Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? (8215 Views)

Poll: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected?

Yes: 8% (21 votes)
No: 91% (224 votes)
This poll has ended

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
3kay945:

@toxic, remembr dat abacha was, militry dis s democrac

so in ur opinion, which was better.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by madamL(f): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
Did he tell you people he is contesting again? He knows that after 2011 it will be time to go somewhere very far away and truly be sick and then find a way of recovering? When last did anyone look at his face? Upon all the make-up he still looks very ill. He cannot possibly go through another campagn.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by IYANGBALI: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
Echua A:

Unless he improves today onward. He is a puppet, brainless, uninspiring, lazy, and unpatroitic. If I give consideration to voting dis type of person with these attributes, then I don't love dis country
na people like you dey kill yar a dull seeall the sickness only you put for him body you wicked o grin
madam L:

Did he tell you people he is contesting again? He knows that after 2011 it will be time to go somewhere very far away and truly be sick and then find a way of recovering? When last did anyone look at his face? Upon all the make-up he still looks very ill. He cannot possibly go through another campagn.
his godfada goatfada would come out to campaign for him again
3kay945:

@al-qaeda,your analysis is faulty, cos i dnt knw what fraction of d country is your area dat u re sayin better better, for where? thnk twice.
no mind the guy jare na lie him dey blow us na oil lamp him dey use for house not even lantern grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

na people like you dey kill yar a dull seeall the sickness only you put for him body you wicked o ;Dhis godfada goatfada would come out to campaign for him againno mind the guy jare na lie him dey blow us na oil lamp him dey use for house not even lantern grin

i don't blame you. dark ager.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by chrisibu(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2009
he is a weaklyn and being controlled by Hausa's elders
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by kshow1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
The question you should have asked was WOULD YOU LIKE YARADUA TO BE RE-APPOINTED ? since he was not voted for in the first stage. grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by santakris(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
Nobody need our vote in d first place. But i cannot vote him anyway.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2009
you are still talking. never knew there was this quantity of idiots on NL. GOODNIGHT JARE. MAKE I GO LICK TOTO WEY DE INSIDE ROOM.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2009
so what re we guys planing to do to stop dis pdp imposition of candidate? embarassed lick what insane!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by ayodot(m): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
I don't know what wrong with pple, they will be doing the wrong thing and would be expecting the condition.
how would u not vote or support a credible candidate and expect one to get there.
someone was saying utomi never learn, u ment he can't win? sure he won't when yo used vote skip as been used by the riggers.
during election if everyone come out to vote the rigging will be reduced, otherwise let everyone boycott the election
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by bidemi12(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2009
@Al qaeda Can you Imagine? Just look at your comment. You and tpia must be related. Such vile.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by maclatunji: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
@poster. You are joking, right?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by oge4real(f): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
I would prefer to lose my fingers so dt I wont be able to vote!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Johnokon(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
I will vote for him  :oeven though I know that I need more than mere votes wink considering he never came in by votes anyway lipsrsealed. I need to win a contract and gain an oil well grin grin. I hope the PDP are seeing my steadfastness grin and believe in the party grin. I m not deluded by all the unpatrotizm showcased by the party detractors and drifters. UP PDP PPPPPP!!!!!!!! PO  W    E    RRRRRRRRR grin grin grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by sley4life(m): 10:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
NL members una funny. Even if una call Maurice Iwu to come and see the result of the poll conducted by NL on the day of election Yaradull will win landslide
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by somubz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
pls can anyone tell me the meaning and the usefulness of vote in Nigeriaaaaaaaa.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by sley4life(m): 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
i wont vote for him. Even if we dont vote he has already won even before the election
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by somubz(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
pls can anyone tell me the meaning of vote and its usefulness in this country (Nigeria)
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Greycells(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected?

A PASSIONATE AND MILITANT: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by mamagee6(f): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
Never on this earth, that waste of a president has killed Nigeria. angry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by ovo4u(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
My brother since when did we started voting in Nigeria? that country is so useless by those greedy leader's, since i was born i have never see a true election of Democracy, meanwhile they king's men appoint their person with the share of what they would be getting in return when he or she is in power,Nigeria would never be good, sad And this useless leader come to Europe and other Advance Country and see the way things are, why can't they use their mind and give a common man life in their or country instead of theif theif theif. angry angry sad sad sad sad
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by frankzapa: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
no lie lie i cant vote for him not before not again, he does not have the ability or capability the needs of the people.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Rooneyboy(m): 12:27am On Oct 11, 2009
He shouldn't try coming out for second term, if he does i ll cut that giraffe-like feature he calls a neck off.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by emekagh(m): 12:35am On Oct 11, 2009
Please don't forget to check the "Ode to President Yar Adua"

http://extramantra..com/2009/09/poem-ode-to-president-musa-yar-adua-of.html"

It might help you make up your mind grin grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by obi231(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2009
Abeg the person wey start this thread de smoke mixture? Na Nairaland you dey oo no be dreamland!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by TheSly: 12:56am On Oct 11, 2009
[font=Old English Text MT][size=13pt]I dont do votes. . . .
Governments/Politics have never contributed positively to my life. . . .I am on my own. cool[/size][/font]
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by igeluma: 2:07am On Oct 11, 2009
Election with the present INEC in place cannot be free and fair,so my vote will not count.
so let Yaradua continue until his 7 points agenda are all implemented.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by chino4(m): 2:28am On Oct 11, 2009
I think we all should come out strong and vote our candidate and use mediums such as naira land to help people who are visionary leaders get to the right place instead of saying we would not vote,a solution must be provided for our current crisis.We have more than 100 million people does it mean we cant get one leader amongst us,i know the answer is in the negative.Let all graduates and youths arise to this call during the next election.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by bawomolo(m): 2:38am On Oct 11, 2009
The Sly:

[font=Old English Text MT][size=13pt]I dont do votes. . . .
Governments/Politics have never contributed positively to my life. . . .I am on my own. cool[/size][/font]

oh boy, na shakespear keyboard you dey use cheesy
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by tipsydude(m): 3:36am On Oct 11, 2009
[b]@ topic:

The simple answer to the question is just "NO", but I bet we all know that it ain't the issue cos whosoever is elected, re-elected or selected to be in that office come 2011 that has the backing of OBJ then we will still get worse stuff than what we are experiencing now.

Truth be told, the greatest mistake Nigerians (both military and civilians) made was to put OBJ in that office in the first place. And such a mistake can only be corrected by the demise of the said character. Most of us will find it hard to believe that OBJ used the whole Nation for full-time rituals and that's why things will never work here as long as he remains to determine who sits on that seat and who does what. Our land(soil), air and water have been defiled and desecrated with blood of the thousand of innocent souls. In case you have chosen to forget then i urge you all to recollect ODI massacre in Bayelsa, all the air disasters where the indestructible black box as we know it was destroyed in each case with special reference to the Sosoliso crash that took the lives of little kids not up to the ages of 15 and the military aircraft carrying our prized and rugged armed forces that splintered among the hills of Obudu. About a month ago, it was on the news that the doctor who carried out the procedure on late Stella had been sentenced. Very funny, like we all did not suspect fetish pranks in her death.

It was during OBJ's time that telecommunication providers (MTN et al) decided to zap of VAT percentages from our airtime despite the fact that it has always been pre-printed on airtime vouchers that the airtime is inclusive of VAT which goes to imply that we paid VAT on airtime twice: first on purchase, then on recharging. The sole aim was to enable telecom companies realize some kind of profit after paying the President and not NCC for license to operate in Nigeria.

The list is endless, but all are of grave importance. Now when he realized that the outside world (yes the outside world and not Nigerians) were not comfortable with his third term plan, he got a puppet to present to the people in the person of Yaradua.

And the new format is seven point agenda. Which particular point out of the seven has been achieved so far? NONE. But if we look closely, we will observing a hidden set of agenda that is actually workable. These include: Kidnapping, Strikes in almost all sectors, Bad roads both in rural and urban cities without plans of rehabilitation, Electricity black out even in areas around state government houses that were wont to have constant power supply, Taxation of almost 50 percent of workers pay, e.t.c,

Our problem in this country is that whenever we start of a genuine fight, we get side-tracked along the line with other things forgetting the initial goal. The case of militancy is a perfect example. Those guys are aggrieved and were sending out a message but got carried away and started kid-napping their kith and kin that are facing the same economic crisis with them. They need to get back to the drawing board and first do away with the label "Militants". They ain't militants but revolutionaries. Cos we all know the adage which states "if you want to kill a dog give it a bad name." I know the kind of leaders we have in this country. When the amnesty sham fails as it must surely do, those guys will be termed "Terrorists".

Nigeria is a land where the impossible always happens. OBJ got into office despite the fact he wasn't duly elected. Air transport disasters happen without any logical and technical explanation as to the cause. Leaders in the Federal and Legislative arm of government either get in with Toronto certificates or get a degree after leaving office like OBJ. So if sick men can preside over a whole Nation of intellectuals and able bodied men, then we shouldn't be surprised if by 2011 or even before then this country will be ruled by a leader already in the grave cos with OBJ every conceivable criminal plot is possible.[/b]
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by OnlineGuru(m): 3:55am On Oct 11, 2009
God forbid!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by methodman(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2009
NEVER, OLORUN MA' JE.

UNEASy LIES THE HEAD THAT WEARS HE CROWN SHA BUT NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS JUST TOO BIG FOR THIS MAN TO HANDLE.

CASE CLOSED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Babangida In Tears As Maryam Is Buried / Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej / A Nation Represented By Idiots: Nigerian House Of Reps Summon Hyundai Motors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.