Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? (8346 Views)

Poll: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected?

Yes: 8% (21 votes)
No: 91% (224 votes)
This poll has ended

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by VIPICO(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2009
Vote for yaradua? Tufiakwa. Not ever.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by marvix(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
Well for me i would vote for yar adua for a second term cos i can see that he understands the politics of nigeria and he is a slow and staedy leader who is more interested n the structures than in the personalities
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by supereagle(m): 3:35am On Oct 15, 2009
Our votes do not count in Nigeria again? It is waisting of time trying to vote for anybody. The snate is not ready to debate electoral reform. May Great God of deliver us from their hands.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by dumoala(m): 8:51am On Oct 15, 2009
even @ bomb point, I'd rather die, shocked
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by SmashingM(f): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
Why would i vote for him? Any patroictic Nigerian can see that our President's health is fast deteriorating. If you'd watched the national news yesterday (15/10/09) you'd agree with me. He sure needs rest.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by inspiragh(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2009
I've decided to stop voting till our INEC and de entire electorial process is reformed starting wit de removal of prof. Iwu as INEC president
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by dexmond: 11:54am On Oct 18, 2009
No. God forbids.

May God deliver us from Dis-illusioned leader.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by tbsfirst: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2009
For yaradua the answer is NO in capital but i will cast my vote its my right
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Amentor: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2009
Nmmmm if a strong big head cannot carry a big pot, i wonder how a weak small head can do it. Yaradua should be governed by nigeria not to govern nigeria. Let the mistake never com into being again. sad angry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by MrCrackles(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2009
The only condition i will ever vote for Yaradua is if the voting was to determine bombing him into extinction. . .
I will vote in support of it! cool
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by JProspero: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2009
[/quote][quote author=inspiragh link=topic=335094.msg4752873#msg4752873 date=1255799381]
I've decided to stop voting till our INEC and de entire electorial process is reformed starting wit de removal of prof. Iwu as INEC president

I feel you, my brother. If the electoral law is not reviewed to make our votes count, it will be futile to stand in the sun or rain to vote. But since it is clear that PDP's muscles are not strong in Lagos, I will break that rule to return Fashola in 2011.

Yar'Adua is a huge disappointment. In 2003, Anambra people did not vote for Ngige, yet he ensured that he left some marks in 2 years before the real owner of the mandate reclaimed his mandate. But Yar'Adua is not even making efforts to make us forget that he was never elected by us, but that OBJ and Maurice Iwu simply allocated some figures to him and declared him the winner. May God help us. cry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 9ja4eva: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2009
say no to pdp

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Pics Saraki Set To Be Impeached As PDP Senators Barred From Entering NASS / APC Chieftain, Cleric Hail Enugu Governor / Zonal Congress: Our South West Leaders Disappointed APC, Others – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.