Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? (8232 Views)

Poll: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected?

Yes: 8% (21 votes)
No: 91% (224 votes)
This poll has ended

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Teminio: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
No! no! no! the guy is too slow for any meaningful development
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by JOSEPHOKO(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
VOTE KE? O BOY ME I NO GO VOTE 4 DAT MAGA WEN DEM CARRY PUT 4 ASO ROCK EVEN IF DEM PUT STAINLESS 4 MY NECK cheesy
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
Seismic007:

May thunder burn that your finger for calling everybody "bunch of idiots". Who do u think you are  angry angry angry angry

of course ur all idiots. what are you discussing. does ur opinion make a difference. what part can a person like you play in who is voted or not. useless bush rat.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2009
3kay945:

@al-qea or what ever u re, i think u re a big fool. for now obj is stil better than yaradull, i ve some facts if u re interested. mr ode

if i'm a fool what are you. keep ur bleeped facts to urself and stuff them up ur ass. what have the bloody facts that ur proud of done for one person in this country. rate yaradua after 8 yrs not after 2. baboon like you.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by whiteroses(f): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2009
al-qaeda:

look at what a bunch of idiots are discussing here. una no get work. jobless people. well yaradua is a million times better than obj.
you sound like the only idiot here to me. who does this mumu think he is tongue
al-qaeda:

if i'm a fool what are you. keep your bleeped facts to urself and stuff them up your ass. what have the bloody facts that your proud of done for one person in this country. rate yaradua after 8 yrs not after 2. baboon like you.
stop making a fool of yourself already! its not that hard its just a simple forum chill, ma para e si ijoba l'orun
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
whiteroses:

you sound like the only idiot here to me. who does this mumu think he is :Pstop making a fool of yourself already! its not that hard its just a simple forum chill, ma para e si ijoba l'orun

who be this ashawo again.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by toxicguy: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
al-qaeda:

who be this ashawo again.

EVERYTHING MUST TUN TO INSULTS HERE. NAWA OH. I DON TIRE.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2009
toxicguy:

EVERYTHING MUST TUN TO INSULTS HERE. NAWA OH. I DON TIRE.

if you don'y like it, log-off.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by bidemi12(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
@al-queada Rate him after 8 years did you say? what is wrong with rating him in the first four? only in Nigeria.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ al-qaeda or osama, u must be agent of destructn dat why u blind to see d backwardnes we re! yaradull+son
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
bidemi12:

@al-queada Rate him after 8 years did you say? what is wrong with rating him in the first four? only in Nigeria.

yes, thats exactly what i said. why would everyone compare some1 who's been in office for 2 years to some1 who spent 8. what did obj achieve in 2 years. did you ever buy fuel from the pump in the entire 8 yrs that obj spent. 8 years ago, did u need a generator.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
3kay945:

@ al-qaeda or osama, u must be agent of destructn dat why u blind to see d backwardnes we re! yaradull+son

nothing like agent of destruction. i'm an agent of the truth. give credit where its due and put race, religion, and ethnicity aside.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by wildbello: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2009
yar, d, u, a grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!!

Naawaaohoooooooooo.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by toxicguy: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2009
3kay945:

945, I AGREE WITH AL-Q. THE BACKWARDNESS DIDN'T START NOW, IT STARTED 10 YRS AGO.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by slimes(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
It is obvious that PDP would win. Our votes are insignificant and therefore does not count.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2009
toxicguy:

945, I AGREE WITH AL-Q. THE BACKWARDNESS DIDN'T START NOW, IT STARTED 10 YRS AGO.

even more than that my bro. y should we blame the person on ground. did obj improve on what he got from the military? no. everyhting has gone bad since he came to power.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
slimes:

It is obvious that PDP would win. Our votes are insignificant and therefore does not count.

thats exactly why i'm saying this is a stupid post and has no significance. none of us can make a difference so why post on such thread.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
@al-qaeda, u re agent of truth?, re we at where obj left us, or above or below+below.? answer wit honesty!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by bidemi12(m): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2009
@al-quada that is exactly why yaradua must not rule another four years. If he cannot do anything, and i mean anything, in 4 years what assurance is there that he will do anything if elected again. OBJ as you have rightly pointed out caused more harm than good. And why? because he had 4 more years to do it in.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2009
3kay945:

@al-qaeda, u re agent of truth?, re we at where obj left us, or above or below+below.? answer wit honesty!

i'll give u the truth. electricity-better. fuel-better. roads-still the same. corruption-maybe a bit worse. water supply-better where i stay. communication-ask obj about nitel. gsm still the same. militancy-you've seen the result. what more do you want.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
@toxic, wat do u mean?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
make i vote for walking corpse?i dey craze?if no be pdp mango mango who is yar adua to be president of naija,God forbid bad thing even in my dream i no go vote for am but i know say dem go smuggle the sick man in again,sick man ruling a sick country i cry for my country cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by moseshola(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2009
As we speak, voting is in progress already
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by mavtrevor(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2009
will he be strong enough to stand the pressure of the re-election?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
@al-qaeda,ur analysis is faulty, cos i dnt knw what fraction of d country is ur area dat u re sayin better better, for where? thnk twice.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by EchuaA: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
Unless he improves today onward. He is a puppet, brainless, uninspiring, lazy, and unpatroitic. If I give consideration to voting dis type of person with these attributes, then I don't love dis country
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
3kay945:

@al-qaeda,your analysis is faulty, cos i dnt knw what fraction of d country is your area dat u re sayin better better, for where? thnk twice.

can you honestly tell me that during obj you bought fuel from the station.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by toxicguy: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
945, what i mean the problems started 10 yrs ago and that ,means the day the late gen sani abacha (rip) died. to be precise june 8th 1998. what a dark day for 9ja.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
@toxic, remembr dat abacha was, militry dis s democrac
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by banom(m): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
The one i voted him, what has he shown for it ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Should Referred As Youth In Nigeria? / I Am Not A Crook, I ‘m Not A Criminal – Bode George / “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.