Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? (8348 Views)

Poll: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected?

Yes: 8% (21 votes)
No: 91% (224 votes)
This poll has ended

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures / SW Governors Declare 3 Day Fasting For Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by nex(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
The result is clear. Majority does not vote. The remainder of us that vote look at the bunch of self righteous clowns in the opposition and are left with no choice but to vote the most organised and structured party presenting a credible candidate with a solid political campaign.

Rather than Chris Okotie, Buhari, Atiku, Ojukwu or Kalu, I'd vote Yar'Adua.

Then look at Utomi and Fawehinmi's campaign and political strategy, apart from Lagos and neighbouring states, who even knows they're running?

If the PDP returns Yar'Adua and the opposition parties return the same bunch of ill-advised fantasizers, then we will vote in Yar'Adua again for lack of a better prepared candidate.

If a good candidate such as Donald Duke or Raji Fashola contests for the presidency under the Umbrella, then that would be the perfect combination. If the opposition can all merge organize themselves, lobby and present any or both of these men as their candidates and I realise their campaign is strong enough and cuts through every culture, tribe and appeals to every religion, the entire demography, then I will vote them. I just don't like wasting my vote. I've always voted for the party that finally won. I'm not going to start casting a losing vote in 2011.

Look at all the posters that have posted here so far. Count them and you will realise that the majority are not going to vote, the remainder of us are going to vote Yar'Adua if thing go as they did last time. Now when you get the result of your counting, you will realise PDP doesn't really do what you believe. You've already helped them do it by your belief.

As you have laid your bed, please Nigerians, law on it.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2009
i cant vote for YarASNAIL, i wil rather prefer thief that will loot and do little than dis man., yaraa?? make me regret rejectin obasanjo third+term bid, is IWU still conductin next election? what a country! cry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by styrax(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
In everybody's interest yaradua shouldnt seek to be featured in the next election; stagnancy on our part, churg-strauss on his part.
Well thats what the complex syndrome he is suffering from is called and its like being caught in a dead-end alley, no escape,
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by toosoon(m): 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2009
In Nigeria there is never ELECTION but SELECTION!!! wink I hope they re-select Yaradull
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by TheSeeker(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2009
nex:

The result is clear. Majority does not vote. The remainder of us that vote look at the bunch of self righteous clowns in the opposition and are left with no choice but to vote the most organised and structured party presenting a credible candidate with a solid political campaign.

Rather than Chris Okotie, Buhari, Atiku, Ojukwu or Kalu, I'd vote Yar'Adua.

Then look at Utomi and Fawehinmi's campaign and political strategy, apart from Lagos and neighbouring states, who even knows they're running?

If the PDP returns Yar'Adua and the opposition parties return the same bunch of ill-advised fantasizers, then we will vote in Yar'Adua again for lack of a better prepared candidate.

If a good candidate such as Donald Duke or Raji Fashola contests for the presidency under the Umbrella, then that would be the perfect combination. If the opposition can all merge organize themselves, lobby and present any or both of these men as their candidates and I realise their campaign is strong enough and cuts through every culture, tribe and appeals to every religion, the entire demography, then I will vote them. I just don't like wasting my vote. I've always voted for the party that finally won. I'm not going to start casting a losing vote in 2011.

Look at all the posters that have posted here so far. Count them and you will realise that the majority are not going to vote, the remainder of us are going to vote Yar'Adua if thing go as they did last time. Now when you get the result of your counting, you will realise PDP doesn't really do what you believe. You've already helped them do it by your belief.

As you have laid your bed, please Nigerians, law on it.
And what makes you think Yaradua will ever be better than Atiku or Buhari? Seriously, I don't see anything better than the other contestants about him. He doesn't have an action while in the others we're bound to see some actions whether good or bad. Yaradua is busy recruiting thieves and ex-cons in his government and you say that's better than the others we haven't seen perform?

If I'm under compulsion to vote, I definitely won't vote him because there's a -100% guarantee that he'll flop thrice as worse as he has done so far. . . well, if we have to vote him in again for the second time - as if he was voted in the first place - then I might as well vote another person to share the wealth too, Yaradua doesn't own Nigeria. But on a second thought, why does anyone have to vote? He wasn't voted in the first place.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by ceej(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
god forbid! moving corpse!!!!
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
I will never vote for anyone in Nigeria, not even my family or friends
LOL
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by murphy02(m): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2009
SINCE HE HAS FAILED LET HIM REPEAT KE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Seismic007(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2009
I voted in the past election and i'll vote again cos it's my civic duty.
However i'll rather vote for a living goat than vote for Yaradua, because Yaradua is a walking corpse shocked
I pray Yaradua dies b4 the next election cos he's already close to the grave now shocked
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by nex(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ TheSeeker

Buhari was once president of Nigeria and it was his deputy who ran the country. Now her gotten older, more sharialised and dictatorial what do you expect from him? Atiku was the deputy in the government that just closed office in 2007. Tell me what good came out of him. PTDF? Please, let's be real here.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by smile4kenn(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
We have to vote for him so he finishes what he started,
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by smile4kenn(m): 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
But if babaginda or Atiku will be contesting, then I will vote for either of them
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by TheSeeker(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
nex:

@ TheSeeker

Buhari was once president of Nigeria and it was his deputy who ran the country. Now her gotten older, more sharialised and dictatorial what do you expect from him? Atiku was the deputy in the government that just closed office in 2007. Tell me what good came out of him. PTDF? Please, let's be real here.
Well, I'm being realistic. Yaradua is ineffective. Firstly, his health condition has disqualified him from ruling a country such as Nigeria. Tell me, what's the use is a president that spends three quarter of his tenure on his personal health issues? This isn't like running a break-baking factory, we're talking a whole country of over 150M people here. If anything disqualifies him already, it's his health condition.

Buhari may have had his deputy run his administration but isn't that very rare these days? And again, for Atiku, we all know he was a spare tire during OBJ's regime; I can recall I never heard him speak more than five times, so how sure are you he won't perform beyond Yaradua? I still am confident that anyone will be better than Yaradua even IBB will be.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Seismic007(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2009
murphy02:

SINCE HE HAS FAILED LET HIM REPEAT KE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD
Repeat wetin, Yaradua can never pass even if he repeats ten times. That man is a total failure, how i wish he just drop dead now. cry cry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2009
Before we talk about Yaradua's re-election/selection, the 1st thing to do is to send "Prof" Iwu and his army(of state machinery at INEC) to SCHOOL so they can learn how to count 1 2 3 ,
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Vincent41(m): 3:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
Guys to real, for me yaradua will not go into that office again.I think an igbo man like ngige should be allowed to try.Thanks to you all who might like my idea.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Seismic007(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2009
I think Yaradull will be contesting the worst Nigeria president ever with Abacha if there should be an opinion poll.
In my opinion, Yaradull tenure is worse than Abacha, at least we won football medals during Abacha's era grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
i can even blv someone has the balls to ask this kinda suicidal question.
What has he done that warrants another 4 years of looting for him and his fools.
Although, i am sure if he run again, he probably already have the votes in his penthouse that will be counted and declare him as winner, but i am sure one day soon, we will be able to have real election and not just a counting of ballots of people that never existed.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
Vincent 4:

Guys to real, for me yaradua will not go into that office again.I think an igbo man like ngige should be allowed to try.Thanks to you all who might like my idea.

If you are sure the their is one Ibo man that can do a great job, i think it is time the person start making his intention known and let his start talking about the reason why we shd vote for him, and what he can do for the sick nation.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Seismic007(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2009
[size=20pt]I pray Yaradull drop dead soonest[/size]
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2009
Seismic007:

[size=20pt]I pray Yaradull drop dead soonest[/size]

No need for that.
Even after his death, i wont be surprised if is wife wanna finish his term, cos they dont seems to know the function of a V-President
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by TheSeeker(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
Fhemmmy:

No need for that.
Even after his death, i wont be surprised if is wife wanna finish his term, cos they dont seems to know the function of a V-President
I read in a number articles that if he happens to be deceased when he's still in power, he won't be replaced by the VP. They nominated IBB as his successor if he dies at any point in time while still in power.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2009
yarasnail is a graduate?., he must ve carried enough 'expo' while in school, i see no school in him
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2009
3kay945:

yarasnail is a graduate?., he must ve carried enough 'expo' while in school, i see no school in him

u mean oh
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by kabola2009(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
why wishing this guy dead now? for God's sake! fear God now and shut up
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by AfroCynic: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
If I am in Nigeria, I plan to organise a concerned citizen election monitoring group. I WILL vote. What is point of not voting? If you do vote, you have to be brave enough to defend your vote. They count on the fact that Nigerians are all talk and no action, they know that we are passive. They most we'll do is get on AIT and be exchanging grammar but we won't do shyt. That is why they do what they do with confidence, well not this time. I am going to be vigilant and interested.

Thanks.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by TheSeeker(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2009
3kay945:

Yes, they said he's a Chemistry lecturer but how are we sure he didn't buy the results since he's been busy recruiting his mates that didn't finish school as himself?
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Pedekunle(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
I "doesn't" really think he wants to 're-rule' 9geria
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, they said he's a Chemistry lecturer but how are we sure he didn't buy the results since he's been busy recruiting his mates that didn't finish school as himself?

beautifully said, i am sure they have an association of Xerox while in school.
assholes.
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by dove24u(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
Vote 4 who? angry angry angry
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by 3kay945(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
though, i dnt want him dead,
Re: Would You Vote For Yaradua To Be Re-elected? by kliffo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ofcourse not, like every discerning Nigerian knows ,Yar' Dua will be returned with or without our votes. There is something Nigerians need to know, and that is that it is critical for us all eligible voters to do so and DEFEND OUR VOTES. For as long as our politicians think they can get into elective positions without popular votes, For so long will they carry on without giving a hoot about the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Subsidy: Police Save Journalist From Being Set Ablaze By Hoodlums / Festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of All BOMBS / Amaechi Talks About FG Mortgages For A Chinese Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.