Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? (8212 Views)

Poll: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected?

Yes: 8% (21 votes)
No: 91% (224 votes)
This poll has ended

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
I'll vote. .I vote Yaradua for 2011 it is not as if we'll all sit back at home and do nothing anyways., when NTA starts chimming all those pigin english jingles on radio, well all troop out to vote if only to avoid hearing it
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by denony(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
does your vote count?
so why stress myself negotiating busines already finalized

THEY NEED NOT UR VOTE TO BE THERE
PDP ALREADY KNOWS WHO WILL BE THERE COME 2011

YARA'DUA KO,  NELSON MANDELA NI
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Fhemmmy: 3:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
denony:

does your vote count?

THEY NEED NOT your VOTE TO BE THERE

You could be right, but u just can never tell
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by sylve11: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
murphy02:

SINCE HE HAS FAILED LET HIM REPEAT KE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin cool
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
i can imagine how dull his chemistry was, ,it remind me of my philo, class back in d days. only the five student at front roll were listenin, the remainin hundreds re busy gistin about film,sport.etc
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by okomogo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
We deserve the type of leadership we have because so many Nigerians are unpatriotic.On a more serious note the people in government are our father,mother,brother,sister,uncle,aunt,church members,friends etc.Have you ever stayed after casting ur vote and see it counted,we are always in a hurry to no where,i think its time we take our destiny in our hands,so that people like YARAMUMU aka MR SNAIL will never be in any office.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
okomogo:

We deserve the type of leadership we have because so many Nigerians are unpatriotic.On a more serious note the people in government are our father,mother,brother,sister,uncle,aunt,church members,friends etc.Have you ever stayed after casting your vote and see it counted,we are always in a hurry to no where,i think its time we take our destiny in our hands,so that people like YARAMUMU aka MR SNAIL will never be in any office.

Very few Nigerians are patriotic and would you blame them. it was patriotism that brought about this psychotic democracy we are in, where injustice continues to prevail and the wrong people win time and time and time again when the right people's vote outnumber them. there is no use for Patriotism in this country except you have been brainwashed. look at our information minister AKA Brand Mistress, ho wcan she explain why we are paying for technology that we are not equipped to use and probably never will in the next 15 years, yet she is the beacon of patriotism

abeg leave matter for dustbin, it is not the voting that counts, but the counting of votes
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Ultrame(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hell NO! Olohun m'aje! Mo t'aka osi danu! hisses
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by mekay(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YAR ADUA EVEN AT GUN POINT.

ATIKU IS MAN!!!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
look at what a bunch of idiots are discussing here. una no get work. jobless people. well yaradua is a million times better than obj.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
denony:

does your vote count?

THEY NEED NOT your VOTE TO BE THERE

Yes, your vote counts. It is only in your mind that the business has been finalized. For by your vote, you can fight to have it count. If you do not vote at all, how can it?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by kolaoloye(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ OP ,
I never saw where your own opinion was indicated.

As for me and my family, the answer is capital NO
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Seismic007(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
al-qaeda:

look at what a bunch of idiots are discussing here. una no get work. jobless people. well yaradua is a million times better than obj.

May thunder burn that your finger for calling everybody "bunch of idiots". Who do u think you are  angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by WarfyBoy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
since when i dem born me, i never komot for my house say na one sulkin demon i wan go vote for, i dey tire for pipo wey go go line queue up bkos dem wan vote

bad rubbish to good riddance whatever
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Princek12(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
mo ma rather gba adura dan kin vote fun Yaradua.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by emekagh(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=20pt]I will vote for YAR ADUA, [/size]
, if he is contesting against ATIKU, Buhari.

So in other words, my vote will depend on the quality on the opposition. The lesser the evil the better.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by denony(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Yes, your vote counts. It is only in your mind that the business has been finalized. For by your vote, you can fight to have it count. If you do not vote at all, how can it?

lets not deceive ourselves, it doesn't count
last governorship election, people witnessed
how it's been done.  grin

No election was conducted in some centres yet result was released
How many ballot papers were distributed,
how can u give a centre 3,000 ballot papers, while the total result
at the end of the election is very much higher than what was presented.

as far as i know all election in naija is fake
riged and manipulated   angry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by mystikal(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
al-qaeda:

Abegi, I'll take Baba anytime over Yar'Adua
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by ZUBBYNWA(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
Voting for yara dull is like voting for my grand daddy in the grave angry embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by MUZBO(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
As long as we have stable power supply I won't give a rat's a$S if Hitler was president.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Jojo2001: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
God forbid!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
Pboy
what ever got into your head starting this, when you know Votes in your country dont matter shit
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by denony(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
But it could be better if we discuss something better
than discussing of somebody remoted into office
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by TheSeeker(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
I still don't see why anyone should vote.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by denony(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
even yar'dull himself has been praying
that this come to end

make him go know weting him go do him life
do u think he will accept that office again?
even with a gun pointing at him to take the office without election

person wey no fit breath well again
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 9ja4eva: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
NO WAY.PDP IS OUT FOR 2011.

Lets Vote for young and ideal driven candidates,

Pat Utomi

Nuhu Ribadu

Babatunde Fashola

Donald Duke(Out of the thieves in PDP he makes sense)

i will vote for one of these people.Anything aside this i no go even send.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 9ja4eva: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
okomogo:

We deserve the type of leadership we have because so many Nigerians are unpatriotic.On a more serious note the people in government are our father,mother,brother,sister,uncle,aunt,church members,friends etc.Have you ever stayed after casting your vote and see it counted,we are always in a hurry to no where,i think its time we take our destiny in our hands,so that people like YARAMUMU aka MR SNAIL will never be in any office.

Spoken word.You make sense
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by real4life: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
Yeah but only if:

1. there is light in naija 24/7 by then
2. the amnesty plan works fine
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by bidemi12(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
not even if my life dependend on it.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by olakintanj(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
I will never vote for Yar'adua to be president agian, because he is a failure, and he is unable to achieve at least one out of his 7 point Agendas.
Yar'adua has not really help matter.
he was once a lecturer but now he is a president and he could not do any thing to better the lot of the lecturer, and even the schools
Almost all sectors in the country have embared on strike .
in fact, Yar'adua is not capable cry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by ogbowu(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
no why, for what should i revote him 4 re election when he could not stand up to utmost situation and crisis facing him in the country to mention a few ASSU, PHCN,BAD ROADS, AND UGLY ADMINISTRATION where no advices the president.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
@al-qea or what ever u re, i think u re a big fool. for now obj is stil better than yaradull, i ve some facts if u re interested. mr ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Be Speaking Arabic Not English (because Its An Arabian Country) / Imo Workers To Get Only 70% Of January Salary / Abubakar Malami: This Government Is Determined To End Impunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.