Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80531 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2018
Topic: Difference Makers Do Not ‘Settle Scores [Our Daily Manna ODM Tuesday, March 27, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Job: 1-14

The commonest and the most natural way of settling scores or a quarrel all over the world is to “ pay people in their own coin,” _ an idiomatic expression which simply means, REVENGE!

And I remember what the legendary boxer Mohammed Ali, once said:” if you lose a big fight, it will worry you all over your life. It will plague you-until you get your revenge.”

This was also entrenched in the MOSAIC LAW OF THE JEWS (an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth), not because Moses desired it or wanted people to take revenge , But To Prevent Those Who Were Willing To Take Revenge From Inflicting More Pain Than Necessary In Return For The Wrong That Was Done To Them! Yes! That is the nature of HUMAN REVENGE! People tend to move into the realm of: “I SHALL DO MORE THAN THE DID TO ME.” So the LAW OF MOSES of an eye was a BALANCING ACT against excessive revenge!

However, in the New Testament, and in particular, today’s scriptures 38-39, the people of God who believe in Jesus Christ, are mandated to be different from others. They are Called “salt of the earth” and the “Light of the world” (matt: 13-14). You do not operate the LAW OF MOSES again because IN CHRIST, THERE IS A HIGHER LAW OF LOVE! You are supposed to be a “difference maker,” so to speak. By that, your life, Family and ministry is to bring sweetness and not pain to people. You are BORN AGAIN to be a “difference maker” of this world!

Difference maker do not “settle scores “because an eye for an eye will only make the world go blind. Oh! The best revenge is to show those who have hurt you that your life is getting better after all they did to bring you down! Dress well! Look Gorgeous! Smile and Smile! Don’t cry Karma is a bitch and did will always show up for you! Yes! The best revenge is your success!

Why grow bitter against those who have hurt you? Just let it go, because he who angers you conquers you and at the end of the day, you will be punished by your anger! No wonder Douglas Horton wrote: While seeking revenge, dig two graves- one for yourself.” So true because the FIRE OF REVENGE will always consume the avenger! So, allow God to take vengeance! He will!

NEXT EDITION OF ODM IS OUT AND IS VERY POWREFUL! THERE IS A DIVINE WORD INSIDE FOR YOU! GET YOUR COPY AND GET FOR OTHRES TOO! REMEMBER: GOD WILL MAKE HAPPEN FOR YOU, WHAT YOU MAKE HAPPEN FOR OTHERS!

Prayer Points: Take song: because He Lives…

1. I release forgiveness to all who have hurt me in any way! Commit them to your God he will AVENGE!
2. I shall not give my HATERS the pleasure of seeing me ANGRY and BITTER! My success will be their PAIN!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Topic: Refuse Amnesty! Declare Your Pardon! [Our Daily Manna ODM Wednesday, March 28, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Romans 8:17-34

On august 25, 2017, president Donald Trump pardoned Sheriff ARPAIO for his conviction for criminal concept of court, a decision that provoked great controversy. The pardon covered ARPAIO‘s conviction and any other offense under chapter 21 of Title 18, United states codes that might arise or be charge ,in connection with Melendez v.

ARPAIO as a worthy candidate” having serve the nation for more than fifty years, protecting the public from scourges of crime/illegal immigration .” Remember that Obama also pardoned the formal U.S male soldier who change his sex to become a female, Chelsea Elisabeth meaning (born as Bradley Edward meaning). She was convicted by a court- martial in July 2013, of violation of the Espionage Act and other offences, after disclosing to WIKILEAKS nearly 750,000 classified documents note: that they are three difference types of pardon: Full pardon, Absolute pardon and unconditional pardon.

In law, an unconditional pardon cancels the offence as if it was never committed and restores the full rights of the ‘accused ‘as if a trail never took place. A conditional pardon is one in which a condition is attached, the performance of which is necessary to the validity of the pardon. A partial pardon on the other hand merely clears a portion of the punishment or removes a person from legal consequences of the crime. The word PARDON means more than just amnesty (forgiveness), parole or the human terms of forgiveness.

Whereas amnesty cancels the punishment, it does not cancel the offence! It could be ‘resurrected ‘someday if necessary. An amnesty may or may not be accepted! On the other hand, for a pardon to be in force in your life, it must be accepted. Oh! Apologies for passing you through you unsolicited “ODM Law School” Notwithstanding, the fresh Manna frame the windows of heaven to you and your family today, is that: The day you accept the Lord Jesus into your heart, you were not just granted amnesty, but a full pardon.

Your sins were plotted out an the consequences or punishments of sin which are sickness, lack of progress, financial barrenness spiritual barrenness, failure, bad luck, stagnation and such like, were canceled! In this year 2018, refuse to leave like someone that was granted amnesty!

Walk in boldness, reject guilt and declare daily your full pardon! Today’s scripture Vs 30 says:… whom he called, He justified ( to declare someone clean) and whom he justified, He glorified.” Live holy and declare your pardon daily. Hold on and hold out!

Prayer Points: Take song 2: My hope is built…

1. I declare my full pardon and reject consequence of the ADAMIC sin: sickness, stagnation and suchlike. I command them to lose me and my family today. I declare sickness, poverty, spiritual death, failure, shame etc to cease in Jesus name.
2. I reject amnesty! I declare my FULL PARDON this year in Jesus name. I will never end up in shame in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Topic: It’s Not The Car… But You! [Our Daily Manna ODM Thursday, March 29, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Matthew 5:40-48

A brother, Louis Green, was driving to work on morning when his car was hit by another car whose driver was a woman came out of her car feeling sorry because she was at fault. To make matter worst, the car has just being bought for her by her husband- the car was just eight month old. As she apologized to Louis Green and agreed to repair the damages, she dreaded facing her husband. She then opened her glove compartments.

On it was written the following words: “in case of accident, remember honey, it’s you I love, not the car.” it was written by her husband eight months earlier when the car was bought, what a comfort it brought to the woman and oh! What a message to a user of today’s devotional. God want you to know that in life, there are certain things that really matter: God want you to focus on them. At the end of your life, materials things will not matter.

All the money in your bank will not matter! All your valuable buildings will pale insignificance. At that time, you will regret not spending enough time and with God. You will regret not giving enough to support the gospel. You will regret not spending enough time with your children and family. There is a phase when friends are more important than wealth.

Yes! Like Mary in today’s scripture, God want you to pursue the things that really matter in life. Prayer matter and will always matter! The same goes for reading the word daily, spending time at the master’s feet, loving others, keeping friends, forgiveness, giving to the gospel etc In this year 2018, resign from the MARTHA CLUB” –busy, busy, busy! Join the MAYR CLUB.’

Always remember that only two things will matter: WHAT YOU DID FOR GOD AND WHAT YOU DID FOR MAN! May your last day on planet earth not be an ocean of regrets! In this DECORATION YEAR, pursue the things that really matter daily.

NEXT EDITION OF ODM IS OUT AND IT’S VERY POWERFUL! THERE IS A DIVINE WORD INSIDE FOR YOU! GET YOUR COPY AND GET FOR OTHERS TOO! REMEMBER: GOD WILL MAKE HAPPEN FOR YOU, WHAT YOU MAKE HAPPEN FOR OTHERS!

Prayer Points: Take your favorites worship song!

1. Repent from not focusing on the things that matter
2. Surrender all your life to God now. Surrender all your worldly things goods, investments, time, resources, etc to your creator:
3. Ask for the grace to place spiritual things/relationships above materials or financial pursuits.
4. Satan you are a liar! I resign from the MARTHA CLUB!”
5. I will pursue the things that really matter from this day! Pray over your entire life as led. Release mercy and unprecedented favour. Pray for others as led.
6. Pray any other prayers(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2018
Topic — The Joseph Street: Why I Nearly Change My Name! [Our Daily Manna ODM Friday, March 30, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Matthew 5:40-48

It was Alton Paton who wrote about the love of God:

“This love is not a partial skeptical love which seeks to embrace only those who echo our feelings, hopes, aspirations, likes and dislikes is it reciprocal. Rather, it is love that is trusting and opens towards all, both friends and foes. It is unsuspecting and it seeks to win over the opponents even as he may be planning to stab us viciously in the back.” Wow! Win over an opponent that is planning to stab you viciously in the back? Oh! Lord, help us in 2018!

The Holy Ghost wants you to be reminded that there is something called, NONRECIPROCAL LOVE! It is also called UNDESERVED LOVE! That is, loving your spouse, children, business, associates, relations, church members, friends etc even when they sound as if they are HEADQUARTERS OF EVIL’ to us, that means even when they are cruel to us, we must love them! From our basic scripture in Matthew 5 vs. 48, Jesus said we must aim for perfection after God, as OUR ONLY MODEL!

That means we are going to love all humanity- cruel or kind, for God is love (John 4: 16-21). WHILE WE WERE ENEMIES OF GOD AND SINNERS, CHRIST DIED FOR US. THIS IS NON RECIPROCAL AND UNDESERVED LOVE. What good did Stephen’s killer do to him, before he prayed wonderfully for them? (Acts 7:56-60). This is NONRECIPROCAL love and it may have led to the conversion of Paul through that divine visitation by the LORD Himself near Damascus!

Where was it recorded in your Bible that Mr. POTIPHAR apologise to Joseph? After becoming Prime Minister, the second in command in Egypt, sought revenge for her lies against him and for her cruelty against him! Oh! Sometimes I am tempted to change my name to Bishop Chris (Joseph) KWAKPOVWE because I admire his heart! If I was the one or like millions of us, my first assignment as a Prime Minister would be to set up a special tribunal/civil court to try that wicked woman BEFORE HANGING HER on a cold winter day! But not Joseph!

What a man and what a heart! But don’t forget his God is your God and in this year 2018, God wants you to walk DAILY through the JOSEPH STREET!’ Love people that do not deserved it! You want to be DECORATED champion? Walk through the JOSEPH STREET” DAILY! Shalom!

Help a SOUL DAILY. Give out the next ODM edition as a SPECIAL Easter gift. NEW CHILDREN ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available.

Prayer Points: Take song 1: Draw me nearer…

1. I receive the rain of grace to love the unlovable this year!
2. Pray the devotional prayers on page 7 of this booklet now.
3. Use the “The Bible- in- one –year” plan at the back of this booklet DAILY
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Topic — Count On It; It’s Sure! [Our Daily Manna ODM Saturday, March 31, 2018]

Basic Scripture: 2 Timothy 4:1-8

Oswald Sanders once wrote: “The crown is awarded to those who have completed the Christian race with integrity, with eye fixed on the coming Lord. It is the reward for fulfilling the mystery entrusted to one.” Welcome to Today’s devotion, an encouragement concerning your labour for the Lord! Paul boldly declared in vs. 8 of today’s scripture:” there is laid up for me.”

Not, there might be” Or there is a silent chance,” but, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that day, and not to me only but to all those who love his appearing.” The word ‘IS’ can also be “SO SURE or VERY SURE.” Hallelujah call this the sure prize and I also call it the BLESSED ASSURANCE. Sometimes we ask, “Is there really a heaven?” But never, never forget the experience many years ago of the global, financial services firm, Lehman Brothers.

It is an example of shaky reporting (to put it kindly). It hides more than $50 billion in cash. When the subprime mortgage crisis hit the world 2007, Lehman Brothers was forced into bankruptcy and was acquire by Barclays (BCS) and Nomura Holdings (NMR). Just like when other banks or popular PONZI investment failed in the past, customers that were promised good results (dividends) on investments were disappointed and some committed suicide. That is the prize of man!

As you and your family do this work of the Lord, the prize that awaited Paul is also your portion. GOD IS NOT A MAN! Peter, James, Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Smith Wiggles worth, Kenneth Hag in, Oral Roberts, IDAHOSA, Ayo BABALOLA, etc, got it and you too will. Count on it, plan on it. Wait for it. It is sure! Your labour shall not be in vain. Be watchful, because: Our present choice, determines our future rewards. Pray now!

Help a SOUL daily. Give out the next ODM as a special Easter gift. NEW CHILDREN ODM CARTOON is available.

Prayer Points: Take song 5: when the roll…
1. Pray on today’s word generally as led.
2. Thank God for your salvation. ODMDAILY 2018
3. Pray in the Holy Ghost for at least 10 minutes today.
4. I shall not lose my reward like Judas. Pray Psalm 63.
5. I decree: EVERY REWARD EATER, SCATTER now! Lord, I shall possess my reward; teach me to know that YOU ARE NOT A MAN (pray it seriously).
6. Pray the new 2018 morning, afternoon and evening devotional today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Apr 01, 2018
Topic: Dance In The Storm Now! [Our Daily Manna ODM Sunday, April 1, 2018]

Basic Scriptures: Habakkuk 3:17-18; Philippians 4:4-12

I welcome you to the new quarter of DECORATION BONANZA! Someone said to me some time ago, “Bishop, when the storm is over, I shall dance.” Then came the following words from the living water of my spirit: “Don’t wait till the storm is over before you dance, dance in the storm now!”

Today first scripture says: “Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of olive shall fail, and the field shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in God my salvation.”

I have discovered that before any major breakthrough in my life, I must go through a major/ severe storm that will make people think that my end has come! Before this ODM vision was born, I went through a storm for about 10 years and I bought a rope to kill myself.

It was the day I decided to commit suicide that I discovered this ODM vision! Again last year, 2017, this vision and I, went through a series of challenges in Nigeria and abroad, that opened up three new major printing press doors for ODM New York, London and South Africa.

Now we print in four locations Worldwide (Lagos, USA, South Africa and London)! What an amazing grace! I have learnt that every allowed storm is pregnant with my testimony and decoration! Therefore, any time there is a storm in my life, family and ministry, i don’t wait for the storm to cease before i dance, i start dancing even in the midst of the storm because i know the storm is carrying my decoration story. HALLELUYAH! Note: “Behind EVERY STORM IS YOUR “SOLUTION” (DECORATION) STORY!”

To the canal mind, it is foolish and stupid to dance in the storm! But the canal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit: for they are foolishness unto him, neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned (1 Corinthians 2: 14). You must dance in the storm because your God calls the things that be thought be not AS THOUGHT THEY WERE!

Wow! Imitate Him! CALL THE THINGS THAT BE NOT AS THOUGH THEY ARE! Learn new dancing steps even when delay is all you see and BATTLE are developing your space! To dance in the storm means to reject self-pity, depression and anxiety! Remember Mildred Taylor in the award winning -“Roll of thunder, Hear My Cry”: “We have no choice of what colour we’re born or who our parents are or whether we rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we are here.”

Correct! Indeed, nobody will think you are somebody if you did not think you are somebody! That was why Paul and Silas sang/danced in the storm of prison! Oh, on this Easter Sunday, know that every CHALLENGE, like the grave of Chris, HAS EXPIRY DATE! Therefore dance now even in the storm because I SEE A MULTITUDE DANCING WITH YOU soon! Amen! NOW, LET’S GO! DANCE! This is your quarter/year! Happy Easter!

Prayer Points: Take song as led……

1. Thank God For Today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Dance Now then pray. O Lord, i shall go through allowed storm and come out victoriously in Jesus name (Pray about any storm now).
3.Pray about this new quarter seriously for the next 3 days.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2018
Topic: Awake The David In You! [Our Daily Manna ODM Monday, April 2, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Matthew 14: 25-32

In this journey of life, one of the things you can count on is the enemy of your testimony called fear will come and attempt to seize control of your VEHICLE (that is, your heart). If fear knocked on the door of Peter’s heart while he was walking on the sea, you can be sure it can knock on your door too.

Hear what the spirit is saying to a user of today’s devotional: DON’T SURRENDER TO FEAR! Over and over, the Bible insists, “Fear not.” Instead of surrendering to fear, surrender your fears to God! Yes, surrender your fear to the Word of God and the Word of God paralyze them. In first Samuel 17, Goliath was a voice of fear to the children of Israel, and that voice took control of their destiny until the little boy David showed up.

That little boy called “DAVID” was the person who disgrace to the dreaded GOLLIATH! I am sent to announce to you today: THERE IS A “DAVID” (courage and boldness) IN YOU! AWKE IT! No wonder a Japanese proverb says: “Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.” I remember William Allen White: “I am not afraid of yesterday and I love today.” Don’t fear tomorrow! That should be your attitude!

Eleanor Roosevelt hit the nail on the head: “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. ” That was the secret of David! HE LOOKED AT FEAR IN THE FACE! Oh! Confront your fears! I pray that, “THE LITTLE DAVID IN YOU” will rise up big today, to con4front every GOLIATH of your destiny!

FEAR IS A SINKER! Unlike Peter who began to SINK due to FEAR, refuse to hand over your life to fear because, FOR EVERY GOLIATH, THERE IS A DAVID! This is your year and your quarter! Get up. Trust God and face the future with boldness! You will win! Look up! Hold on!

Prayer Points: Take any song f worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Sprit of fear, I break your hold over and over my mind today! You will not derail my journey! You will not my testimony in Jesus name.
3. There is a DAVID in me! I speak fresh life to my faith now. My faith is waxing stronger and stronger, day by day. I am courageous and bold in Jesus name.
4. All you demonic hijackers of destiny that have been assigned to my life, family and ministry, GO BLIND NOW AND BE PARALYZE BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST NOW in Jesus name (Pray seriously). Pray about today as led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Topic: Carry Some Load! Remember The Sling! [Our Daily Manna ODM Tuesday, April 3, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Mark 5: 21-36

\Welcome to today’s devotion all encounter. Let the words of Jesus to Jairus be your watchword today, and the remaining days of the glorious year: “Don’t be afraid, only believe.” Indeed, when people pass through stress and battles, FEAR OF FAILURE shows up!

But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that in God’s divine order, STRESS IS GOOD FOR YOU! God does not allow pain, battles or stress in vain! That is why you must not worry or be afraid concerning that pain you are allowed to face! Catch this: In small doses, stress has many advantages.

Stress is also a vital warning system, producing the fight-or-fight response. Researchers believe that stress can help to fortify the immune system. When the brain perceives some kind of stress, it start flooding the body with chemicals like epinephrine, norepinephrine and cortisol. So, stress can improve how your heart works and protects your body from infection.

As a Pharmacist, I know individuals who experience moderate levels of stress before surgery are able to recover faster than individuals who had low or high levels of stress. So moderate stress is allowed and God will never allow any PAIN OR STRESS bigger that you (1 Cor 10: 13). That was why God allowed THE SLING WEAPON to bring down Goliath! The sling is a weapon that works by PUTTING PRESSURE AND STRESS on the human hand and a loop carrying a bullet, weapon or stone, etc.

In fact, it was used to throw grenades at enemies during the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939)! The emphasis is that it works by STRESS AND PRESSURE! So also in your life! Hear David Wiemers: “Don’t let the low times keep you down. Learn from them and reach for the high times.” Hear Eleanor Roosevelt again: “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the things in which you think you cannot do.”

For a man to develop his muscles he must exercise them by carrying load (STRESS/PAIN). The load that your faith carries is designed to strengthen your faith. So, fear not!

Prayer Points: Take a song as you are led now.

1. In your own words, pray generally as you are led on the Word.
2. Every voice of fear speaking evil and failure against me, be silenced now by the fire of the holy Ghost in Jesus name.
3. I move out of the land of fear in the land of faith4. Pray seriously now and cancel every kind of “testimony miscarriage.” MY TESTIMONY SHALL COME SPEEDILY IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Apr 04, 2018
Topic: God Is Greater Than The Giants! [Our Daily Manna ODM Wednesday, April 4, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Numbers 13: 25-33

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with the God who never lie. You need to understand that no matter how beautiful and glorious your Promised Land is, there are certain giants that are waiting to swallow you up! Yes, there are giants, walls and fortresses standing between you and your beautiful Promised Land.

But THAT IS NOT ALL! God is with you and He is going to pull down those walls and bury those giants right before your presence this year. Oh, see Jeremiah 20:11- “But the LORD is with m as a mighty terrible one. Therefore, my persecutors shall stumble and they shall not prevail. They shall be greatly ashamed, for they shall not prosper Their everlasting confusion shall not be forgotten.”Oh, I feel like dancing right now! No matter what you have passed or are passing through so far this year, hear this 5 things again concerning the giants, enemies or battles confronting you:

1. THEY SHALL STUMBLE!
2. THEY SHALL NOT PREVAIL!
3. THEY SHALL BE GREATLY ASHAMED!
4. THEY SHALL NOT PROSPER!
5. THEY SHALL END IN EVERLASTING CONFUSION!

The 5 things above will happen because the LORD IS WITH YOU AS THE MIGHTY TERRIBLE ONE! He will not show MERCY to those who are showing you FIRE! Wow! Oh, lift up your hands and praise Him now! Ah! Just dance now, because those who are determined to stop your decoration this year shall stumble and their bus-stop shall be called “GREAT SHAME” along the popular street called EVERLASTING CONFUSION!”

Yea! The God who is with you is stronger than the walls separating you from your Promised Land. The God who is living in you (THE MIGHTY TERRIBLE ONE) is mightier and wiser than all the enemies of your destiny! Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” This is your year! Hold on because who is for you is greater than the giants who are against you! Amen!

ALWAYS DO YOURSELF AND TO OTHERS A GREAT FAVOUR WHICH WILL KEEP THE FIRE BURNING IN YOU AGAINST THE HAMAN OF YOUR DESTINY BY KEYING INTO DAILY READING OF ODM DAILY. BY DOING THAT, YOU ARE SOWING A GREAT SEED IN A LIFE. HELP THEM TO WIN!

Prayer Points: Take a song of worship unto God as led.

1. In your own words, pray for yourself now as you have been touched by today’s devotional.
2. Declare Jeremiah 20:11 again 7 times today!
3. Father, arise in all your might and silence every giant that has come to stop and swallow me up this year! Pray about today as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Topic: Kidnapped By The Past!-1 [Our Daily Manna ODM Thursday, April 5, 2018]

Basic Scripture: Genesis 50:15-22

There are two things that love does: Love gives, and love forgives .When you reach out to someone in forgiveness, it doesn’t mean that you approve of what he/she has done. That It doesn’t mean that you want them to do it again. Reaching out in forgiveness means that you want to be a channel through which flows to them.

That is why the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional: there are two great RIVERS THAT CAUSE LOVE TO FLOW into the hearts of men and women; the RIVER of giving of forgiveness .The world is filled with lots of heartaches and pains today because these TWO RIVERS with enough garbage.

Someone said, holding on to hurt and wishing/praying that something bad happens to the persons that has hurt you is like drinking poison and hoping that another person dies. UNFORGIVENESS is poisonous, and it is demonic tools designed to stop you from your DECORATION. YOU ARE THE ONE IT HURTS; NOT THE PERSON THAT HAS HURT YOU!

Refuse to drink that poison! Note this bitter reality: when you continue being bitter and plan for REVENGE, you put yourself in God’s position because He says: vengeance is mine! Vengeance is not yours! UNFORGIVENESS is an EMOTIONAL TAKEOVER OF AUTHORITY FROM GOD! It is ascending to God’s throne to make you a judge! Wow! Can you ascend to his throne to take over his role and go scot free? NEVER! Oh!

You are not the one who should dictate consequences for those who sinned against you! It is not your job to make sure they feel appropriate amounts of guilt’s for what they have done. God will do it for you if you refused to be KIDDNAPPED BY YOUIR PAST! Remember JOSEPH! Let go and let God!

ONE-ON-ONE WITH ME NOW OPEN! OGUDU Mountain 8AM Sundays! LEKKI Mountain NOW ALSO 8ARE Sundays only! I rotate the two mountains weekly. Satan is in trouble! Call +2348056241771; 08152626135 for more information! See page 45 for details also!

Prayer Points: Take song 1: TIS so sweet…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I shall not be kidnapped by my past! I releases everyone who has hurt me in any way (mention the name of any one that has come to your mind now) I forgive them, I pray for their peace and welfare. ( pray this seriously)
3. I receive INTERNAL healings and peace from any kind of hurt today. In Jesus name. Pray about today as led. Now. See page 7 and pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Topic: Kidnapped By The Past!-2 [Our Daily Manna ODM Friday, April 6, 2018]

Basic Scriptures: Luke 23:34-43, Mark 11:24-25

It was Katherine Ponder who gave this wise advice: “When you hold resentment towards another, you are bound to that person or condition to an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” The devil is on a wild mission to hurt you, deceived you. And stop you from moving forward in life, family and ministry.

And one of thing he uses is STIRRING OTHERS TO OFFEND YOU! If he can’t stop you from praying, attending church meetings, fasting, giving, living holy and doing every good thing that you have leant to do, he is going to us the people that you love to get you. This is why forgiveness is important. Yes! It is extremely important! If you cannot be offended, there is nothing the devil can use to stop you.

If you refused to be hurt or offended by what people say or do to you or about you, You have become unstoppable. You Become A Hard Nut For The Kingdom Of Darkness To Crack! Hear the word of Jesus, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” Even on the cross, he refuse to he refused to be offended! One time, they tried to stone him, but he refused to be offended. Another time, they said he was casting out demons using the devils power. He still refused to be offended. His trusted disciples and friends betrayed him, and then another one denied him. Yet, he refused to be offended!

His forgiveness may not have change those people, but if he did not forgive, he would not have being able to fulfill destiny. Hears the word of Louis SMEDES, “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.” Simply amazing! Refuse to be held in any kind of demonic prison of hurt and resentment as 2018 progresses. Let go of everything, forgive and move on with your life. Your future is brighter than every ugly thing that people have done or said to you in the past. I am led to repeat: DON’T BE KIDNAPPED BY YOUR PAST! Let go and let God!

Still give out extra copies of our daily Manna and New Children/teens ODM as into Someone’s life To Help Him/her To Achieve Victory over life battles In This Second Quarter of This Year. An Extra Copy Will Provoke More Decoration For You! The Lord Said This At The Last Word Anointing Night! Remember: God Will Make Happen for You, What you Make Happen for Others! This Is Your Year!

Prayer Points: Take song 1: TIS so sweet…

2. I shall not be kidnapped by my past! I releases everyone who has hurt me in any way (mention the name of any one that has come to your mind now) I forgive them, I pray for their peace and welfare. (Pray this seriously)
3. I receive INTERNAL healings and peace from any kind of hurt today. In Jesus name. Pray about today as led. Now. See page 7 and pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2018
TOPIC: INCLINE AND DECLINE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 30:18-22 PROVERB 4:20 23

There are many voices in the world today, and if you want to fulfill your destiny and enjoy God’s best, you must learn how to identify and follow God’s voice. Notice the word in our second scripture, “…INCLINE your ear to my saying.” The Merriam-Webster and dictionary define the word,” INCLINE” as: “To bend the head or body forward: to bow, to lean, tend or become drawn toward an opinion or course of conduct.”
No Matter What Life Throws At You, You Must Bend Or Determine To Learn Towards His Sayings- The Word! In the remaining days of this year, of you are going to hear God clearly, you will have to disciple yourself to pay attention AND BEND towards WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE WORD- THE BIBLE. You can’t INCLINE (lean or bend) your ear to the news paper and expect to hear Gods’ voice! You can’t INCLINE (lean or bend) your ears to the doctor’s report and expect to hear God’s voice! If you are trusting God for healing, etc, the you need to INCLINE (lean or bend) your ear to the voice of healing in he WORD.
INCLINE TO THE WORD and DECLINE other EVIDENCE of circumstances! What you desire and trust God for is what you should INCLINE your ear unto. REJECT AND DECLINE ANY OTHER VOICE OR REPORT- no matter what is happening oh! His word is full of faith, hope and light. Refuse Discouragement and Refuse to Be Distr4acted and Tempted into paying Attention to Other Voices No Matter How Loud the Seem. Yes! They will pass away! The Only Voice Or Thing That Will Never Pass Away Is The Word Of God! See matt 24: 35.
“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.” Oh! I am excited! Kick the devil in the mouth and tell him that you are going HOLD ON to God AND HIS WORD because all satanic attacks battles will PASS AWAY- they are temporary after the pass away you will still be standing to sing your victory song! INCLINE to the WORD! DECLINE (refuse) others! Pray now!
PRAYER PIONTS: Take song 2: Blessed assurance….
1. Thank God for today and pray about the word has led now.
2. I determine to INCLINE to the WORD and DECLINE whatever is not written in the WORD!
3. I shall not hear the voice of strangers. Every demonic voice assign to corrupt my vision or dream be silenced now!
I BIND DISCOURAGEMENT AND DEPRESSION! Pray in tongues now and scatter every evil network now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2018
Topic: Henry Theiry: I Am Not The Referee! [Our Daily Manna ODM Sunday, April 8, 2018]

Basic Scriptures: Romans 8:26-39

In a football match, the job of the referee or umpire is to make sure that the match is played according to the rules of the game- Football. If anything is done by any one of the players that violates the rules of the game, the umpire blows his whistled and gives a card to the defaulting player. Sometimes, referees and umpires make mistakes and fail. Years ago, during one of the qualifying matches for the 2010 World Cup between France and Ireland, popular French footballer, Theiry Henry, handled the ball and stopped it with his hands; and the passed it on to fellow teammate William Galas who then scored a goal.

The referee did not disqualify the goal. Everyone on the Irish team was shocked! Later when someone went to accuse Henry of cheating, here is what he said, “It was handball, but I am not the referee.” Wow! In other words, men can make mistakes that can cost you a fortune, but when you have God as the Referee or Umpire of your life, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR! He will never make a call that will put you at a loss. He is Referee that can never fail.

In fact, He is a Referee that is ON YOUR SIDE! Yes, in this game of life, Jehovah your God, is BIASED in your favor because FAVOR IS NOT FAIR! And if God be for you, WHO and WHAT can be against you! NOTHING and NOBODY! All things will work in your favor! He is not just your Referee, he is also your Coach. That is why the spirit of God is saying to you today, that in these remaining days of 2018, YOUR VICTORY IS CERTAIN. YOU CANNOT BE DEFEATED; The Referee is on your side!

ONE-ON-ONE POWER CENTER!
ONE-ON-ONE WITH ME NOW OPEN. Ogudu Mountain 8am Sundays! Lekki Mountain NOW ALSO 8am Sundays only! I rotate the two mountains weekly. Satan is in trouble! Call +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135 for more information! See page 45 for details also!

Prayer Points: Take Song 5: When the morning comes.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.

2. I cannot fail on this PLANET! My God is the REFEREE of this game of life! He is on my side and I can never lose in Jesus name.

3. Every referee that has been assigned by hell to make sure that I fail, I RELEASE PARALYSIS AND DISAPPOINTMENT UPON YOU TODAY, in Jesus name (Pray it very, very well).

4. I reject and cancel every plot of fraud, deceit and injustice against me; it will not stand in Jesus name.

5. Turn Isaiah 54:17 into prayers. No Weapon Fashioned Against Me Shall Prosper.

I Condemn Every Tongue Speaking Against My Life And Ministry Now, in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
THE WORD IS HIS LADDER! SHAME IS NOT MY NAME!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 107:15-21 PSALM 103:17

Today’s second scripture says that the mercy of our God is “from everlasting to everlasting”. This means that his mercy cannot be exhausted! It is by his mercy that we are not consumed! You are what you are today and where you are today because of God’s mercy, not because you are the greatest prayer warrior! Take some time to praise the lord for His goodness and mercy, and for his wonderful works to you and your family.
Notice what verse 20 of our 1st scriptures says, “He sent His word, and healed them, and deliver them from their destruction.”HE SENT HIS WORD! His word is powerful! His word is his messenger! His word is his ladder to reach you! His word is as powerful as he is! Whatever God can do, His words do! Hallelujah! His word is strong enough to deal with any issue confronting you!
No man can rise up and question his word! That’s why in this second quarter of the year, you must know that, “the healthy and strong individual is the one who ask for help when he needs it. Whether he’s got an abscess on his knee or in his soul” (Rona Barrett). All the help you need from God to run your 2018 CHANGE OF GARMENT race to the end, is in his GRACE and is stored up in his WORD!
Wow! Most people are so LAZY to spend time with that word! Any serious believer should spend to finish the bible at least ONCE EVERY YEAR! Why can’t you do at least 3-5 chapters a day! Use THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR! Oh! That is why before I see any one at the MANNA MOUNTAIN ONE-ON- ONE WEEKLY service; you MUST pass through the MOTIVATIONAL SERVICE of 45 minutes to 1 hour of the WORD (serious uncommon teachings or preaching! IF God has sent his word to you, then you must allow that word to do what it has been sent to do! You must hear the Word, believe it, meditate on it, confess it, act on it and YOU WILL NEVER END UP IN SHAME in Jesus name! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
1. In your own words, pray about today words as led now.  Our Daily Manna For April 9 ODM Daily Reading 2018
2. I scatter PROCASTINATION now! I shall spend time with the WORD from now on in Jesus
Name
3. Every demonic pronouncement working against my health, finance or against my life, family and ministry, be conceal by the word of the holy ghost (pray it seriously)
4. Pray about today as led now!
I am sorry for the late post.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2018
TOPIC: WHEN GOD COULD NOT HELP THEM: A WAR OF WORDS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 SAMUEL 17:45-54
As long as you are in this world, be sure that you are going to face battles. However, you have not being called to be defeated on the battles ground. You have been called to win, conquer and prevail! This war that you have been called to, is a war of words! It is the soldier who knows how to speak words of power that will prevail.
For FORTY DAYS, Goliath spoke words of power and paralyses Saul and the entire military apparatus of Israel. Even God could not help his people; until David showed up and started speaking words of greater power! That is why the spirit of God is saying to somebody today, “Never let the devil have the last say in your life! Never let your enemy have the final say in your life!” Refuse to shut up when you are standing before your giant. Open your mouth and speak words of GREATER POWER What you say can CHANGE THE STORY OF THE GAME!
No wonder NUMBERS 14:28 says the Lord, ‘just have you spoken in my healing, so I will do to you.” Did you get that? Your God is ALMIGHTY but he says He will come to YOUR LEVEL via your words! PROVERBS 6:2 (NKJV) says: “You are snared by the words of your own mouth; you are taken by the word of your mouth.’’ Your mouth is the PRISON or the PALACE of your life! If the devil can stop you from speaking words of faith and courage, he can defeat you!
This battle of life is a battle of words, and all you need to do is to: say what God has said, Say what God is saying and how will step into the scene and silence that enemy that is causing tears for your Destiny! Again, open your mouth now and begin to degree words of victory over those situations in your life. Victory is yours! Start NOW!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4: Stand up for Jesus….
1. In your own words pray over today’s word as led.
2. LORD God, I receive strength to win any WAR OF WORDS! My mouth will not be dumb on the day of battle! The enemies will NEVER HAVE THE LAST SAY concerning me! 
3. Pray seriously now and speak words of victory and deliverance over every situation that you face with now (See page 135 and the use of PROPHETIC DECLARATION page today). Pray about today seriously as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2018
TOPIC: THE LEPERS: SHAME IS OVER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 17:11-19

Has God ever asked you to do something unreasonable? You knew that if you have stepped out and done that thing, everyone would have called you stupid, crazy and dump? Well the ten lepers in today’s scriptures were asked to do the most unreasonable thing they had ever done. It wasn’t just unreasonable, it was risky! In old testaments times, a leper could only show himself/herself to the priest if he was healed and cleansed. Jesus did not touch these ten lepers he did not pray for them to go and wash somewhere first ( like NAAMAN).
He just said, go and show yourself to the priests” (verse 14). Mighty God, these lepers stepped out in obedience and verse 14 tells us, “As they went, they were cleansed.” Note: As they went…! They had to obey FIRST BEFORE RESULTS FOLLOWED! What has God told you to go and do? It is time to step out and do it whether it make sense to you or not! God is never going to tell you to do something that will fail! When he told Moses to stretch out the rod over the red sea, it was a stupid thing to do! It was unreasonable, but that step of faith released enough power to create an expressway through the red sea.
When he told Isaac to stay in the land of famine and so it was a risky, stupid and dangerous thing to do. It was unreasonable, but that one step of faith turn Isaac into a wealthiest man in the land. He became so wealthy that the philistines began to envy him. Oh, hear Martin Luther king Jr. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”Then Kenneth Copeland wrote: “When you decide to work by faith, you don’t get rid of trails. You learn to overcome them,” Ah, I love the musings (thought) of GOBERT K. Chesterton: “To love means loving the unlovable! Faith means believing the unbelievable!
Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” Step out today and do that thing that God has put in your heart to do! Walk by faith! Refuse to give in to fear! You will NEVER end up in shame! 
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: Tis so sweet…
2. I WALK by FAITH and not by sight daily this year! Lord, incline my ear to hear your instruction today. Speak and strengthen me to do it all. Our Daily Manna Devotional 11th April 2018
3. My steps shall be ordered by the lord and establish in glory today in Jesus name.
4. Pray generally now about today and about any issue bothering your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2018
TOPIC: THEY INTERRUPTED THE CRUSADE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 5: 17-26

Faith is the powerful and creative force in the whole universe. Faith is something that can be seen, and until your faith is seen, it may not produce the result that you desire. Verse 20 of today’s scriptures says, “When he saw their Faith, He said…” He said! Speak victory over your situation is seeing your faith.
(When your faith speaks, faith is HEARD. When your faith acts (as we can see in today’s scripture), your faith is seen. If the enemy cannot stop you from showing your faith, he cannot stop your miracle. It took boldness and determination for those men to bring the sick man to Jesus. They had to tear off the roof. They refuse to be discouraged by the crowd. They took a risk! Yes! THEN INTERRUPTED THE CRUSADE!

But Jesus did not get angry at them. He did not get them disrespectful! Rather, He SAW their faith, and he told the sick man, “Your sins are forgiven you.” I Love the words of ELLA WILCOX, “There is no chance, no destiny, no faith that can circumvent, or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul.” Determine into hold on to your God and determine to hold out till your glory comes! Amen!
YOUR NEW NAME MUST BE FAVOUR!
PRAYER POINTS: take Song : Blessed assurance…
1. IN your own words, pray over today’s word as you have being ministered to right now.
2. I am NOT a QUITER! Father, let the power of your grace secure me from every kind of disgrace. The door of favour and increase shall not be shut against me in Jesus name.
3. Every demonic device that has being deployed to turn every door of greatness in my life in to a wall of shame, EXPLODE BY FIRE NOW, IN JESUS NAME. 
4. I refuse every thought of quitting will not quit will hold on to my God until my testimonies comes, in Jesus name. ODM Daily devotional For Champions 12 April 2018
5. Pray about today seriously now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2018
TOPIC: WHY GIFTED PEOPLE FAIL-1!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 39:11-23 PROVERBS 18:16

It was Arthur SCHOPEN who penned: “Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hit target no one else can see.” Your gift will get you noticed, separate you from the rest of the pack and give you a head start above others. But your advantages will last so long!
Songwriter Irving Berlin understood this truth when he said: The toughest thing about success is you have got to keep walking that talent.” That is true! Mega bestselling author Stephen King, asserts that, Talent is cheaper than table salt.” That means TALENT is COMMON and is not enough for you to win on this planet! What separates THE TALENTED INDIVIDUAL from THE SUCCESS ONE is a lot of hard work, THE GOD FACTOR and CHARACTER! Oh, that word: “CHARACTER!” Without it, millions who have “charisma are today, in the register of FAILURES! 
I have seen GIFTED/charismatic people who are in the valley of STRUGGLES in life and ministry! Their friend’s families and bosses see their gifts but wonder why they are not making it! Their talents open the door, but their wrong choices shut it! Joseph was handsome and talented/gifted! But when he ran from Potiphar’s wife! That is CHARACTER! Character is not your reputation. Reputation is not what people think you are and MOST PEOPLE PRETEND, BUT CHARACTER IS WHAT YOU REALLY ARE! D. L. Moody said, “Character is who you are in the dark.” Character is who you are when nobody is watching.
Character is who you are when you not in church! Character is the real you, Monday to Saturday night! And God knows your character! Charisma may impress men, but it doesn’t impress God. So determine to make sure that your character is in line with THE WORD as your MIRROR!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 5: When the morning comes….
1. Pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from any way in which you have been an ACTOR/HYPOCRITE
3. Lord God, reopen my door that my CHARACTER has closed by my errors in Jesus name( pray it seriously for 7 days, twice daily).
4. Every opposition against my DECORATION, DRY UP in Jesus name. Our Daily Manna Devotional April 13th ODM 2018
5. You satanic plain to RUBBISH my testimony and close my God sent door through BAD CHARACTER, S-C-A-T-T-E-R NOW in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2018
TOPIC: WHY GIFTED PEOPLE FAIL-2!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NEHEMIAH 5:6-19
Humanly speaking, Aaron was more CHARISMATIC than MOSES! Exodus 4:10 say: And Moses said unto the LORD, O my lord, I am not eloquent… but I am slow of speech, and of a slow tongue.”Then see verse 14: “And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses, and he said, ‘Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well ….”
Oh God! He knew that Aaron was a BETTER SPEAKER and more GIFTED IN SPEECH than Moses, yet he chose Moses! So God is not moved by your CHARISMA/TALENT! Some of the most charismatic people of the twentieth century were also THE MOST DANGEROUS PEOPLE the earth has known. Oh! Mention Hitler, Chairman Mao, Karl MARX, MUSSOLINI, etc. they were all charismatic but BRUTAL DICTATORS like PHARAOH!
The Holy Ghost wants you to train your heart afresh to long for a deeper character pursuit. Consider Nehemiah’s talent/charisma! He rebuilt Jerusalem walls less than two months- an astounding feat! Marvelous! Now consider Nehemiah’s character! Why some of his peers lined their pocket by lending money at such exorbitant interested: “it is not good that (what) ye do” (Nehemiah 5:9). Then he announced (paraphrased), “I didn’t act that way.
I also devoted myself to walking on the wall” (Nehemiah 5:15-16). So the Holy Ghost is saying: TALENT/CHARISMA IS NOT ENOUGH! God does not want you to be a TALENTED MAN OR WOMAN WHO WILL END UP IN HELL! Do you want to be a successful man or woman who will cry at the last: OH! I MISSED HEAVEN?” So, He, Jehovah the GARMENT CHANGER, passes you through some hash battles to build your CHARACTER! Want to develop your character? Follow Nehemiah’s footsteps! Be different! Let your hands be clean!
Let your words be your bond! Be faithful! Don’t take advantage of others! Run from whatever you know is wrong even if there is no immediate gain! Never compare yourself to others! Stay daily with the word! Read great books and watch great DVDs like the last January anointing night! Always remember: Talent is cheaper than table salt and charisma without character is equal to an EVERLASTING-HAD-I-KNOWN!” pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of worship to your God as led.
1. Thank God for today’s devotional as you are led. 
2. Repent from where you have failed in CHARACTER in your past!
in your past!
3. Lord God, reopen any door that my CHARACTER has closed by my errors in Jesus name (pray it seriously for 7 days, twice daily).
4. You satanic plan to RUBBISH my testimony and close my God sent door through BAD CHARACTER; S-C-A-T-E-R NOW IN JESUS name!
5. Pray any other prayer as led now! Pray about today now! Cancel LOSS OF FAVOUR from a helper.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Apr 15, 2018
TOPIC: GHANA MUST GO! NOW, THEY MUST GO!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 8:49-56

Many years ago, Ghanaians national ran to Nigeria droves in other to escape the then worsening economic climate of their country. At that time, the military government of Nigeria issued an order that all Ghanaians should leave. Many of them left in a hurry and packed their belongings in plastic bags which was and still popularly called: “GHANA MUST GO!” The rest is now history because the reverse is now the case.
Millions of Nigerians are now running to Ghana. Ghana is getting better now and THEY JUST LAUNCHED THEIR SPACE SATELLITE! Oh! Vs 54 of today’s scriptures says: “and he put them all out, and took out by the hand, and called, saying, ‘maid, arise.” The first time I saw those scriptures years ago, I ask myself: “SINCE HE IS THE ALMIGHTY, WHY WAS HE NOT ABLE TO RISE THE DEATH WITHOUT PITTING CERTAIN PEOPLE AWAY?” But the truth is that even the almighty God cannot do much in a WRONG ENVIRONMENT!
HE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT SEE CERTAIN POWER AND GRACE in your life, Family and ministry without certain people leaving your life! Abraham had a clearer vision of what God wanted him to do after LOT left him. Just as Ghanaians had to go for a greater Ghanaian nation, so LOT HAD TO GO for Abraham to move to the next phase of his life!
Some people must go for you to see your next level! The people that you are EMOTIONAL BOUNDED to, but until some of them leave your life, you cannot see your DECORATED LAND! Learn!
PRAYER POINTS: Take a powerful song of worship as you are led.
2. Holy Ghost, shake away from my life, family and ministry any man or woman that is not in your agenda for my tomorrow in Jesus name (pray it seriously for 5 days, NIGHT and DAY).
3. LORD, SEND AWAY EVERY LOT from my destiny today.
4. Pray in tongues concerning your destiny today.
5. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2018
THE FAKE HAWAII ALARM! THERE IS ONLY ONE LION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 PETER 5:1-11

Hawaiians residents woke up to a next message warning of an imminent missile attack on Saturday January 13th 2018. The NEXT MESSAGE warning read: “Ballistic missile threat in bound to Hawaii. Seek shelter immediately, this is not a drill."
The Hawaii Emergency Management agency tweeted out a statement saying later that there was “no missile threat” to the area after news of the alert had flooded Twitter: Hawaiian Governor, David IGE, later said the warning and subsequent panic was caused by an employee pressing the “wrong button” during a shift change. Wow! Indeed, I saw residents HAWAII and tourist running for cover on TV!
Some people even sent loved ones, FINAL GOODBYE TEXTS. Cheese Carlson, in Honolulu for a class and away from her children, said she called to make sure they were inside after taking the alert. “I thought, ‘oh my God! This is it. Something bad is about to happen and we could all die now,” she said. For nearly 40 minutes, it seem the world was about to end in Hawaii, an island paradise which became jittery over the threat of nuclear tipped missiles from North Korea. 
But what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that SATAN ALSO SENT OUT FAKE ALERTS DAILY, CONCERNING YOUR LIFE, FAMILY AND MINISTRY! He uses delay or circumstances to create fear and panic and attack your faith in God! That is why today’s scripture describe him AS (LIKE) A ROARING LION SEEKING WHOM TO DEVOUR! VS 8 (KJV) says:”be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, The only LION is JESUS CHRIST, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH!
Every other ‘LION” is fake and NOISE MAKER! GLORY IS TO God! What Satan does is to ROAR and causes you to fear your future! He ROARS and causes you to question the integrity of your God! He ROARS and causes you to go into depression! He ROARS and causes you to run to WORRY/ ANXIETY LAND! NO, use today’s scripture to resist him and declare to him that he is under your feet and that in every battle or trial, you refuse to PANIC!
Resist every SATANIC FAKE ALERT and BE STILL TO KNOW THAT JEHOVAH IS GOD!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: TIS so sweet to trust….
2. Satan, you are a liar! All the counsels of God concerning me shall come to pass. I refuse to PANIC and reject confusion.
3. The only LION is the LION of the tribe of JUDAH. I resist every other NOISE or EVIL ROAR from the devil in Jesus name. 
4. Pray in tongues concerning your destiny today.
5. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2018
TOPIC: THE COMPASS OR THE CLOCK
BASIC SCRIPTURE: COLLOSSIANS 4:5, EPHESIANS 5:15-21

If you have always carefully studied the life of great men, one thing is common to them all: TIME MANAGEMENT. Your greatest possession is your next 24 hours. How will you spend them?
Wise people INVEST their time, while unwise people SPEND their time! Will you allow television, pointless emails, unimportant tasks, your own impulses, the wrong people or other meaningless distractions to consume your day (WASTE OR SPEND YOUR TIME)? Or will you take control of your time and make today count (INVEST YOUR TIME)?

Leadership experts say that focusing on your top 20% of your priority brings an 80% return on your effort. So when you get up each morning, look in the mirror and say, “today, I will live my life according to God’s will, and give my energy to the things that helps me fulfill it”. The truth is, there will always be things “crying” for your attention. And I don’t think it should be new to you how people with nothing to do, usually want to spend their time with you!
The wise man asked this: “what comes first, the compass or the clock? Before one can truly manage time, (the clock), it is important to know where you are going, what your priorities and goals are, in which direction you are headed (the compass). Where you are headed is more important than how fast you are going. Rather than always focusing on what’s urgent, learn to focus on what is really important”.
Indeed, there are many URGENT but UNIMPORTANT things daily! Kick them out and stop reacting or panicking about every actions! That is why you need to focus like a laser on your God-given purpose! You priorities determine how you spend your time! How you spend your time determined how you spend your day! How you spend your day determines how you spend your life! So, set your priorities prayerful and maintain them carefully.

Success comes from doing the right things right and letting the rest go! If you are not sure what the right things are for you, imagine yourself looking back on your life years from now: which things would you regret not doing? Eliminate non-essentials! ROOT OUT TIME WASTERS! Manage and start investing your time today! 
PRAY FOR, AND ENCOURAGE THE PASTOR OF YOUR LOCAL CHURCH TODAY!
PRAYER POINTS: take your best worship song to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led
2. Agenda of TIME WASTERS expire over my life/ministry in Jesus name. I will manage my time well to fulfill my God given goals (PRAY IT SERIOUSLY)
3. I receive grace to maximize every day of my life and cancel every satanic trick that has robbed me of divine opportunities. ODM Daily For Today 17 April 2018
4. Pray for your country and those in need financially and suffering from any health challenge today.
5. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2018
TOPIC: WORRY: WILDERNESS OF CEMETERIES!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7, LUKE 5:1-9

Worry is one of the hindrances to prayer and visibly a waste of time. No wonder Jesus said it adds nothing to you. (Mathew 6:27). Worry is the ASSASSIN of dreams! It is the KIDNAPPER of your JOY and the MOCKER of your decoration STORY!
Yes, it is the DEMONIC HIJACKER of your mind and CAPTOR of your HEALTH! Wayne Dyer disgraced worry thus: “it makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there is nothing you can do about them, and while worry about things you do control? The activity of worrying keeps you immobilized”. Yes! Worry demobilizes you and SLOWS YOU DOWN! It turns a journey of 40 days to a journey of 40 years! It turns a blessed land of milk and honey to a land called, WILDERNESS AND CEMETERIES!
Worry creates a land where OBITUARIES STORIES are written nonstop! Ah! Worry leads you gently to your last bus-stop called ACUTE DESERTION AND DEPRESSION! The end of worry is DESERTION because God CANNOT dwell where WORRY dwells, so he departs! GOD dwells at the place called “FAITH and TRUST” no matter how little they are! This is the second quarter of 2018 and you are beginning to think of your age or worry about that DELAY in the answer to your
prayer!
But know that this enemy called worry scatters your moods, destroy creativity and depletes your sense of completion which comes from within. Why do you wrestle so much with things you can’t change? Hear George Washington: “worry is the interest paid by those who borrow trouble.” Did you get that? Don’t go to bed with half of your day wrapped around your head. Oh, monster WORRY! But here is GOD’S prescription for worry – Philippians 4:6 (paraphrased by me): “don’t worry about anything, instead pray about everything.

Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done in ADVANCE.” You can declare like Henry Ford Daily: “I believe God is managing my affairs and that he doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about?” NOTHING! Since Romans 8:28 will never cease from the Bible, why not trust God that ALL THINGS will work for your BEST in the end. Pray now
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led
2. WORRY will not turn my destiny to a WILDERNESS in Jesus name!
3. I repent from past worries and I begin to pull strongholds of worry and anxiety concerning the issues of my destiny.
4. Lord, I resist depression, discouragement and fear of the future in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2018
TOPIC: ABISHAI WAS WRONG! KNOW HIS TIMETABLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 3:6-13

It took most of us ample time before we realized that God doesn’t work on our timetables. After being anointed king of Israel, instead of immediately going to Jerusalem and claiming his throne, David was forced to spend years living like a fugitive and hiding in the cave because Saul was out to take his life.
More than once, he must have asked himself, “What about the promise God gave me?” Then an interesting thing happened: One of David’s soldiers found Saul asleep near a cave where David was hiding; he came to David saying, “God has delivered your enemy into your hand…let me strike him” [1 Samuel 26:8]. That was an opportunity to get rid of the man who wanted to kill him. That was an opportunity for David to come out of hiding and claim his throne. After all, he was already appointed and anointed to be king!
It  all made sense, except for one thing- it wasn’t God’s plan and His timing! What a God! And what an uncommon man DAVID was! As much as David wanted to rule Israel, he knew that in order to succeed, he had to do it God’s way. This story should make you think twice and pray before acting. When Abishai offered to kill Saul, he had David’s welfare at heart. So be careful; your friends can give you advice contrary to God’s will. ALWAYS WAIT TILL GOD SPEAKS! Never allow anyone, however well intentioned, to persuade you to do what you know is wrong or what you are NOT SURE OF!
plans for us are of good and not evil, then we would not do anything contrary to His will, and will gladly follow in His steps as He leads us. Wait for His timing! Seek His timetable in all things!

PRAY AND ENCOURAGE THE PASTOR OF YOUR LOCAL CHURCH TODAY.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the morning comes…
1. Pray and thank God about today’s word as you are led. Our Daily Manna Devotional 19 April 2018
2. Lord, keep me at the center of Your will for my life, family and ministry!
3. I refuse to RUSH or HURRY! I choose to wait upon God concerning the following issues of my destiny (Mention them now)
4. I come against all forms of confusion in Jesus name! I tune my spirit to the leading of the Holy Ghost (pray in the Spirit seriously now). Our Daily Manna Devotional 19 April 2018
5. Pray for all students seeking admission into higher institutions.
6. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2018
TOPIC: VIGIL WAR: WAR AGAINST EVIL ALTARS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1 KINGS 18:17-40

Welcome! We live in a polluted and wicked world and the devil and his agents are determined to go to any length to stop and bring you down. They are determined to turn your DECORATION to DESECRATION but they shall fail.

One way the devil does this is by making you to be in-between two altars. They consult the altar of God and they visit native doctors for help. They do the 21-day or 14-day fasting and prayers, but they still pour libation, sacrifice and pay homage to the altars of their father’s and mother’s house. Paul the Apostle makes this point very clear: “Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cups of devils” (1 Cor. 10:21). Today’s scripture verse 21 also reveals: “And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, “How long halt ye between two opinions? If the LORD be God, follow Him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.” 
Note: “And the people answered him not a word.” Why? Because the spirit of Baal, idol worship, evil spiritism, religion and evil altars had polluted their hearts and minds against the God who disgraced and destroyed the powers, gods, idols and evil altars of Egypt. Oh, they forgot the God who washed Pharaoh and his armies in the Red Sea and whose ROD (SERPENT) swallowed up the RODS (SERPENT) of the magicians and astrologers!
You must make up your mind this year to completely, wholeheartedly and truly follow God. Join millions of ODM users worldwide tonight (12am-1am) to say “NO” to any ancestral altar, war against your DECORATION this year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4: Stand up for Jesus…
1. In your own words, pray concerning today’s word now. ODM Daily Reading For Champions 20 April 2018
2. I pull down every demonic ALTAR contending with my jubilee in Jesus name.
3. I SCATTER by the HOLY TORNADO, every demonic ALTAR waging war against my decoration this year in Jesus name.
4. I call down FIRE from heaven to consume every ancestral or family ALTAR that is BLOCKING MY TESTIMONY HOUR.
5. Pray in Tongues seriously now against EVIL ALTARS! ODM Daily Reading For Champions 20 April 2018
6. Pray for everyone participating in these midnight prayers worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2018
TOPIC: THE POISONOUS OYSTERS: WHAT’S ON YOUR TABLES

BASIC SCRIPTURE: John 6:48 -58

A woman from Dallas, Texas, died recently after contracting a deadly flesh –eating disease as a result of eating contaminated raw oysters. She passed away after 21 days of battling flesh-eating bacteria that made her end up in hospital. The eating-flesh disease was said to have taken over legs. According to the story, the woman visited friends in Louis and bought some oysters in the city of Westwego after days of crabbing along the coast.
Soon after eating them, she began to have trouble breathing and developed rashes. At first, it was thought that she was having an allergic reaction. However with time, hers became badly compromised and her kidneys shut down. She was diagnosed with VIBRIOSIS a disease caused by aggressive flesh –eating bacteria. The deadly bacteria disease is contracted if someone eats raw or undercooked shellfish. Yes, all mortals MUST die someday, but the question is, what killed her?
IT WAS HER DIET (what she ate). Diet can be spiritual or physical! Now, SINCE THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL, the Holy Ghost is asking you: “what are you eating spiritually” What you eat is a strong determinant of your spiritual health! It will determine your victory or defeat in times of life’s battles! Also, since LONG LIFE is your portion, what you have on your dining table everyday can determine whether you are heading to an early grave or longevity! 
The World Health Organization said that consuming a healthy diet throughout the life course help prevent malnutrition in all its forms as well as a range of non-communicable diseases and conditions.” That means, eating the right food cam lead to a healthier, longer life! Close today’s devotional with this spiritual diet emphasizes! Today’s scripture is focused on what you should eat to have life everlasting- “The bread of life.”
What are you feeding on? Pornography, worldliness, dating multiple men and women, drunkenness, bitterness, masturbation lesbianism, homosexualism, fraud and deceit, amorous TV/Radio programmes,Etc? Ah, all this will lead to everlasting death! Watch the book you read! Watch the things you FEED YOUR EYES ON! They will slow down your RACE and quench your FIRE for GOD! Change your diet today!
PRAYER POINTS
1. Pray over today’s word as led now. ODM Daily For Champions 21st April 2018 By Dr Chris
2. REPENT from FEEDING on things that slow you down or dried you up in the past!
3. OH God, I refuse to eat anything forbidden by Your Word from this day!
4. Father, I rededicate my life, family and ministry to You! Help my weakness! Pray about today seriously as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2018
TOPIC: NEVER GO WITHOUT YOUR ANGEL

BASIC SCRIPTURE PSALM 91:1-12

Not too long ago, in the restive oil rich Niger Delta region of Nigeria, a senior police officer was killed by some unknown persons. The officer, an Assistant Commissioner of Police, was an Area Commander. The officer was shot twice at close range on a Sunday night around 8pm, and died the following Tuesday afternoon.
According to an eye witness account, the officer was trailed by his attackers to a roundabout opposite the palace of the king of the town where he served. The police authorities later said it was a case of armed robbery. Their spokesman said the robbers wanted to take away the car he was riding in but resistance from him made the robbers shoot him. Normally, a police officer of that rank wouldn’t go out without his security details. Unfortunately, on that fateful evening, this high-ranking Area Commander went out alone.

He was said to be returning from the outing when he was shot! Indeed, the allowed events of our lives always leave us with lessons. Probably, if the officer had gone with his security details, the robbers wouldn’t have attacked him successfully! And what the Holy Ghost wants to remind you is that you must be sure of God’s presence and approval before stepping out into any place, project or goal. 
The Bible is full of promises about the accompanying presence of God. For instance, 2 Chronicles 16:9 says, “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong on the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him…”

Today’s scripture Verse 11 says “For He shall give His angels charge over thee, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone”. Moses said to God categorically, “if thy presence go not with me carry us up not up hence (Exo 33:15). Of course, he had not gotten God’s assurance earlier in Exodus 33:14, where God had told him, “My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.” Yes! HIS PRESENCE IS YOUR REST! His PRESENCE is your PEACE! His PRESENCE IS YOUR SECURITY!

Resist WHATEVER will GRIEVE THE LORD or YOUR ANGEL! Yes! YOUR ANGELS IS ALWAYS WATCHING! Resist that SECRET SIN, bitterness, unforgiveness, etc, as you go out daily! Always remember that in all you do and wherever you go, YOUR ANGEL IS WATCHING! Live holy! Don’t break the HEDGE of your security and Peace! ODM Daily Reading For Today 22nd April 2018

PRAYER POINTS
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now. ODM Daily Reading For Today 22nd April 2018
2. I resist every satanic plan to break my SECURITY WALL today and this week!
3. I repent from ways in which I have GRIEVED You in the past!
4. Lord, empower my ANGELS as I go out daily! 
5. Oh LORD, disappoint those who are planning an early graver for my life.
6. Pray about today and about any other prayer point(s) as led now.
Pray for all who sowed the January SRS seed, Tithe or FIRSTFRUIT, etc.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2018
THE CARPENTER IS HERE! I SEE RESTORATION

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 10:9-10, 1 TIMOTHY 6:16-21

Have you ever lost something precious? Maybe it was stolen from you or you just misplaced it and you couldn’t find it? Or have you had a close family member or friend die suddenly or unexpectedly against your prayers and desires? If it has ever happened, then you must have been tempted to think it was God who took that person away because “He works in mysterious ways to perform His wonders.”
According to today’s 1st scripture, that is not always true! God is a giver, not a robber. When God gives, He gives! He doesn’t give so that He can hurt! He is the one who gives us richly all things to enjoy (second scripture). Never get confused into thinking that God is the one taking people’s lives or taking away precious jewels from you. Jesus made it clear in John 10:10 that, ‘the thief (that is the devil) comes not but for to steal, and kill, and destroy. But I am come that they might have it more abundantly.’
The whole story of the gospel is summarized as RESTORATION: “Jesus Christ became incarnate for one purpose, to make a way back to God that man might stand before Him as he was created to do, the friend and lover of God Himself” (Oswald Chambers) yes! BACK TO GOD! The LORD will BRING BACK TO YOU ALL YOU HAVE LOST since 2018 began or in your past! 

By a carpenter mankind was made, and only by that carpenter can mankind be remade” (Desiderius Erasmus). Jesus Christ was that Carpenter! I decree: The CARPENTER OF ALL DESTINIES will make sure YOUR NEW NAME SHALL BE CALLED FAVOUR! Favour is sure when you cannot get by your EFFORT is dropped in your hands by MERCY!
Don’t Miss the Lagos Anointing Service of this Saturday because the ANOINTING FOR UPGRADED AND SPECIAL FAVOUR shall locate you and your children! Venue is LEKKI MOUNTAIN, LAGOS! Theme: “MY NEW NAME MUST BE FAVOUR!” this carpenter will bypass millions to locate you!

He will favour you like Ruth, single you out like JABEZ, qualify you like Solomon and disgrace your attackers like David! What the world will call your TURNING POINT is about to happen! Hold on and hold out! Pray now see you there!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now. ODM Daily 23rd April 2018 By Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe
2. O Carpenter of Destinies; SHOW ME THE SECRETS OF FAVOUR!
3. Lord, by favour settle me concerning the following issues of my destiny (mention them now).
4. Lord God; RESTORE and REMOULD my destiny by your ARM and FIRE in Jesus name.
5. I decree: every demonic thief working tiredlessly to rob me of my blessings BE PARALYSED NOW BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST today! Cancel Every Pregnancy Miscarriage This Week Now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2018
ABANDONED IN 90 DEGREES HEAT: HOME IS NEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 12:4-13

An Oklahoma church group recently rescued a baby who was abandoned on the side of a highway. A woman who wished to be anonymous told the police that while she and her church group were travelling home in a van on interstate 40, they say a car seat outside in the sweltering heat.
Then they pulled over, hoping that the occupant of the car seat was a doll. But what they saw inside was a shocker! At the back seat was a little baby abandoned in heat of over 90 degrees! “I couldn’t believe people could be that evil,” the woman said, “it was 90 degrees outside.” The church group called the police who took the baby to a hospital for urgent examination.

And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that: WHEN YOU SEE SUCH WICKED ACTS THEY ARE SIGNS THAT HOOME IS NEAR! Today’s scripture Vs.10 describes a vital sign of the end time: “Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand;” note: the wicked shall do wickedly! That means there shall be more wicked events and unbelievable evil stories! And each time you hear of any wicked, unbelievable story, don’t be shocked.
Instead, use such as a story to check your garment to see if you are ready for the RAPTURE! How can a woman drop a child in the heat of 90 degrees? What kind of heart is that? Is it the human heart or the heart of stone? No! It is a sign to you that you are in the end times and that is why you must deal with those stubborn household enemies of your life when you know the source of your battles!
Cut off whatever you know can take your name from the book of life! IN THESE END TIMES, THE WICKED DO NOT REST! YOU MUST BE VIGILANT! What can make you to escape the arrows of the wicked is called SPECIAL DIVINE FAVOUR! When God show you FAVOUR, EVIL ARROWS will return back to the sender!

Ask Esther and Mordecai! When God shows you FAVOUR you will overtake those who you are envying now! When God show you favour, enemies will BOW and confess that there is no God but your God! Ask the three Hebrew Children and ask Nebuchadnezzar! 
Don’t Miss the Lagos Anointing Service of this Saturday because the ANOINTING FOR UPGRADED AND SPECIAL FAVOUR shall locate you and your children! Venue is LEKKI MOUNTAIN, LAGOS! Theme: “MY NEW NAME MUST BE FAVOUR!” He will favour you like Ruth, single you out like JABEZ, qualify you like Solomon and disgrace your attackers like David! What the world will call your TURNING POINT is about to happen! Hold on and hold out! Pray now see you there!
PRAYER POINTS: take song 5: when the morning comes. 
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Repent from whatever you know can blot your name from the book of Life.
3. Lord, BY FAVOUR settle me concerning the following issues of my destiny (mention them now)
4. Ask for the grace never to give up in your battles and pray about today and any other issues.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2018
TOPIC: I REFUSE EMERGENCY DEATH!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: HEBREW 9:27; PSALM 91:1-END

Welcome to today’s devotional with the shepherd of your soul. In this year 2018, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that there a difference between been killed and dying. To be killed means to die before your time and to die means to fulfill the number of your days. In this year of DECORATION, the Holy Ghost is asking you to cancel DEATH BY MISTAKE which is also millions of ODM users today on this matter.

Death by mistake or emergency death is also called, THE DEATH OF FOOL (2samuel 3:33). I am led to ask: if Jesus tarries on his return, will you be killed or will you die on this earth? Note the life expectancy of an African is now between 59 and 60 years. European life expectancy is between 75 and 81 years. North America life expectancy is between 77 and 81 years. In fact, some years ago (2005), The UNO (United Nations Organization) forecasted the most Africans would not see their 48th birthday.

But that is changing rapidly for better. While the United Nations continue to release reports of caution and fear, you must listen to what the “covenant of long life” says concerning you and your family this year. Heb 9:27 proclaims: “it is appointed for a man to die but once…” Notice that it did not say, “It is appointed for a man to be killed but once.” So refuse to be killed by armed robbers, laziness (not exercising), sickness, HIV (immorality), accidents, hired assassins or manipulation such as witches and wizards, etc.

Psalm 91:16 declares: “with a long life will I satisfy him and shew him my salvation.” Also see Exodus 23:26: “there shall nothing cast their young nor be barren in thy land; the number of thy days, I will fulfilled.” Then, Isaiah 46:4 summarizes: “And even to your old age, I am He, and even to hoar hairs (gray hairs) will I carry you. I have made and I will bear: even I will carry and deliver you.”

Yes! This is the covenant of long life. Death in old age with satisfaction! Remind God daily of this word (covenant of long life) in this year 2018. Stand in gap for your loved ones using the same covenant! You will not struggle in the valley of life again! Yow will not die before your time! You cannot be touched and you cannot be killed! Your life/ministry is too hot for satan this year! But stay within the hedge! Watch! Avoid sin!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 3: it is well with my soul…

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray about it as led. ODM Daily Devotional For Today 25th April 2018
2. I shall not be killed by (mention anything) before my God-appointed time in Jesus name (pray it seriously).
3. In this year 2018, I arrest the spirit of death and death agents such as sickness, witches and wizards etc. pull down any plan of death this year (pray it seriously). pray about today as led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2018
TOPIC: THAT “SOLOMONIC COMPROMISE”

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1KINGS 3:16-28

There is something called “Solomonic” kind of compromise: “if we can’t have it, you can’t have it, so why don’t we split it”? That is the summary of today’s scripture and sadly that is the summary of the lifestyles of many believers in churches, offices, business and job centers or at homes.
It is the life that speaks of the inability to make sacrifices for the sake of others. The Lady who owned the baby in today’s scripture was not ready to accept the “solomonic compromise” because it was evil! The SOLOMONIC COMPROMISE is a SNARE to TRAP the evil minded and it is a “MICROSCOPE” that REVEALS the selfish! The second harlot, whose child was dead, fell into that trap and the “microscope” revealed her cruel and cold heart!

The king tested her by pretending that he was going to divide the baby, and it was a hidden trap which she fell into cheaply. Her mindset was: “if we can’t have it, you can’t have it, so why don’t we split it”? She wanted the baby divided because she could not have hers! But why split (divide) the baby? Why split that relationship, marriage, church or business? The Holy Ghost wants you to know that there are times when you must lose to gain this year! 
Let God use today’s devotional to handle your life and pass you though his divine grinding mill for a work in putting others first. The SOLOMNONIC COMPROMICE will hinder your DECORATION and land you in regrets and disgrace. Refuse it! When some criminals CLONED my voice last year and published evil fabrications against me, I arrested them and took them to court. But the LORD appeared to me and said: “VENGANCE IS MINE; LET THEM GO!” it was very painful to me, but I had to obey and let them go, especially after they confessed and apologized in the presence of my trusted deacons!
This world is wicked but you must remember that JESUS IS GOD SPELLED OUT IN A LANGUAGE WE CAN UNDERSTAND: LOVE! Let that be your life this year: LOVE spelled out in a language that the world can understand! Like Solomon’s wisdom that excelled the wisdom of all the kings of the earth, so shall your life be this year!

Refuse to be a DIVIDER everywhere you go! Understand this: a self-centered life is totally empty! Reject the SOLOMONIC COMPROMSE in 2018! Put others first sometimes, even if it means it is a sacrificial price you must pay and you will NEVER know SHAME! Amen! Pray now! YOUR NEW NAME MUST BE FAVOUR!
PRAYER POINTS: take song 1: Tis so sweet...
1. Lord, deliver me from the power of greed/self this year!
2. I refuse to be a victim of the SOLOMONIC COMPROMISE in this year 2018! I shall not be an agent of WAR and DIVISION!
3. Lord, DECORATE my destiny again as I put others first.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Apr 27, 2018
TOPIC: SATANIC RAGE AND ANGER 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 74:17-23; ACTS 23: 12-13
Psalm 74:20 reveals. “Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.” Note: “For the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.” CRUELTY also means GREAT WICKEDNESS, RAGE AND ANGER! Habitations of cruelty are the factories of satanic wickedness!
It is the territory of anti-decoration powers! But they shall miss your address this year because my decoration is not negotiable! THEY CANNOT TURN MY DECORATION TO DESECRATION because POWER pass POWER! Someone said: “The entire world is a measured dark, and hence everywhere there are cruel enemies of the Lord’s people; but in some places a seven fold night of superstition and unbelief has settled down, and their rage against the saint reaches to madness.” ODM Daily Reading For Today 27 April 2018

Oh, SATANIC RAGE AND ANGER! Every satanic rage and madness targeted at your DECORATION PARTY will catch fire and scatter this year in Jesus name. Ah! In today’s 2nd scripture, MORE THAN 40 MEN made a vow not to eat or drink till Paul was dead (acts 23: 12-13). That is SATANIC RAGE/WICKEDNESS!
Do you know there are people also planning against you like that in ANGER/RAGE? I was once told that certain bishops were angry with me and wonder how TBS Lagos was full/jammed every year at our WORLD ANNOINTING NIGHT, without my being on the TV or radio.
Some have started devotionals and even fixed programs to clash with such a night! They planned to manufacture fabricated stories and evil against me! That is why I always ask ODM users to quickly DISREGARD any “HOT STORY,” written or said about me! It is called, SATANIC RAGE! ODM Daily Reading For Today 27 April 2018

Do you know that the demonic grandmother that was publicly cast out of that girl during the last TBS WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT appeared to attack me in the night after that programme? She was angry and said: “WE SHALL RETURN TO DEAL WITH YOU!” but I know that Isaiah 54:17 is alive! That is SATANIC RAGE/WICKEDNESS! (Oh, please get the DVD of that last WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT)! I prophesy: those planning to rubbish your CHANGED GARMENT shall run mad this year… (to be continued tomorrow). Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: take song 4: stand up for Jesus…
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. My father! My father!! My father!!! Cause the evil counsel of the wicked in my life, family and ministry to see corruption today/this year in Jesus name.

3. You anti-decoration powers be arrested today in Jesus name.
4. I decree: Every evil satanic plot meant for my shame and tears expire and backfire now by fire (pray it seriously). ODM Daily Reading For Today 27 April 2018
5. Lord, show me SPECIAL FAVOUR in Jesus name. Pray about today!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 216
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.