colonialism.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Jackrich: 12:58am On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

You are very correct my dear.
I think i will soom give these retards a break, afterall they are nothing but societal degenerates, misfits, urchins and vermins.

These people are just profligate and impertinently shameless jackasses.
One wonders why You will never see a yoruba man begging others to be yoruba or accept yoruba identity. Many Ilorin, Itsekiri and Lokoja people reject yoruba identity even they are linguistically yoruba but you will never see the yorubas begging them or insulting them to accept yoruba identity. Why are igbos so shameless?
Arguing with these dolts will only make them to shout louder .On several occasions we have challenged them in this forum and they simply resorted to insults which is their stock-in-trade.

I'm personally waiting for them to declare their phantom Biafra republic without the blessings of the too many ethnic groups that makes up the Niger Delta which they love to annex and force them into an unholy union even as they habor this deep hatred for the same people let's see how that pans out. grin

Hope you guys are seeing how they are cheering at the different criminal militants groups that springing up in the Niger Delta using the marginalization and oppression of the Niger Delta people as a front to commit economic sabotage and environmental pollution even as we all are well aware that they are simply pawns and criminal enterprises that are being used by politicians to settle political differences? But we are watching.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 1:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Yorubas will continue to be ahead of Igbos in Nigeria if Igbos don't change their ways. The yorubas are just very sophisticated individuals.

Late Abubakar Olusola Saraki (the father of Bukola Saraki and the most influential family from Ilorin Kwara state) came out openly to deny yoruba identity and made it clear to the whole world that he is not a yoruba man, yet the yorubas for one day never lost sleep over Saraki. Yorubas never begged Saraki or started crying and feeling suicidal on Saraki to be yoruba. They left him like that but see when Sunday Oliseh openly denied Igbo, the igbos wanted to crucify him, some were crying, some were wailing and lamenting and some even attempted suicide just because an anioma man denied igbo identity. The character of valueless and shameless beigns.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 1:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Jackrich:
Arguing with these dolts will only make them to shout louder .On several occasions we have challenged them in this forum and they simply resorted to insults which is their stock-in-trade.

I'm personally waiting for them to declare their phantom Biafra republic without the blessings of the too many ethnic groups that makes up the Niger Delta which they love to annex and force them into an unholy union even as they habor this deep hatred for the same people let's see how that pans out. grin

Hope you guys are seeing how they are cheering at the different criminal militants groups that springing up in the Niger Delta using the marginalization and oppression of the Niger Delta people as a front to commit economic sabotage and environmental pollution even as we all are well aware that they are simply pawns and criminal enterprises that are being used by politicians to settle political differences? But we are watching.

I think you are right my brother, let me leave these Igbo reprobates and scoundrels for another day or another thread.
I usually don't like to comment on all these issues but these vermins have pushed me to the wall. Anytime an Aioma or Rivers person comes here and has a different opinion from them or does not join in their mental extremism, they start demonizing, insulting and intimidating the person, what is wrong with them for God's sake? Do they think they can win the hearts of South-South people with their hatred?

Yoruba people are fellow southernerns like us, many yoruba speakers were carved into the North-central and into the south-south (Akoko edo and itsekirs), we even have yoruba speakers in Anioma, but you will never hear the yoruba people wailing and shouting for people to claim yoruba, are igbos the only ones in Nigeria? Why are they acting like Sub-humans?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:32am On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

What a moronic dimwit and a ludicrous dummy you are. Why are you explaining all this plenty thrash of lies here?
You were part of Anioma voice but you were deleted and blocked from the group because od your display of stupidity there, so your ipob miscreant spies were the ones giving you those screenshots and they chose to select the parts where Anambra and Imo people commented on the page and skipped the comments of the real anioma indigenes.

Here are my own screenshots and i checked the profile of the person who even made this thread there, the person na Igbo man, with a fake profile but the people with yoruba names like Bami Jude are full blooded aniomas

You are a complete and utter disgrace.....have it gotten to that level really? Cutting and pasting the comments you want to show and deleting the ones you don't want. [size=15pt]How sad!!!!![/size]

You are actually EXTREMELY STUPID. I said on this thread that I have TWO family members with access to that group... since my cousin was willing to semd me image of the first screenshot, don't you think he won't have any problem sending screenshot of where your cutting and pasting came from. You are Ridiculously dumb. Do you even use your brain at all?

First of all, I've NEVER been a member of Anioma voice and I don't plan on becoming one and if I was, I would proudly say so. Like why the f2k would i deny it? Do i look like you? Second of all, I swear you don't use your brain when you conduct lie....if going by your own story that I was banned from the group then how the f2k am I getting screenshot of discussion of the group? [size=15pt]You are a complete EDIOT[/size]

While I'm at it, so now it's imo and Anambra that made the comments...weren't you the same person that said..go to Anioma voice and say igbo kwenu blah blah. Now that is been exposed that on that same anioma voice, there are several equating anioma to igbo, story don change. As I said you are a complusive liar and a joke

Anyway, unlike ypu, I don't need to cut and paste what I want....I know my people and I know how they'll discuss in a gathering so I don't need to hide shit like you.

Anyway ppl, apparently there have been 4 biafran discussion on that board. The first screenshot I gave were the current one...unlike the idoma ashawo I didn't cut anyone's comment out (here's the finishing of it)

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 1:32am On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

So you igbos still believe the jewish origin crap? grin
Just see how you guys are disgracing yourselves.
All DNA and molecular biology tests and analysis have proven that the igbos are pure africans with no traces of middle eastern roots. All igbo genetic markers (male and female) point to Africa and Africa alone.
This is why igbos will never succeed in dragging Anioma down to their level of confusion.
We are Aniomas are proud Africans, a blend of people of diverse origins. Some aniomas speak yoruba dialects, some speak igala dialects, some edo dialects and others igboid dialects, that is who we are.

Igbo land is very very small in landmass and that is why it looks very urbanized, nothing special, the size of Kano city alone can cover 2 states in the south-east. Imagine Anioma land alone is bigger than the whole of Anambra state, not to talk of comparing Delta state as a whole.

Imagine a state like Niger state or Taraba which is twice the size of the whole South-east and you have people spread all over the states, it is normal for the urbanization in these areas to be lower than the over congested south-east. So, the south-east being so urbanized is nothing special.

Well the modern Jews of now are not the ancient Hebrews of the bible. Ancient Hebrews of the bible were originally black. Light-skinned Jews of today are descendants of converts to Judaism in the 13th-14th century that later became identified as Jews of today.

Second, it's not about landmass. Many countries are small in size but are well-developed. Israel is as tiny as Igboland but is among the best in development in the entire middle east. On the other hand, US is 5 times as big as Nigeria. Infact the entire Nigeria equals, more or less, the size of Texas alone in the US but US is far ahead in development. Going by your logic, I would expect Nigeria to be more developed than the US but that is untrue. Size does not determine development. What determines that is human capital development and progressive mindset of the indigenes. Igboland consistently has one of the highest human capital development index in Nigeria.

Third, SE out of the entire Igboland is not landlocked. I don't know where you're getting that impression from. We have access to water by way of Onitsha going all the down on the left flank of Anambra and Imo states. With proper dredging of the confluence of rivers Niger and Benue passing by Onitsha, SE alone, excluding the entire Igboland, specifically has access to the sea. Moreover, without access to the sea a country still functions perfectly. Several countries in the world are landlocked and are not lacking in any way but are affluent, such as Switzerland, Luxembourg etc.

Basically you have no useful points against Igbos only hatred. Pitifully you're a lady for that matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:35am On Sep 29, 2016
The second discussion regarding biafra

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Third discussion regarding biafra

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Cc.genieluv

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:41am On Sep 29, 2016
Cc.genieluv

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Cc.genieluv

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:45am On Sep 29, 2016
The fourth discussion about biafra

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Cc.genieluv

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 1:49am On Sep 29, 2016
Cc.genieluv

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 2:01am On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

You are very correct my brother. These people always mention Agbontaen, i checked the guy's profile here and i found out that the man really knows Ika history very well, i think i even know the man in Anioma voice due to the similarity of his comments on nairaland and facebook, if he is the one i think he is, then i know him very well too. He is from Owa-oyibu in Owa chiefdom of Ika north-east.

You know, these igbos are just so frustrated, depressed, embittered, disgruntled and disillusioned. So they are looking for fellow passengers to join in their sail of frustration. LoL. Why don't you igbos try Ikwerre or fulanis now. Leave Deltans alone pls, we have never been together with Igbos since the time of colonialism.

genieluv:

with a fake profile but the people with yoruba names like Bami Jude are full blooded aniomas

You gotten so freaking PATHETIC and DESPERATE that you even conducting story and labeling a bona-fide yoruba as owa descendent.

Unfortunately for you, that dear Yoruba you want to masquerade as an anioma because he's narration tots what you desperately wish is anioma narration already used words in one of his post to show ywt again what a COMPULSIVE LIAR and a JOKE

Key words from the "full blooded anioma" according to tbe idoma asahwo talking about anioma.....them, they grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 2:02am On Sep 29, 2016
Cc.genieluv

Lastly the comment of the moderator/owner of that Anioma voice FB group page grin grin tongue tongue

How pathetic you have to be to even lie about a FB page!!!!!

Oh while I'm at it, the Cletus that you tried to lie and claim is from Anambra is from Asaba and lives in Asaba. He said say it or his freaking Facebook page.

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 2:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Ngozi123:

Ignore that one. Notice that I've ignored her and she's still mentioning me, insulting me for no reason undecided. Every hunter knows not to approach a wounded animal but to leave it to die on its own... Let her keep kicking and scratching at thin air while we continue working together and educating each other about our collective history and culture.

Igbo Kwenu!!! grin grin grin

I planned to ignore her until she took her shamelessNess up a notch to cut and paste arguments on a page to fit her analogy. Like you truly TRULY have to be desperate to resort to that level and that pissed me off again.

The funny thing is she's so dumb that it didn't click to her brain that if I was able to get screenshot of the current biafran argument then logical sense should click in that the person that sent me the current argument, can also send me the the rest of the arguments they have had thus, easy to figure out where you are cutting and pasting from and thus able to give the full image.....Anybody can go on that board and join and tell me if my cuz is cutting and pasting as well, I made sure he's not..if he is, please be my guest and post it ALL!!!!!!.

Like the stup1d bitch is so dumb and a terrible liar that she even equated a Yoruba that his comment showed wasn't anioma as anioma. That just how DESPERATE she is.

She loves being embarrassed!!!! She loves being made a complete joke. I'm enjoying it actually. She deserve everything she's getting and lady, I'm not stopping. I'm watching her drowning and I'm enjoying it. She deserves each of it. I'm going to make such a laughing joke and a complusive liar that even when she decide to log back into her spicyjosbabe I'd, no one will take any of her comments seriously EVER except desperado like her such as chukyzblings

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.