Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80490 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Nov 16, 2016
TOPIC: REVIVAL IN THE FIRE! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 138: 1-8
Psalm 85:6 says, "Wilt thou not revive us again: that thy people may rejoice in thee?". Then today's scripture Psalm 138:7 boldly declares: " Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me, though shall they stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me." Amen and amen! Note again: "Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me." Sometimes, trouble which I also call "the furnace of affliction" can cause your ORIGINAL FIRE for God to dry up. Trouble can make you to compromise! The furnace and affliction can make you to cut down on your prayer/Word time! The fire of affliction has turned many champions of God into chameleons of defeat of defeat and despair. Many have lost their FIRST LOVE for the Lord and are now running the race without joy! Many are serving the Lord with a drag! Yes! Many cannot hear the voice of the Lord anymore because the voice of the world is so loud! The gifts of the Spirit have become strangers to the once FIRE-BRAND believers of the past! Do you know that many cannot even remember their dreams anymore even if they dream at all? Oh, I prophesy: You shall not end up as a ONCE-UPON-A-TIME man or woman of God! A new fire shall fall upon you before the last day of this year in Jesus name. Indeed, at a time when you really cannot really differentiate between a daughter of Zion and a harlot, we need a revival! At a time when pastors kill each other for posting and higher positions, we need a revival! At a time when modern preachers now tell us that Jesus is not coming soon, we need a Holy Ghost revival! At a time when sexual sin is referred to as weakness and the grace of God is taken for granted, we need a revival! At a time when prophets prophesy using demonic powers as a means of livelihood, then we need a revival! Ah! At a time when the church does not know the difference between witchcraft spirit and the Holy spirit because if miracles, we need a revival! Yes, at a time when filling seats in our place of worship has become more of a priority than raising g disciples of Jesus, then we need a real Holy Ghost revival! Pray now and cry for REVIVAL and FRESH FIRE today! Heaven at last!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Standing on the promises...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. O Lord, revive me in the following areas of my life and ministry (Mention areas where you are getting dry and pray it seriously until something happens).
3. Pray in Tongued now!
4. Scatter end-of-year PANIC and WORRY.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2016
GOD AT WORK: CHANGE THE RULE, O LORD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JUDGES 4: 1-10
Share with me the report below:
"After six months of employment, I was appointed to head an organization upon the resignation of the CEO. 90℅ of the board members felt that I could not handle the position since I was a woman and a new member. One 30th June 2016, the board held another meeting and I was 100% voted for and confirmed as the Registrar/CEO, making me the first female to have ever held that position in 50 years of the Institute's existence in Nigeria. Praise the Lord! From NKECHI ONYENSO- (+234803380124)." Against ALL ODDS, the LORD caused her to achieve what had NEVER been achieved before in that organization! Indeed, her life BROKE EVERY RECORD! I prophesy: Just as the LORD did it for this woman, your life, family and ministry shall break EVERY RECORD in Jesus name! What was considered IMPOSSIBLE shall become a GREAT TESTIMONY in your life and ministry! As you trust the LORD, all ODDS (opposition) against you shall bow to you! The power of MINUS (subtraction) shall be far from your address and heaven shall ADD to you! EVERY HUMAN RULE OR PROTOCOL will be broken for your sake and just like the LIFE OF DEBORAH broke the rule of male dominated world (today's scripture), Every Marital, Economic, Visa, Spiritual, Medical, Political or Human Rule, Etc, Will Be Changed For You As This Year Ends And In The Upcoming 2017 January 21-day Worldwide Fasting Programme! Close with this awesome megaphone (testimony) of praise from ENUGU:
"Daddy, a man came to the inauguration of the ODM ENUGU NIGERIA PRAYER MOUNTAIN with a liver disease which later developed into Leukemia (cancer of the blood) and got healed from these two conditions! The whole cancer was flushed out of his blood system. AFTER THAT JUNE ANOINTING SERVICE, one day, he noticed a change. On getting to the hospital, the doctors confirmed that there was no trace of both the liver disease and the Leukemia. Glory be to the great God of this ODM vision and your three best Friends"- (from Dr. Mcfinney- PORTHARCOURT Mountain pastor). As I, Dr Chris travel around the world, I see GOD AT WORK! The God who disappointed this medical report will show up for you! I also remember the testimony of the family (+234808-881-6381) that had TRIPLETS AFTER USING THE MANTLES FROM THIS VISION to pray! Oh, catch this: God is still at work in you! So don't quit now! Don't quit ever!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: My faith looks up...
1. In your own words, pray about today's word generally as led.
2. I decree concerning my enemies: Let death seize them, and let them go down quickly into hell: for wickedness is in their dwelling!
3. LORD, CHANGE every SPIRITUAL or HUMAN RULE for my sake. Let my life disappoint every HUMAN PROTOCOL or CONCLUSION in Jesus name (Pray it for the next 7 DAYS in the morning and evening and as many times as led! One of the days should include a 12am-1am midnight prayer time).
4. Lord God, change the label of my life and ministry to "GAW" GOD AT WORK! That is the label the world will see! Amen!
5. Holy Ghost, BURN OUT every EVIL LABEL in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Nov 18, 2016
TOPIC: THAT CANADA RULING!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDE 1: 3-11
Sex acts with animals are legal in Canada, so long as there is no penetration involved, according to a surprise ruling issued by the Supreme Court! The ruling came from a case involving a British Columbian man convicted of 13 counts of sexually assaulting his stepdaughters- including one count of bestiality (sex with animals). But the man, identified only as "DLW", was acquitted of the bestiality count with the new ruling. DLW's lawyer argued that bestiality was linked to " buggery" or sodomy with animals beginning with an 1892 criminal code. Bestiality was first used in a 1955 code, but was still not defined to encompass every sex acts with animals. Oh, the laws of men! Canada is a beautiful country and ODM is ardently used there on a daily basis and in line with God's Word, any act of sex with an animal is both cruel and sinful. But when human laws conflict with Jehovah's laws, then we should obey God rather than man. Society may not agree that to be gay is not abnormal, but the written Word says that it is a road to hellfire. Men may argue that under deep pressure, you can tell a lie to be free from danger, but the Word of God which has been tested seven times, says that he that maketh a lie is a candidate of the lake of fire which burns with sulphur. Wherever you are, using today's devotional, look beyond human legalism and pursue Jehovah's holiness. In these end times of compromise, don't be found in that camp. Today's scripture vs.7 says: "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." Note the words"STRANGE FLESH." Any flesh that isn't that of your wife or husband is called STRANGE FLESH e.g the flesh of an animal. Under the doctrine of STRANGE FLESH, that Canada ruling is a sin. Purity means looking up to God for our STANDARD and not the WORLD. Hear Oswald Chambers: "God has one destined end for mankind. His one aim is the production of saints. God is not an eternal blessing-machine for mankind. He came to save men because He had created them to be holy." Live for God! Pursue his heart! Remember the Canada ruling! Run from the mixed multitude! Be holy!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When the saints go marching...
2. Repent from any way in which you have compromised the Word of God.
3. Holy Ghost, empower me for fresh holiness as the year ends.
4. As 2016 ends, I shall not end up in shame.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2016
TOPIC: YOUR SECOND CHANCE IS HERE -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 2: 9-18
Welcome to the popular theme of: "THE GOD OF A SECOND CHANCE"- a testimony of Pastor Benny Hinn on his tour to South Africa in April 2016. He said that in 2015, he hadva heart attack and was taken to the hospital for heart surgery and while in hospital, he had a dream and in that dream, he found himself in a long queue at the gate of heaven and everyone was dressed in white garments. At the gate was Jesus dressed in a shiny, sparkling, white garment different from everyone and beside Him, Pastor Benny saw a woman that was playing a piano. Jesus would nod his head in signal as to whether a person was accepted or denied to enter. If it was a yes, the pianist would play glorious melodies and the glory was overwhelming and the gates would automatically open but if it was a denial, the pianist would play horrible melodies and demons would come to take the person away to hell. He said, out of the whole queue, only 20% entered but 80% were denied. They were all Christians and full of pastors but only 20% entered. He said every one was trembling as they were waiting on the queue. He said eventually, his turn came and the pianist who knew him, smiled at the admiration of his record amongst the people on earth bit when Jesus looked at him, His look could tell that He was not impressed with him, and he said his trembling and fear increased, knowing that he would not be able to make it through that gate, and when Jesus was about to make His decision, he woke up and God said to him: "Don't blow up this time, this is your second chance!" What an experience? What a story! Refuse to believe the popular teaching by certain pastors that "ONCR SAVED FOREVER SAVED." Reject that teaching! Today's Word says that you mist work out your salvation with fear and trembling! The Word also says that only those who endure to the end shall be saved. Being born again is the first step to your heavenly mansion. The second step and more steps involve running your race daily with vigilance, hatred for sin, forgiving others, prayers and your daily/disciplined Bible study. Don't allow battles to turn you against God because nothing on this earth will follow you to heaven. Like Pastor Benny Hinn, cry out to God for a second chance and end 2016 on a clean report card with God. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: The old rugged cross...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. God of a second chance, restore the glory I have lost. Restore my fire and love for You in Jesus name.
3. You power contending to take my name from the Book of Life; be disgraced in Jesus name.
4. I decree: after preaching to others, I shall not be a cast away. So help me God.
5. Lord God, turn every DELAY into my dancing story as the year ends.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Sorry for d late post
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2016
TOPIC: YOUR SECOND CHANCE IS HERE-2
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
NUMBERS 20: 1-12;
ROMANS 11: 29
We continue today's devotional by Pastor Benny Hinn's experience with the Lord while in South Africa. Pastor Benny Hinn then explained something that every child of God needs to take note of. It is based on today's second scripture. He said that all through his ministry, he had two ministry duties (JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BORN AGAIN CHRISTAIN): one was to serve the people with his gift that God has given him I.e preaching, and the other ministry was his personal walk with God I.e his fellowship with God on a daily basis. He said that from 2010 as he passed through a marital divorce, his relationship with God became dead and God was far away. It was his wife who deserted him. He said that through the divorce, he lost about 7million dollars, and his house and relationship with God was gone totally because it affected him emotionally. He said that he was a great "pretender", so he " pretended " before the people as if he was with God and yet he was not. But despite the battle he was going through, God was still using him mightily! He still saw miracles in his programs and that is what the Holy Ghost is using to speak to you today. Do you know that God can perform some miracles through you even when your fire for Him has died down? Yes! Moses disobeyed God and yet WATER STILL CAME OUT OF THE ROCK! Wow! So, it is possible to see great testimonies and miracles in your life and ministry and still go to hell! You can raise the dead and call fire from heaven and God can still retire you in disgrace! Judge yourself that you will not be judged! Clean up to avoid clean up by force! I prophesy; Heaven at last! Heaven at last!! Heaven at last for you in Jesus name!
2. Ask for the grace to please the Lord and work in holiness from this day.
3. God of a second chance, restore the glory I have lost. Restore my fire and love for You in Jesus name.
4. You Power contending to take my name from the Book of Life; be disgraced in Jesus name.
5. Lord God, turn every DELAY into my dancing story as the year ends.
6. I decree: after preaching to others, I shall not be a cast away. So help me God.
7. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Nov 21, 2016
TOPIC: WHEN THE POPE LOST HIS COOL -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EPHESIANS 4: 22-29
The Pontiff of the Catholic Church, Pope Francis, is known for his calmness and accommodating nature. In February 2016, while visiting Mexico, something unusual happened. The man of God lost his temper. Video footage showed that while the pope was greeting a crowd of worshippers and admirers in Morella, Mexico, a devotee grabbed him by his cassock and wouldn't let him go. The person pulled so hard that the Pontiff lost his balance and fell into a wheel-chair bound man. Aides and security men stopped the Pope from falling to the ground. After he returned to an upright position, his face turned angry. He looked at the person, raised his voice and said twice in Spanish, "Don't be selfish". The Pope thereafter made a surprise move; he kissed the fellow on the head! What do you do when you lost your cool? In the face of provocation, the Pope after expressing his anger and disappointment, quickly kissed the man on the head. Modern psychologists view anger as a primary, natural and mature emotion experienced at times by virtually all humans and it has a functional value for survival. They say anger can mobilize psychological resources for correct five action. What they kicked against is uncontrolled anger. And that is exactly what the Bible says. Anger is allowed but sin that comes as a result of anger is what God frowns at. Today's scripture is explicit about this. It clearly says, " Be ye angry, and sin not..." (vs. 26). Control your anger! Anger is an acidic substance that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is poured! People will rate you, hate you, shake you and break you. But how far you stand is what makes you! Never, never allow anger to control you! Shalom.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: There's not a friend...
2. Repent from past uncontrolled anger.
3. Satan, you are a liar; anger, bitterness, wrath,, etc shall not be a tollgate to my destiny this year in Jesus name.
4. I scatter every satanic agenda concerning the end of this year in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
5. Pray about the remaining days of the year seriously now. Cancel any end-of-year BAD NEWS.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Nov 22, 2016
TOPIC: WHEN THE POPE LOST HIS COOL -2
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JAMES 1: 19-20;
EPHESIANS 4: 22-29
Yesterday's devotional story of the Pope is still our lead guide! This brings to mind what happened many years ago. a man was watching a World Cup match on television. His wife, who didn't have any interest in football, changed the channel to another programme. In a fit of anger, the man threw his wife down many floors from the storey building where they lived. The wife died. If you cannot control yourself in the face of provocation, then you need to take lessons from the Pontiff. Psalm 37:8 says: "Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil." Anger dies not solve anything! IT BUILDS NOTHING BUT DESTROYS EVERYTHING. When you let anger get the best of you, it brings out the worst in you. That is why anger is the twin sister of envy! That was why Cain killed Abel. Anger is a "cousin" to shame! James 1:19 says: "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath." As 2016 ends, BE SLOW TO WRATH (ANGER)! Be slow to judge yourself or others! Be slow to talk! Be slow to accuse God of DELAY! In this jet age, the Holy Ghost is saying to you today: Be slow! Be slow! Be slow! But QUICK to hear (listening)! People or someone may have hurt you, but indeed, revenge is often like biting a dig because the dog beat you. So as 2016 ends, make sure you release FORGIVENESS to that man or woman so that YOUR PRAYERS ARE NOT HINDERED! Remember the Pope! Deal with your anger!
2. Repent from past uncontrolled anger.
3. Satan, you are a liar; anger, bitterness, wrath, etc shall not be a tollgate to my destiny this year in Jesus name.
4. I release forgiveness to the following people now (Mention them).
5. I scatter every satanic agenda concerning the end of this year in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
6. Pray about the remaining days of this year seriously now. Cancel any end-of-year BAD NEWS.
7. Father, make me an instrument that will show forth Your glory always.
8. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:43am On Nov 23, 2016
TOPIC: THE WEALTHIEST PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES: HEAVEN KEEPS RECORDS
BASIC SCRIPTURE: REVELATION 20: 7-15
Welcome to another day of encounter with the Holy Ghost. In the year 2014, a media house published a list of the wealthiest people in each of the 50 States of the United States of America. Space will not allow me to mention each of them but I will mention some. But before that, here is some related information: According to Forbes, there are 1,426 billionaires in the world; the United States is home to 442 of these people. Towards the end of 2015, CNN also said that over 48% of all America's millionaires are of Jewish descent. So you see why you should remain a spiritual Jew? A roll call of the wealthiest people showed that Bill Gates with a personal fortune of more than $80 billion is not only the richest person in Washington State, he is the richest person in America and the entire world. Then come New York State's David Koch with $41.8 billion. David Knight is the richest person in the state of Oregon. He is valued at more than $19 billion. The descendants of Walmart founder, Sam Walton, are said to have spread their wealth to make them the wealthiest people in 3 American states. Alice Walton is the richest in the state of Texas with $35.3 billion to her name. Jim Walton is the richest in the state of Arkansas with $35.7 billion while Christy Walton ranks the richest in Wyoming State with a fortune of $37.9 billion. Businessman and major donor to the Republican Party, Shelden Adelson, is worth $34.7 billion making him the richest person in the state of Nevada. The roll call goes on and on just like that. While America keeps records of its wealthiest people and their worth, heaven also keeps records of its saint as well as those who have passed and will pass through this planet. Talking about the final judgement, Revelation 20:12 says, "And i saw the dead, small, and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and ANOTHER BOOK was opened, which is the Book of Life: and the dead were judged out of those things that were written in the book, according to their works." Note: ANOTHER BOOK! There are books containing a record of your assets and deeds! But there is ANOTHER BOOK containing a record of your salvation! The greatest tragedy that can befall anybody is to have his/her name in the books and not in the Book of Life. Refusal to accept Christ as Lord and Saviour is the first wrong step to take when you go through this world. What record is heaven keeping about you; is it that of a sinner, hypocrite or saint? For those living a pure and holy life, giving and forgiving, helping others, working for God in church or on the Mountain, etc, rejoice because your labour and work is not forgotten. Heaven is keeping records! Yes! Heaven is keeping records! AMEN!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When the saints...
2. By the Grace of God, my Labour for the Lord shall not be in vain in Jesus name.
3. By the grace of God, my journey through planet earth shall not end up in "HAD I KNOWN".
4. Commit and rededicate your life especially if you are living a life of double standard.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:22am On Nov 24, 2016
TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE FIGHT AGAINST THE ZIKA VIIRUS
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 5: 25-34
Zika virus disease, which is now is sweeping the America's, is transmitted primarily by the Aedes Aegypti mosquito. People with this disease usually have symptoms that include mild fever, skin rashes, conjunctivitis, muscle and joint pain, malaise and headache. Recently, over 30 countries have reported its outbreak. The disease has no specific treatment. Traditionally, its transmission is fought by eliminating the Aedes Aegypti mosquito responsible for its transmitting it. The same insect also spreads Dengue fever, Chikungunya, and yellow fever. Aedes Aegypti has adapted perfectly to modern urban living by breeding in everything ranging from discarded bottle tops and used tyres to pet water bottles and various containers found all over in different places. As a result of this, the disease it carries can be a growing threat to mankind both now and in the future. So, beyond spraying or using insecticide to provide part of the solution, WHO experts say that newer methods should be evaluated in combating the spread of the ZIKA virus. This suggested method includes the use of WOLBACHIA BACTERIA. The bacteria Dora not infect humans but causes the eggs of females that mate with infected male not to hatch. Oh! Apologies for boring you with this medical jargon but what can the Holy Ghost speak to us from all this medical facts? As you live your life and deal with issues and seek for answers to life's battles, you must refuse to give up if that battle seems to become RESISTANT EVEN TO PRAYER. There is no battle that cannot bow under your God. A delay could mean that you need to change your methods or your keys in dealing with that battle. The woman in today's scripture had tried the physicians and spent all her money without results for 12 years. Then, she decided to change her method. She went seeking to touch Jesus. No matter how the year has been, don't give up. Sometimes, you need a combination of methods in order to achieve results. May the Holy Ghost show you your key as the year ends. Jesus told His disciples who had been praying for a lunatic that a combination of prayer and fasting was the antidote to such a case (Matthew 17:21). Sometimes, your key could just be giving a sacrificial seed. Look at your Bible for other scripturally sound methods that can give you results. The wealth and influence of the Shunammite woman couldn't give her a child; however an accommodation she provided for Prophet Elisha provoked her miracle (2 Kings 4: 8-17). I prophesy again: the Holy Ghost will show you your special keys to your special testimonies in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: My faith looks up to thee...
2. Father, open my eyes and show me the way to my miracle in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, as 2016 ends, show me my special key or keys to the special battles of my life (Mention them and pray it seriously).
4. Father, intervene in every facet of my life.
5. Disappoint those who are rejoicing at my temporary setback in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2016
TOPIC: BARACK OBAMA: "DON'T SELL THAT HOUSE"
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 6: 1-10
Joseph Biden Jr. is currently America's Vice President. He is married to Jill, a medical doctor. Their son, Beau Biden fell ill while he (the son) was serving as Attorney General of Delaware State. The Vice President became worried about how his son's family would get by financially without his income if he stepped down as Attorney General. V.P Biden mention his concern to his boss, Barrack Obama, during one of his weekly lunches with President Obama. He said to Obama, "Jill and I will sell our house and we will be in good shape." Immediately he made that statement, the President got up and said to him, "Don't sell that house. Promise me you won't sell the house. I'll give you the money. Don't Joe. Promise me, Promise me." Mr Biden did not have to sell the house! The Vice President recounted the story to journalists to show how much President Obama cared for his family, even though Beau Biden died of brain cancer in 2015.
The world we live in is full of men and women who have needs, and are in search of people who will help them carry or at least lighten their burden. How much do you care? The truth is that you are the solution/answer to someone's problem. Sometimes we assume or think that those who are well to do or who supposedly live in affluence do not have needs or carry a burden. That is not true. Would you have imagined that the Vice President of United States, married to a medical doctor could think of selling his house to sustain his son's family or pay his medical bills as an Attorney General? The fact is that the rich also cry and behind many gated and highly walled apartments in high brow areas of town are many weeping souls looking for solutions to their challenges. Your pastor may/may not need your money, but he certainly needs your prayers in spite of his anointing. As 2016 ends, remember that somebody somewhere needs your help. Like President Obama, you can help someone in financial need. You can equally help with your time, talent, prayers and position. Never look down on anybody unless you are helping him up. We rise by lifting others. Today's scripture verse 2 says: "Bear one another's burden." True leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders; encouragement is what it takes. As the year ends, don't sleep without encouraging one to three people daily.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: There's not a friend ...
2. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Make me a SOLUTION to my generation.
3. I loose the harvest of every past help I have sown to others in the past. My family and I shall not lack help in Jesus name.
4. O God, raise uncommon helpers for my destiny.
5. Lord, give me the resources to help someone in need in Jesus name. Fathers, send helpers to my life.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:49am On Nov 26, 2016
TOPIC: THE CHALLENGER DISASTER: LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 CORINTHIANS 10: 1-12;
ROMANS 15:4
Thirty years ago, the space shuttle, Challenger exploded during lift off. Challenger blasted off from the Kennedy Space Centre in Florida on January 28th, 1986. The flight lasted for just 73 seconds before the fatal accident. A rubber seal in one of the shuttle's twin booster rockets failed, triggering the explosion which left 6 astronauts and a high school teacher flying aboard the Challenger, dead. The disaster exposed short comings in the design of space shuttle as well as operational problems in the US space program. Accident investigators also found that much pressure to maintain a busy flight schedule also contributed to the demise of the Challenger. At that time, NASA had a fleet of only 4 shuttles, which was the nation's only space transportation system and these four were flying several times a month. After the accident, the then President Ronald Reagan banned commercial satellites from the shuttles and ordered military effort to develop alternative launchers. Today, the industry has been opened up. There is a commercial transportation industry generated a global revenue of 5.9 billion dollars according to a report by the Satellite Industry Association. The Bible says in Vs. 11b of today's first scripture, "For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scripture might have hope." No matter how the year has been, refuse to cry or regret every event including those terrible mistakes. The Lord is asking me to tell you that, that delay will promote you at last. The whole Bible was written for us so that we can learn and avoid the mistakes which some of the patriarchs and other Biblical characters made so as to live a better Christain life. NASA is using the errors of the Challenger disaster to design better spacecraft today. So also, you must avoid errors made by people like Samson, King Saul, Balaam, King David's fraternity with Bathsheba, King Solomon and his many wives in order to live a life that is more pleasing to God.
2. I shall not be a victim of past mistakes.
3. Holy Ghost, cause the following mistakes of my past to become my miracle point in Jesus name.
4. Father, by Your Spirit, swallow the spirit of error in my life in Jesus name.
5. I scatter every satanic agenda concerning the end of this year in Jesus name (Pray it very well).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2016
TOPIC: ROBBED FROM A WHEEL CHAIR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 9: 3-27
A Croatian man in a wheel chair robbed a bank recently! "I have a bomb!" shouted the 35 year-old disabled man to shocked employees in a branch of Austria's Erste Bank in downtown Zagreb, before forcing them to handover the cash. The crime occurred after passers-by helped him to enter the bank in his wheelchair without knowing that he was a robber! After employees had handed over 50,000 kunas (6,600 Euros, $7,300), the robber wheeled himself to a nearby taxi station where a cab driver picked him up! Unaware of his passenger's robbery, the driver took the man towards the northern town of Bjelovar, where he was eventually arrested after his CCTV pictures appeared on TV. What a shocker and a warning! What the Holy Ghost is screaming to you in today's devotional is: Refuse to do anything by either human brain or PITY! The heart of man is desperately wicked! "There is no art to find the mind's construction in the face" (William Shakespeare). Yes, people may appear as "angels of light," they may appear in conditions that attract your pity, even when they are the headquarters of darkness! Indeed, they may appear as weak but they may actually be strongly willed against you! They may cry before you, but may be planning to make you weep on this planet! They may fall down before you even when they are planning your downfall! Judge not by sight but listen to your heart! Someone secretly prayed: "Lord protect me from my enemies! Ah! Not all that glitters is gold! As 2016 ends, trust no man but God! Do nothing without hearing a word from the Lord! Don't repeat Joshua's mistake in today's scripture. He and the Jews were deceived by their enemies/neighbours because they were moved by sight. I prophesy as 2016 ends and at the Lagos Anointing service of this weekend, every DECEITFUL, UNFRIENDLY FRIEND OR HOUSEHOLD ENEMY shall be exposed because the Lord is your light and your salvation! Amen and amen! Pray now!
1. Pray about today's word as led.
2. Holy Ghost, expose every deceitful, unfriendly friend or household enemy.
3. Holy Ghost fire, consume every evil network peeping into my life and destiny.
4. J
Holy Ghost fire, roast every witchcraft agenda planning my demotion, stagnation, premature death and tears in Jesus name.
5. Lord, protect my life and ministry from my enemies in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2016
TOPIC: BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 CORINTHIANS 3: 2-11
U.O. Battista once said: " One of the hardest things to teach a child is that the truth is more important than the consequence." It was during a Sunday service when this conversation took place between a pastor and a little boy in the congregation. It's funny, but coated and loaded with a fire word from heaven:
Pastor: Brothers and sisters, the Spirit of God is here. So go down on your knees and start to pray. If you refuse to do so, the Spirit of God says you would go to hell. (The people in the church quickly got down on their knees, but there was a boy that was still standing on his feet and refused to kneel). The pastor on sighting him, yelled at him: "Kneel down or do you want to go to hell?"
Little boy: It's not bad if I go to hell, but I'm not going alone! I have someone that would accompany me.
Pastor: Who?
Little boy: It's you pastor!
Pastor: Why me dear?
Little boy: Because we are both standing up! The pastor himself just stood there speechless and knelt down till the boy also knelt down!
Jokes apart, just like this little boy, do you know that people around your office, market place, school, or neighbourhood are watching your life? They may not be physical children, but they may be spiritual children! What kind of lesson is your life- your words, dressing, temper, emotions etc, teaching? Mr. Christain Loved said: "Example has more followers than reason." Do you know that you may be the only Bible someone may ever read till they die? (today's scripture vs 2). Use today's devotional to determine to be an example to those around your life and ministry! It was Mahatma Ghandi who wrote: "Be the change you want to see in the world." In your human frailty and imperfection, determine to be a powerful example to men daily! Do your best! God will do the rest! Your best days on earth are still ahead! Hold on and hold out!
2. O Lord, as 2016 ends, my life will never bring disgrace to Your name.
3. Every trap of shame and disgrace, catch fire.
4. Holy Ghost fire, consume every every end-of-year divination released by my enemies (Pray it seriously for 3 days).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2016
SEE EVERY OBSTACLE AS AN OPPORTUNITY
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 17: 20-54
Mr. olugbade Babatunde, a London-based Nigerian accountant, screamed in an interview recently: "It is easy to become a millionaire in Nigeria. I believe that Nigeria is full of opportunities. Our people don't see the opportunities. They only see problems! When you look at a problem, you can either see it as a problem or you see it as an opportunity. Where you have problems is where you have opportunities. Where you have no problems, there are no opportunities." Remember that David saw Goliath (a problem) as an opportunity (setup) to glorify his God, while king Saul and the soldiers of Israel saw Goliath as an obstacle and a setback! As 2016 ends, the way you see a text will determine whether you get a testimony or a tear from it! Makinwa S.I. said: "Challenges are things that serve as a ladder to link you to where you are going." Were there no giants in the Promised Land? The fact that there are problems shows that you are about to hit a great promise! Do you know that America is the greatest country but it has the greatest murder rate in the world? Don't forget the Dallas shooting of 5 policemen in July 2016. But the founding fathers of the USA only saw the opportunities (the milk and honey) and not the giants (problems). As 2016 ends, determine to live such a life! Thomas Edison said: "OPPORTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN VARIOUS OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE PROBLEMS." Reginald Mandel also affirms: "A Pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities; an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties." Be an optimist! Never believe anything is impossible! No problem is everlasting! The greater the disgrace facing you, the greater the grace heaven will release! Trust God! Out of any test, there is a testimony coming! Just as every lock comes with a key, so does every battle comes with a solution! I see great glory ahead concerning your destiny! Hold on!
1. Thank God for His love and for the gift of life!
2. Pray again about any Goliath (problem) confronting you now! Decree that it will give your God glory! Decree that you will not give up!
3. Pray in Tongues and pray as you are led now about the remaining days of this year. Bind premature death this week!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Nov 30, 2016
TOPIC: POINTILISM: VINE SUCKERS MUST DIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
REVELATION 3: 7-13
SONG OF SOLOMON 2:15
Mr. Mike Winter is by all means and standard, an accomplished artist. 22 years ago, when he "strayed" into the aspect of drawing (fine art) called, "POINTILISM" in art language, the Oxford trained artist has remained a pioneer, since it's a rare field of the arts! POINTILISM is simply the act of drawing which employs just dots, such as (...) instead of using unbroken lines such as (-) which we are all used to. He said, "Dots as little as they are, can be very unique things. I just fancy drawing with dots." And the Holy Ghost emphasis in today's devotional is to remind you that little things in life and ministry can determine your destiny, future and manifestation! Note that with just little dots upon dots, this man has produced portraits of great men/women, which are in galleries worldwide! Note also that in POINTILISM, unlike other kinds if art, you cannot erase! If you make a mistake in POINTILISM, you must start afresh making new dots! Amazing! Likewise, some little mistakes or errors in life can cause IRREVERSIBLE REGRETS! That is why, as 2016 ends, you must watch against the little errors you take for granted- that little secret sin, that little habit, etc. Ah, note this: Great men and women do not fall via great troubles. They are often disgraced by the little foxes, the little compromise of secret habits! Song of Solomon 2:15 talks of, "the little foxes that spoil the vine." Beware, because big foxes spoil no vine! Read what Hudson Taylor penned: " A little thing is a little thing, but faithfulness in a little thing is a great thing." Num 14:31 says: "But your little ones, which he said should be a prey, then will I bring in, and they shall know the land which he have despised." It was the little ones that took over the Promised Land! As you and your family journey through life, pay attention to little things especially in your private life!That little lie, that little bad habit, that little procrastination, that little depression, that little sleep, that little extension of your church service (worship) time, that little careless, angry word, that little secret sin, etc, can cause your vine to dry up in life and ministry! Be faithful in that little assignment in your local church! Dear business man/woman, be faithful in your little today! Thee is a season of abundance coming! Little ants can collapse a great mansion! It was a little, despised David that disgraced the great Goliath! Never forget that little foxes have spoilt great vines! Your vine is your life! Don't be the next victim! Watch and pray against VINE SUCKERS NOW!
2. Lord, grant me the grace to be faithful in little things!
3. I decree: YOU VINE SUCKERS, I shall not be your next victim! Burn and catch fire! Die in Jesus name!
4. Lord, RESTORE every loss due to the little foxes of my past!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Dec 01, 2016
TOPIC: RETREAT TO ADVANCE!
NEVER GIVE UP!
(Fast 6am-3pm today)
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 1: 26:37
When things go wrong as they sometimes will, when the road you are trudging seems like an uphill task, when the funds are low and the debts are high, and you want to smile, but have to sigh, when cares are pressing you down a bit, rest if you must, but never give up. Success is failure turned inside out, the silver tint of the clouds of doubt, and you never can tell how close you are; it may be near when it seems so far! So stick to the fight when you are hardest hit! Problems are only opportunities in work clothes! Impossibilities vanish when a man and his God confront a mountain! The beat way out of a difficulty is through it. Until you go through, you can't break through! So hold on! Defeats never comes to any man until he admits it! Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go! Never forget that great men who have lifted the world to higher levels were not developed in easy circumstances, but were rocked in the cradle of difficulties and pillowed in hardship. So as the year 2016 ends with certain unfulfilled desires, hold on firmly to your God because WITH YOUR GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE (today's scripture vs 37)! The LORD is telling me: A miracle will still happen! Never never give up! Hold on and hold out! Yes! A miracle will still happen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Standing on the promises... and declare Luke 1:37 many times now!
1. When there is life, there is hope! Thank God for being alive till this last month of the year.
2. Thank God for His grace and provision for you and your family over the past 11 months.
3. Pray concerning the remaining days of the year seriously as led now! Decree peace and provision this month!
4. No evil power shall send me to the wilderness of life in Jesus name. Lord, paralyze those that dislike my progress! Pray about your destiny again now!
5. Pray on any issue(s) affecting your peace now!
6. Bind the spirit of death! Pray for travellers this month!
7. Pray generally now as you are led!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2016
TOPIC: SEE LISTENING AS A SEED!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JAMES 1: 16-21
Dean Rusk said: "One of the best ways to persuade others is by listening to them." Researchers have made us to understand that the best way to learn is by listening! Listening is the single most important of all communications; more important than the ability to speak multiple languages or having a flair for the written word! Successful leaders and those who aspire to the top are good listeners. Many people when hearing someone, are really thinking to themselves: "What answer will I give?", instead of trying to listen to what the person is saying! Many people think of listening as passive, talking as active! Oh! What a fallacy! Simply hearing what someone says is a relatively passive activity, but engaged, effective listening is a highly active action! Even the popular saying in conversations of, "sit back and listen" is a misunderstanding of what listening is! The listener is actually the person at the front and not the back! Good listeners are never backward! Listening is the best technique for showing respect to someone else! It is an act that shows that we value them as human beings! It is our way of saying, "What you think and do and believe is very important to me." So as 2016 ends, listen patiently with an open mind and encourage others to express their ideas fully. So you know that you can learn from the silence of a fool? As the year ends with so much anxiety, hussle, bustle, rush and hurry, let God use you to calm others by listening to them! SEE LISTENING AS A SEED and always remember what the Holy Ghost just dropped into my spirit man: When you sow the seed of LISTENING, you will NEVER harvest the fruit of LONELINESS when your battle season shows up! Listening was the secret of Jesus! (Isaiah 50:4). Listening to others may reveal that one thing needed to FIRE UP your goals! You will end 2016 with GREATER FIRE! Listen a lot! Yea! Listen and listen!
1. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayer points today and daily as the year ends!
2. I will sow the seed of Listening from this day in Jesus name.
3. Lord, as I listen to others in these last days of 2016, open my eyes to see and my hear to hear that ONE THING I need, to become more UNCOMMON in Jesus name.
4. Lord, deliver me from every end-of-year mistake.
5. Pray any other prayer point(s) as necessary.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2016
TOPIC: WINNERS DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS! IT'S NEVER OVER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 18: 9-14
Years ago, Nigerians were treated to an embarrassing outburst by the former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, as he gave the full length of his tongue to the Plateau State Chairman of the Christain Association of Nigeria, CAN, Rev Yakubu Pam. The occasion was at a 'peace meeting' over the bloody crisis in Yelwa in Shendam Local government Area of the State. Rev. Pam had asked the President a question to which the President, obviously in anger, sharply replied the cleric: "You are talking absolute nonsense." He continued further: "As CAN President, what meaningful thing have you contributed to make peace in the State?" Then he threw his famous bombshell: "CAN my foot! If you think you are a Christian, I can claim to be a better Christain than you..." And of course, this last statement caused an uproar in Christendom worldwide! The Holy Ghost emphasis to you today is: To avoid being a victim of judgement, never judge others! David said in Psalm 130:3 - "Lord, if thou shoulders marketh iniquity, who shall stand?" Psalm 36:5 declares: "Thy mercy O Lord is in the heavens and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds." Did the President ever remember that "It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not?" (Lam 3:22). What a scale of judgement will human dust use to declare that he is better than any other fellow dust? If God should judge men outside mercy, will any man or woman on this planet stand? No! The Holy Ghost has been emphasizing this quarter against this TESTIMONY BLOCKER called: JUDGING OTHERS. In today's scripture, which of the two men was discharged and acquitted by heaven? Was it the one that was praising himself? No! Please, no mater how good you think you are, avoid that trap! Never believe that you are better than others! You are what you are by the grace of God. When others fail, pray for them and correct them in love! Richard Nixon said: "A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits." Winners do not judge! Only the devil has the ministry of judging others! A believer that falls today can rise tomorrow! Don't write anyone off! God has not finished with them! As far as God is concerned, for every believer, a setback is a setup for a comeback and failure is never final! Avoid pride! Don't judge others! It will block you!
PRAYER POINTS: Take songs of praise/worship as led!
2. Lord, help me not to be a victim of judging others.
3. Pray any other prayer point(s) as you are led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2016
TOPIC: POWERFUL MEN TALK LESS!
CONTROL YOUR WORDS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JAMES 3: 1-12
PROVERBS 26:22-28
Welcome to today's devotional! The man Coriolanus was a great Roman military hero of the 5th century! He won many important military battles, saving his country from calamities time and time again. Because he spent most of his time on the battlefield, few Romans knew him personally, making him a legendary figure. In 454 B.C, Coriolanus decided that it was time he exploited his reputation by entering into politics. He stood in for election to the high rank of a Consul. Candidates for this position in the usual manner, make public addresses. When Coriolanus came before the people, he began by displaying the dozen scars he had accumulates over seventeen years of fighting for Rome. Proof of his valour and patriotism moved the people to tears. When the polling day arrived, it was certain as it were, that Coriolanus would sweep the polls and carry the day with the entire senate escorting him into the State house. Coriolanus addressed the wealthy class and the middle class at a subsequent meeting! He spoke out arrogantly and insolently claimed certain victory; he boasted about his battlefield victories of past years, voiced angry accusations against his opponents and speculated on the riches that he would bring to Rome. He advocated getting rid of the people's representatives- the TRIBUNES and eventually condemned the concept of democracy itself. This time, the people listened and realized that this legendary soldier was a common braggart. And their anger knew no bounds. Expectantly, news spread quickly around the streets and the common people turned against him! He lost at the elections! Heaven's emphasis to you today is: Had Coriolanus said less, the people would never have had cause to be offended, would never have known his true feelings, even if they were anti-people; he would have maintained his powerful aura, and in fact would have been elected into the Consul. But the human tongue is a beast that only a few can master! Power cannot accrue to those who squander their treasure of words: A pastor and a child of God should learn that the longer you keep quiet, the sooner others talk. Silence provokes respect wherever you are. Sometimes, the mysterious silence of God confirms His awesomeness! As the year ends, watch your tongue! Talk less! Pray more! Listen more and I see God showing you great mysteries about your life and ministry for 2017! Powerful people impress and intimidate by saying less!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any Christmas song.
2. My mouth will not nail me! It will not kill me, in Jesus name.
3. As the year ends, I receive grace to guard my tongue and control my speech in Jesus name.
4. Let anything I have said with my mouth that is working against me be dissolved in the Blood of Jesus. Refuse and reject depression!
5. I refuse to be a victim of every end-of-year panic, worry or regret.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2016
TOPIC: WASHINGTON EPIC BLIZZARD: TIME TO CLEAN UP AND RECOVER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 30: 1-19
Sometime towards the end of January 2016, there was a massive weekend blizzard (very bad weather) in Washington DC. The blizzard dropped more than 2 feet (60cm) of snow along the East Coast and killed more than 30 people. The US capital was brought to a standstill; the Federal Government ordered that offices should be shut and and schools in the district were all in disarray. Officials reported at least 35 storm related deaths including road traffic accidents while shoveling in Washington DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee and Virginia. The storms were estimated to have caused billion of dollars in economic losses. But that was not the major news. The news that hit me was that inspire of all this, the Mayor told residents that it was time to look beyond the blizzard, clean up Washington and get the city working again. At that moment, the Holy Ghost stirred me to do this devotional. Indeed, setbacks and bus-stops are inevitably part and parcel of life. Someone once said that, "A road without a bus-stop is probably a road that leads nowhere." If you are heading somewhere great in life, the unexpected can occur sometimes. Setbacks can occur in marriage, business, finances and even ministry. It may sometimes even involve the loss of life- a child, husband, wife, uncle, friend or someone very dear to you. When such things happen, you just have to pick up your life together and move on. Henry Ford said, "Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that setbacks which we endure help us in our matching onward." As David recovered everything he lost to the Amalekites, you too shall recover whatever you have lost in Jesus name. As 2016 ends, be at the Lagos Anointing Service of this weekend as we declare worldwide "I shall recover all by fire!" It will be a great day and a great service and there shall be restoration and recovery of all you have lost this year. Refuse to quit now. Every setback will set you up.
2. By the grace of God, I will march forward against all odds in Jesus name.
3. Spirit of delay and discouragement; loose me and go in Jesus name.
4. Whether the devil likes it or not, I shall recover all in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2016
TOPIC: WHEN THE SIGN TURNED!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 10: 46-52
A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said: "I am blind, please help." There were only a few coins in the hat. A man was walking by. He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat. He then took the sign, turn it around, and wrote some words. He pit the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words. Soon the hat began to fill up. A lot more people were giving money to the blind boy. That afternoon, the man who had changed the sign came to seed how things were. The boy recognised his footsteps and asked, "Where you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?" The man said, "I only wrote the truth. I said what you said but in a different way. I wrote: " Today is a beautiful day; but I cannot see it." Both signs told the people that the boy was blind and asked for sympathy! The second sign reminded people how fortunate they were to have their sight. Should we be surprised that the second sign was more effective? Be thankful for what you have! Be creative! Be innovative! Think differently and positively! Be positive and have a great attitude! Be positive, patient and persistent! Don't forget how blessed you are! Being negative only makes your life's journey more difficult! Don't be negative when you have so much to be positive about- at least you are alive! Count your blessings not your burden! When life give you a 100 reasons to cry, shoe life that you have 1000 reasons to smile. Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear. It's already December! No matter how 2016 has been, keep the faith and drop the fear. Faith is not about everything turning out OK. Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out. Blind Bartimaeus (Today's scripture) saw a very beautiful world ahead while the world around him saw a blind man in him. He was positive! For every bad event that may have happened to you this year, there is at least one good thing. Focus on that good thing as the year ends. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: There's not a friend...
2. I return back to sender every arrow of negativity; loose me now and go.
3. Thank God for all the good things that has happened to you this year.
4. Loose restoration for everything you have lost in the past.
5. Pray about the remaining days of this year! Cancel REGRETS!
6. I scatter every end-of-year PANIC and WORRY today in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2016
TOPIC: GOD IS A REWARDER! YOUR LAUGHTER SEASON IS NEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 23
Nelson Mandela, the great legend of democracy and freedom, proclaimed: "Human beings will never be free with food without freedom nor will they be satisfied with freedom without food." For a living soul to be contented on this planet, both freedom and food must be placed on his/her table! But do you know that it is difficult to get both from men or any human government? Years ago, in my country Nigeria, a retired military personnel who was on queue to collect his pension dropped dead before it was his turn- right there on the line! Like thousands of his colleagues, he was owed several months (about 12 months) of pension. After several trips from his village to the local government headquarters without success, frustration set in. It was at his last trip that he slumped and died. Think of the fact that he was denied his reward by the same national he had served with his youthful energy. Truly, no man/institution can be your perfect rewarder! The true Provider of freedom and food is the one called Jehovah Jireh! He is a Rewarder to the last kobo, cent or pence! Your serving Him in spirit and in truth will guarantee your food and freedom all your days on this planet! Look beyond your job, boss, government, husband or men! Let your confidence be in Him alone. David said in today's scripture: "The Lord is my shepherd! I shall not want" - Psalm 23:1. Then Psalm 34:10 declares: "The young lion do lack and suffer hunger, but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing." See Psalm 37:25: "I have been young and now I am old, yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." Determine to serve this God the more! He is not a government that will withhold your reward of service! He is faithfulness personified! Rousseau said: " He who is slow in promising is always the most in performing." No matter what you are going through, never forget that God is not a man! He cannot lie! He sees your secret sacrifice and He will reward you! Hold on! Food, favour, fortune and freedom will never leave your house in Jesus name.
1. Worship the Lord for His great faithfulness.
2. Dedicate your life and ministry to Him again. Declare your freedom and food provision on this planet!
3. Let any power that plans to frustrate my divine reward on this planet, dry up and be disgraced in Jesus name.
4. Ask for the grace to serve Jehovah Jireh sacrificially even as the year ends.
5. Ask for the grace to never quit. Lord, accelerate my laughter seriously.
6. Pray as led now about today and any other issue(s).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2016
TOPIC: WHY SHOULD I? WHY SHOULD I NOT?
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 11: 1-9
Many years ago in secondary school and in the school of Pharmacy, I was taught the subject of Advanced Mathematics (popularly called, AD-MATHS)! I loved medicines, but like many of my colleagues, hated that dreaded subject of Advanced Mathematics (AD-MATHS)! However, I learnt from "AD-MATHS" that for you to be able to forecast the future more accurately, you may need the statistics of the past and present times! Yea, that was the bedrock of "CALCULUS", the feared area of AD-MATHS! Event the social sciences tech that man being a " social science animal" requires some study of his behaviour mixed with psychology to predict him. And the best of the conclusion is that all of God's creation, man is the most difficult to predict! In fact, some say that man cannot be predicted! This is why it is also difficult to know the motives and the true intent of the heart of men! Man, in an attempt to build the Tower of Babel, had another motive which was to: build a city and a tower whose top may reach unto heaven, and to make a name...' Gen 11:4. God wanted man to cover the whole of the earth and subdue it in multiples, but man instead put up resistance and intended to make a name and needeth not to scatter abroad to cover the face of the earth. Thus, man acquired a WRONG MOTIVE on planet earth and his MOTION (progress)! was truncated! Indeed, MOTIVES affect MOTION (progress)!The main reason behind whatever we do, goes a long way to instruct what will happen thereafter and in some cases, can affect your expected testimony! Never forget that your God is a "Super Master" that knows the depth of the mind of man as His creature. Ah! Since out reward before God depends on our motives and as the year 2016 ends and a new one begins, determine to check your motives in all you do, always ask yourself: "Why should I" or "Why should I not?" The "WHY" (motives) can affect the "WHERE" (destination) and the "WHEN" (timing against DELAY)! Peace!
1. Lord, search my heart and cleanse me from any unbiblical and selfish motive in all I have done in the past!
2. ALL MY WRONG MOTIVES; be flushed away by the BLOOD of Jesus! Lord, RESTORE whatever I have lost due to wrong motives in Jesus name (Pray it very, very well).
3. Holy Ghost, ACCELERATE my MOTION (progress) in Jesus name (Pray it seriously as led).
4. Pray also about today and the remaining days of this year.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2016
TOPIC: YOU CANNOT PROCEED ON LEAVE NOW!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 THESSALONIANS 3: 6-12
JOHN 5:17
I read recently that one man was asked the secret behind his success and he answered, "Work." The Bible does not support laziness or idleness. It is stated emphatically in 2 Thessalonians 3:10, "...that if any would not work, neither should he eat." Right from the Garden of Eden, God instructed man to work (Gen 2:15). Jesus Himself while here on earth was a workaholic! He said, "My Father worketh hitherto and I work" (John 5:17). You cannot be idle and expect to find food on your table and money in your pockect. If you have not yet found the right kind of job to do, pray. And if you have, do it with your might. Booker T. Washington said, "No idle person is ever safe, whether he be poor, white or black, educated or illiterate." As the year 2016 ends, there is the temptation to allow DISCOURAGEMENT to cause a slowing down of our zeal for working out the goals of January. You must resist this! However, there are jobs you can never take leave from except you want to be a casualty in life's battles. Nobody goes on leave as as far as prayer or Bible study is concerned. Same goes for evangelism, giving, forgiving, etc. Be diligent concerning these areas of your life and ministry! Get away from laziness and get to work! It's not time to retire for the year, but to refire! Let it be said that the secret of your success is work and the GRACE of God! John Wanamaker also said, "A man is not doing much rill the cause he works for, possesses all there is if him." You are not permitted to proceed in leave! Watch and pray! Watch and pray! Watch and pray!
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led.
2. Come against laziness in all its ramifications.
3. Pray for God-given ideas for material and spiritual prosperity. Pray about the remaining days of this year SERIOUSLY now! Cancel WEEPING!
4. Ask God for revival and a fresh fire as the year ends!
5. Pray generally about today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:08am On Dec 10, 2016
TOPIC: IT WAS HUMAN ERROR...
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 31: 1-10
The world was awakened to s deep shock in February 2016 when two trains collided in the technologically advanced country of Germany. That was a panic alarm for the world! How can two trains have a head-on collision in such a technologically advanced country? Investigation however revealed that human error was to blame for that deadly incident which claimed 11 souls with over 80 injured. The trains crashed head-on while both were travelling at about 100km/h (60mph) east of Bad Aibling, a spa town about 60km south-east of Munich. Investigators believed that if the train dispatcher (control tower) had behaved according to the rules, the trains would not have collided. As 2016 ends, the Lord is drawing your attention to the fact that: The mistake of others can affect your destiny. Was it not King Saul's error that made his son Jonathan to become a premature candidate of death? O, arise today and declare with all vehemence that the mistakes of your father, your mother, your friend, your political leaders, your pastor or indeed anybody, will promote and not demote your destiny. Yes! In a world where a pilot's error, a train dispatcher error, an automobile driver's error, etc, can be called your manufacturer of tears, then you must arise and declare that the mistakes of others will not become your ladder of demotion.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: My faith look up...
2. Lord, thank you for Tue year so far.
3. Lord, turn every mistake of this year into my miracle raw material in Jesus name.
4. Turn every mistake of my past into my dancing story of tomorrow.
5. The mistake of my father's or my mother's house will not demote me again. I break out in Jesus name (Pray it very well till you have peace to stop).
6. The mistake of politicians or anybody shall not cause me sorrow.
7. I decree: End-of-year weeping and sorrow manufacturers; catch fire in Jesus name (Pray it very seriously).
8. I refuse to be the victim of the mistakes of others.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2016
TOPIC: TAKEN FROM THE CROWD: YOU ARE NEXT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 1: 26-38
Welcome! Share this testimony with me: "I got married in 2007 and had my first baby boy in 2008 but lost him. After two days, I kept on telling God that he should give me twins (boys). During the July 2014 Anointing Service, the man of God was led to leave the main auditorium and as he moved outside, he pointed and prophesied in the direction of the canopy outside where I was sitting. He said he saw twins! I tapped into it and that month, I missed my period! On March 17th 2015, God perfected his will upon my life and family by blessing us with twins (boys). Glory be to His Name- From Okolie Ebere Maryrose Favour (+234-8039-582-175)". In the midst of that great crowd on the day of that anointing service, just as I was led to go out to speak in the direction of that particular tent and woman, I prophesy to you now: Before the last day of this year, a blessing that will be described as SHOCKING and AMAZING shall locate you in Jesus name! The TRINITY-IN-COUNCIL will turn you into a mighty force that cannot be resisted by your enemies! Mary was chosen by the words, " BLESSES ART THOU AMONG WOMEN" (Luke 1:28 of today's scripture). Note the words: "AMONG WOMEN." That means, despite being among the crowd, she ended up as a star - blessed and taken from the crowd! I prophesy: As the year 2016 ends, you shall be TAKEN FROM THE CROWD by a special, divine visitation in Jesus name! I prophesy: Evil shall pass over your address! Ah! I point in your direction NOW and prophesy: in the upcoming 21-day fasting program of next January 2017, the power of the HIGHEST shall overshadow you! Yes, Jehovah your INTERCEPTOR and your INTERCESSOR, Jehovah the BATTLE-STOPPER and whom I call: "THE ANSWER TO PRAYERS," will cause you to be taken from the crowd and any demonic case file of evil delay shall be closed now and in 2017 in Jesus name! Hold on and hold out!
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led now.
2. You evil case file opened against me; CLOSE NOW! You chain of delay holding my star, Break! Break!! Break in Jesus name!!!
3. Pray about the Up Coming 2017 Fasting Programme As Led.
4. Pray about EACH of the prophetic utterances in today's devotional seriously for the next 5 DAYS in the morning and evening and as many times as led! One of the days should include a 12am-1am midnight prayer time.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers!
WATCH LIVE SERVICES AT THE MANNA MOUNTAIN (INTERDENOMINATIONAL); SUNDAYS 8:30am - 10am (Nigerian time) - www.lifestream.tv/ourdailymanna

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2016
TOPIC: ZEROS CAN BECOME HEROES
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ECCLESIASTES 4: 8-12;
PSALM 133: 1-3
It was Abraham Lincoln who said: "Nobody has ever expected me to be President." The secret of Portugal at Euro 2016 has a bonded message for you, your family, life and ministry! That Portugal beat France 1-0 to become the current European Football Champion in July 2016 is no longer news! The big news was the fact that it was a substitute player who was not considered fit to start the game, who scored the winning and history-making goal. Before the game, all eyes had been on the great Christain RONALDO. But just in the 14th minute, he was carried off the field on a stretcher with a knee injury! Ronaldo injured? Oh, panic was immediately triggered amongst football fans worldwide and the Portuguese team in particular. Yes, Portugal probably thought their end had come! But Eder, a substitute from the bench, thunderously finished deep into extra time, thereby securing Portugal's first European Championship title. But this new sensation, Elder who is a MIGRANT from Guinea-Bissau, picked the perfect moment to score his first competitive goal for his country with a bullet shot from 25 metres in the 109th minute. The trophy was lifted by Ronaldo, who broke down in tears at the final whistle but the world learnt an unforgettable lesson: If you desire to see more results in your private life and ministry, determine to pursue total unity and team work because: A TREE CANNOT MAKE A FOREST and you are not indispensable! Portugal won without Ronaldo on the field! Oh, the importance of others in your life! Bitterness, malice, and envy, are prayer and glory blockers! Disorganize end-of-year plans to slow down or paralyze your prayers through bitterness/division! From today's 1st scripture, a threefold cord is not easily broken, so you must pursue a team spirit wherever you are! Harry Fosdick said, "Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat." You need others to succeed as a believer, husband, wife, a boss, a pastor, etc. Kate Halverson did admonish: "If you are wrapped up in a yourself, you are overdressed." Yes, zeros can become heroes when many zeros team up to rise!
1. Thank God and worship Him for His love and goodness.
2. You need others! Repent from seeing yourself as a superstar in the past.
3. Pray about your life's goals now! Scatter any satanic plan of disunity and bitterness around you! Lord, take me from zero level to hero level by a miracle in Jesus name!
4. Lord, by Your anointing and power, change my story in Jesus name (Pray it very well). Use the Gems for Success page (72) of this booklet today and daily!
5. Pray seriously as led on any other issue(s) affecting your peace now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2016
TOPIC: DON'T GIVE UP: PROBLEMS PRECEDE PROMOTION
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 4: 15-22
There is the age long allegory (a story or fable that teaches a vital life lesson) of an old grandfather clock that had stood for close to three generations in the same corner of a room, faithfully ticking off the minutes and hours day after day. In the clock was a heavy weight that was pulled to the top each night to keep it running. Then one day, the clock was sold and the new owner noticed the heavy weight. "Too bad," he said, "that such an old clock should have to bear so a great load." So he took the weight off the chain. At once, the clock stopped ticking and as the story goes, the clock asked the new owner, "Why did you do that?" "I wanted to lighten your burden," said the owner. "Please put it back," said the clock, "That's what keeps me going." Like that clock fable, heaven has designed that pressure and problems are the 'stepping stones' to your destiny! Nobody enjoys trials, and most often, we look for easy ways through life! You must realize however that afflictions are the uninvited 'visitors' that will keep you going from height to height, if you will look up to the hills from whence cometh your help. Richard Nixon did say: "A mam is not finished when he is defeated. He is finishes when he quits." So, every weight/problem is allowed by God to bring out all eventual praise points in your life and ministry! No matter how 2016 has been, your duty is to hold on! 2 Corinthians 4:17 says "For our light affliction which is but for a moment worketh for us a far more exceedingly and eternal weight of glory." Read the amazing declaration below of Mr. Ron Holland, a great man of wisdom: "You can have anything you like in this life, I repeat anything, provided it is not a life free of problems." Truly, a life free of problems is not possible! Psalm 34:19 says: "Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivereth him out of them all." Truly, you can't breakthrough, until you go through! Hold on! Your deliverance is sure! Yes! Hold in! Hold out! And look up!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: The old rugged cross..
1. In your own words, pray on the word as led.
2. Ask for the grace to hold on and pass through every valley!
3. Lord, expose the strategies and location of my enemies as the year ends (Pray it seriously, many times and very well)!
4. You spirit of confusion, loose your hold over my life and ministry in Jesus name. Pray generally as you are led now!
5. Use the morning, afternoon, and evening devotional prayers today and daily!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2016
TOPIC: THE DELAYED WINE IS THE BEST WINE
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
LUKE 6: 35-37
PHILIPPIANS 3: 7-14
A Swedish proverbs says, "Worry gives a small thing a big shadow." Again, William Ward gave the following insight of wisdom: "There are three enemies of personal peace: regrets over yesterday's mistakes, anxiety over tomorrow's problems, and ingratitude for today's blessings." Have you discovered that 90℅ of what you worry about, never actually happens? Do you realize that even what you fear or worry about should come to pass, God's abundant grace is more than sufficient? So why worry? As the year draws to an end with certain expectations of the year still unfulfilled, there is the tendency to worry! But you must resist the devil. Many years ago, a Roman Emperor gave an expensive present to a friend. But when the ruler offered the gift, the friend said: "This is too much for me to receive," to which the emperor replied: " But it is not too much for me to give." Wow! So also is God! You must constantly remind yourself that delay is not denial! Constantly counsel yourself that the delayed wine is the best wine! Yes, you must scream to yourself that there is nothing too hard for your God and nothing is too much for Him to give to you! Matthew 6:34 declares: "Take therefore no thought for the morrow, for the morrow shall take thought of the things of itself..." Refuse to be anxious over that delayed prayer answer! Even when your brain does not comprehend it, every delay allowed by heaven is for a wonderful purpose! You are a child of destiny and nothing happens to you by accident! You are not alive because you are so smart or because of what you did! You are alive because of what you are to do! It is not yet over! God is still working concerning your life and ministry! Wait for Him! I hear in my ears a sound of the abundance of laughter in your life! Wait for it! Look up!
1. Worship the Lord for His great plans concerning you.
2. Pray about today and generally as you are led.
3. Lord, in Your mercy, accelerate my prayers and answers in Jesus name.
4. Lord, take my life, family and ministry to higher ground!
5. Use the Gems for Success and the Prophetic Declaration pages today and daily!
Get my new book titled: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH; LORD, GIVE ME A SPECTACULAR EVIDENCE"

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:03am On Dec 15, 2016
TOPIC: HIRED AND FIRED SAME DAY! I SHALL LAST!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 20: 1-13
It was very brief and will be recorded as the shortest football employment in history. Real Madrid fan Sergi Guardiola's decision to write offensive tweets aimed at Barcelona, came back to haunt him on Monday when he was hired and fired by the Spanish giants on the same day. The 24 year-old striker penned a deal with Barcelona's B team but was fired just a few hours later when angry fans of the Catalan club made officials aware of Guardiola's Twitters from 2013. The football Club Barcelona decided to terminate the contract signed with Sergi Guardiola, after finding out that he had published offensive tweets about the club and Catalonia. So, in less than 24 hours, such a great star, promising star lost his job of a promising career. That means his past showed up at the point of his celebration. What would you do when your past shows up to haunt you on the day of your glory? His past tweets became his present door of loss. Don't forget that Moses was confronted by the past habit of anger on the day he was to enter the Promised land. 1 John 1:9 says that God forgives every sin or mistake you confess, bit the devil will always bring it back to haunt you. Resist it as the year ends. Tell the devil that he cannot use your past to haunt you again! Let your past make you better, not bitter! Your past has given you the strength and wisdom you have today, so celebrate it; don't let it haunt you! The PAST is where you learn the lesson! The FUTURE is where you apply the lesson! Please don't GIVE UP in the middle! Resist anyone who judges you by your past because such a person will never belong to your awesome future. So arise today and don't allow satanic powers to use your past to stop your celebration. I decree: Every accusing voice to your testimony must dry up before the last day of this year in Jesus name! Amen! Pray seriously now!
2. I decree: every voice accusing my past, dry up in Jesus name!
3. I decree: O my past, you are past! You cannot haunt me again! The Blood of Jesus is against you accusers of my destiny in Jesus name.
4. Lift up your right hand and begin to say great things about your future now. Let the devil hear you and run mad.
5. Loose a SPECIAL END-OF-YEAR testimony NOW.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2016
EVIL PLOTS MUST EXPIRE TONIGHT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 23: 22-29
Psalm 74:20 reveals: "Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty." There is an increase in Satanic activities because Satan and his cohorts know they are running out of time. Their numbers and activities are on the rise. The abode of violence or violent and cruel men are everywhere. TO BE A GENTLEMAN IN THE FACE OF BATTLE IS TO BECOME A CASUALTY. Someone has said: "the entire world is in a measure dark, and hence everywhere there are cruel enemies of the Lord's people; but in some places, a seven fold night of superstition and unbelief has settled down, and their rage against the saints reaches to madness." Darkness speaks of evil, wickedness and anything that tends to resist God's covenant in your life. You don't need to do anything to become Satan's enemy. Your spiritual identity makes you one. He can stir up the heart of anybody against you whether in your family, neighbourhood, workplace, business, career and profession etc. Satan stirred up the heart of King Saul against David. He vowed to eliminate the life/destiny of David through evil plots for decades. Hear this! SATAN DOES NOT GIVE UP OR GIVE IN EASILY, WHY SHOULD YOU? The fact that you've gotten some victories and testimonies shouldn't make you relax. Thank God for the help of JEHOVAH EBENEZER and the tears He has dried up this year, more can still happen for you, if you sustain the momentum. Just when Saul would have captured David, his plot expired. His evil agenda was diverted and thwarted by God. Vs. 27-28 of today's scripture says: "But there came a messenger unto Saul, saying, Haste thee, and come; for the Philistines have invaded the land. Wherefore Saul returned from pursuing after David, and went against the Philistines: therefore they called that place Sela-hammahlekoth." I prophesy: God shall in this season cause the determined counsel of your enemies to expire and backfire against them. Every evil plot against your life, family, ministry and destiny shall expire now/tonight by fire. The God of David shall send your enemies on a mission never to come back. As the year comes to an end, the LORD (Jehovah Ebenezer) will overturn and divert satanic arrows meant to destroy you to a different direction in Jesus name. Rise in faith and power with all ODM users worldwide tonight and declare: Evil Plots, witchcraft plots, anti-testimony plots, anti-marriage plots, marine power plots etc you must expire and back fire by force tonight in Jesus name.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Cause the evil determinate counsel of the wicked in my life, family and ministry to see corruption.
2. Plotters and pursuers of my destiny, your end has come; catch fire and burn in Jesus name.
3. O God, let every satanic plot meant for my shame and tears as the year comes to an end, expire and backfire now by fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 277
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.