Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138560 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 2:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Oh and I hope SE is reading the screenshot and seeing the REAL opinion of about SE...this is for those that keep accusing anioma for shit they keep hearing about us from northerners, yoloba and Bini clowns. I actually posted the entire comments for una to read cause it validate every single thing I, Ugomba, and all actually real anioma that's been on this forum have been telling you people.

Infact I sincerely sincerely urge any SE interested to join that Anioma Voice and proudly Anioma, proudly IGBO and tell me have you lots not been insulting us for no reason whatsoever other than the crap you read from this savages of waste and north that don't even like una or igbo in general

I keep telling you people that those savages are trying to create a wedge but una don't listen. Oya no me, ugomba, ogbuefi, etc saying it anymore. See am. Continue dancing to this savages music instead of listening to your ppl from the side they want you to hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 2:49am On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Pls, spare me all this bull crap, whenever you guys are loosing out, you call it unfair.
Dangote and Danjuma's wealth are 100% legal and that is all that counts. If they were so wise enough to dialogue with the govt and get favours, whose fault is it that igbos cannot do likewise?

First of all i will categorically tell you that i prefer the hausa man who is poor and chooses to beg for help than the Igbo man who is poor and prefers to use his mother for blood money or go into 419 and start defrauding people, ok?

Imagine the amount of igbos that are beheaded in Asia on daily bases for drug trafficking and someone is here talking about igbo millionaires when majority of them are smugglers, fake product manufacturers and 419? Oh pls, i'll pass, thank God most of my northern and Niger delta peeps are not like that.

Besides, with all the money you guys claim to have, why is it that you people don't have very large and vibrant cities like Kano, Kaduna, Zaria, Jos, PH, Benin, Warri, Lagos e.t.c on your land? Only shitholes like Onitsha n Aba and small towns like Owerri and Enugu that managed to be decorated without any life in it? Pls, tell that to lepers.

The nollywood you are boasting of, about half of it are Niger deltans, middlebelters and yorubas. Name 10 succesful igbo actors and producers in Nollywood and i will name 10 too from other parts of Nigeria, and on that, the yorubas and hausas have their own movie industries which are thriving and reach out to so many millions of viewers. So nothing special here. What about the music industry? Are igbos up to 1/4 of the population we have in Nigerian music?

Lmao. Your write up shows you are really ignorant. You barely know what is going on in Nigeria. You think you know but you are really ignorant. The Nigerian government under President Obasanjo single-handed ensured that Dangote had the exclusive right to cement and sugar production during Obasanjo's regime, blocked out other competitors to Dangote thus establishing his company as a monopoly in those sectors. Not only that, billions of naira were handed over to Dangote under several shady deals and means to boost up his businesses and sales.

The Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, The Cabal, Tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/the-truth-behind-dangotes-wealth-the-cabal-tokunbo-ban-and-impoverishing-nigerians/#ixzz4LbPIIsC6

In a December 1996 interview, Aliko Dangote admitted that a government mandate once forced him to import so much rice that the local market crashed by almost 80 percent. [2] –USA Cables
The Dangote paradigm demonstrates how easily one powerful person can disrupt Nigeria’s floundering democratic and economic liberalization processes. –USA Cables
Along with outright money laundering and corruption, the Dangote paradigm is arguably one of the key factors making Nigeria a politically and economically volatile country and a risky place to do business. –USA Cables
Aliyu Mohammed (Gusau) said that Dangote and the other “Transcorp boys” seek a Yar’Adua presidency to facilitate their gaining control over most of Nigeria’s oil and gas production. –USA Cables c/o Wikileaks

In these articles, we described the “Dangote Business model” and informed Nigerians on how Dangote, and a hand-full of Nigerian cabal, set-up and control the Nigerian administration and together, cement the masses in permanent poverty. Dangote, the world’s 40th richest man has been described by the US according to wikileaks reports as operating a “Beggar-thy-countrymen” ie- get rich by turning Nigerians into beggars, business model.

Via government enforced advantages and monopolies and the destruction of all competition by his government stooges, the greatest benefactor of Nigeria’s corrupt governments over the years, Aliku Dangote, the embodiment of corruption itself, establishes himself in unimaginable wealth, and then buys press to placate the masses by making them believe that a few ‘slave-labor’ employments and charities define him as different, patriotic and benevolent. Contrary to popular narration, Dangote did not invest in Nigeria, Dangote uses Nigeria. Nigeria’s governments deposited the nations resource in Dangote.

In order to appreciate the nations predicament, we are fortunate to have the Wikileaks US cables, courtesy of Julian Assange, to digest the US account of his history, which includes his “admission” of crashing local market of rice due to excessive importation mandated by Nigerian government’s exclusive rights:

The undue and corrupt mutually beneficial advantage given by all Nigeria’s administrations, both military and civilian are the “secret” to Dangote’s success. Dangote kills Nigerians with economic terrorism. Fixing Nigeria starts with holding him and those who have impoverished the nation to his and their advantage to account. Since the 70’s Dangote has enjoyed sole importation and manufacture privileges that have killed and crippled all Nigeria’s indigenous industries including farming.

A blogger in 2003 expressed on the NigeriaVillageSquare:

“Aliko Dangote, at the age of 21 in 1977 was given virtually the same privileges he’s got today by the military government of you guess who, Obasanjo. Here was a boy, who knew nothing about business and with no formal education, purportedly understudying his uncle, Sanusi Dantata, given the exclusive right to import cement into the country on behalf of a government involved in a spate of capital projects in those days, made possible by petrodollar. Now, does it need a genius to note that anyone given such a privilege would become an instant billionaire?”

7. (C) Dangote’s shift toward manufacturing accords with the GON’s nationalistic economic policies, which place a premium on domestic manufacturing and production. What we don’t know is whether Dangote and others like him helped drive the policy or whether their actions were driven by the government policy. Reality is probably a mixture of both.

¶8. (C) In part, because of this shared dream, the Government has been very supportive of Dangote. We know the company at one time or another held exclusive import rights in sugar, cement, and rice using such advantages to do volume business and undercut competitors. In a December 1996 interview, Aliko Dangote admitted that a government mandate once forced him to import so much rice that the local market crashed by almost 80 percent. [2] The direction of GON trade barriers also suggests preferential treatment. High tariffs or outright bans on imported items favor the Group in nearly all areas in which they do business including wheat flour, cement, certain textiles, sugar and pasta.

¶9. (C) Further, the GON is normally slow in privatizing state-owned production facilities. Yet the Dangote Group swiftly won bids on GON-owned manufacturing installations such as the Benue Cement Company and the Savannah Sugar Company, and constructed its own berth at GON-owned Apapa port in Lagos where ships with production inputs offload directly at the Dangote Group factory.

———————————————
Early and Easy Access to Political Favoritism
———————————————

¶10. (U) Dangote is revered for his assumed rise from rags to riches but his family connections reveal a privileged beginning. Dangote is from the prominent Dantata family of Kano State. The Dantata family made its name and wealth in commodity trading. When in his early twenties Dangote showed promise as a young businessperson, his uncle Sanusi Dantata loaned him naira 500,000 (at the time worth USD 500,000) to start out on his own.

¶11. (C) Because of their influence in the Hausa and Muslim communities, Dangote and Dantata have always been useful to both the civilian and military leaders who ruled Nigeria. Dangote enjoyed GON favoritism in the form of importing rights throughout the military regimes and coups of the 1980s and 90s. Though he has connections with political figures throughout the country, his link to Obasanjo (OBJ) paid off when OBJ was elected president in 1999. Since then, Dangote’s market advantages and growth have multiplied.

¶12. (C) Dangote purportedly contributed 200 million naira (about $1.5 million at the time) to Obasanjo’s first election campaign, and in 2003 at least another one billion naira (about USD 7.5 million) for the second term. Dangote is a known contributor to the PDP party. He is a close friend with the governors of Kwara, Kogi, and Ogun states. He also enjoys support from the Sokoto Caliphate, the spiritual and political seat of power of Muslims and members of the Hausa tribe.

——————————————— ———–
Nigeria’s Dangote Paradigm Stands in the Way of Economic
Liberalization and Democracy
——————————————— ———–

¶13. (C) The special relationship Dangote holds with the GON defines the Dangote paradigm. The paradigm demonstrates how easily one powerful person can disrupt Nigeria’s floundering democratic and economic liberalization processes. Along with outright money laundering and corruption, the Dangote paradigm is arguably one of the key factors making Nigeria a politically and economically volatile country and a risky place to do business.

¶14. (C) Dangote openly asserts the GON should do more to manage the economy through protectionist measures to assist what he calls the “Nigerian Industrial Renaissance.” He has no qualms about “alerting the government” or “giving direction” in industrial policymaking. Dangote and some members of the GON justify this protectionism with examples such as US corporate and railroad barons and the gilded era of the late 1800s. This, they say, is the way to lay the foundation for economic growth, particularly in the manufacturing and industrial sectors. However, these alleged historic parallels do not mask the fact that the chummy relationship between Dangote and the GON, while superficially promoting manufacturing in some sectors, is causing destructive and derailing economic activity and democracy in other areas.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/the-truth-behind-dangotes-wealth-the-cabal-tokunbo-ban-and-impoverishing-nigerians/#ixzz4LbPt0jmZ

Lmao@naming 10 successful Igbo actors. Nollywood is an Igbo industry o. Who doesn't know this. It accommodates talents from other tribes and areas and that is why you see other non-Igbo actors and producers but it is tightly under Igbo grip and control. At least 75% of Nollywood actors are Igbos. Moreover, a lot goes in making a movie, not just the actors you see on stage. A movie even with the best of actors but without proper directing, producing, advertising and sales is as good as dead. The people who run the background are the ones who call the shots and are mostly Igbos. Need I remind you that the culture, the setting, the background etc. used in Nollywood movies are Igbo. The Nollywood Igbo influence on the whole world is so glaring. My Haitian ex-worker even knew words such as 'nna anyi', 'biko', 'igwe', etc. she learned form watching Nollywood movies. She loves our movies like crazy and is aware of the latest movie releases. Nollywood is the face of Nigeria the outside world sees when they watch our movies, not Yorubawood or the almost non-existent Kannywood. Kannywood is almost unheard of even within Nigeria, serving only the Hausa-speaking population and Yorubawood serves the SW. How many average Nigerians on the street even know that a Hausa movie industry exists? However, Nollywood serves the entire Nigeria, Africa, Caribbean countries and the world at large, and grosses hundreds of millions of dollars every year. Such feat achieved by sheer hard work and determination of the Igbos in just under 30 years after the end of the civil war. The world at large recognizes Nollywood to be an Igbo empire. Just as the Jews control Hollywood and call the shots behind the stage, the Igbos control Nollywood on stage and behind the stage. You don't have to agree with me. What you think anyway is irrelevant.

Coming to the Nigerian music industry, Igbo talents are revolutionizing the industry. Gone are the days of the early 2000s when one had to sing in Yoruba to be successful. Even successful Yoruba stars such as Yemi Eberechi Alade, Bello etc. did not sing in Yoruba to be successful. Many Igbo talents such as Flavour, Phyno, Nigga Raw, Duncan Mighty etc. rose to fame by singing entirely in Igbo and their native dialects. Among richest and most famous Nigerian musicians, the Okoye brothers from Anambra top the list. Igbo producers such as Don Jazzy lead in the same Nigerian music industry, producing several successful musicians such as Tiwa Savage, Bello, Reekado Banks etc. Under the tutelage of P Square, they tried to groom May D but due to his greed he was dropped and is a non-entity as we speak. Ever since D Banj broke up with Don Jazyy (an Igbo), his path has known only diminishing returns ever since. Not only in the movie industry, but the Igbos also hold a strong grip on Nigeria's music industry. I guess your eyes are blind to all these. If for nothing, this should tell you something.

I am sure if we were to compare Igbos against Idomas where you come from, you will be sorely beaten. The 4 native market days in Idomaland were borrowed from the Nri Igbo 4 market days of Eke, Oye, Afor and Nkwo, which the Igalas and Binis also use. However, I will not go into that. Several Idomas I've met in real life are very Igbo-friendly, some speak fluent Igbo. Tuface is very Igbo-friendly and rocks 042 Enugu town like his second home. I came across a few Idomas in the University who spoke fluent Igbo. I will not judge all Idomas by this hateful character of yours. cool

Finally, Kano, Kaduna, Zaria etc. were never destroyed and they were all built with federal attention and proceeds from crude oil sales. We are in a Nigeria where the Niger Deltans have little or no control over its resources but instead the Northerners control nearly all the oil blocs, and built pipes to conduct oil from the south to the North for the enrichment of the Northerners and to the detriment of southerners. Niger Deltans are complaining and rebelling, the Northerners are getting fat on their resources. Now compare this with Igbo cities that have been gradually rebuilt since they were bombed and shelled in the civil war by mostly the contributions of its people and part of federal revenue, that there is little or no evidence of war fought in the region. There is an unwritten rule that south east is always allocated the least in whatever shares that come from the FG, down to even NNPC product or electricity distribution to all zones. There is little or no federal presence in the south east, even till today. Federal roads in the SE are the most neglected by the FG, meanwhile the roads in other regions are being given attention and maintained. Despite the injustice, SE as a whole fares 50 times better than more than half of the North. Igboland still ranks among the best zones in Nigeria with the least poverty rates, highest literacy rates, high human capital development, low infant mortality rate, excellency in education and what have you. Again, I am pretty sure you are blind to all these. grin

This is a Nigeria whereby the FG has refused to develop any other ports in Nigeria asides the Lagos seaport, thereby ensuring that Lagos has the monopoly in that business. The FG has flatly rejected calls to develop the Onitsha sea port because that would lead to a sudden decrease in volume and revenue at the Lagos seaport where about 70% of the customers and importers are Igbo businessmen.

All the injustice will come to an end soon. Just like the oil market boomed and people thought it would forever be like that, now it has crashed. Less than 2 years after, the Nigerian economy has fallen into a recession and is still struggling to find its feet. As a typical case of misplaced priorities, it is wasting billions of dollars searching for crude oil in the North all to no avail. With the discovery of the fracking technique by the US, US and Canada have increased oil production within its own borders, hugely reducing its reliance on crude oil imports from other countries, thereby crashing the international oil market. Experts have predicted the situation to remain the same, at least for the next 100 years. Nothing lasts forever. Nigeria is doomed in its dependence on crude oil sales for survival and has to look at exploring other sources of income. Implement a merit system or just allow Igbos and other related tribes in the south to be in charge of their affairs, and watch such impressive feat and heights that will be achieved in the next 20 years. The Igbos have done it with Nollywood, the transport sector, the education sector, the music sector etc. in just under 30 years while being suppressed, and they will do much more when given their freedom. cool

Well as a rejoinder, I am very proud to be Igbo and if I were to re-incarnate again I would re-incarnate to be Igbo. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 3:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Do you know that the screenshots contradict the claim of 98% Igbo acceptance in Anioma? It also contradicts the claim of most Igbo people here of how Ika and Ukwani are the only group that dont accept the Igbo identity. From your screenshots, you can guess what percentage of acceptance there is in Anioma land and where and the groups they belong to. You can use this as a sample.

Also note that Anioma voice is not just a page. It's a group of pages. I'm a member of many of these pages and their are many Igbo people on these pages. We used to kick Igbos from our pages because the first sets of Igbos that joined lack respect and are very inductive so we resorted to blocking any Easterners from our pages until they devised new means of creating new Facebook account to pretend to be Anioma people.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 3:10am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:
Oh and I hope SE is reading the screenshot and seeing the REAL opinion of about SE...this is for those that keep accusing anioma for shit they keep hearing about us from northerners, yoloba and Bini clowns. I actually posted the entire comments for una to read cause it validate every single thing I, Ugomba, and all actually real anioma that's been on this forum have been telling you people.

Infact I sincerely sincerely urge any SE interested to join that Anioma Voice and proudly Anioma, proudly IGBO and tell me have you lots not been insulting us for no reason whatsoever other than the crap you read from this savages of waste and north that don't even like una or igbo in general

I keep telling you people that those savages are trying to create a wedge but una don't listen. Oya no me, ugomba, ogbuefi, etc saying it anymore. See am. Continue dancing to this savages music instead of listening to your ppl from the side they want you to hate.
No wonder. You obviously have a problem. What your problem is, I can't say, but it has to do with reading and understanding. Lolz
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:15am On Sep 29, 2016
The major reason Anioma state was not supported in entirety during state creation requests for SE in 1999 is due to the identity crisis issue going on in the state, which was started or created by some of the Aniomas themselves. Had some of the elements in Anioma not started the 'I am not Igbo' game in the first place, I am sure that Igbos would have supported its state creation. The Igbos wanted a state where there would be no identity issues and they were assured that the people affirmed their Igbo identity and they simply opted for a state creation within the SE zone. To me, this is simply an action of the Igbos that indicates a lack of interest in 'forcing' aniomas to be Igbos because the creation of anioma and its inclusion in the SE zone would be viewed by many within the same anioma as 'Igbo land grabbing'. The sudden turn around now by some Aniomas to accuse and hate the Igbos for not 'land grabbing' their lands is surprising, to say the least.

For this very reason, Igbos are not all trusting or assured of the loyalty of some Anioma or Rivers Igbos and would rather prefer one from the SE to represent them no matter what, because no matter how bad the situation is no SE Igbo will deny being Igbo for anything. However, this is not so true for some Anioma Igbos. Sure enough, some Anioma Igbos proudly wear their Igbo identity such as Ngozi Iweala, Jay Jay Okocha, Elumelu, Obi of Asaba, Patrick Okechukwu Utomi etc. and they can be trusted but with the way things are now the average Anioma Igbo will really have to prove himself to be Igbo to gain Igbo trust in political affairs. Even in politics or in the office, leaders hardly put in leadership positions people they are not assured of their loyalty or allegiance. It is anti-Igbo attitudes from people like genieluv, chukysblog, ehikwe22 etc. from Anioma (if they truly are anyway) that make the SE Igbos hand off politically and show little interest in Anioma politics to avoid being called 'land grabbers', only for some of the Aniomas to turn around and accuse the Igbos for not being interested in their affairs. The Igbo gets blamed for everything. It is always our fault.

Well, you can't blame the Igbos for this. The Anioma deniers all started this. That's just how it is. Any other tribe in the Igbo shoes will act the same way.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 3:16am On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Do you know that the screenshots contradict the claim of 98% Igbo acceptance in Anioma? It also contradicts the claim of most Igbo people here of how Ika and Ukwani are the only group that dont accept the Igbo identity. From your screenshots, you can guess what percentage of acceptance there is in Anioma land and where and the groups they belong to. You can use this as a sample.

This is ridiculously sad and laughable. Just see howhat DESPERATE one is.

Just like his lying ashawo tried to make a yoloba, an anioma...this one is even seeing ika and Ukwani mentioned throughout a screenshot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude I quadruple dare you to post any of the screenshot that mentioned I'm ika. There's only ONE guy that stated he's Ukwa ni and not igbo but would join Biafra. One guy.

In the screenshot, even the people opposing biafra stated one time on another Igbo. You can literally count the igbo deniers with both hands.

You and that girl is PATHETIC.. it's ridiculously sad

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 3:22am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:

This is ridiculously sad and laughable. Just see howhat DESPERATE one is.

Just like his lying ashawo tried to make a yoloba, an anioma...this one is even seeing ika and Ukwani mentioned throughout a screenshot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude I quadruple dare you to post any of the screenshot that mentioned I'm ika. There's only ONE guy that stated he's Ukwa ni and not igbo but would join Biafra. One guy.

In the screenshot, even the people opposing biafra stated one time on another Igbo. You can literally count the igbo deniers with both hands.

You and that girl is PATHETIC.. it's ridiculously sad
can count the Igbo deniers with one hand? Then there's no point talking with you. You're deluded. And I'm sure you're one of the South Easterners that were banned from the group for bringing in Igbo agenda into an Anioma group
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 3:33am On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:
can count the Igbo deniers with one hand? Then there's no point talking with you. You're deluded. And I'm sure you're one of the South Easterners that were banned from the group for bringing in Igbo agenda into an Anioma group

Just see what desperation makes..I said both hands.

I yet again QUARUPLE dare you to post the screenshot where you saw the Ikas and Ukwani, not igbo being mentioned. Simple task and you are dodging what it is you stated.

I guess in your brain dead head, them stating anioma means denying igbo. Dude I call myself anioma and delta igbo all the time in this forum, now does that disclassiflfy my opinion of myself being igbo. Infact, I've called myself anioma more times than I've called my self igbo.

Infact let's use one of the commenter on the screenshot, Mike Nwoko, in one of the screenshot he said and I quote "Anioma is not part of Biafra zone". In another comment he started and I quote " stop disturbing anioma. Being Ibo does not make one a biafran.". Even the moderator of the board despite also saying "I'm igbo" in one of the replies, mentioned "we anioma" in some of his comments

More example that your ass is fake as hell that you don't even know calling ourself anioma does not mean we are denying being igbo. If that's the case, then my ass is the biggest igbo denier according to your pea brain head. The more you talk, the more you expose your ignorance and show that YOU are NOT Anioma.

Infact I actually counted the amount of deniers in the screenshot and it exactly 12 people out of the ENTIRE SCREENSHOT...do you want me to highlight them for you? [size=13pt] You and the idoma asahwo are so pathetic and desperate..it is so sad. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 3:44am On Sep 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:
The major reason Anioma state was not supported in entirety during state creation requests for SE in 1999 is due to the identity crisis issue going on in the state, which was started or created by some of the Aniomas themselves. Had some of the elements in Anioma not started the 'I am not Igbo' game in the first place, I am sure that Igbos would have supported its state creation. The Igbos wanted a state where there would be no identity issues and they were assured that the people affirmed their Igbo identity and they simply opted for a state creation within the SE zone. To me, this is simply an action of the Igbos that indicates a lack of interest in 'forcing' aniomas to be Igbos because the creation of anioma and its inclusion in the SE zone would be viewed by many within the same anioma as 'Igbo land grabbing'. The sudden turn around now by some Aniomas to accuse and hate the Igbos for not 'land grabbing' their lands is surprising, to say the least.

For this very reason, Igbos are not all trusting or assured of the loyalty of some Anioma Igbos and would rather prefer one from the SE to represent them no matter what, because no matter how bad the situation is no SE Igbo will deny being Igbo for anything. However, this is not so true for some Anioma Igbos. Sure enough, some Anioma Igbos proudly wear their Igbo identity such as Ngozi Iweala, Jay Jay Okocha, Elumelu, Obi of Asaba, Patrick Okechukwu Utomi etc. and they can be trusted but the average Anioma Igbo will really have to prove himself to be Igbo to gain Igbo trust in political affairs. Even in politics or in the office, leaders hardly put in leadership positions people they are not assured of their loyalty or allegiance. You can't blame the Igbos for this. The Anioma deniers all started this. That's just how it is. Any other tribe in the Igbo shoes will act the same way.

You gotta take blame SE as well because you people's " you're fake igbo" played a huge factor why their are igbo denier in aniomaland.

While I'm at it, it's a shame you allow the divide and rule tactics being used by North and waste to wedge you from your people grow. So an anioma has to prove his or her royalty to the igbo clan before getting your support then you expect us to give our support without una proving your royalty to anioma...what hypocrisy. I feel sorry for you...Truly I do.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 3:46am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:

Just see what desperation makes..I said both hands.

I yet again QUARUPLE dare you to post the screenshot where you saw the Ikas and Ukwani, not igbo being mentioned. Simple task and you are dodging what it is you stated.

I guess in your brain dead head, them stating anioma means denying igbo. Dude I call myself anioma and delta igbo all the time in this forum, now does that disclassiflfy my opinion of myself being igbo. Infact, I've called myself anioma more times than I've called my self igbo.

Infact let's use one of the commenter on the screenshot, Mike Nwoko, in one of the screenshot he said and I quote "Anioma is not part of Biafra zone". In another comment he started and I quote " stop disturbing anioma. Being Ibo does not make one a biafran.". Even the moderator of the board despite also saying "I'm igbo" in one of the replies, mentioned "we anioma" in some of his comments

More example that your ass is fake as hell that you don't even know calling ourself anioma does not mean we are denying being igbo. If that's the case, then my ass is the biggest igbo denier according to your pea brain head. The more you talk, the more you expose your ignorance and show that YOU are not Anioma.

Infact I actually counted the amount of deniers in the screenshot and it exactly 12 people out of the ENTIRE SCREENSHOT...do you want me to highlight them for you? [size=13pt] You and the idoma asahwo are so pathetic and desperate..it is so sad. [/size]
oh, I forgot you have been booted out of the page so you don't know those guys on that page. I'm am active member of most Anioma voice groups and I know most of those commenters and where they're from.i know the few Anioma voice members that accept Igbo. I know people like Akamesike and Emeka Eaogbue that accept they are Igbo because they're from asaba and ibusa but they believe that the Anioma tag is better for them and theyre painstakingly working for the unity of Anioma that has nothing to do with Igbo or any other tribes. And if you're from Anioma, you would know where many of them are from their names. I would have advised you to check their profile but you can't access the group. I know you would do that because that's what you're good at.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 4:01am On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:
oh, I forgot you have been booted out of the page so you don't know those guys on that page. I'm am active member of most Anioma voice groups and I know most of those commenters and where they're from.i know the few Anioma voice members that accept Igbo. I know people like Akamesike and Emeka Eaogbue that accept they are Igbo because they're from asaba and ibusa but they believe that the Anioma tag is better for them and theyre painstakingly working for the unity of Anioma that has nothing to do with Igbo or any other tribes. And if you're from Anioma, you would know where many of them are from their names. I would have advised you to check their profile but you can't access the group. I know you would do that because that's what you're good at.

Just like his Idoma ashawo who tells stories when put on seat to back up her claim. Our Bini idiot also does the same thing.

What does this story have to do with what asked you to PROVE!!!!

While I'm at it, I got booted from Anioma voice...you really are dumb as a rat. When, where and what date was I ever a member anioma voice and where, when and what date was I booted out? Oya provide it....links, screenshots, image....don't give me story.

While I'm at it, yet again you EXPOSED yourself AGAIN. Emeka Esogbue that you mentioned as an "igbo accepter" is actually an Igbo denier. Infact he is well known in the entire anioma community especially for writing repeatedly controversial articles. Ridiculously well known. Thr fact that your ass also don't know this despite claiming that you know the dude...is yet again ANOTHER EXAMPLE THAT YOU ARE FAKE ASS. Like your lying ashawo, you also suck in lying.

While I'm at it, I see how you lots are trying to claim it's "SE igbo" in the anioma voice page claiming igbo. Weren't youreally asahwo the one that swear up and down that such thing was not existence in that board? Weren't the ashawo the one that directed me to that board? Infact was I not the one that told you monkey asses there were none anioma members on that board and the hoe played ostrich. Now that I found a way to get access to the board and shown what compulsive liar una be abs the board isn't flaring up the stories you lot told on here.... story don change....SE are the ones on there and telling me because I'm not a member I cannot look at the members profile...did anyone not tell una that there is a search engine on FB. How the Bleep you think I was able to get to Cletus profile that your ashawo claim to be from Anambra and discover that the Nigga is actually from and live in Asaba. grin grin grin grin grin grin You two reek of [size=15pt]DESPERATION[/size].

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 4:20am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:

You gotta take blame SE as well because you people's " you're fake igbo" played a huge factor why their are igbo denier in aniomaland.

While I'm at it, it's a shame you allow the divide and rule tactics being used by North and waste to wedge you from your people grow. So an anioma has to prove his or her royalty to the igbo clan before getting your support then you expect us to give our support without una proving your royalty to anioma...what hypocrisy. I feel sorry for you...Truly I do.

No you gotta understsnd where I am coming from. The 'fake Igbo' thing, if used by any SE Igbo is in response to the culture of Igbo denials coming from that area. Let me tell you something, growing up in primary school I used to think Igboland was only SE until I began to learn of Igbo speaking people in Delta state and Rivers state. For a while I was happy that Igboland was bigger than I thought but then you can imagine my shock or the shock any SE Igbo gets when they come across a brother west of the Niger and reach out in a sense of brotherhood only for them to vehemently deny them or feign ignorance of the language. After experiencing this for a while, the SE Igbo gets it and tries to mind his business or restrict his sense of brotherhood to only those from the SE, and subconsciously views those from outside SE as 'not fully Igbo'. Someone here, not sure of the name, had mentioned hearing an Ukwuani lady speaking to her mom and understanding all she said and reached out to her in a sense of brotherhood only for her to embarrass him and deny him. Attitudes like these make the SE Igbos view these Igbo-speaking 'non-Igbos' as 'fake Igbos' because it is 'fake' to speak Igbo and not claim to be Igbo. Sure enough, once in a while the SE Igbo comes across Anioma or Rivers Igbos, like you for example, that affirm their identity and they roll together as brothers but with the way it is now a SE Igbo will not really be too trusting of a non-SE Igbo until the latter re-affirms his Igbo identity. Not that we do not see you as Igbos, deep down we know you are Igbos, but to maintain boundaries you have to voice it out to re-affirm that which we think inside of you. On my mother's side, her childhood friend from the same village is married to an Asaba man and they live in Enugu. Their first son, 2 or 3 years my senior, grew up in Enugu, speaks 042 Enugu Igbo, basically spent more time socializing with his mother's side of his family than his father's side, got A1 in Igbo in WAEC, stayed in our house in first year while going to school in FUTO, and who I saw as my own brother one day came back from school and was shouting how he's not Igbo but from Asaba. I was very surprised at his statement. This is someone whose father is a proud Igbo man. After that day my sense of brotherhood connection to him reduced. It is a psychological response an SE Igbo subconsciously develops to attitudes like this. Though since then he hasn't denied being Igbo again and seems to be pro-Igbo now. Meanwhile, in my first year in the university I had a roommate, Nduka, from Delta Igbo who is a very proud one. And we rolled very well as brothers.

Do you think SE Igbos would call Aniomas 'fake Igbos' had there been no Igbo denials in the region in the first place? Some SE Igbos didn't just start calling some Aniomas 'fake Igbos'. You have to look at the roots of all these problems - it all started with the Igbo deniers in Anioma who try to distance themselves from the SE Igbos. Moreover, Igbos nowadays do not want to be seen as 'land grabbers' so we sort of stay in our lane but are willing to reach out if the Anioma Igbos reach out. Anioma Igbos that re-affirm their identity are recognized and given positions of trust in the greater Igbo affairs. That's just how it is. No need feeling sorry for me.

Don't get me wrong. To me, Anioma Igbos are Igbo people. That's how I personally see them.

I accept you as a brother and as Igbo and I truly appreciate the efforts you're putting in here. Igbo ga-adi.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:

Just like his Idoma ashawo who tells stories when put on seat to back up her claim. Our Bini idiot also does the same thing.

What does this story have to do with what asked you to PROVE!!!!

While I'm at it, I got booted from Anioma voice...you really are dumb as a rat. When, where and what date was I ever a member anioma voice and where, when and what date was I booted out? Oya provide it....links, screenshots, image....don't give me story.

While I'm at it, yet again you EXPOSED yourself AGAIN. Emeka Esogbue that you mentioned as an "igbo accepter" is actually an Igbo denier. Infact he is well known in the entire anioma community especially for writing repeatedly controversial articles. Ridiculously well known. Thr fact that your ass also don't know this despite claiming that you know the dude...is yet again ANOTHER EXAMPLE THAT YOU ARE FAKE ASS. Like your lying ashawo, you also suck in lying.

While I'm at it, I see how you lots are trying to claim it's "SE igbo" in the anioma voice page claiming igbo. Weren't youreally asahwo the one that swear up and down that such thing was not existence in that board? Weren't the ashawo the one that directed me to that board? Infact was I not the one that told you monkey asses there were none anioma members on that board and the hoe played ostrich. Now that I found a way to get access to the board and shown what compulsive liar una be abs the board isn't flaring up the stories you lot told on here.... story don change....SE are the ones on there. grin grin grin grin grin grin You two reek of [size=15pt]DESPERATION[/size].
Emeka Esogbue and Akamesike do not deny being Igbos but they are working hard for Anioma unity. They believe Anioma is big enough to be an ethnic group and them having links to Igbo doesn't mean the whole Aniomas is Igbo. Emeka Esogbue and Akamesike are my real life friends and we talked about this many times
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 5:10am On Sep 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:

No you gotta understsnd where I am coming from. The 'fake Igbo' thing, if used by any SE Igbo is in response to the culture of Igbo denials coming from that area. Let me tell you something, growing up in primary school I used to think Igboland was only SE until I began to learn of Igbo speaking people in Delta state and Rivers state. For a while I was happy that Igboland was bigger than I thought but then you can imagine my shock or the shock any SE Igbo gets when they come across a brother west of the Niger and reach out in a sense of brotherhood only for them to vehemently deny them or feign ignorance of the language. After experiencing this for a while, the SE Igbo gets it and tries to mind his business or restrict his sense of brotherhood to only those from the SE, and subconsciously views those from outside SE as 'not fully Igbo'. Someone here, not sure of the name, had mentioned hearing an Ukwuani lady speaking to her mom and understanding all she said and reached out to her in a sense of brotherhood only for her to embarrass him and deny him. Attitudes like these make the SE Igbos view these Igbo-speaking 'non-Igbos' as 'fake Igbos' because it is 'fake' to speak Igbo and not claim to be Igbo. Sure enough, once in a while the SE Igbo comes across Anioma or Rivers Igbos, like you for example, that affirm their identity and they roll together as brothers but with the way it is now a SE Igbo will not really be too trusting of a non-SE Igbo until the latter re-affirms his Igbo identity. Not that we do not see you as Igbos, deep down we know you are Igbos, but to maintain boundaries you have to voice it out to re-affirm that which we think inside of you. On my mother's side, her childhood friend from the same village is married to an Asaba man and they live in Enugu. Their first son, 2 or 3 years my senior, grew up in Enugu, speaks 042 Enugu Igbo, basically spent time socializing with his mother's side of his family than his father's side, stayed in our house in first year while going to school in FUTO, and who I saw as my own brother one day came back from school and was shouting how he's not Igbo but from Asaba. I was very surprised at his statement. This is someone whose father is a proud Igbo man. After that day my sense of brotherhood connection to him reduced. It is a psychological response an SE Igbo subconsciously develops to attitudes like this. Meanwhile, in my first year in the university I had a roommate, Nduka, from Delta Igbo who is a very proud one. And we rolled very well as brothers.

Do you think SE Igbos would call Aniomas 'fake Igbos' had there been no Igbo denials in the region in the first place? Some SE Igbos didn't just start calling some Aniomas 'fake Igbos'. You have to look at the roots of all these problems - it all started with the Igbo deniers in Anioma who try to distance themselves from the SE Igbos. Moreover, Igbos nowadays do not want to be seen as 'land grabbers' so we sort of stay in our lane but are willing to reach out if the Anioma Igbos reach out. Anioma Igbos that re-affirm their identity are recognized and given positions of trust in the greater Igbo affairs. That's just how it is. No need feeling sorry for me.

I accept you as a brother and as Igbo and I truly appreciate the efforts you're putting in here. Igbo ga-adi.

SMH.....throughout this entire comment, all i saw is you pushing every blame on Anioma and refusing to accept the role SE played...such a shame.

First of all, I know every thing you just wrote up there is playing blame. Why? Because I've been called fake igbo by SE more times than I can count. Since I've been a member of NL or since you've interacted with me, have I ever showed any sign of being an igbo denier..if Sox please do me the favour and show me. But yet ironically enough, I'm among the individuals who've experienced being fake igbo by several SE in more occasion than once. In fact last month sef I had an argument with an owerri man sef regarding whether delta igbo are igbo...the dude whole heartedly stated and I quote "una claim igbo but you are not...igbo are the 5 SE states.". Funny and sad thing about that argument is the guy kept on defending how onitsha are igbo while Asaba and everybody else across the bridge are just people that "claim to be igbo" (he's exact words). Again mind you, he was arguing with ME!!!!! Ironically he's not the first SE I've met with that mindset. Few years ago, I was at this get together where ironically enough an owerri girl as well called me and my sister "fake igbo". The whole discussion was even among deltans. How it started was the owerri girl was talking about an igbo event they have yearly in america, its called umu igbo unite...all igbo be it SE or delta or river igbo kids attend. Anyway, the girl mentioned how that year there weren't much delta igbos as usual. She talked about how one of the girl she was sitting next to felt isolated when the states were being praised and they neglected to praise delta and river states igbo as well. Anyway, the urhobo girl i used to know made a comment how sad the girl must have felt. The owerri girl stated and i quoted "well they technically not igbo so that's why they weren't called." When asked why she ssid that, she said "they aren't from the 5 SE states so they aren't real igbo" (her exact words). Mind you the UIU event are for proud Igbo kids. Also mind you, me and my lil sister were sitting right there during the conversation. When I entered the convo and reminded her that I'm Igbo and from delta which isn't one of the 5 SE states. She stated and I quote "I never said you people are not igbo. I just said you are not real igbo." ( her exact words). The saddest thing about it all, the girl was born and raised in America thus that village mentality shouldn't be there. For her to think and say that, she very likely picked it up from other SE igbo. So yes, I know it wants igbo denier that started the fake igbo. It's the other way around. Igbo denier started by two thing...the desperation to survive during the biafra war and the second is SE refusing to stretch their arms as our brother...we see una as our brother but una don't. Even Asagba made a comment about it in one of his articles/interview

Evidence of what I'm saying was how UIU ran in the past...albeit allowing delta and river igbos to attend, the attendees were pretty much excluded in several of the activities. I know UIU have changed..my little sister went last year and I know she said she felt among and I'm one of their members on FB and I recall reading a river igbo girl praising them for including her people in this year event so yes, SE is starting to improve but una hold blame for some of the deniers. Your supremacy "I'm real because I'm one of the SE state, you're not because you're not from SE" mentality and lack of brotherhood played a huge role.

If not for the fact my parents drilled so much pride regarding my igbo heritage. And I take so much pride in what I am..considering the amount of time I was called fake igbo, I probably would have been one of the deniers. Infact if you checked my post when I first joined NL...I used to think you SE hated us and hated us calling ourselves igbo. Seriously I did. If not for NL opening my eyes to the evil act of North, waste, Bini, etc regarding anioma and SE igbo...I probably would have still, till this very day, think una hated us. Mind you, I lived a significant part of my life in Enugu and onitsha ( that says alot)

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 5:14am On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:
Emeka Esogbue and Akamesike do not deny being Igbos but they are working hard for Anioma unity. They believe Anioma is big enough to be an ethnic group and them having links to Igbo doesn't mean the whole Aniomas is Igbo. Emeka Esogbue and Akamesike are my real life friends and we talked about this many times

Emeka Esogbue that's well known is who this one is trying to tell me story. Is it after I told you, emeka have written several articles, you decided to research what he talks about and claim "I know him". You are a joke.
Yep you know him. Just like you knew alot about anioma history and in Anioma politics but yet igboid slapped you silly through it all.

Story teller. Come on get out and don't disturb me again.

Btw: another thing you gave yourself away with...nobody in the entire topic have called you Agbotean. They called you Sonya and funny enough, they started doing that after I said there's a high chance you're bini. Funny enough you the one that kept mentioning agbotean name and claiming that's what they called you ( guilty conscious I presume)
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 5:36am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:

SMH.....throughout this entire comment, all i saw is you pushing every blame on Anioma and refusing to accept the role SE played...such a shame.

First of all, I know every thing you just wrote up there is playing blame. Why? Because I've been called fake igbo by SE more times than I can count. Since I've been a member of NL or since you've interacted with me, have I ever showed any sign of being an igbo denier..if Sox please do me the favour and show me. But yet ironically enough, I'm among the individuals who've experienced being fake igbo by several SE in more occasion than once. In fact last month sef I had an argument with an owerri man sef regarding whether delta igbo are igbo...the dude whole heartedly stated and I quote "una claim igbo but you are not...igbo are the 5 SE states.". Funny and sad thing about that argument is the guy kept on defending how onitsha are igbo while Asaba and everybody else across the bridge are just people that "claim to be igbo" (he's exact words). Again mind you, he was arguing with ME!!!!! Ironically he's not the first SE I've met with that mindset. Few years ago, I was at this get together where ironically enough an owerri girl as well called me and my sister "fake igbo". The whole discussion was even among deltans. How it started was the owerri girl was talking about an igbo event they have yearly in america, its called umu igbo unite...all igbo be it SE or delta or river igbo kids attend. Anyway, the girl mentioned how that year there weren't much delta igbos as usual. She talked about how one of the girl she was sitting next to felt isolated when the states were being praised and they neglected to praise delta and river states igbo as well. Anyway, the urhobo girl i used to know made a comment how sad the girl must have felt. The owerri girl stated and i quoted "well they technically not igbo so that's why they weren't called." When asked why she ssid that, she said "they aren't from the 5 SE states so they aren't real igbo" (her exact words). Mind you the UIU event are for proud Igbo kids. Also mind you, me and my lil sister were sitting right there during the conversation. When I entered the convo and reminded her that I'm Igbo and from delta which isn't one of the 5 SE states. She stated and I quote "I never said you people are not igbo. I just said you are not real igbo." ( her exact words). The saddest thing about it all, the girl was born and raised in America thus that village mentality shouldn't be there. For her to think and say that, she very likely picked it up from other SE igbo. So yes, I know it wants igbo denier that started the fake igbo. It's the other way around. Igbo denier started by two thing...the desperation to survive during the biafra war and the second is SE refusing to stretch their arms as our brother...we see una as our brother but una don't. Even Asagba made a comment about it in one of his articles/interview

Evidence of what I'm saying was how UIU ran in the past...albeit allowing delta and river igbos to attend, the attendees were pretty much excluded in several of the activities. I know UIU have changed..my little sister went last year and I know she said she felt among and I'm one of their members on FB and I recall reading a river igbo girl praising them for including her people in this year event so yes, SE is starting to improve but una hold blame for some of the deniers. Your supremacy "I'm real because I'm one of the SE state, you're not because you're not from SE" mentality and lack of brotherhood played a huge role.

If not for the fact my parents drilled so much pride regarding my igbo heritage. And I take so much pride in what I am..considering the amount of time I was called fake igbo, I probably would have been one of the deniers. Infact if you checked my post when I first joined NL...I used to think you SE hated us and hated us calling ourselves igbo. Seriously I did. If not for NL opening my eyes to the evil act of North, waste, Bini, etc regarding anioma and SE igbo...I probably would have still, till this very day, think una hated us. Mind you, I lived a significant part of my life in Enugu and onitsha ( that says alot)

I get your point. It is through discussions like this that we get to understand each other the more. To be honest, had you not mentioned being from Delta in a few posts back I wouldn't have known because you are very pro-Igbo. Yes I agree, some SE Igbos have fallen prey to the divide and rule tactics of 'real Igbos' vs 'fake Igbos', as conditioned by the current SE boundaries. In hindsight, the creation of the SE zone out of the entire Igboland may have even been helpful in fostering and preserving the Igbo identity that we have today because if not so, due to the effect of the civil war, maybe each Igbo clan today would be claiming this or that as we can see in Rivers state. In a way, SE became tantamount to Igbo and those who found themselves in SE had no other choice but to accept being Igbo.

Do not pay attention to those SE Igbos that initially want to call you 'fake Igbo', because they are only reacting from what they've experienced in the past. You are Igbo and that is what you are. Sometimes, they may not be well-exposed enough to see beyond the divide and conquer tactics in play.

My observation is that people of the south hold on to state boundaries for their identity. State boundaries are very articficial and can be adjusted. Adjust the south western borders of Anambra to include the Ndoni people and watch the Igbo deniers gradually accept the Igbo tag without much ado. The same for the Igbo speaking parts of Delta state carved into Anambra or parts of Rivers carved into Imo state.

I also observed that Delta and Rivers Igbos living or born and raised abroad have no issues accepting they are Igbo compared to their counterparts back home. You often find them at the forefront of Igbo affairs abroad.

To be honest, if another state should be created for SE, I would prefer Anioma to be the one. I and my cousin here in the US even argued about this last month. He supports the creation of Adada state (comprising of Nsukka and its environs) and I called for Anioma instead, my reason being that SE is too small already to be further balkanized. With the inclusion of Anioma in the SE zone, subconsciously the Igbo identity will sink into most of the people. The Igbo denial may not die away completely among the grown-up population, but the new ones being born will be raised with the sense of being south easterners and Igbos and we can finally put an end to the lingering effects of the civil war in Igboland.

I also realize that the SE can be very influential in determining that Anioma state creation comes to fruition. This is the only chance the Aniomas have to get a state of their own and the Igbos could be very important in seeing that this comes to pass if they throw their weight behind it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Donarozzi: 7:18am On Sep 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:
The major reason Anioma state was not supported in entirety during state creation requests for SE in 1999 is due to the identity crisis issue going on in the state, which was started or created by some of the Aniomas themselves. Had some of the elements in Anioma not started the 'I am not Igbo' game in the first place, I am sure that Igbos would have supported its state creation.

I completely understand the issue of identity crisis in certain parts of Igboland (that is, Anioma and Ikwerre areas). I humbly say that Igbo leaders from the Eastern side of Igboland have contributed more to this identity crisis because there have been so many clear opportunities which they could have utilized to bring Anioma and Ikwerre areas back into the larger Igbo fold, but they (the Eastern leaders) allowed those opportunities to slip away by giving baseless and senseless excuses.

Psychology is a powerful thing that can turn your mindset positively or negatively. The fundamental cause of the identity crisis in the Anioma and Ikwerre areas of Igboland is the psychology of geo-political alienation from the larger Igbo populace. The colonial masters and subsequent Nigerian military rulers created this geo-political confusion by portioning Igboland into different regions. I am not going to prolong this explanation. Rather, I am here to bring a vivid solution and a positive change. This was the same thing Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe talked about in 1949 when he said that all parts of Igboland should be in the same region. So, the task facing Igbo leadership is to identify all Igbo villages, organize re-orientation meetings and Igbo Unity Conference, declare that all parts of Igboland must be merged together in one geo-political region, and work seriously to achieve the goal. Once this is achieved, the identity crisis is fundamentally eradicated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:

For this very reason, Igbos are not all trusting or assured of the loyalty of some Anioma or Rivers Igbos and would rather prefer one from the SE to represent them no matter what, because no matter how bad the situation is no SE Igbo will deny being Igbo for anything. However, this is not so true for some Anioma Igbos. Sure enough, some Anioma Igbos proudly wear their Igbo identity such as Ngozi Iweala, Jay Jay Okocha, Elumelu, Obi of Asaba, Patrick Okechukwu Utomi etc. and they can be trusted but with the way things are now the average Anioma Igbo will really have to prove himself to be Igbo to gain Igbo trust in political affairs. Even in politics or in the office, leaders hardly put in leadership positions people they are not assured of their loyalty or allegiance. It is anti-Igbo attitudes from people like genieluv, chukysblog, ehikwe22 etc. from Anioma (if they truly are anyway) that make the SE Igbos hand off politically and show little interest in Anioma politics to avoid being called 'land grabbers', only for some of the Aniomas to turn around and accuse the Igbos for not being interested in their affairs. The Igbo gets blamed for everything. It is always our fault.

Well, you can't blame the Igbos for this. The Anioma deniers all started this. That's just how it is. Any other tribe in the Igbo shoes will act the same way.

I understand what you're saying here but they shouldn't have to prove themselves to anyone; they are Igbo just as we are. I can understand why one would want to be cautious with the Igbo sub-groups that have a significant percentage of deniers such as Ika, Ukwani, Ikwerre, and the likes, although there are some people from those groups that are proudly Igbo. However, groups like Aniocha, Oshimili and some Rivers State groups have a significant majority of proud Igbos and should be treated as such. They have nothing to prove imo. I think that the problem with the name 'Anioma', is that it's such a broad term and some people relate the political union to a single ethnic group. This often means that when one group from Anioma expresses a general opinion, i.e. that they're not Igbos, it's interpreted, by some, as the whole union expressing that opinion. That is simply not true.

I wonder what Ikechu1 and other people from the Aniocha/Oshimili axis in Delta State would prefer right now; to form a separate Anioma State in its current state or to join Anambra State?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:

Tbf, it's the same as when some Imo people claim that they're the 'core Igbos'- what does that even mean? My mum is from Imo State so I know what I'm talking about when I say this. You just have to dismiss them as being ignorant.

The truth of the matter is that the blame lies at neither the South-East Igbos nor the South-South ones; it lies solely at the feet of the Nigerian Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba dominated government. God will punish them and their families for what they've done to Ndigbo. When you're fed lies for long enough without having enough people to tell you the truth, like in your case, then you'll start to believe it as the truth. This goes for both sides. If I didn't have kith and kin from both sides of the Niger Bridge then I'd be much more gullible to the deceit but I thank God that I'm in a position to see things from both sides of the fence and, as a result, I'm immune to their lies and propaganda. Let us use this platform, and others, to unite Ndigbo and displace the myth that there are no Igbos outside of the South-East. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:
Ikechu, i understand how much you wished all Niger deltans accepted igbo identity, as they say, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride on them. But it is impossible. Igbos are children of hate, pride and arrogance.

Go to Etche land and tell them Igbo kwenu and see if they will answer you.
Hell no, have you forgotten when all the igbos fled Port harcourt, the abandoned properties were shared amongst the Ikwerres, Okrikas, Etches, Ekpeyes, Ogbas, Kalabaris and Elemes?
Did Etches decline the offer of igbo abandoned properties? Hell no. They joined their ikwerre and Ekpeye brothers to share it.

The only part of Rivers state that i think accepts igbo identity is Oyigbo and that small tribe Egbema that migrated from Imo to Rivers state.
Even the Oyigbo people are now gradually getting tired of igbo identity, as e no dey help them, they changed their name from Obigbo to Oyigbo and i even heard that they have changed their official name in Rivers state govt and website from Igbo to Ndoki.
Go to Rivers state website, nothing like Igbo anymore.

When i was in Delta state, i was opportuned to watch the local state and when they read news in the local languages, i never saw IGBO among the news readers, all i saw from Delta north was IKA, UKWUANI and ENUANI. why are some fools now saying we are igbos?

Please stop this bullshit. All Igbos don't greet Igbo Kwenu. I'm from Ebonyi State, and we greet "Akaeze nmamanu". Greeting varies in different locales. You accuse Igbos of hate, whereas you are the one that is full of hate to the brim.

Besides, your knowledge of Port Harcourt is very shallow. Etche and Ekpeye never partook in the abandoned property saga.... It did not happened in their territory. Even the Ikwerres where not part of it.... infact, the Ikwerre lost a substantial part of their land.... The major players was the Ijaws. You are just a complete frustrated slut.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:

Emeka Esogbue that's well known is who this one is trying to tell me story. Is it after I told you, emeka have written several articles, you decided to research what he talks about and claim "I know him". You are a joke.
Yep you know him. Just like you knew alot about anioma history and in Anioma politics but yet igboid slapped you silly through it all.

Story teller. Come on get out and don't disturb me again.

Btw: another thing you gave yourself away with...nobody in the entire topic have called you Agbotean. They called you Sonya and funny enough, they started doing that after I said there's a high chance you're bini. Funny enough you the one that kept mentioning agbotean name and claiming that's what they called you ( guilty conscious I presume)
research on what he talks about? Why not reread my two posts and see who the joke is on. I explained this from my first post about them. Till tomorrow, Emeka Esogbue is proud Igbo by heritage. They prefer the Anioma tag because only Asaba and Ibusa is not enough to drag majority Benin originated others to Igbo and that's the right thing to do.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:
Cc.genieluv

Lastly the comment of the moderator/owner of that Anioma voice FB group page grin grin tongue tongue

How pathetic you have to be to even lie about a FB page!!!!!

Oh while I'm at it, the Cletus that you tried to lie and claim is from Anambra is from Asaba and lives in Asaba. He said say it or his freaking Facebook page.

Some people just get dumber and dumber every minute.
You were the one here feeding lies to the whole public that all Aniomas accept to be igbos and are igbos, me i never ever said here that all aniomas deny igbos, where i have always stood from the beginning was that some aniomas accept igbos, other reject it while others are in between. That is why i told people to go to Anioma voice or other Anioma forums in order to see the reality on ground.
When Suwalee (the Igbanke girl) was trying to tell me that all Ikas are not igbos i made it clear to her that we have Ikas who accept igbo identity and even made reference to my ex-boyfriend who is Ika from Owa Alidinma and he is a full fledged proud Igbo man.

Whether anybody likes it or not, majority of Anioma people do not want to hear the word Biafra, but as for Igbo identity, we are divided and this is where i have always stood! Why are these ipob miscreants just unreasonable.

The slowpoke is talking about Bami Jude, i checked Bami Jude's facebook profile and found out that he is a real Anochia man, most of his facebook friends and his entire life are Aniomas, what could be more anioma than that?
Like i said, you have exposed your foolishnesss to the whole world by being ignorant of the fact that some Aniomas answer yoruba names.

Gen Alabi Isama is an anioma man who believes he is igbo, why is he answering a yoruba and Edo name? Ipob miscreants keep on exposing themselves as leeches on Anioma people.
Leave Anioma people alone, we know ourselves. Foreign mercenaries like you don't know us
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:

Haha, Onye ara.
If you cannot tell Nairaland why Alabi Isama (a proud Anioma Igbo man) answers a yoruba and Edo name and no igbo name at all, then you have disgraced your lineage here.

There are so many Anioma forums on facebook, i also belong to 'Anioma politicians forum and Ndi Anioma', even that your so called Proudly Anioma, proudly igbo group, i have a friend there and he is an Anioma man that is in between igbo and non igbo identity, let me go and ask him about that useless group and maybe get some screenshots from there, let me go and check the useless group, it's been a longtime i heard from there.

Besides there was a thread in Anioma politicians forum sometime ago and see what some Anioma people had to say when a useless Ipob miscreant was begging them to be igbo

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Lmao. Your write up shows you are really ignorant. You barely know what is going on in Nigeria. You think you know but you are really ignorant. The Nigerian government under President Obasanjo single-handed ensured that Dangote had the exclusive right to cement and sugar production during Obasanjo's regime, blocked out other competitors to Dangote thus establishing his company as a monopoly in those sectors. Not only that, billions of naira were handed over to Dangote under several shady deals and means to boost up his businesses and sales.

Lmao@naming 10 successful Igbo actors. Nollywood is an Igbo industry o. Who doesn't know this. It accommodates talents from other tribes and areas and that is why you see other non-Igbo actors and producers but it is tightly under Igbo grip and control. At least 75% of Nollywood actors are Igbos. Moreover, a lot goes in making a movie, not just the actors you see on stage. A movie even with the best of actors but without proper directing, producing, advertising and sales is as good as dead. The people who run the background are the ones who call the shots and are mostly Igbos. Need I remind you that the culture, the setting, the background etc. used in Nollywood movies are Igbo. The Nollywood Igbo influence on the whole world is so glaring. My Haitian ex-worker even knew words such as 'nna anyi', 'biko', 'igwe', etc. she learned form watching Nollywood movies. She loves our movies like crazy and is aware of the latest movie releases. Nollywood is the face of Nigeria the outside world sees when they watch our movies, not Yorubawood or the almost non-existent Kannywood. Kannywood is almost unheard of even within Nigeria, serving only the Hausa-speaking population and Yorubawood serves the SW. How many average Nigerians on the street even know that a Hausa movie industry exists? However, Nollywood serves the entire Nigeria, Africa, Caribbean countries and the world at large, and grosses hundreds of millions of dollars every year. Such feat achieved by sheer hard work and determination of the Igbos in just under 30 years after the end of the civil war. The world at large recognizes Nollywood to be an Igbo empire. Just as the Jews control Hollywood and call the shots behind the stage, the Igbos control Nollywood on stage and behind the stage. You don't have to agree with me. What you think anyway is irrelevant.

See Nna, the fact that many Igbo people do not understand the word DIPLOMACY is not my fault. Igbos hate everyone and all they get is hatred and distancing from most people. Wise business people in Nigeria see how they can manage to form a strong relationship with our politicians in order to increase their territory, Dangote did it and it favoured him, who is to be blamed now? Dangote is such a friendly man, my Agbor girlfriend told me that Dangote, Along with Jim Ovia and some other Anioma big shots came to Agbor king's palace not too long ago, and she even had a personal chat and selfie with him, why do you think he does that?

Anyway, any jealous hater can go and write any article about Dangote, but the whole world recognizes his wealth as legal and 100% legitimate and that is all that matters to the international community. I even heard that the FG are planning to sell NLNG, bonny island to Dangote just to generate more funds for Nigeria, the same Dangote is planning to buy Arsenal FC, is it my fault that igbo business men don't think so wide or has diplomacy skills like Dangote? Abeg just negodu.

I never argued the fact that Igbos dominated nollywood, but what they have in the Nigerian movie industry is not unparalleled. There are yoruba speakers in Ghana, Togo and Benin republic who patronize Nigerian yoruba movies, not to talk of Lagos the heart of Nigeria where almost everyone speaks yoruba and watches the movies.
That of Kannywood is just so much. Did you wonder why Dstv first recognized Africa magic hausa and Yoruba b4 bringing Africa magic igbo years later?

Kannywood has been existing since 1999 and is the largest indigenous language movie industry in Africa, even Swahili does not come close.
Africa magic hausa reaches out to almost the entire 19 northern states, even so many igbos in the north star in their movies and not just that, Hausa is the most spoken native indigenous language in Africa, (it would have been Arabic but Arabic is not indigenous to Africa and Swahili is more of a trade language).
First and second language speakers of Hausa from Ghana, Niger republic, Cameroon, Chad, Benin, Togo and even up to Sudan watch hausa movies and patronize them, there are even Sudanese, Nigerien, Ghanian and Gabonese hausa actors in Kannywood. Abeg guy chill.

Do you know that there is a white woman hausa actress in Kannywood? This white woman left all her comfort in Germany and came down to Kano to learn hausa and started starring in Hausa movies. There are many of them like that. The whites are not interested in how much we can fake English language in nollywood or parade bleached skin girls with fake accent in the name of acting films, they are more interested in what we can offer from our own culture.

Hausa is just so influential that even the British broadcasting corporation (BBC), have hausa radio stations, the French, German, Portuguese and Chinese broadcasting networks broadcast in Hausa just to reach out to the over hundred million hausa speakers in Africa.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Coming to the Nigerian music industry, Igbo talents are revolutionizing the industry. Gone are the days of the early 2000s when one had to sing in Yoruba to be successful. Even successful Yoruba stars such as Yemi Eberechi Alade, Bello etc. did not sing in Yoruba to be successful. Many Igbo talents such as Flavour, Phyno, Nigga Raw, Duncan Mighty etc. rose to fame by singing entirely in Igbo and their native dialects. Among richest and most famous Nigerian musicians, the Okoye brothers from Anambra top the list. Igbo producers such as Don Jazzy lead in the same Nigerian music industry, producing several successful musicians such as Tiwa Savage, Bello, Reekado Banks etc. Under the tutelage of P Square, they tried to groom May D but due to his greed he was dropped and is a non-entity as we speak. Ever since D Banj broke up with Don Jazyy (an Igbo), his path has known only diminishing returns ever since. Not only in the movie industry, but the Igbos also hold a strong grip on Nigeria's music industry. I guess your eyes are blind to all these. If for nothing, this should tell you something.

I am sure if we were to compare Igbos against Idomas where you come from, you will be sorely beaten. The 4 native market days in Idomaland were borrowed from the Nri Igbo 4 market days of Eke, Oye, Afor and Nkwo, which the Igalas and Binis also use. However, I will not go into that. Several Idomas I've met in real life are very Igbo-friendly, some speak fluent Igbo. Tuface is very Igbo-friendly and rocks 042 Enugu town like his second home. I came across a few Idomas in the University who spoke fluent Igbo. I will not judge all Idomas by this hateful character of yours. cool

Finally, Kano, Kaduna, Zaria etc. were never destroyed and they were all built with federal attention and proceeds from crude oil sales. We are in a Nigeria where the Niger Deltans have little or no control over its resources but instead the Northerners control nearly all the oil blocs, and built pipes to conduct oil from the south to the North for the enrichment of the Northerners and to the detriment of southerners. Niger Deltans are complaining and rebelling, the Northerners are getting fat on their resources. Now compare this with Igbo cities that have been gradually rebuilt since they were bombed and shelled in the civil war by mostly the contributions of its people and part of federal revenue, that there is little or no evidence of war fought in the region. There is an unwritten rule that south east is always allocated the least in whatever shares that come from the FG, down to even NNPC product or electricity distribution to all zones. There is little or no federal presence in the south east, even till today. Federal roads in the SE are the most neglected by the FG, meanwhile the roads in other regions are being given attention and maintained. Despite the injustice, SE as a whole fares 50 times better than more than half of the North. Igboland still ranks among the best zones in Nigeria with the least poverty rates, highest literacy rates, high human capital development, low infant mortality rate, excellency in education and what have you. Again, I am pretty sure you are blind to all these. grin

This is a Nigeria whereby the FG has refused to develop any other ports in Nigeria asides the Lagos seaport, thereby ensuring that Lagos has the monopoly in that business. The FG has flatly rejected calls to develop the Onitsha sea port because that would lead to a sudden decrease in volume and revenue at the Lagos seaport where about 70% of the customers and importers are Igbo businessmen.

All the injustice will come to an end soon. Just like the oil market boomed and people thought it would forever be like that, now it has crashed. Less than 2 years after, the Nigerian economy has fallen into a recession and is still struggling to find its feet. As a typical case of misplaced priorities, it is wasting billions of dollars searching for crude oil in the North all to no avail. With the discovery of the fracking technique by the US, US and Canada have increased oil production within its own borders, hugely reducing its reliance on crude oil imports from other countries, thereby crashing the international oil market. Experts have predicted the situation to remain the same, at least for the next 100 years. Nothing lasts forever. Nigeria is doomed in its dependence on crude oil sales for survival and has to look at exploring other sources of income. Implement a merit system or just allow Igbos and other related tribes in the south to be in charge of their affairs, and watch such impressive feat and heights that will be achieved in the next 20 years. The Igbos have done it with Nollywood, the transport sector, the education sector, the music sector etc. in just under 30 years while being suppressed, and they will do much more when given their freedom. cool

Well as a rejoinder, I am very proud to be Igbo and if I were to re-incarnate again I would re-incarnate to be Igbo. cool

You are talking about Igbos but you cannot do without, Anioma and Ikwerre names. What are Don Jazzy and Duncan mighty doing on your list? I tot you igbos have completely disowned Ikwerre, Ika and Ndokwa people and are now claiming only Anochia/Oshiimili people? Well Duncan mighty is a proud Ikwerre man and Don jazzy is a proud Ukwuani man.
Even real Igbos like P-square have adopted Jos as their hometowns and hardly ever have anything to do with Anambra. So i think you can just stick to Flavour n Phyno.
Yorubas dominate 60% of Nigerian music industry and they are not shouting to make it known.
MI, Ice prince, Tu face, Praiz, Darey are from the middlebelt and made it without singing in yoruba, so nothing new about the few igbos like Phyno and Flavour. Timaya, Iyanya, Cynthia Morgan, Omawumi, Burna boy e.t.c are from the Niger delta and made it tok without singing yoruba.

Idomas are friendly to everyone, when i had not established my anioma identity, i really did not care much about Igbo vs Anioma issues infact i avoided threads on nairaland about it until i decided to take this one head on ok? If not shamelesness, how can a majority tribe as igbo compare itself with Idomas? Compare South-east with middlebelt instead or compare south-east with Niger delta to be on fair grounds.

Talking about Nigerian cities, is it my fault that igbos initiated a civil war which they lost and were defeated? Greed and desire to dominate others always brings downfall and u dont blame anyone for it.
I grew up in Jos, what federal presence are you talking of in Jos? Jos developed due to it's tin minning during precolonial times and due to the hospitality of the indigenes, Kano developed due to commerce, it was a pre colonial city. Kaduna was developed by the northern regional govt as capital since decades while Zaria developed for Abu Zaria and it's polythecnics and islamic institutions.

Talking about sea ports, i think the south we are the problems of ourselves, our man GEJ was in power but he did nothing to make warri, calabar or Rivers ports function. Akwa Ibom state govt i heard is now sponsoring the creation of a new functional port, let's how it goes ok? Instead of Akwa Ibom to cry to the FG, they decided to take the bulls by the horn and do something about it, this is how true leaders behave and not like cry babies like the south-easternerns. Rivers and Delta state govts should learn from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Ikechukwu,I doff my hat. You're incredible. Those screenshots of the Etche forum are the best anybody could provide as proof of Etche Igboness. Never will any riffraff come and say Etche is not Igbo again. Once more,I salute you!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SlayerSupreme: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2016
[s]
genieluv:
Ok, i have one word for you Ipob miscreants and Nnamdi Kanu's children of hate.

I am a member of the largest Anioma group on facebook and the name of that Anioma cultural group is ANIOMA VOICE.
Since you miscreants have formed a 'comrade in arms' group to attack every Anioma with different views here on nairaland, i suggest you miscreants should go to Anioma voice group on facebook (our largest online social group).

Go to Anioma voice and post igbo kwenu and see if anybody will answer you miscreants, or go to that forum and post Anioma people are for Biafra and see the insults of your lives you will get. That is one way you scoundrels can always get the true views of Anioma people not through some social group of Nnamdi's miscreants who claim to be Anioma feeding you guys with thrash about Anioma people.

The last topic we had on Biafra or Igbo identity on Anioma voice, the majority of we the forumites rejected Biafra and rejected Igbo identity. Ok?
So u south east scoundrels should attend Anioma gatherings or our social groups if you truly want to know what real Aniomas think not on nairaland.
[/s]
Smh. So you've not learnt. I even forgot this thread only to now see you here again denigrating my people. Genieluv do you have sense at all? Smh. By the way,the largest Anioma group on Facebook is the "Proudly Anioma,Proudly Igbo group" with over 13000 followers not that ragtag group of a thousand you're following. Once more,stop insulting my people,your people are not Biafrans,if that's your problem. Stop insulting the Igbo nation. I'll leave it at that

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Smh. So you've not learnt. I even forgot this thread only to now see you here again denigrating my people. Genieluv do you have sense at all? Smh. By the way,the largest Anioma group on Facebook is the "Proudly Anioma,Proudly Igbo group" with over 13000 followers not that ragtag group of a thousand you're following. Once more,stop insulting my people,your people are not Biafrans,if that's your problem. Stop insulting the Igbo nation. I'll leave it at that
That girl is pathetic. Somehow its either she is jobless or may be she is really craving for attention. Her scripted comments are all stale news. I have seen here multiple times, so I don't bother reading them. They are all old news. cool
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Marcelini(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Even real Igbos like P-square have adopted Jos as their hometowns and hardly ever have anything to do with Anambra. So i think you can just stick to Flavour n Phyno.

This lady is out of her mind.

How exactly did P-square adopt Jos as their hometowns? How many times have you seen them sing in Jos language?

Who doesn't know that P-square is from Ifite dunu in Dunukofia LGA when half of their songs are sang in Igbo and with many Igbo words?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Marcelini(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
"Idomas are friendly to everyone, when i had not established my anioma identity, i really did not care much about Igbo vs Anioma issues infact i avoided threads on nairaland about it until i decided to take this one head on ok? If not shamelesness, how can a majority tribe as igbo compare itself with Idomas? Compare South-east with middlebelt instead or compare south-east with Niger delta to be on fair grounds".

How exactly did you establish your Anioma identity here? Where it's as clear as Crystals that you are from the North, a miserable northerner for that matter. You are so shameless that even after the posts where you contradicted yourself on your ethnicity here was exposed, you still carried on with your dance of Shame of attaching to anioma.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:

Also note that Anioma voice is not just a page. It's a group of pages. I'm a member of many of these pages and their are many Igbo people on these pages. We used to kick Igbos from our pages because the first sets of Igbos that joined lack respect and are very inductive so we resorted to blocking any Easterners from our pages until they devised new means of creating new Facebook account to pretend to be Anioma people.

LoL, these Ipob miscreants keep on embarrasing themselves on daily basis.
Thank u for corroborating all that i have been saying.
And u are very correct, so many Igbos are usually deleted from Anioma groups because of the hatred, arrogance and Biafran madness with which they storm our groops, many of them open up fake profiles just to infiltrate our groups, just like that Ikechu who was blocked from the group and had to depend on his Ipob spies in the group for screenshots. What a lowlife vermin.

Even their so called Proudly Anioma group, i checked it now and i found out that i was even still a member of the group, i tried to delete myself from the group earlier but either someone re-added me or i did not do the deleting well.

See examples of screenshots from that useless group below, all u see there is Igbo people shamelessly begging Anioma people to accept igbo tag and they go as far as insulting Anioma people to accept igbo tag, just imagine.
A group of Ipob miscreants opened up a group to beg and insult anioma people to be igbos and a fool brags about the group here? Chai, Anioma people don suffer for Igbo hands o. Imagine these igbos opened up a group where they can freely insult our people? Just look at some threads there

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 352
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.