Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138447 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

The person you're quoting is from Ogba in Rivers. Very unsecure individual and very childish
Yea. I know. He is the same old Truckpusher. I watched on the sideline how IPOB members pummeled him here to stupor on several occasion. Very funny. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ak47mann(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:
So you Ipob miscreants can now see? Not all of us are ignorant children of hate like you guys.

This is the reason why Biafra can never work, because other tribes are so welcoming to the Igbos and so many Igbos have adopted other places as their hometowns.

Mikel and Psquare may have mansions in Uk, Us, Lagos, Abuja, but their family house, childhood and teenage friends, well wishers, memories and Upbringing continues to remain in the great middlebelt city of Jos.

If you go and ask ppl like Psquare or Mikel now if they want Biafra, they will land u a very dirty slap on your face. because these people can never leave their JOS, home sweet home.

How many ppl from other tribes can boast about Aba or Onitsha as such?

In case you miscreants did not see it, look again, Peter Okoye made it clear that he and Mikel shall continue to represent JOS (why not Ekwulobia, Okigwe or Okija)? grin
LWKMD!
You are not igbo and will never be,the essence of ndi igbo under one umbrella is the benefit for igbo cultural practice will be carved in stones mables that live for centuries,it will pass down to many generations after all american s,Australians canada whites are English by origin and DNA, and they maintain that same language ENGLISH LANG.Listen to beautiful igbo music that blow minds away from people around the world,some wish to marry igbo men when they grow up because of our beautiful culture.We cannot accept lairs and cheaters in our mist,we are many and gifted.So i will advice you dont ever marry any igbo man you fall in love with he will dump you as soon as he finds out that you are a cheater that lies fly out from your mouth every min every second is not our culture.So we avoid such gene we are too Confucianism. cool

Mean while read comments from this awesome video and see how we portray our culture for world to see and nigerians are taking credit for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mXZTTftMeQ

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Marcelini:
It's almost impossible to see a successful Anioma person that doesn't associate with the Rest of the Igbo people in SE.
Don jazzy is no exception.

Jim Ovia has never associated himself with anything Igbo and yet he remains one of the most succesful Anioma men that ever lived, if not the most succesful, more succesful than 99.99% of Igbos.
Seriously am in love with Ika men. Among we Aniomas i just admire them so much, they are somewhat like the light of Ika, see others like Tony Elumelu and Godwin Emefiele.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
ak47mann:
You are not igbo and will never be,the essence of ndi igbo under one umbrella is the benefit for igbo cultural practice will be carved in stones mables that live for centuries,it will pass down to many generations after all american s,Australians canada whites are English by origin and DNA, and they maintain that same language ENGLISH LANG.Listen to beautiful igbo music that blow minds away from people around the world,some wish to marry igbo men when they grow up because of our beautiful culture.We cannot accept lairs and cheaters in our mist,we are many and gifted.So i will advice you dont ever marry any igbo man you fall in love with he will dump you as soon as he finds out that you are a cheater that lies fly out from your mouth every min every second is not our culture.So we avoid such gene we are too Confucianism. cool

Mean while read comments from this awesome video and see how we portray our culture for world to see and nigerians are taking credit for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mXZTTftMeQ

Pls, save me that crap, i can't count how many advances i have gotten from Igbo men this year alone. My idoma cousin right now is engaged to an Igbo man (from Nsukka) and their wedding should be next 2 months.

It is igbo men that cannot do without Anioma women or minority groups women. LoL. They love us so much.

See our daughter like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, see the way she's taking her husband's name around the world, how many Igbo wives have ever done that for their Anioma husbands? Pls
Anioma men and women are stars everywhere.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
blues20:

Ebonyi, a blessed State, with thriving human and natural resources. The ogbongidi is still circumnavigating round blabbing the same old story. cool

Well, try comparing Ebonyi with Delta. LoL or just Anioma alone. Why are igbos coming all over Asaba and Agbor? Why not Abakaliki or Afikpo?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Pls, save me that crap, i can't count how many advances i have gotten from Igbo men this year alone. My idoma cousin right now is engaged to an Igbo man (from Nsukka) and their wedding should be next 2 months.

It is igbo men that cannot do without Anioma women or minority groups women. LoL. They love us so much.

See our daughter like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, see the way she's taking her husband's name around the world, how many Igbo wives have ever done that for their Anioma husbands? Pls
Please I have one question for you: was it an Igbo man that bundaricoco your kity-puna first before anybody could explore
The Igbo Igbo Igbo that is popping from your comments is very deafening

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Marcelini:

Hehe! Run! Run along. Your lies have been busted, Northern woman.

Igbos can be born anywhere in the world because we are naturally adventurous people. But our allegiance will always be first and foremost to Igboland, and not to those places we were born.
Keeping good friends in those our places of residence is a reflection of the kind of people we are. " Ojemba enwe ilo". A traveller doesn't keep enemies.

Yes am a proud Northern woman and at the same time a proud southern (South-south) woman from Ubulubu, Ubulu-Uku kingdom, Anochia south LGA, Delta state.

And pls make no mistake, northern women also make good wives too and give birth to great offsprings, if you doubt me, check all the cases whereby Igbo men married middlebelt/northern women and see.

Gov Rochas' mother is from Plateau state and see he is your governor. Babangida's wife who because of her Asaba became the capital of Delta state, she is proudly half northerner, half southerner like me. Her father is an igbo man but her mother was Hausa and today because of her, all we Aniomas and even Igbos too are enjoying Delta state wealth in Asaba. What about Igbo elder statesman Ike Umar Nwachukwu? His mother is from Niger state, middlebelt. Abeg we too much make una clap for us na.
How many Igbo women can boast such? U see why many people say igbos are the problem of Nigeria? May God help una o.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Well, try comparing Ebonyi with Delta. LoL or just Anioma alone. Why are igbos coming all over Asaba and Agbor? Why not Abakaliki or Afikpo?

Nobody is comparing Ebonyi with Delta State. Delta State is an oil rich State. And I will not because of you and start dick-measuring context with Anioma. I for one will love to see Anioma get their own State, via South East support. But one thing I don't understand is your raving lunacy since your identity was bursted yesterday. Ya've been crying like a badly spanked baby. ndo. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
somegirl1:

Thanks. You come across as civil too.
I don't know that there were aborigines however, the significant corruption of the language spoken by
Bini emigres, your place names being Igbo, your progenitor having an exclusively Igbo title bestowed upon him and his name changed from whatever it was to a name with an exclusively Igbo alphabet point to the existence of Igbo/ Igboid aborigines in what is now known as Anioma. If however, your progenitor's original name was Eze Chime, it would point to a reverse migration eastward of an Igbo man/ clan.

Well, I'm am Agbor man and not from the Ezechime clan. But the truth is that his name was corrupted to Ezechime. The original name was Ikhime. Just recently, I started seeing some desperate Igbos trying to corrupt and igbonize the name of the the original inhabitants of Agbor before Agbon and his people came. The original inhabitants of Agbor are the Omijies. It's clearly the Ika form of the Bini name, omigie. You can imagine my surprise when I started seeing some desperate Igbos trying to igbonize the whole thing. Saying Agbor was founded by a man from Omini in Aguleri and how Ominijie means Omini eze ijie. They also went to the extent of creating fake websites to push forward the propaganda but it was busted. Though the fabrications and propaganda is still ongoing but I chose to ignore it. Same way they are going about the story of Oduduwa not having a Bini or Yoruba meaning ascribing an Igbo meaning to it. Imagine Igbos claiming Oduduwa. Isn't this a form of desperation? There are many versions of histories being spread around by these Igbos ascribing Igbo origin to Yoruba, igalla, Igede, Idoma, Ijaw, Edo, Ibibio and many other unrelated ethnic nationalities. If Igbos can go to this extent, what makes you think they can't go to the extent of corrupting Ikhime to Ezechime going by the fact that they have the means and the population? all historic figures many names in different places but sometimes, a name that's different from their original name get stuck to them and when this happens, the original name get lost but in the case of Ikhime, his name is not lost. People know about this
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ak47mann(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Am just advising you i have come across benue ladies in few occasions,one thing for sure is that unu nwere ukwu nnu too much) you cant keep it in one place,as you see that will not give me idea to think of marring one.Looking at nigeria as a whole igbo men stands out,we know how to treat a lady give her anything she desire in life including beautiful home that comes with inheritance for our new generation coming up which many non igbo men lack,am not saying we are too wise but unfortunately this is how our culture designs us to be.Those approaching you will never marry you,even if they mistakenly do.Then expect something on the way soon you be replace y a beautiful igbo woman ASAP cool
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Marcelini(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Jim Ovia has never associated himself with anything Igbo and yet he remains one of the most succesful Anioma men that ever lived, if not the most succesful, more succesful than 99.99% of Igbos.
Seriously am in love with Ika men. Among we Aniomas i just admire them so much, they are somewhat like the light of Ika, see others like Tony Elumelu and Godwin Emefiele.

Elumelu is a proud Igbo man.

Ovia and Emefiele remain Indifferent to the Igbo tag.

Elumelu is richer than Ovia. Ovia is not even the most Anioma person, let alone Igbo man. Orji kalu is richer than him. Okonjo Iweala, a proud Igbo woman of Anioma origin is more influential than Ovia, Kanu nwankwo, Iheanacho, Chimamanda, and other countless Igbos are more influential than Ovia world wide.

You really are an Ignorant person.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ak47mann(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Am just advising you i have come across benue ladies in few occasions,one thing for sure is that unu nwere ukwu nnu too much) you cant keep it in one place,as you see that will not give me idea to think of marring one.Looking at nigeria as a whole igbo men stands out,we know how to treat a lady give her anything she desire in life including beautiful home that comes with inheritance for our new generation coming up which many non igbo men lack,am not saying we are too wise but unfortunately this is how our culture design us to be.Those approaching you will never marry you,even if they mistakenly do.Then expect something on the way soon you be replace by a beautiful igbo woman ASAP cool
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
blues20:

Please I have one question for you: was it an Igbo man that bundaricoco your kity-puna first before anybody could explore
The Igbo Igbo Igbo that is popping from your comments is very deafening

Oh just shut up will u?

If you want to produce greater offsprings just marry a middlebelt or northern woman or Anioma woman or any South-south woman.
Our women have always produced greater offsprings when married to igbo men than when igbo women married our men.

If you doubt it, tell me, is there any Igbo woman greater than Margaret Ekpo? Margaret's father was an Igbo man while her mother was Efik, her father died early but she was raised up by her mother in Efik land and later married an Ibibio man, she identified more with her mother's side and today her name is bold on the walls of Nigerian history never to be erased.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Oh just shut up will u?

If you want to produce greater offsprings just marry a middlebelt or northern woman or Anioma woman or any South-south woman.
Our women have always produced greater offsprings when married to igbo men than when igbo women married our men.

If you doubt it, tell me, is there any Igbo woman greater than Margaret Ekpo? Margaret's father was an Igbo man while her mother was Efik, her father died early but she was raised up by her mother in Efik land and later married an Ibibio man, she identified more with her mother's side and today her name is bold on the walls of Nigerian history never to be erased.
You never answer the question'o. Was it an Igbo man that bundaricoco your kity-puna first undecided
Abi you no wan talk?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Some people just get dumber and dumber every minute.
You were the one here feeding lies to the whole public that all Aniomas accept to be igbos and are igbos, me i never ever said here that all aniomas deny igbos, where i have always stood from the beginning was that some aniomas accept igbos, other reject it while others are in between. That is why i told people to go to Anioma voice or other Anioma forums in order to see the reality on ground.
When Suwalee (the Igbanke girl) was trying to tell me that all Ikas are not igbos i made it clear to her that we have Ikas who accept igbo identity and even made reference to my ex-boyfriend who is Ika from Owa Alidinma and he is a full fledged proud Igbo man.

Whether anybody likes it or not, majority of Anioma people do not want to hear the word Biafra, but as for Igbo identity, we are divided and this is where i have always stood! Why are these ipob miscreants just unreasonable.

The slowpoke is talking about Bami Jude, i checked Bami Jude's facebook profile and found out that he is a real Anochia man, most of his facebook friends and his entire life are Aniomas, what could be more anioma than that?
Like i said, you have exposed your foolishnesss to the whole world by being ignorant of the fact that some Aniomas answer yoruba names.

Gen Alabi Isama is an anioma man who believes he is igbo, why is he answering a yoruba and Edo name? Ipob miscreants keep on exposing themselves as leeches on Anioma people.
Leave Anioma people alone, we know ourselves. Foreign mercenaries like you don't know us

All your posts keep reeking of ignorance. You are pitifuly ignorant. You think you know but you are totall brain dead.

You keep mentioning Alabi Isama, for God's sake open up a damn google tab and do a research on him and stop being mentally lazy. Alabi Isama was born to a Yoruba mother and grew up all his life in the North as Abdul Rahman Alabi and this explains why he has a Yoruba name. Your arguments lack total logic and all you do is rant all over this thread.

In a way that many of us could relate, Isama’s entry into the military was motivated by his fascination with the exquisite accouterment and panache of the military honor guards posted to Awolowo’s house in Ibadan, then the Premier of Western Region. This house was in close proximity to Ibadan Boys High School where Alabi-Isama was an enrolled student. In a country where one’s fortune is often shaped by accident of birth, Alabi-Isama‘s dual ethnic parentage turned out to be of mixed blessing. He was born and raised by a Yoruba Muslim woman from Ilorin in the geopolitical North. His father, a Christian from Utagbo Uno in current Delta State, died when Alabi-Isama was virtually a toddler. So Alabi-Isama grew up as Abdul RahmanAlabi, a Muslim from the North. This northern affiliation aided his smooth enlistment into the military as the strict education requirement was relaxed for northerners.
http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/tragedy-of-victoryi/

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Marcelini(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Yes am a proud Northern woman and at the same time a proud southern (South-south) woman from Ubulubu, Ubulu-Uku kingdom, Anochia south LGA, Delta state.

And pls make no mistake, northern women also make good wives too and give birth to great offsprings, if you doubt me, check all the cases whereby Igbo men married middlebelt/northern women and see.

Gov Rochas' mother is from Plateau state and see he is your governor. Babangida's wife who because of her Asaba became the capital of Delta state, she is proudly half northerner, half southerner like me. Her father is an igbo man but her mother was Hausa and today because of her, all we Aniomas and even Igbos too are enjoying Delta state wealth in Asaba. What about Igbo elder statesman Ike Umar Nwachukwu? His mother is from Niger state, middlebelt. Abeg we too much make una clap for us na.
How many Igbo women can boast such? U see why many people say igbos are the problem of Nigeria? May God help una o.

Okonjo is an Igbo woman and is very influential. Ike Nwachukwu has no respect Igboland, Mayarm odogwu was a proud Igbo woman from Asaba, the Odogwu family are not in Igbo denial.

Rochas commands respect only in Imo state, he is a turncoat, other Igbos know this. Reason why we have the phrase " Okorohausa".

You are a northern woman. Stop attaching to Anioma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Marcelini:

Elumelu is richer than Ovia. Ovia is not even the most Anioma person, let alone Igbo man. Orji kalu is richer than him. Okonjo Iweala, a proud Igbo woman of Anioma origin is more influential than Ovia, Kanu nwankwo, Iheanacho, Chimamanda, and other countless Igbos are more influential than Ovia world wide.

Oh cut the crap, Elumelu is an Ika man first and owes his greatest allegiance to the Agbor and ika kingdoms and Kings before any other thing.
I tot u igbos were fond of demonizing and insultin Ika people and claiming them to be useless to Igbo nation? Plzzz.
Okonjo Iweala is married to an Igbo man, so that is where her identity now lies i think.

God bless Ikas o,
If i must marry an Anioma man, it must be an Ika o, they are too much.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Haha, Onye ara.
If you cannot tell Nairaland why Alabi Isama (a proud Anioma Igbo man) answers a yoruba and Edo name and no igbo name at all, then you have disgraced your lineage here.

There are so many Anioma forums on facebook, i also belong to 'Anioma politicians forum and Ndi Anioma', even that your so called Proudly Anioma, proudly igbo group, i have a friend there and he is an Anioma man that is in between igbo and non igbo identity, let me go and ask him about that useless group and maybe get some screenshots from there, let me go and check the useless group, it's been a longtime i heard from there.

Besides there was a thread in Anioma politicians forum sometime ago and see what some Anioma people had to say when a useless Ipob miscreant was begging them to be igbo

This is totally needless. Why showing us snapshots of Ukwani denials as if we do not already know that the majority of denials from Delta Igbo come from Ukwuani and Ika regions? So we did not know before? You see how brain dead you are? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:

All your posts keep reeking of ignorance. You are pitifuly ignorant. You think you know but you are totall brain dead.

You keep mentioning Alabi Isama, for God's sake open up a damn google tab and do a research on him and stop being mentally lazy. Alabi Isama was born to a Yoruba mother and grew up all his life in the North as Abdul Rahman Alabi and this explains why he has a Yoruba name. Your arguments lack total logic and all you do is rant all over this thread.

http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/tragedy-of-victoryi/

Pls, go drink from a gutter.
The king of Ugbodu kingdom in Anochia HRH Obi Ayo Isinyemeze (the Oloza of Ugbodu) has a yoruba first name, and he and a lot of people from yoruba speaking anochias bear yoruba names.
Am waiting for your next dumb reply, maybe you will claim the king had an ijebu mother and was adopted in Mecca.

There are yoruba speaking aniomas, Edo and Igala speaking Aniomas. Gosh, are ur skulls so coconut hard?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Oh cut the crap, Elumelu is an Ika man first and owes his greatest allegiance to the Agbor and ika kingdoms and Kings before any other thing.
I tot u igbos were fond of demonizing and insultin Ika people and claiming them to be useless to Igbo nation? Plzzz.
Okonjo Iweala is married to an Igbo man, so that is where her identity now lies i think.

God bless Ikas o,

For your information, no Igbo person demonizes any Delta Igbo clan. Elumelu is a proud Igbo man and I am sorry you cannot drag him into your wishy-washy Igbo division politics. SE Igbos accepted him as Igbo and have entrusted him with strong positions. tongue tongue The only thing agents of darkness like you can do is to come on a faceless online forum like nairaland and rant away all your hateful wishes. But meanwhile Elumelu and Ngozi are busy rapping away in Igbo with other SE Igbos as we speak. grin grin You keep parading false information for division. Who takes your words seriously anyway? An exposed liar who claimed her mother was anioma, and then lied that it was her father. You lack credibility and your comments should be taken with a grain of salt. You are truly the miscreant here indeed.

Oh please we don't need you to marry anything related to Igbo. I am damn sure you must be some old and haggard-looking woman fast approaching her menopause. Please spare me that bull-crap. Go back to the North where you come from and marry one Alhaji and become an Hajia. After all you confessed with your mouth that you would choose an Hausa any day. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kai, imagine only one woman dealing with all these priority misplaced Igbo men. grin

My bloodlines are not failing me afterall, My anioma people have descent from the great Bini kingdom and My Idoma people have descent from the great Kwararafa kingdom. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Marcelini(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu

A move is underway by leaders of the southeast geopolitical zone to forge economic integration and reposition the region for development.The initiative will have five governors and an array of prominent Igbo leaders from religious, economic, educational and political platforms rubbing minds together to tackle decrepit infrastructure and leadership void in the region.

Under the aegis of South East Leadership and Development Initiative (SELDI), the move stems from “a near state of hopeless that has befallen the southeast since the end of the Civil War and in particular, since 1999, when the present democratic experience took off.”

The leaders, it was learnt, reviewed the state of the zone in the past 17 years and concluded: “The present democratic dispensation has not helped the area.”Besides governors of the region, the initiative is also being driven by the Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu; former Commonwealth Secretary General, Emeka Anayoku; former Ministers Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Prof. Charles Soludo, and Prof. Barth Nnaji.

Other include Dr Idika Kalu Idika, Mr. Tony Elumelu, Prof. Pat Utomi, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, Prof. Pita Ejiofor, Prof. Elo Amucheazi, Rear Admiral Ebitu Ukiwe (rtd), Chief Olisa Agbakoba (SAN), former Governor Peter Obi, Dr Orji Kalu, Chukwuemeka Ezeife, Prof. Philip Emeagwali, and author, Chimamanda Adichie.

A source told The Guardian: “The assumption that the Federal Government should play a leading role in reactivating the moribund infrastructure that stares the zone in the face is the greatest undoing of the region.”

If you look at it, critically, you will know that over 80 per cent of our active youths have remained without jobs, thus wasting their productive age. If we have the quantum of investments that have remained moribund working, we won’t have the level of unemployment existing in the southeast.”

A document obtained exclusively by The Guardian said SELDI “is dedicated to transforming and fostering the development of Nigeria, especially the southeast region, focusing on leadership development in order to change the fortunes of the people, and giving hope to present and future generations. SELDI is the response to the developmental gaps and challenges that confronted the southeast after the Civil War, which devastated the region.”

http://guardian.ng/news/igbo-move-to-boost-southeast-economy/

See Elumelu and Utomi in the Igbo list.

Both Elumelu and Utomi are Enu ani people, and we know that the disposition of Enu ani people towards the Igbo unity agenda is way different from those of Ikas/Ukwuani.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:
Kai, imagine only one woman dealing with all these priority misplaced Igbo men. grin

My bloodlines are not failing me afterall, My anioma people have descent from the great Bini kingdom and My Idoma people have descent from the great Kwararafa kingdom. grin

You have not dealt with anybody. You are patting yourself on the back when instead you have been sorely trounced and all your lies exposed one by one. You have also been exposed to be a fake liar and fake anioma that you claimed to be. Instead, you have been displaying your crass ignorance all over this thread, showing the ignorant and dirty person that you are on the inside. You are not Anioma in anyway, you are a northerner. Go back to the North where you come from. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Marcelini(m): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

God bless Ikas o,

Elumelu is an Enu ani man, not an Ika. Okonjo is not Igbo because she is married to an Abia man. She is Igbo because she is from Enu ani, from the royal house of Ogwashi-ukwu, a people whose ancestors migrated from Nri. She was Igbo before she married.

Dieziani is married to an Igbo man, yet we all know she is an Ijaw an not Igbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Marcelini(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:

You have not dealt with anybody. You are patting yourself on the back when instead you have been sorely trounced and all your lies exposed one by one. You have also been exposed to be a fake liar and fake anioma that you claimed to be. Instead, you have been displaying your crass ignorance all over this thread, showing the ignorant and dirty person that you are on the inside. You are not Anioma in anyway, you are a northerner. Go back to the North where you come from. tongue tongue

Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

@geniehate cool I guess you love Igboman abuna too much. I won't mind diggy diggy with you. tongue kiss

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Pls, go drink from a gutter.
The king of Ugbodu kingdom in Anochia HRH Obi Ayo Isinyemeze (the Oloza of Ugbodu) has a yoruba first name, and he and a lot of people from yoruba speaking anochias bear yoruba names.
Am waiting for your next dumb reply, maybe you will claim the king had an ijebu mother and was adopted in Mecca.

There are yoruba speaking aniomas, Edo and Igala speaking Aniomas. Gosh, are ur skulls so coconut hard?

You have been drinking from the gutter already and that explains your superficial reasoning and debilitating state of mind. Who doesn't know that the Odiani clan is a Yoruba settlement in Igboland and that they all speak Igbo today and some, mostly the elders, speak Olukwumi? Who also does not know that there are Igala settlers in the Ebu village of Delta? How then does that make Delta Igbo land less Igbo simply because they accommodated settlers? I jikwa uche gi ncha ncha? Are you naturally this du.mb, old hag?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

You are very st.up.id. Stupidity runs in your blood. So just 3 isolated cases of Igbos married to Northerners and you are ranting all over the place? Meaning that the remaining 99% of successful and prominent Igbo men and women were born to Igbo fathers and mothers right? One more time I ask you, are you always this d.u.mb?? What did you score in JAMB and I hope you passed WAEC?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Marcelini:

you don't know Jim ovia. Jim Ovia was the 4th richest Nigeria from Forbes ranking. A position he retained for many years. Jim ovia is a philanthropist. He has made his mark and no longer pursue wealth as vigorously as he used to. I see some similarities between ovia and Bill Gates. They're rich but they're not one of those rich men that loves money more than anything else. Elumelu, Okonjo, Utomi, Obaigbena, Irabor, are all great men. We don't lack great men in Anioma land. And we don't compete between ourselves. there's mutual love and respect in Anioma land. Anioma is not even up to a state and some shameless people here are comparing us to the whole SE that's 5 States.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
bigfrancis21:

You are very st.up.id. Stupidity runs in your blood. So just 3 isolated cases of Igbos married to Northerners and you are ranting all over the place? Meaning that the remaining 99% of successful and prominent Igbo men and women were born to Igbo fathers and mothers right? One more time I ask you, are you always this d.u.mb?? What did you score in JAMB and I hope you passed WAEC?
Answer a fool according to his foolishness less he think himself wise. Just follow her with her moomoority so that her dumb ass will keep getting dumber. Not need to engage her intellectually.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Pls, this excuse of yours is not good enough.
The Ebonyi state that you people now decided to support is now the poorest igbo state and that state is now failing and a laughing stock for Igbo nation.

Many Ilorin and Lokoja indigenes deny yoruba identity, but i bet you that yorubas will prefer a state that will re-unite Kwara and Kogi yorubas back to them over any other thing without thinking of the deniers there.

And don't give that crap about not wanting to be seen to grab anioma lands as any reason, selfishness was the main reason why you people refused Onitsha to join Anioma state simply because you guys don't want Anioma people to own Onitsha or control your people therein.

No matter what, Ebonyi state still remains an Igbo state and they are all proud Igbos. Despite its setbacks, it still ranks among the top 10 performing states in WAEC. Yes we are very proud of our little sister Ebonyi state and Delta state too.

WAEC RESULTS 2016 [state-by-state League Table]
[GROUP A STATES]
• Abia -1st
• Anambra -2nd
• Edo -3rd
• Rivers -4th
• Imo -5th
• Lagos -6th
• Bayelsa -7th
• Delta -8th
• Enugu -9th
• Ebonyi -10th

[GROUP B STATES]
• Ekiti -11th
• Kaduna - 12th
• Ondo -13th
• Abuja -14th
• Kogi -15th
• Benue -16th
• Akwa Ibom -17th
• Kwara -18th
• Ogun -19th
• Cross River -20th

[GROUP C STATES]
• Taraba -21st
• Plateau -22nd
• Nasarawa -23rd
• Kano -24th
• Borno -25th
• Oyo -26th
• Niger -27th
• Adamawa -28th
• Osun -29th
• Sokoto -30th
• Bauchi -31st
• Kebbi -32nd
• Katsina -33rd
• Gombe -34th
• Jigawa -35th
• Zamfara -36th
• Yobe - 37th.

Look at how SE states and South South states comprising of Igbo speakers topped the list. We all know Lagos is largely cosmopolitan and a good chunk of WAEC writers in Lagos are Igbos. Now go and drown yourself in the gutter, old dirty hag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
chukzyblingz:
you don't know Jim ovia. Jim Ovia was the 4th richest Nigeria from Forbes ranking. A position he retained for many years. Jim ovia is a philanthropist. He has made his mark and no longer pursue wealth as vigorously as he used to. I see some similarities between ovia and Bill Gates. They're rich but they're not one of those rich men that loves money more than anything else. Elumelu, Okonjo, Utomi, Obaigbena, Irabor, are all great men. We don't lack great men in Anioma land. And we don't compete between ourselves. there's mutual love and respect in Anioma land. Anioma is not even up to a state and some shameless people here are comparing us to the whole SE that's 5 States.

Who is comparing Anioma to South East? Dude you're pathetic. We all here are drumming support for Anioma State, if not for that geniehate that have been creating nuisance. Please, keep shut if you don't know what to say.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.