Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? (8357 Views)

Poll: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected?

Yes: 8% (21 votes)
No: 91% (224 votes)
This poll has ended

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by otukpo(f): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2009
Even though i think that Yar Adua came in with a very good intention, but the forces surrounding him wld not allow him to do things the way he wants and for the benefit of the Nigerian masses.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by nethacker(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2009
otukpo:

Even though i think that Yar Adua came in with a very good intention, but the forces surrounding him wld not allow him to do things the way he wants and for the benefit of the Nigerian masses.
unless he do away with ibori and d likes grin grin withoout that,nothing for them. Come to think of it,we can actually make a change by waking up all other fellow nigerians via the internet.Pls lets not vote for PDP.9ja's future is nt secured with them.With them we hv achieved nothing. which means that without PDP,we can achieve something .What do y'all think?  grin wink
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by danelia: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2009
vote 4 yaradua, 4 what, what has he done 4 nigerians?thank God am not in nigeria but my family are there, nigeria getting wost by d day, i was in nigeria last june,GOD that conutrey is bad expacialy d roads just take 4 example lagos to benin, ask my self our govt are doing , is it there is no money or they are being wicked and haertless, them dont care about pipos lives coz there children cannot travell on that road, if anybody on forum  can get to any where close to govt of that state,pls  tell them that we are on kneels beging help,am from edo state, i know u & i can fly from lagos to benin but ve we consider 4 d less privilage that can not aford d money.pls nigerian lets pray 4 nigeria expecialy this priode, pipo will say is the wicthes, what wicthes got 2 do with all this.when i was travilly from benin to lagos d last i visit  i caried my haert on my hand b/4 go home, i was scared, i thought was d end of my life.  i could'nt even close my eyes to sleep, this pierod pipo wil be travill home to celebret chrismas with there reletives. just imagine d trafic. that road is an isuue to talk about, is  a death trap.pls nigerians
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Freiburger(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2009
It baffeles me when ppl talk about vote! vote! vote! are your votes even counting?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nezan(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2009
Has our votes ever counted?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Freiburger(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2009
@ Nezan tell dem,
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by KnowAll(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2009
91.8% to 18%,

If this is not thrashing what else is thrashing, our dear president must resign oh, u cannot be the most popular party in the country and get this kind of thrashing.

I hope in the weeks and months to come Yardua will order his army of internet supporters to come enmass and vote in order to shore up his popularity to an acceptable level.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by sayso: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2009
no
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by yonybanta(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
The man is sincere but he is not capable to rule a country like Nigeria. at least we are tired of this unmovable administration, we are tired of lecturers unending strike, we are tired of having ourselves absent at the U.N general meeting which is very important to the advancement of this nation, we are tired of having people from Kasina filled the presidential cabinet/inner caucus at the expend of national interest
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by chosen04(f): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
no
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by danelia: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
they will make d poor pipo vote them, they will promise them everything,but at the end they will do notin imagine univeties has on strike 4 amost a year, what  did our so call almaithy yaradua do about it notin. now the quetion is  what ve achive in nigeria now that we are 49 no good roads, no electricity no good water no good education  no good hospitals, if i ve my way , i'll convice the nigerians not vote 4 any parties.the other i was wahcting AIT prime time africa, i see where our nigerians putin on green &white say they are celebrety nigeria, then i ask myself what they are celebrety nothing.a not writin bcoz others are writin. am very angry with my contrey,there are some places u go out nigeria, u'll not be proud to say u'er a nigerian.MAY GOD VE MERCY ON US.coz we are not moving foward, imagine my friend were rob the police when visited nigeria last time,a police who surpose protect us are killin us becoz of money,
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by munky(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2009
am sorry but yar Adua does not want to lead Nigeria so why vote for him, the term he is ruling now has not helped nigerians in any way.
though our votes dont count in Nigeria,so no need,
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by walata44(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
Even though i think that Yar Adua came in with a very good intention, but the forces surrounding him wld not allow him to do things the way he wants and for the benefit of the Nigerian masses

How did u know that he came in wth good intentions? Did u know his mind? or may be, he campaigned in your village to know how good his intention was. This man never live or work outside kastina state, u can see this tru all his appointment into the cabinet.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Topsido(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
VOTE FOR YARADULLAD?

SANISATANI!

SANISATANI!!!

SANISATANI!!!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by desthan(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2009
ehn! vote Baba go slow ke dat guy slack pass my grand mama pant, no fuckin way. We need someone very active, either stealing or serving definately not stagnant/stiff. 4ward eva backward neva grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by ilohim: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
Like someone has already asked;did we actually vote for him?

He was imposed on us;but if we had an opportunity to vote,my answer is emphatically, NOOOOO!!!!

He has nothing to offer this nation;he has not been able to deliver half of one of the seven point agenda.

What a shame!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by lyfe(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
When I no smoke shit,
In 2007, I registered for the Voters card and did everything because they said students were not going to write exams and workers would not be paid salary. I did not see my name when I wanted to cast my vote during the F**ck*d sELECTION. I had to walk my ass back home, God knows I can not bother my ass to do any f**ckt Voting stress. except they are going to do online voting, , with my MTN freebrowsing. wink

Well the report of the vote so far is attached hereunder for Nairalanders.--atleast well conducted and no rigging

Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by KnowAll(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
A president that can't get even 10% of the vote is a disgrace, yet the man will win with a landslide come 2011.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by emiemi(f): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2009
@poster
What kind of question is this? are you trying to challenge our sense of reasoning for nothing?

What has Yaradua done to make him fit for being reelected? Abeg if you don't know a right
candidate to vote for, I'm sure Pat Utomi is going to be contesting, he'll be a better choice, ok?

I hope u stay in Nigeria?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by seyenko(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2009
GOD forbid, was he voted into power in the first place?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by lannre(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2009
I did not vote him for this Black tenure. I think we should start a Ya'Ardua must go Campaign now. Hence he will be thinking of resigning rather than coming back. What is the moral Justification of such thought of being re appointed !
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by opuro(m): 11:16am On Oct 13, 2009
we did not vote for him, yet they make him the president
we will not vote him, already they have concluded the plan of imposing him on us the second time.
what can Arrow their plan is only if he kpai and if that happen, remember his wifey get plan to take over!
God help naija!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by jaso1(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2009
Hello my good Citizen,
Suffice me to say the big problem that is damaging the system is as a result of nonchalant by you and i. i felt bad perusing most of responces to the topic. specifically, when people say they have no reasons to vote again as far as this country is concern. it's unfortunate, unfitting and ridiculous to dignity of intellectual citizen, having conversant with philosophy influence on majority. i won't hesitate to say our problems are from middle class citizen, there lack or rigidity in sharing knowledge to those that less privilege. let me take us back to June 12 which will never see the day in Nigeria again. it was massive votes which was difficult to manipulate Tofa that led to the chaos event and it can never be forget in Nigeria history despite techniques to wiped it off our memory. Guys vote but for the righteous fellow because you are not physically challenge which can denied your right sense. Please enough of this lunacy let make a change with the spirit of CAN DO. this country has suffer from handicap hands. ineptitude is human effort perpetuated by themselves. It is time for change let stand up and pragmatically fight for it come 2011, this is the last chance to make this country worth living again and it lies in our hand by anointing an integrity, God fearing and effective leadership.
Thanks
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by nex(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2009
@KnowAll

I hope you know that you 92% is of those that do not vote, while the 8% is of those that want to vote Yar'Adua back in. Unless those 92% decide to vote against Yar'Adua, they are all useless to this nation and the cause for which they fight. INEC counts votes not hatred!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by GudLion(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
I will vote him, OUT
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by djakarta(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
i wont vote a sick man again to rule this country, because sick president means sick country and sick economy, administration, management etc. so why would i vote a sicko?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by kirkmikel: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
With Meeriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Iwuruwuru at the helm of affairs, non implementation of electoral reforms,uncle 100 years Ogbulafor as PDP chairman, oh come on. PDP 100 other parties 0 shikenna
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by kirkmikel: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2009
With Meeriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Iwuruwuru at the helm of affairs, non implementation of electoral reforms,uncle 100 years Ogbulafor as PDP chairman, oh come on.  PDP 100 other parties 0 shikenna . If all Nigerians vote against Yaradua he still will be presido because our votes dont count
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by kirkmikel: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2009
Vote koo rig ni
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by desthan(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
KnowAll:

A president that can't get even 10% of the vote is a disgrace, yet the man will win with a landslide come 2011.

if only elections were done this way, our Nairaland land remains the best, always free and fair grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by clomn(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2009
unless i am dead. Bleep yaradull.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by baekdoosan(m): 5:59am On Oct 14, 2009
i hope this post is published in the newspapers . someone should email this link to a newspaper's email address. [color=][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NSCDC Destroys 13 Illegal Refineries In Rivers / APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable / Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.