Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,834 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80551 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On May 21, 2017
TOPIC: YOUR SHORTCUT IS COMING!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 61: 1-9
Mr. Peter had a job interview to attend to at 10am but his wife developed complications at 9am. He decided to take his wife to the hospital and leave for the interview thereafter but on their way to the hospital, the taxi broke down. It was already 10:30am before he could get another taxi. He arrived at the hospital at 11am, dropped the wife and used the same taxi to go for the interview. He arrived at the interview venue at 12 noon (2 hours late). He rang the bell but no one opened the door. Meanwhile, earlier at 10am, the company mail delivery man had rang the bell but no one had opened the door too. When the door was finally opened, Mr Peter said "I'm sorry, I came..." He wanted to apologise for coming late, but the Secretary interrupted before he could finish his statement and ushered him to the Board Room. The Secretary said, "I apologise, Mr. Peter, for keeping you waiting since 10am. We actually heard when the bell rang at 10am but we were held up in a meeting with our company suppliers. However, we have sat since 8am to deliberate on your job specification, your office and salary." Mr. Peter was baffled and said, "Ma'am, I haven't been interviewed yet." The MD answered him and said, "We decided not to conduct the interview at least to save time and also save the interviewee's money on transport. So we looked at the papers for the most appropriate person we wanted and we opted for you. Also, we had tested your patience this morning by keeping you waiting intentionally for 2 hours. That's part of your interview. You won't be disappointed. You'll be shown your office, your secretary and the man assigned to drive your company's allotted vehicle. You will be on probation for 2 years." He got the job!!! On his way out, his phone rang and it was the wife. She said, "Honey, I was delivered of a bouncing baby boy." It was their fifth child and the only male child. He immediate named the child 'Miracle.' He got a double miracle that same day! All the disappointments turned out to favour him. God positioned the mail delivery man to ring the bell at 10am. God also held them up in the meeting until Mr. Peter arrived. Oh! I would have named that child "Favour" or "Double-Double" (DD). In this second quarter of 2017, God will bypass millions to get to you! He will turn every negative event to your favour! He will shorten the process to your e
EVIDENCE land! Yes! He will create a shortcut to your EVIDENCE/testimony land! He will break every laid down protocol for you! He will raise men you don't know to speak in your favour in the palace! He will turn your labour to favour and speak to kings in board rooms for you! Your promotion will not go to another! And for your past shame and pain, you shall receive double gain and fame (Today's scripture verse 7). Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Great is thy faithfulness...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. Lord, for every trouble of the past or present, give me double glory, honour and EVIDENCE in Jesus name.
3. Lord God, give me a DIVINE SHORTCUT that will show the world that working for You and waiting for You is not in vain. (Pray it seriously for the next 3 days).
4. Pray about the declarations in this write -up! Pray in Tongues seriously as led today. I see NEW SPEED coming upon you.
5. Pray about today as led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:39am On May 22, 2017
TOPIC: WAR AGAINST SATANIC EMBARGO!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 125: 3; 126
Whatever you pray about and are still praying about will happen like a shock and it will come like an EVIDENCE that looks like a lie. At the last Asaba Anointing Service, a lady was called out by her name. Her uncle had made a avow to destroy her beauty. Before that vast crowd of thousands, as I laid my hands on her, the Lord showed me that wicked man standing behind her. The Lord told me that she used to be very beautiful but a wicked EMBARGO had been placed on her. Her sister ran out immediately to confirm everything. She confirmed that indeed, their uncle had sworn to destroy the beauty of this wonderful lady. She was close to 50 but she was looking over 60 with neither a husband nor a child. In that program, she was delivered and oh, we await her marital connection. The Lord told me that her marital story would be a miracle that looked like a lie because that EMBARGO had been broken! The popular fibroid case of Cecila which was mentioned in that program was also settled as she ran out and brought out the pictures of about 35 lumps that were operated from her body. The Lord told me also that her case would be like an EVIDENCE that looked like a lie. Get ready because that is how your testimony will be described! Your story will be like a dream that is not true! Powers that have placed an EMBARGO on your testimony must give up by force! This is your season! JEHOVAH THE EMBARGO DESTROYER will show up like fire in the upcoming Lagos (Lekki) Anointing Service of this weekend. A testimony that looks like a lie will locate you! Never ever give up! The prophetic grace on this vision will speak for you no matter how long it takes. DON'T MOSS ANOINTING SERVICES; YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE IS CARRYING YOUR TESTIMONY! It was for your case that He asked me to drop Pharmacy! He has an agenda with your name in it! I see a great hand wiping away your tears! Every Satanic EMBARGO on your EVIDENCE will be broken this weekend in Jesus name! Dear pastor, every EMBARGO on the growth of your ministry this weekend will dry up! Every EMBARGO on the fruit of the womb will be destroyed! Every EMBARGO on your career, your business, or your marital story will dry up this weekend! I see men and women begging to help you after this weekend's anointing service. I see 3 wombs opening in Jesus name! I see 5 promotions breaking forth from that program. Every EMBARGO on your promotion will dry up! This is your season to disgrace every wickedness! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Through the love...
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. O Lord, paralyse every every EMBARGO placed upon my joy and dancing.
3. O Lord, paralyse every EMBARGO placed upon my testimony/EVIDENCE.
4. Let the rod of the wicked placed upon me fall upon the wicked (Psalm 125:3).
5. Pray in tongues seriously and be at the Lagos (Lekki) Anointing Service.
6. Pray for the testifier today!
7. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:12am On May 23, 2017
TOPIC: AND NO MAN SAW IT!
OH! YOUR PRIVATE LIFE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 26: 7-13
Vs. 12 of today's scripture says; "So David took the spear and the cruse of water from Saul's booster; and they gat them away; and no man saw it, nor knew it, neither awaked: for they were all asleep; because a deep sleep from the LORD was fallen upon them." Note the words: "And no man saw it, nor knew it, neither awaked." No man was watching David and he could have killed Saul. God even 'baptized' Saul with a deep sleep! But that deep sleep was a trap unto David.
Be reminded of this Law which was revealed to me personally some years ago. It has never been written in any book:
"What You Do When No One is Watching Will Determine What You Become When Men Are Watching." When David killed the lion and the bear, no one was there! But when he killed Goliath, all the "TV cameras" were present! Hear this word which was dropped in my spirit just now again:
"Men Will Seek From You Or Slip From You! It Is All A Result Of The Things You Do When No One is Watching! Your Secret Life Is the Price You Pay For your Public Life!"
Oh! Thank you Holy Ghost! That means: YOUR GOD-SENT EVIDENCE PACKAGE THIS YEAR IS TIED TO YOUR PRIVATE LIFE! When no one is watching, are you still a prayer warrior or a prayer worrier? Do you still work for God in your local church when no man is there? Many believers do not go to church again when their Pastor travels! Are you a God-pleaser or a man-pleaser? Can you take the hidden assignments in church or you seek the popular ones? Do you lie, fornicate, commit adultery, eat your Tithe, live in bitterness/unforgiveness, etc, wen no-one is watching? Never forget this: "What You Do When No-One Is Watching Will Determine What You Become When Men Are Watching!" In this year 2017, use today's devotional to settle the issue of your private life with God. It must NOT be your EVIDENCE toll gate!
PRAY AND ENCOURAGE THE PASTOR OF YOUR LOCAL CHURCH TODAY.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Blessed assurance...
1. Don't start 2017 with a wrong lifestyle! Repent from any secret, sinful lifestyle now.
2. The Pharaoh of my destiny must die! The Haman against my joy must roast! Father, contend with my contenders!
3. Lord, turn me into Your EVIDENCE Land this year! Pray about today seriously! See the NEW 2017 page 7 devotional prayers now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On May 24, 2017
TOPIC: ALL MUST SHARE ALIKE...!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 30: 11-31
Note Vs. 24 of today's scripture (NIV): "The share of the man who stayed with the supplies is to be the same as that of him who went down to the battle. All will share alike." Note the words: "ALL WILL SHARE ALIKE." No wonder David was unstoppable despite his many troubles! If David had felt that it was his military intelligence and wisdom that had given him victory over the Philistines, then he would have forgotten the men that did not step into the war front. But he said: "ALL WILL SHARE ALIKE." That meant that the man who actually fought the battle at the war front and the man that stayed at home to do other essential duties of the State would share the same glory. When you feel that your success is not dependent on others, then you will dry up very soon. Buy do you know that there are so many war fronts in life? And do you know that even in the things of God in this year 2017 or beyond, ALL WILL SHARE ALIKE? Yes, the pastor who is seen on TV or on the pulpit daily will share with that hidden, prayer warrior who is unseen, but faithful! Yes, the evangelist who stand before a crowd of millions will receive the same reward as the pastor, who pastors just 20 members if that is God's will for him/her! Do you know that not everyone is called to pastor or to speak to a mega crowd? Do you also know that the cleaner of a local church will share alike with the General Overseer if they are both in the will of God? Yes, the cleaner in the we front is like the pastor in the war front! Wow! Thank you Holy Ghost! So use today's devotional to remember those that have contributed to where you are today! Remember that pastor that helped you! Remember that person whose phone call helped you in the past! Remember that parent/guardian! Remember those who work with/for you. Remember your spouse/children/true friends. If you think you are a superman and forget them, then, your name will soon be written on water-Forgotten! God forbid! Learn now! This is your year and there shall be EVIDENCE as you acknowledge others! Amen! That is why every power that has put a LIMIT or EMBARGO ON YOUR TESTIMONY must dry up! Get ready for the next anointing service! Every Financial, Spiritual, Career, Marital, Business or Fruit of the Womb EMBARGO MUST scatter by the anointing!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song as led.
1. Thank God for the Word. Pray about it as led now.
2. Repent from forgetting others. Ask for the grace to appreciate those that are helping and those that have helped you. Pray for them by name now. Send them a "Thank You" text or message by any means possible!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:54am On May 25, 2017
TOPIC: NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR "STAR"
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ISAIAH 42:8;
1 CORINTHIANS 3: 1-23
There can be only one sun at a time! Stars are uncountable. They are meant to perform different functions at the same times. Nicholas Fouquet was French King Louis XIV's Finance Minister during his first reign. In 1661, the Finance Minister died and Nicholas Fouquet was expected to be appointed into that office, though many thought he was best suited for the seat of the Late Prime Minister. Instead, the king abolished the office. Suspecting that he had fallen out of favour with the king, Fouquet decided to stage a party to show "ingratitude" to the king where he made him a guest of honour. This party was tagged, "The glamour of the time," as it had the best and most brilliant of nobility in Europe at that time in attendance. The party went on smoothly into the night and everyone called it the spoiler of that time! The next day, very early in the morning, Nicholas Fouquet was arrested, tried and convicted for stealing the country's money (in actual fact, most of the stealing he was accused of, was perpetuated on the king's behalf and with the king's permission). Fouquet was imprisoned for over twenty years. Here was a man (the king) who proudly once declared himself to be, "The State," being jealous over any earthly, perishable position! But do you know that a greater than Louis XIV is your Lord and Star, Jesus of Nazareth? Isaiah 42:8 declares: "I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols." God is jealous over His glory! Don't be caught secretly sharing the glory with Him in your heart. No matter how the year has been, determine to continually acknowledge the God that raised Jesus from the dead as your helper and success secret. Rather than flatter and praise Louis XIV, Fouquet's elaborate party offended the king's dignity. Louis did not admit this; instead, he found a very convincing and convenient excuse and opportunity to get rid of a man who had and would have made him feel very insecure, being the star of the day! Apply this principle to your God, your husband, your pastor, your office boss or your government! Give honour to whom it is due! Wait for your season to be the boss and never deliberately outshine your "Star." I see you rising! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now!
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. I will not take the glory that belongs to God; if I have in any way shared Your glory, forgive me, Oh Lord.
3. My Father, help me to submit to the authorities You put over me, so that I might shine when my time comes in Jesus name.
4. Lord, teach me to lift someone up, for me to be lifted.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:51am On May 26, 2017
TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: WAR OF CONFUSION!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 49: 14-26
Emmanuel Arigidi was the leader of a kidnapping gang which abducted three secondary school students at Babington Macaulay Junior Seminary, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria. After their arrest, the whole world was shocked when Mr. Arigidi narrated how the gang abducted the three girls and how a disagreement among members of the group might have aided police in rescuing the abducted girls. Hear him: "After the kidnap of the girls, along the line, WE HAD A DISAGREEMENT AMONG OURSELVES and I was actually the one that started it. I told other members of the gang that what we had done was not good and that I didn't like it. When I told them that we should end the assignment, other members of the gang threatened to kill me and then I took a canoe to run away. I was caught in my attempt to escape."
What an awesome God! The members of this kidnap gang began to fight themselves because the spirit of CONFUSION took over! Likewise, the Holy Ghost wants you to now that in this 2nd quarter of 2017, CONFUSION will be the unseen weapon that will hit your enemies. Those that hate you shall fight themselves! Those that plan to eat up your flesh shall eat up their own flesh! Those engineering your downfall and disgrace shall declare war among themselves from this day/this night in Jesus name. Today's scripture verse 26 confirms this: "And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob (Put your name)." Pray Seriously NOW and arise tonight 12am - 1am to join all ODM users worldwide to declare: "A NIGHT OF CONFUSION FOR MY ENEMIES." Pray now! Pray tonight!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: Stand up for Jesus.
2. O God, arise now and tonight and let them that hate me eat their flesh and drink their blood in Jesus name.
3. Open to Jeremiah 20:11 and declare it as many times as led now and TONIGHT.
4. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Send the spirit of CONFUSION into the camp of my enemies now and tonight.
5. I decree, O you my enemies, whatever is your plan, wherever is your location, begin to fight yourselves NOW/tonight. Receive Confusion in Jesus name!
6. I release an IRREVERSIBLE ARGUMENT/Everlasting CONFUSION into the camp of my enemies now/tonight in Jesus name.
7. For more midnight prayers, see page 105 of "War Against Haman-12" booklet TONIGHT.
8. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:13am On May 27, 2017
TOPIC: CHAOS PROVOKES YOUR CHORUS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 1: 1-8
ISAIAH 45: 18
The word, "COSMOS" is the Greek interpretation of the organized universe as a whole! The amplified Bible partly puts Vs. 2 of today's text thus: "And the earth was without form and an empty waste..." Oh, I love the words: "empty waste" in the Amplified Bible than the word "Void" in King James version. Another word for "empty waste" is "CHAOS." Note that in Genesis 1:2 man was not yet created. That means that God experienced a season of chaos in His dealings with angels (Lucifer's rebellion/fall in which one third of the angels fell with him). But the good news is that the present COSMOS was born out of the former CHAOS (Hebrews 11:3; 2 Peter 3:5). And the Holy Ghost's message to you today is that in this year 2017, out of every CHAOS in your life, family and ministry shall arise a future of harmony and beauty. Ecclesiastes 3:11 says that God makes all things beautiful in His time and He will turn that CHAOTIC disappointment and delay into a BURNING BUSH that shall give Him glory! A bush that was supposed to burn became a tourist attraction. CHAOS was turned into CHORUS of glory and that shall be your life's story of you hold on to your God. Listen to Rainer Maria Rilke: "Be patient towards all that is unsolved In your heart. And try to love the questions themselves." Yes, you have unanswered questions but never forget that sometimes, even to live is an act of courage. Harriet Beecher Stowe wrote: "When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you till it seems you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." Lazarus was a chaos (bad stinking case) that became a chorus of praise! That will be the story of your life this year and beyond! Hold on to God!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Through the love of God...
2. Lord, turn this chaos in my life and ministry to a chorus of wonders (Mention that bad situation in your life now).
3. Lord, visit me with Your mercy again in Jesus name.
4. Give me a miracle that will make me a tourist attraction.
5. I resist discouragement, depression and fear of the future NOW! There shall be ALL ROUND EVIDENCE this year concerning my life and destiny in Jesus name.
6. Pray any other prayer point(s) as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On May 28, 2017
TOPIC: CANNOT BE LOST IN THE CROWD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CHRONICLES 1: 1-27
I once heard about an old minister who was dying. A young man who was also a minister came to visit him and asked him: "Do you have any favourite scripture you would like to have me read?" he asked. "Yes," said the old man. "Please read the first chapter of First Chronicles." It was hard work pronouncing some of the two hundred and fifty unfamiliar names in the fifty-four verses of geneologies. The old minister listened with eager attention to every name. When it was finished, be uttered a fervent Amen. "Thank you, my son; that was so comforting." The young man was frankly puzzled. "Please tell me," he said, "What is so confronting about this tasking chapter?" "Ah," said the old minister. "Just to think that God knew them all by name!" So comforting indeed! Also, as I travel around the world and hear names of different brethren in different countries (sometimes, these names are difficult to pronounce), I just wonder how we will remember names in heaven! But as 2017 progresses, it is so comforting to know that in the midst of the close to 8 billion souls on planet earth, God knows your name specially and your EVIDENCE PACKAGE cannot be mistakenly dropped at another address! Oh, thank you Jesus! God knows your names and your battles! He is your creator and He knows your strengths and weaknesses! He is God that weighs the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance, so His wisdom is immeasurable! Why do you believe that He can forget you or that you can be lost in the crowd? Don't you know that He is the God that calls the stars by their names and there is NOTHING He cannot do for you? If He gave you His one and ONLY SON JESUS, what else can He not give you? Oh, if you wait for this God and you don't murmur, He will cast the wicked down for your sake and your life shall show to this generation that Satan is indeed a liar forever! Yes, He is planning your EVIDENCE PARTY this year! Hold on to God and His word! (See also Isaiah 40:12; Jeremiah 32:17).
1. I cannot be lost in the crowd this year! Worship God because He cannot forget you.
2. Thank you Lord that You know me even by my name.
3. Lord, there is nothing too hard for You. In this year 2017, do the impossible in my life and ministry in Jesus name.
4. Lord, do a thing that will make ears to TINGLE concerning my life this year (Pray it for 7 days)!
5. Pray about your life and ministry seriously now as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:00am On May 29, 2017
TOPIC: YOUR BLOOMING SEASON IS HERE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 30: 2-24
1 SAMUEL 1: 19-20
Delay is defined as: "To cause to be later or slower than expected/desired." If you have experienced a delay/go-slow concerning any matter in your yesteryears, note that most great things God does are anchored on delay. In fact, the first miracle of Jesus was wrought under an atmosphere of delay. HE BROUGHT OUT THE BEST WINE AT LAST, NOT AT FIRST! Hear what the governor of the feast told the bridegroom: "... but thou hast kept the good wine until now" - John 2 vs 10. Note: UNTIL NOW - 2017! They will say that the LORD kept your healing, wedding, financial turn-around, ministry, explosion, business enlargement, career decoration, etc, UNTIL NOW -2017! Ah! Yes, they will say that the LORD kept your EVIDENCE of serving Him UNTIL NOW - 2017! Indeed, that testimony you have waited for all these years shall come forth in a blaze of glory and the world shall leap with you in the celebration song of: "UNTIL NOW, HE HAS KEPT ME IN SILENCE, but NOW, my hour has come and HIS voice is heard aloud." So, no matter what is happening concerning your heart's expectations, determine to be patient a little more! See what Frank Kafka wrote: "There are two cardinal sins from which all others spring: IMPATIENCE AND LAZINESS. Titus Maccius also wrote: " Patience is the best remedy for every trouble." Dennis Waitley declared: "As long as we are persistent in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time." No wonder Joseph, who was the greatest, came late! No wonder prophet Samuel came late! Yes indeed, no wonder John the Baptist was sent after an "embarrassing" delay (Luke 1: 11-17). OH, GREAT DESTINIES ARE MOST OFTEN LINKED TO GREAT DELAYS!
Hold on for soon you shall sing the Latin song, "Gloria in excelsis Deo" - GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST, because your season to BLOOM is so near! Amen and amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray about the word as it has affected you today.
2. You the God that did wonders with the life of Joseph, Samuel, Isaac, Jacob; though they all arrived late, do the same concerning my life and ministry in Jesus name. Lord, take away reproach from my life.
3. Lord, accelerate the manifestation of the following expectations of my heart (Mention them now).
4. I decree: EVIDENCE KILLERS, catch Fire in Jesus name!
5. Lord, cover the wicked plans of my enemies with ashes.
6. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers daily.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On May 30, 2017
TOPIC: TOOLS FOR SALE!
GOD CANNOT LIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 89: 20-35
Recently, it was jokingly advertised that the devil was going to put his tools up for sale. On the date of the sale, the tools were exhibited for public inspection, each tool being marked with its sale price. The tools consisted of Hatred, Envy, Jealousy, Deciet, Lying, Pride, etc! Laid apart from the rest was a harmless-looking tool, less colourful and dirty and priced very high. "What's the name of this tool?" asked one of the purchasers, pointing to it. "That is DISCOURAGEMENT," replied the devil! "Why have you priced it so high?" "Because it is more useful to me than the others. I use it to peep/look into people's hearts, especially when I cannot get near him/her with my other tool. Once I peep into the heart and get inside through DISCOURAGEMENT, I can make that person do whatever I desire and then attack his/her life's goals. In some cases, I can get my other instrument called death/suicide to complete my operations in that life. It is looking less colourful and dirty because I use it more often since very few people know that it belongs to me." Oh, what a narration! Don't allow Satan to attack your life, family and ministry with his best tool - Discouragement! In this second quarter of 2017, no matter what is happening around you, never forget that: Following the path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked. Jacquelyn Heasely wrote: "Fear comes from the Adamic nature; Faith comes from the Christ nature." So, uproot fear, discouragement, depression and the like! If you find a path without obstacles, it probably has no glorious end. Hold on because life shrink or expands in proportion to one's courage. Hear Mr. Lombardi again: "The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory." Close with a line from the Dutch Poet's Society (DPS): "Nothing is difficult to those who have the will." Resist Satan's tools! Trust the Lord of hosts! After your fasting of January, God will not lie to David (Today's scripture vs. 35) and He will not lie to you. There shall be EVIDENCE! Hold on and Hold out!
1 Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Bind and uproot discouragement!
3. Lord, show the world through my life that You are not a liar!
4. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers today. See page 7 NOW.
5. Still pray about your goals/expectations in 2017 again!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:15am On May 31, 2017
TOPIC: DELAY ANTIDOTE: SHE FIXED HER HEART!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 108: 1-13
"Praise the Lord. Dear Dr. Chris, I don't know where to start from but God is truly faithful! According to Romans 8:28, all things work together for good to them that love God. In ODM of one of the days in September 2016, the teaching of the day captured my situation. You said that God allows some negative things to happen to us, because He has great positive things in His masterplan for us. Set backs are permitted to set us up. Sometimes, pain is permitted to purify and promote us and delays sometimes are permitted to enable all satanic correspondence against us to be disgraced. My promotion was delayed for 6 years, but I never doubted who God was in my life and what He could do, irrespective of the year. My heart was fixed unto God. Every year I participated in the 21 -day prayer and fasting program, I sowed into ODM no matter how little and gave my first fruit offerings. I told God that I want my testimony to be punished in ODM for the world to read and glorify our God Jehovah as I always read other testimonies and praise our living God. Truly 2017 is our year Evidence!
I was promoted on the 31st of January, 2017. Secondly, God has been kind to me and my family. He blessed and favoured me. To Him alone be all the glory and honour. Dr. Chris, God will continue to move you and the ministry forward in Jesus name. I want my identity hidden Sir. Thank you Sir" - From 'Sister J.O.' Blessed be God for this great testimony! They are so many from across the globe that there is no space to publish them. This sister's delay was for 6 years but do you know that there are battles in which one day or even one second delay can be life and death? That means no delay should be taken for granted, whether it is for one day, one week, one year, five years, ten years, thirty years, etc. Delay is delay and the same anointing that brought the best wine as the last wine shall cause your delay to end up in a mighty celebration. Note that she wrote: "Every year I participated in the 21 -day prayer and fasting program, I sowed into ODM no matter how little and gave my first fruit offerings." That means, while waiting for your change to come, DON'T STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW! Continue to continue! Oh, I love the lines: "My heart was fixed." That was the same thing David declared in Psalm 57:7: "My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise." He said the same thing in Psalm 108:1: "O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory." That is the attitude of receiving from God in any delay situation.
2. Holy Ghost, paralyse by your anointing, every power of delay challenging my EVIDENCE.
3. Lord God, turn every plan of shame to fame.
4. Lord, give me a reason to dance this year.
5. Lord, give me a shortcut to my Promised Land (Pray it seriously for 3 days, day and night).
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2017
TOPIC: MERIBAH IS JUST A 'BUS-STOP'
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
EXODUS 17: 6-7;
NUMBERS 20: 1-5
"Meribah" in Hebrew means contention, trials and trouble! It is the name of the place where Moses struck the Rock and water gushed out. It was also at the same spot 38 years later where Moses missed his mandate to enter into the Promised Land. That means that Meribah is a place that can determine your destiny. Since every child of God must pass through Meribah (the place of trials and temporary difficulties), God is using today's devotional to warn you and to also drop keys into your hands on what to do at your Meribah. The first thing to note is that Meribah (tough times) is temporary. It is only a "BUS-STOP'" and not your final destination. Davis said, "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..." (Psalm 23:4). Oh, I repeat: Meribah is not the end of the journey! It is a "PASS-THROUGH" AVENUE! It is only a place of temporary hardship and if you look up to God, He will push you out of Meribah with an undebatable testimony which will be an EVIDENCE that your God answers prayers. The second thing to learn is that Meribah is a place where you speak to the Rock. It is a place where it is unnecessary to strike the Rock (Jesus) twice. Striking the Rock once means your salvation. After that, you are born again and are permitted to just speak to the Rock thereafter! It means JUST PRAY TO THE ROCK! Yes, when you go through that MERIBAH experience/trial, delay and disappointment, God is saying: "Just speak (declare a praying and fasting time and then wait upon the Lord that cannot lie)." Please don't go beyond speaking to the Rock! Don't carry the rock to strike! It is not by power or by might. The best weapon you have in any crisis is to run to God and stay (wait) there. Don't go to men for help! In this second quarter of 2017, don't try to help God. That was Moses' mistake! You cannot soar by strength (1 Samuel 2:9)! All you can do is all you can do and all you can do is pray (Speak to the Rock) and wait upon the Lord. Stop worrying (striking the Rock). Simply trust and never forget that 'MERIBAH' is just a few kilometers away from your Promised Land. Wait upon the Lord. Hold on! Hold out!
(Please help somebody to reach their Promised Land. Don't enjoy these ODM powerful write-ups alone. Get EXTRA COPIES this week for others! As they succeed, your own success will never elude you. Amen).
2. Oh Lord, I vow to trust you afresh in 2017. I take my destiny from men or circumstances. Take me from shame by fire, in Jesus name (Pray it well). Bind worry! Pray about June now!
3. Pray about your life's goals and 2017 as you are led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Jun 02, 2017
TOPIC: RISK TAKERS ARE WORLD CHANGERS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
NUMBERS 23: 19-26
Hamilton Mabil one wrote: "Don't be afraid of opposition; remember a kite rises against and not with the wind." Another wise man also said: "One reason people never attempt new things is their fear of failure." You .UST have heard of the old adage: "No venture, no success!" In this second quarter of 2017, determine to knock off the fear of loss of money or of failure and attempt new grounds and new things! Dr. Larry Kinsey always says: "The biggest failure of all, is the person that never tries." God wants you to take greater risks in 2017. As long as you fear to move, your EVIDENCE package will be delayed. Theodore Roethke said: "What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible." The 'impossible' are the 'dark' areas that provoke fear in you! Step into them this year! Take a step you have never taken since you were born! Rahab took a risk by hiding the spies, but that was her fighting ticket to the city of heroes -Heb. 11:31. Your flight ticket to the land of uncommon winners is spelt: R-I-S-K. Hear the former chief Executive of Oceanic Bank International PLC (Now called Ecobank), Dr. (Mrs.) Cecilia Ibru: "Risk taking creates opportunities for growth, development and competitive advantage. Any venture; social, political or economic that has no risks, is not worth doing. What is needed is a better understanding of the risks and design strategies to cope with the likely problems." Hear her further: "Risk is part of corporate life; we cannot do without it." Oh! Allow the Holy Spirit to fire you into a new realm of risk taking as this year progresses! Confront your fears! Be courageous! Like Rahab, as you go out today, stick out your neck and watch your profile shock your world. Amen and amen!
1. Thank God for the Word and ask for the grace to stick out your neck more (take more risks) in life and ministry this year!
2. Pull down all the foundations of fear surrounding your life. Pray in Tongues seriously now!
3. Sit down and consider the risks you must take to get to your next level in your life, family, business and ministry.
4. I withdraw the control of my life from the chains of witches and wizards in 2017, in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2017
TOPIC: BEHOLD THE TURTLE!
CONFRONT THE DRAGON
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CHRONICLES 32: 1-8
Welcome to today's devotional! Seneca, the great Philosopher wrote: "It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because that we do not dare that things are difficult." Hear James Conant: "Behold the turtle. He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out. Are you not better than a turtle?" Keshavan Nair also spoke in the same direction: "With courage, you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity." What is courage? It means confronting the dragons, overcoming the obstacles, understanding and taking risks, sticking out your neck, always believing and expecting the best. See 2 Chronicles 32:7: "Be strong and courageous, be not afraid, nor dismayed for the king of Assyria nor for all the multitude that is with him, for there be more with us than with him." See Vs 8a: "With him is an arm of flesh,but with us is an arm of the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles." In 2017, every opposition (king of Assyria) to your EVIDENCE PARTY will suffer shame If you do not forget that the Lord will fight your battles! Each time you take a risk (step of faith) on any matter, the Lord takes over that battle! Daniel dared and his generation called him: Blessed! If you dare, you will be called a Daniel of the Twenty First Century, because only risk takers can alter and change their world. Close again with the golden nuggets from the hot oven of Dr. Mrs. Cecilia Ibru: "The higher the risk, the higher the rate of returns expected. Every opportunity and decision involves some risk and uncertainty! You mist take business risks that will create competitive advantage! Competitive strategy is about being different and you cannot be different without risks! To minimize fear, set up an effective risk-management process that monitors and controls the risk." Never forget: The Lord will fight for you and the higher the risks, the higher the rate of returns. Hold on! Hold out! This is your year!
2. Lord, grant me the grace to take risks and confront 'dragons' and obstacles. Cancel weeping in June!
3. Still pray concerning your 2017 goals again. Lord, lift me! Sit down and consider the risks you must take to get to your next level in your life, family, business and ministry.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:47am On Jun 04, 2017
TOPIC: BE DEAD TO YESTERDAY
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 121;
PSALM 90: 1-4
Thank God for another new day! Share the poem below with me unwrapped from my soul. It talks about converting your memories to miracles, rather than turning them into shovels for your grave! Indeed, no matter how your past has been or no matter how this year has been, heaven will not rest this year until your past pain is turned into your EVIDENCE STORY! Share the poem below:
"Gather up your memories! Like lavender, they will keep fresh fragrant when the earth is wrapped in winter's sleep... Happy is the heart that can rejoice when skies are grey- having on the bitter wind, the nightingales of January! God is good and griefs old. Time plays its gentle part laying healing hands upon the red wounds of the heart. The secret scars grow fainter with the aging of the years. Once again we find life as something sweet to offer and hope revives! The of future beckons, grey skies turn to memories remain, but sorrows end. And grief grows old."
Yes! The secret scars grow fainter with the aging of the years! Oh, in this second quarter of the year 2017, determine to keep your memories fresher because your best days are still ahead. Let the scars of the past grow fainter and keep hope alive. Be dead to yesterday and alive to what heaven will do this year. Ah! God will not allow your 21-day fast and your EPS sacrifice to be in vain! Your PPP 7 Psalms prayer will open a door no man can close! Listen to Macdonald: "We are like to Him with whom there is no past or future, with whom a day is as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. When we do our work - the great present, leaving both past and future to Him to whom they are ever present and fearing nothing because He is our future as much as He is in our past, as much as and far more than, we can feel Him to be in our present." Wow! The future and past are ever present before Him! That is why I call Him: THE EVER PRESENT HELP IN TROUBLE! Your past pain becomes His present EVIDENCE BAKER! IN 2017, be positive! You will be celebrated! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace...
1. Lord, in 2017, do what You have never done in my life, family and ministry since I was born (Pray it seriously).
2. Lord, heal the memory of the past and deliver me from every evil in 2017. Lord, do a thing that the world cannot deny or debate (Pray it seriously).
3. Pray for Christians suffering because of their faith worldwide as you are led today! Pray any other prayer(s).
4. Pray about today seriously. See page 7 now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Jun 05, 2017
TOPIC: UNFOLDING THE ROSEBUD!
JUST TRUST GOD!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JEREMIAH 29: 11-14;
JOB 19:25
A young, new preacher was walking with an older, more seasoned preacher in the garden one day, but he (the young preacher) was very confused about what exactly God had for him to do. He asked the older preacher so many questions! The older preacher looked at him and plucked a rose bud from a nearby rosebush. He told the young preacher to open up the rosebud without tearing of any petal. The young preacher looked in disbelief at the older preacher as he tried to figure out what a rosebud could possible have to do with his wanting to know the will of God for his life and ministry! He proceeded to try to unfold the rose, while keeping every petal intact... and it wasn't long before he realised how impossible it was to do so. Noticing the young preacher's inability to unfold the rosebud, while keeping it intact, the older preacher began reciting the poem below:
"It is only a tiny rosebud, a flower of God's design, But I cannot unfold the petals, with these clumsy hands of mine. If I cannot unfold a rosebud, this flower of God's design, then how can I think I have wisdom to unfold this life of mine? So I'll trust in Him for His leading, each moment of every day. The pathway that He has before me, only my Heavenly Father knows. I will trust Him to unfold the moments, Just as He unfolds the rose!
Oh, what a lesson for the young preacher and what a lifetime lesson for me, Dr Chris and for a user of today's devotional. Even when you cannot understand some of the events/circumstances of your life, just keep trusting the Shepherd of your soul! No matter the present odds, always declare: " I know that my Redeemer (my Shepherd) liveth." Your life has a purpose and that's why you are still alive. Wait upon the Lord and by and by, your season and your reason (purpose) will unfold. Hear Garrison Keillor: "It is a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars." So, no matter the matter, just hold on! Give out, but don't give up! I see a great glory ahead! Amen and amen!
1. Lord, guide my life and unfold Your plans by Your Hand.
2. Lord, never allow my dreams to derail. Bind premature death for the next 3 days.
3. Pray for job seekers and students today.
4. Pray the morning and evening devotional prayers daily.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Jun 06, 2017
TOPIC: GET LARGER MAPS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 81: 1-10
The Marquis of Salisbury, an English statesman and diplomat upon being criticized for his colonial policies, replied thus: "GENTLEMEN, GET LARGER MAPS." He made that statement in the context of colonizing other nations, but I am led to use it today in the context of making your dreams (your life's maps) bigger! No wonder today's scripture Vs. 10 says: "...open your mouth wide and I will fill it." God wants you to challenge Him with your dreams each day your feet hits the floor from your bed. He wants you to dream bigger dreams than you did yesterday. He says if you open your mouth wide, He will fill it! Don't imagine how it will be filled. Each day should bring a bigger dream not a bigger regret! Have a bigger dream for your business this year! Expand the church building project! Start the foundation of another personal house! Start a new business! You can employ more staff! You can start a new project! The Word of God for you is: "I WILL FILL IT." Bypass your senses! Pick up instincts from your 6th sense (faith) and trust God. Listen to S.A. Keen: "No desire will be placed in you by the Holy Spirit unless He intends to fulfill. So, let your faith arise and soar away to claim all that you can discover." That's what Tod is saying to you! Get this Prophetic Word now: "There are more lands to conquer! There are more oceans to explore! There are more mountains to be crossed! Dream bigger dreams! Make bigger plans and into My Hands release them. I will bring them to pass in their seasons; yes, the bigger, the bolder, the bigger My band of glory shall be revealed in you. So open wide your mouth than your yesteryears and behold I will fill it with uncommon testimonies because indeed this year, I shall cause your past groaning to become a glory point which the world shall call your EVIDENCE story. Yes! There shall be EVIDENCE to show that your past losses are over because there is coming a season of ADDITION. The power of SUBTRACTION is breaking away from you. I shall yet reveal Myself to the world with an EVIDENCE in you for the years the thief has oppressed you and I shall cause your destiny to spring forth again in grace. Indeed, the earth shall know that My Hand is upon you for good and they shall scream aloud, 'Indeed there is God!" Always remember: "The best is yet to come." Get larger maps! Plan big! Dream bigger dreams daily! Reject Regrets!
2. Uproot regrets seriously today! Dream bigger dreams.
3. Write down bigger life plans! Still pray about your 2017 dreams again, point by point now. Pray any other prayer(s).
NOTE: If you don't need bigger goals for yourself, then for the sake of others and your generation, dream bigger dreams.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2017
TOPIC: ALWAYS DECLARE:
"JACTA ALEA EST"
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 30: 1-8
In 49BC, Julius Caesar used the Latin phrase: "Jacta alea est" meaning: "The die is cast." That was when he crossed the popular River Rubicon beyond the limits of his territorial no boundary to Italy and started a war with Pomey and the senate of Rome. What he was saying was that since he had crossed the river, there was no going back! Likewise, you must constantly declare that, since you have crossed your own River Rubicon in 2016, there is no going back! Since Satan could not kill you till now, then concerning your life's goals and 2017 expectations, there is no going back. Make up your more and that no matter how your past year(s) had been, you will keep trying and you will keep trusting. Remember that it is only from the valley that the mountain seems high. Even when it seemed that he had lost all, David had the courage to ask Abiathar to, "bring ... the ephod." The Ephod was a covenant tool of hearing from God in the Old Testament. It was like throwing a dice or casting lots but God always used it to speak to the people then. The EPHOD stands for absolute dependence upon God. Many would have said: "What has all my trust in God brought me? I shall not depend on the Ephod again. Despite my faithfulness to God and man, see how they have plundered my assets and scattered my family." No, David knew that in life sometimes, "It is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock" (Abraham Lincoln). Hold on and determine to trust God again as the year runs along! God holds your times and seasons in His Hands. You may give out, but never give up! Declare again: "Jacta alea est - The die is cast, I have crossed the Rubicon. There is no going back. Satan, you are a liar. I shall hold on! I shall give out, but never give up!" This is my year! Amen and amen! (Give out EXTRA ODM copies).
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: Stand up for Jesus...
2. Lift up your hands and make the above closing declaration of this write- up again. Cancel weeping this month.
3. Pray in Tongues concerning this year! Still pray again generally and seriously about your 2017 expectations.
4. Lord, give me an EVIDENCE story.
5. Satan, you will not sift me like wheat this year, in Jesus name. Pray for the unmarried today! Loose life partners!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2017
TOPIC: THE MISSING KEY! YOU ARE SO VITAL!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JEREMIAH 29: 11-14
ROMANS 12: 3-8
Welcome to another devotional hour! Years ago, I was led to write about how special you are to God and to man. Do you know that God would have still sent His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die on that old rugged cross even if you were the only person on planet earth? Oh, that's how VERY IMPORTANT you are! Never allow circumstances, Satan or indeed anyone to tell you that you are not very important on this planet. Truly, trials can make you pity yourself or envy others! But as long as you have air in your lungs, God has a purpose and plan for your life! You are just as important as every one of those keys on the typewriter and from a human perspective, are just as important as everyone else! You are not an accident or a mistake! In the remaining days of 2017, you are crucial to God in His end time plan! I am led to remind you again of the message below. Note the missing 'Es." Add 'E' in place of X:
Though my typXwrtXr is an old modXl, it works quitX wXll, XxcXpt for onX of the kXys. I havX many timXs wishXd that it workXd pXrfXctly. It is truX that thXrX are forty-onX kXys, but just onX kXh not working makXs the typXwrtXr incomplXtX. SomXtimXs it sXXms to mX that our church is likX my typXwritXr... not all the kXy pXoplX are working propXrly. As onX of thXm, you may say to yoursXlf, "WXll I am only onX pXrson, I don't makX or brXak the church." But it doXs makX a big diffXrXncX, bXcausX for a church, to bX XffXctivX, it needs the activX participation of all. ThX nXxt timX you think your Xfforts is not nXXdXd very much, rXmXmbXr my typXwritXr and thX kXys. So nXvXr think your absXncX will go unnoticXd. You arX very important! "
Just imagine how the whole message/meaning was altered just because of a missing letter: "E." Imagine the confusion in pronunciation because of one missing letter, "E." It was tough writing today's devotional on my laptop because of having to juggle the missing letter "E." Oh, how important! Wherever you are, never forget that you are as important as the "E" (just one letter)! The devil is a liar forever concerning you! Resist self-pity and never look down on yourself! As long as you have air in your lungs, God has a purpose and plan for your life! I see great EVIDENCE/RESULTS in your life and ministry this year! Hold on and hold out!
1. Pray about your life as led. Pray about 2017 again.
2. Surrender your life to God and uproot self-pity!
3. Lord, use me afresh in my local church.
4. Lord, compensate me in 2017! Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:55am On Jun 09, 2017
TOPIC: THE GERMAN THIEVES:
REJECT EVERY "SHIT!"
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 PETER 2: 1-10;
1 JOHN 2:1
Some years ago, female thieves in Germany stole 7,500 euros ($7949.25) from a man by throwing faeces at him from behind and then pick-pockecting him while they pretended to help clean up the mess. Having withdrawn 8,000 euros from a bank for a holiday, the man was struck in the back of the neck by what he described as human faeces. Immediately afterwards, two women came up to him and began to quickly wipe the filth from the man's clothing with a face towel they had with them, and robbed him. The Holy Ghost emphasis to you today is that in 2017, you must not allow the thief of destinies/EVIDENCE robber (Satan) to rob you by throwing "shit" (your past errors, mistakes and failures) at you! 1 Peter 2:10 must be your tool against the devil when he throws your past mess at you: "Which in TIME PAST were not a people, but are now the people of God which now has obtained mercy." There is a phase of your life classified as : TIME PAST and there are many of such phases. After every mistake, failure or mess, rise up again and dump that mistake into the dustbin called "TIME PAST". repent and then determine to move on. Never allow condemnation/blame! Each time you mess up, you have an advocate (Greek- PARAKLETOS- a defense and a comforter) with the Father. He is Jesus Christ! Remind Satan that, it is a family affairs and you still have many tomorrows ahead of you, unlike him whose faith has been sealed. Without falling into deliberate sins/errors, don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us together. Emerson said, " For the resolute and determined, there is time and opportunity." Jehovah the God of EVIDENCE has determined to turn you into a tourist attraction this year! Give yourself another chance as you wake up daily! Arise again! Try again! Reject every "MESS" from the enemy in 2017!
2. Pray about any current or past mess, failure or mistake.
3. Satan, you are a liar forever! I reject self-blame/self-pity/self- condemnation. I reject your mess! Pack your loads and go now in Jesus name.
4. Lord, heal my past (Pray it very, very well). Still pray about your 2017 goals again. Pray any other prayer point(s) as led! CANCEL MISCARRIAGE/DISAPPOINTMENTS TODAY!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
TOPIC: SECRETS TO BE UNCOMMON!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 26: 1-6;
ACTS 16: 6
Welcome to today's devotional uncommon hour with the Lord! The Holy Ghost is determined to make you His SHOWROOM, His EVIDENCE CENTER, and UNCOMMON in the crowd. Catch the secrets if being uncommon below:
1. Study the lives of uncommon people in this generation. Why did God call Abraham His friend? Why did God say David is a man after His heart? Why was Issac a star? Find out why! Study such lives in your Bible!
2. Do nothing without hearing a word from God. Become an addict of , "I must hear from God first"...
Despite his weakness, it was David's hidden secret (1 Samuel 30: 6-8; 2 Samuel 2: 1; 5:19, 23). It was Abraham's golden secret (Gen 12:4). It was the secret of Jesus Christ. Jesus did not do anything twice the same pattern. Consider the WAYS He healed the blind (Matthew 9:29; John 9: 6-7). Different seasons, different patterns. He was a " Man" that always moved with: "What is my Father asking me to do now?" Hearing a word was also the secret of Paul (Acts 16:16). No wonder he was and is still uncommon. How many ministers of God can truly say "the Lord says I should not preach in Asia!" Asia was a very rich province and was like present day America, yet Paul was able to hear and wait! Learn that secret! That was also Isaac's secret (Genesis 26:2). In the midst of harsh economic pain/recession, Isaac had time to listen to God before applying for an Egyptian "Visa" (Like today's American visa). Did God not bless him in Gerar? Did his generation not envy him? (Genesis 26:14). While millions were running to Egypt, he waited, received a word and became a star! Do the same. Note that the way Jericho fell was not the way the city called Ai fell (Joshua 6:3-4; 8:1-12). Jericho fell by praise! Ai fell by ambushment. In Jericho, they were not allowed to take any item for themselves. In Ai, God allowed them. Learn to hear a word for every situation. It will make you uncommon! Always remember: THE QUIETER YOU BECOME, THE MORE YOU CAN HEAR!
3. Refuse worry/anxiety! To be uncommon in this world, do not cross bridges till you get to them. Do not waste time in wondering what you are going to do when you meet disaster/adversity. It may never happen! Something unexpected, something unforseen can happen to turn the situation around. So why worry? If you trust God, He will compensate you for your past waste! I prophesy: An EVIDENCE that will make you UNCOMMON will locate you in Jesus name! Amen!
2. Lord, stop the roaring of my enemies. Lord, make my enemies Your enemies in 2017.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2017
TOPIC: IT COULDN'T BE DONE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 17: 33 - 50
Consider the write-up below by Edgar Gyat:
"Somebody said that it couldn't be done, but another said he would be the one wouldn't say so till he had tried. So he buckled right in with the trace of determination on his face. He started to sing as he tackled the thing that couldn't be done. Somebody scoffed at him: " Oh, you'll never do that. At least no one ever had done it." But he took off his coat and he took off his hat and tackled the thing that couldn't be done and he did it." There are thousands who will tell you it cannot be done. There are thousands who will point out to you one by one the dangers that await you. If David had listened to his elder brother Eliab, he would have remained in the crowd, but because he tackled what the crowd said couldn't be done, he was singled out from the crowd and became an EVIDENCE that faithfulness in hidden bushes can still promote a man. He became an EVIDENCE that when you work for God and no man sees you to say thank you, God Almighty is still a rewarder. Yes! He became an EVIDENCE that faithfulness in the face of opposition and discouragement will make men to dance with you later! In the remaining months of this year 2017, God wants you to go after the things that the world or your friends say cannot be done. From your village to your city, go and do the uncommon! As your prophet by the Holy Ghost, I release into you now, AN IDEA that will change your generation in Jesus name. Amen! Be brave and courageous for the are the stamp pads for winners! Hear J. F. Kennedy: "There are risks and costs to programmes of action. But they are far less than the long range risks and cost of comfortable inaction." Do something by faith; even if you make a mistake, it will be counted in your favour by God. Just stay focused on God and do the one uncommon this year! Bernard Shaw said: "People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it." Don't allow others to talk you out of what you know you must do! William Shakespeare said: "Be great in act as you are in thought." Be a man of prayer and action this year! Close with Elbert Hubbard: "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing and be nothing". Shout aloud: " God forbid " Do the things you have never done since you were born! Take a step of faith after today's devotional! Fear not! God will back you up! Amen!
2. O Lord, let the courage of David fall upon me this year.
3. I receive grace and great courage to take a step of faith today and this week in Jesus name.
4. I cancel any new plan to rubbish my EVIDENCE this year! Pray for the salvation of souls today.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2017
TOPIC: GRIM DETERMINATION!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DANIEL 6: 10-28
If you want a thing badly enough to go out and fight for it; if your desire for it makes you mad enough, if it makes you hold other things worthless and cheap for it; if life seems all empty and useless without it and all that you scheme and dream of is about it, if gladly you will sweat for it, fret for it, plan for it, lose all your terror of man/criticism for it, if you will simply go after that thing that you want with all your capacity, strength and sagacity, faith, hope and confidence, stern tenacity, and neither cold, poverty, famine and leanness, nor sickness, pain of body or brain can turn you away from the thing that you want; if dogged and grim you besiege and beset it, you will get it. That's what I call, "Grim (harsh and rugged) determination." At the last February Asaba anointing service, I met a group of young Christian National Youth Service Corps members who introduced themselves as RURAL RUGGED Evangelism Group (RREG). They were simply amazing and helped as ushers during that great programme. That was the kind of determination that Daniel had! Even when he knew that to pray was to sign his death warrant, he continued. Issac also had rugged determination when his wells were being destroyed by the Philistines (Gen 26: 15-19). Elisha, Samson when his hair began to grow again, Blind Bartimaeus and Esther possessed this kind of determination. That was what made Rahab to hide the spies! Most past and present stars were all clothed with it and God wants you to acquire it today and be hard against life's challenges, delays, difficulties and pain in the remaining months of 2017! Don't be a quitter! Choose to die rather than quit on your heart's desires or life expectations despite the odds! "It is the constant and determined effort that breaks down all obstacles" (Clause Bristol). Your God is not a liar! Hold on! There shall be EVIDENCE and men shall because of you scream, "There is God! There is God!! Indeed, there is God!!! Amen! See Mark 11: 23-24 now! Hold on! Hold out!
2. Worship the Lord and ask for extra grace to be determined/ hold on to your faith in God. Cancel death/accident this month.
3. From Mark 11:23-24, Lord, I will not quit trusting You for the following dreams of my life and ministry (Mention them now).
4. Lord, in the remaining days of this year 2017, put my fear in the midst of my adversaries (Pray it seriously).
5. Lord, do exceedingly abundantly (beyond) what I ask or think this year in Jesus name. Pray about today as led!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2017
TOPIC: THE ALMIGHTY TURNER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EZEKIEL 21: 18-28
As the service was closing at the last LEKKI anointing service, the Lord spoke mightily that He was going to turn ANOINTING OIL to ANOINTED WINE. I was shocked to hear my mouth say it aloud because I knew I was not the one speaking. Indeed, if He could turn water to wine (John 2: 9-10), then He can turn oil and indeed anything to wine. That is why you must refuse to give up now! God can turn anything including your current battle/circumstance, into an event that will bring glory to His name at last. God will never allow any circumstance/cross which is bigger than you or which will turn your name to SHAME to come across your pathway. The only way God can show us that He is control is to put us in situations we can't control. That is why He is the ALMIGHTY TURNER! Oh, how powerful is Ezekiel 21: 27: "I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him." Your dancing will be given to you again! Your EVIDENCE PARTY must take place! The Lord shall OVERTURN and OVERTURN anything or anybody until your TESTIMONY shows up. So don't give up because the DIVINE TURNER is on duty! Only the DIVINE TURNER can turn a mess into a message, a test into a testimony, a trial into a triumph, a victim into a victory and you are the next on line!
2. Thou the ALMIGHTY TURNER, overturn, overturn, and overturn the following events of my destiny. I refuse to give up! Satan, you are a liar (Mention the events and pray it seriously 21 times today).
3. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:06am On Jun 14, 2017
TOPIC: LORD, HELP ME NOT TO HELP YOU!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 26: 1-11
Oh, today's devotional topic is a prayer I pray everyday! As 2017 progresses, it is a prayer you must pray daily. Is it not true that the best of men's efforts have in human history delayed or destroyed the move of God? In church history, most revivals were stopped as soon as the Holy Spirit was shoved aside and men tried to help God by using their human wisdom. For example, humanly speaking, I wanted Hillary Clinton to win the last USA elections because I have a sweet daughter and wanted her to know that women are not second class citizens of this world, but the ALL-WISE God from eternity has chosen Donald John Trump for reasons unknown to millions. Donald Trump may not be born again but neither was Clinton. Whether he turns out to be good or bad or for how long he rules is not our concern in this write-up. But that he was elected at all shows the hidden wisdom of God. Also, I have discovered that when men become better organizers, they became bitter agonizers (poor prayer warriors)! Yes, Organization (human methods) took the place of "Agonization" (prayer power) and without "agonization," the church becomes a laughing stock to the world. Don't forget that when Uzzah tried to help God to balance the Ark, he died instantly (2 Sam 6: 6-7). When Abraham and Sarah were tired of waiting and tried to help God, they produced Ishmael whose generation has produced today's ISIS. In today's scripture, Vs. 10-11, David said: As the Lord liveth, the LORD shall smite him; or his day shall come to die
... and perish. The LORD forbid that I should stretch forth mine hand against the LORD's anointed." David was saying, "Let God do my fighting for me." Yes, he had the opportunity to kill Saul, but if he had done so, he would have had a cruel harvest later! Each time you try to explain/defend yourself before others, you are fighting for God. Each time you worry, you are fighting for God. Each time you refuse to forgive others, you are fighting for God. The truth is that in this year 2017, heaven will only help those who cannot help themselves. So no matter how your life's race has been, don't fight for God. He is planning your EVIDENCE PARTY! Hold on!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song as you are led.
1. Thank God for the word today and pray about it as led.
2. Lord, help me not to repeat the mistake of Uzzah/Abraham.
3. Lord, help me not to help You in Jesus name.
4. Lord, I admit that I cannot help myself on the following issue(s).
5. Help my faith to trust You. Help my faith to hold on. (Mention those issues now).
6. Pray the NEW 2017 morning, afternoon, and evening devotional prayers on page 7 of this booklet daily.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2017
TOPIC: I REJECT THE PAIN OF ANTIOCH!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JUDE: 1 - 25
The Lord Jesus Christ said, By this shall all men know that you are my disciples: IF YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER. " He did not say by speaking in Tongues, serious fasting, singing in church or the size of your Bible, etc. He said the strongest EVIDENCE of your Christian faith is THE LOVE YOU SHOW TO OTHERS EVERY DAY. That's the Christian badge/banner. It is not by the sticker on your car which reads "SERIOUSLY BORN AGAIN." Stop living an ANTI-EVIDENCE life by keeping malice, taking revenge on others, gossiping about them, living in unforgiveness and bitterness, pulling others behind them, etc. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that" (Martin Luther King, Jr.). Don't live a life that will block your EVIDENCE this year. Sacrificial love is an EVIDENCE catalyst and it accelerates your 21 -day or 14 -day prayer and fasting results. Don't forget that the MASTER said: Let your light so shine that men may SEE your good works and glorify your Father." It is time for men to see the results of your faith beginning with your lifestyle. Love will bring healing, marital connection, promotion, signs and wonders. Use today's devotional as a new beginning to clean up your past life of talk, talk, talk and people cannot see the life of Christ in you. Don't forget also that present day Turkey (Antioch) was the first place where Christians were really called Christians. But because of rivalry, lack of love, religious showmanship, denominational competition, etc, the Muslims overran the churches and converted them to popular mosques. Oh! What a shame and an insult to our THREE FRIENDS, the Blessed TRINITY! Let's go back to the faith that was once delivered to the saints (Jude 3). It was a faith of love which the world could SEE daily! Go back to forgiveness! Go back to helping somebody you don't know! Go back to working for God without minding who gets the credit. Oh, go back to being the first to apologize even when others offend you. Live light without unnecessary loads and weight in this race. Never forget what the Holy Ghost has been saying for these two days of faith, hope and love; the greatest is love! This is your year because Love is a stepping stone to EVIDENCE that your enemies cannot debate. Pray seriously now!
2. Repent from was where your lifestyle has brought shame to the Lord.
3. My life shall not allow the enemies of Christ to advance their kingdom like Turkey which became as Islamic nation.
4. I release forgiveness to the following (Mention their names now).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2017
TOPIC: VIGIL PASS-OVER NIGHT!
PONDER ON THESE TIPS
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
EXODUS 1: 17-21;
ECCLESIASTES 8:12
Welcome to another hour of GOD UNDEBATABLE PROOFS and EVIDENCE! Today's 2nd Scripture Vs. 12 says, "Though a sinner do evil and his days be prolonged, yet surely, I know that it shall be well with them that fear God." Also, Isaiah 3:10 says: "Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with them: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings." Insist daily in 2017, that it shall be well with you and you must eat the fruit of your labour. The word "EAT" means TO SEE RESULTS! Consider the tips below to provoke your all-round peace/goodness even as you prepare for tonight's vigil! TODAY IS YOUR PASSOVER NIGHT!
Never allow tears in 2017! Chase away worry though, it may secretly crawl in! Worry has never corrected any mistake and self-pity/grief has never brought back what has been lost. Be positive! There is always something to be thankful for! If you can, start a charity that brings happiness to the poor and feeds the hungry.
Honour the elderly/parents! Uphold the ties of kinship, honour your neighbours and care for orphans. Read useful, interesting and beneficial books monthly in 2017. Be like a full tree with high aims/ambitions; if a stone is thrown at it, it simply let its fruit drop. Ignore unhealthy criticisms because they must surely come from lesser minds! Say 'No' to wasting time with shallow people and spending hours in idle pursuit. So avoid them in 2017. Say 'No' to exposing other people's weak points/faults or backbiting about them, whilst forgetting your own faults. Never give priority to wealth accumulation over your own health, happiness, sleep and peace of mind. Be patient with yourself and God! Life is seconds and minutes, not weeks and years! Live a day at a time and be focused on God even in trials. He will see you through and honour you. Make MODESTY your watchword in all you do in the remaining months of 2017 (Philippians 4:5). Always remember: This world is never perfect for anyone on planet earth. There is no one on planet earth who is free from all kinds of distress. Envy no one! Look up to your God till your hour of EVIDENCE shows up! If you follow these tips, it shall be well with your life, family and ministry and you shall eat the good of any land you dwell on. Peace!
1. Pray generally about this great write-up as led now!
2. Every arrow of premature death; PASS OVER me.
3. Arrow of satanic delay; PASS OVER me.
4. Arrow of bad news; PASS OVER my life, family and ministry.
5. Arrow of shame; PASS OVER my life, family and ministry.
6. Between 12.am-1.am Tonight, Mention Anything You Don't Want And Decree: PASSOVER My Life, Family And Ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Jun 17, 2017
TOPIC: WHAT LEGACY FOR THAT CHILD?
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 SAMUEL 3: 11-14;
PROVERBS 22:6
Years back, I read from a tract, a story about a child who boarded a bus unaccompanied. When it was time to pay his fare, he only replied: "Jesus paid the fare." The bus driver listened in awe as the boy narrated the story his mother (who was late) had told him that a "Man" named, " Jesus Christ " once came to the world and was crucified to pay all the debts he could ever owe! Very funny, but can you imagine the awesome power of teaching a child? The question the Holy Ghost is asking you today is: "What are you doing with the children God has put in your care?" You may not be a biological or adopted mother yet, but there is a child near you! Our 2nd basic scripture says: "Train up a child in the way it should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Despite your busy schedule, when was the last time you told a child a Bible story or prayed together with a child? They may not necessarily be your biological children! Don't forget that the father of former USA 2nd term president, Bill Clinton, died while he was in his mother's womb. Other relatives and the mother brought him up. By worldly standards, is he a failure today? A lot of us are so caught up in our daily activities that we hardly have time for our children! We forget about "THE " NEST PHASE " of life - a time when these children will be separated from us and we will have empty "NESTS" (rooms) without them. At that time, it is the training that we have given them that will remain with them as they face the world. In the case of Eli, God judged his family because of his children! Yes! That means to an extent, your children can affect God's plan for your destiny! What will the children remember a you for in the years to come? Listen to Paul Richter: "What a father says to his children is not heard by the world; but it will be heard by posterity." Close with the bombshell from Stacie Tauscher: "We worry about what a child will be tomorrow, but we forget that he is someone today." In 2017, let God use you to be a great blessing to a child. You can start by sowing the CHILDREN ODM this quarter! Get copies this week for children around you and you will never suffer shame concerning your own or future children! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song as led.
2. Worship God! Pray for your children as you are led now.
3. Make a promise to God that your children must give Him pleasure. Ask for the grace to start again in their training.
4. Pray for those believing God for the fruit of the womb.
5. Pray for those believing God for marriage partners. Pray about today now!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2017
TOPIC: THE TV DISCUSSANT:
LOOK BEYOND NOW!!!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 14: 1-11
Years ago, one of the discussants on a T.V. programme named, "ISSUES" said that man in order to have a feeling of satisfaction, had made himself to believe that there is life after death. He went on to say that science has made the Bible and prayer totally irrelevant. That was his opinion which made me angry as I listened to him then. However, the Bible, God's undiluted and authoritative Word, reveals to us that everything does not begin and end here. Jesus said: "In my Father's house, there are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you; I go to prepare a place for you" (John 14:2). Jesus emphatically stated that, if there wasn't any other place beyond, He would have told us. There is a place of rest prepare by the Father for those who believe in His Son, Jesus. The Bible declares that he who believes in Christ, although he/she was dead, yet shall he/she live (John 11:25). No matter what human opinion may be, it cannot nullify God's Word. Life becomes beautiful, when we look beyond it! Dear pastor, your sacrifice shall be rewarded! Dear child of God, your labour for God is not in vain; your holiness shall bring honour and not shame! In line with Obadiah 17, you shall possess your possessions on this earth and in line with Mark 10:30, you shall be decorated in the world beyond. As you go out today and daily in 2017, in all of your life's decisions, remember to always LOOK BEYOND!
2. Help me Lord, to know that someday, it will all be over and give me the grace to prepare for the life beyond.
3. SERVING GOD HAS REWARDS! I loose myself today from the cycle of stagnation. THERE SHALL BE EVIDENCE THROUGH MY LIFE!
4. Pray for your family, the government, missionaries, and leadership in your local church today.
5. Pray for Our Daily Manna publisher, writers, readers, and the entire crew for divine insight concerning God's specific Word to specific people on specific needs, daily.
6. Pray any other prayer(s) as you are led in connection with your destiny. Pray for the sick today. Bind death!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:11am On Jun 20, 2017
TOPIC: THE SOUTH AFRICAN THIEF
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 74: 10-20
A thief in South Africa safely returned a seven-week old baby he had discovered in a car he had stolen, in a real-life incident that could come out of the local Oscar-Winning movie, "TSOTSI." The man sped off in the car with baby boy JP in the backseat after the mother had stepped out of the vehicle to open the gate to their Johannesburg home. The police reached the thief by phoning the mother's cell phone that was inside her handbag in the car. The thief answered the phone and said he had been waiting for a call so that he cold say where the baby could be found. Truly, the man told the police that he had left the baby at a primary school where his parents later found him fast asleep in a classroom. This man now popularly called, "A THIEF WITH HALF A HEART." But what the Holy Ghost is telling a user of today's devotional is that it is not possible in this race of life to be on the side of good and on the side of evil at the same time! There is nothing like a good armed robber, a good prostitute, a good liar, a good miser, a good witch, a good backslider, etc. There is nothing like a good stagnant business or a good barren womb/life! Also, as far as God is concerned, you either become very cold or very hot for Him! You are either a prayer warrior or a playing warrior! God hates lukewarm people! You cannot tie up a dog with the intestines of a pig. Enough is not a feast - it is only enough! So, visit the Laodicean church and learn: "...I would thou were cold or hot... So then because thou art lukewarm, I will spur thee out..."
When God spits you out, you do not become hot or cold. You become DEAD! Lukewarmness irritates God! Choose to be very hot (fervent) in your faith in God daily this year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Thank God for the Word and repent from any double lifestyle again. Repent from being hot on Sundays and ice cold on Mondays-Saturdays. GIVE OUT THE NEXT ODM COPY AS GIFT!
2. Lord, cause a surgical fire to run through my life/ministry.
3. I command every embargo of Satan on my divine location to scatter in this year 2017. Cancel evil and bad news!
4. Lord, between now and the end of this year, answer me by fire in the following prayer points (Mention them..).
5. Pray generally as led on any other issue (s).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:56am On Jun 21, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU A KICK -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MICAH 7: 3-10
June 21st last year was World Giraffe Day! The World Giraffe Day is between June 20 and June 22 each year, depending on the year and time zone you are in since June 20th to 22nd each year always produces the world's longest day and shortest night. The World Giraffe day is also celebrated in the same season since it is the world's longest day and the Giraffe is the world's tallest mammal. We are taking a lesson today on the birth of a Bab giraffe. The birth of a baby giraffe is quite an earth-shaking event. The baby falls from its mother's womb, some eight feet from above the ground. It shrinks while drying up and lies still, too weak to move. The mother giraffe lovingly lowers her neck to smooch the baby giraffe, sending it flying up in the air and tumbling down to the ground. As the baby lies curled up, the mother kicks the baby again and again and until the baby giraffe, still trembling and tired, pushes its limbs and for the first time learns to stand - on its feet. Happy to see the baby sanding on its own feet, the mother giraffe comes over and give it yet another kick. The baby giraffe falls one more time, but now a quickly recovers and stands up. Mama Giraffe is delighted. She knows that her baby has learnt an important lesson:
Never mind how hard you fall, always remember to pick yourself up and get back on your feet. Why does the mother giraffe do this? She knows that lions and leopards love giraffe meat. So unless the baby giraffe quickly learns to stand and run with the pack, it will have no chance of survival. Most of us though are not quite as lucky as baby giraffes. No one teaches us to stand up every time we fall. When we fail, when we are down, we just give up. No one kicks us out of our comfort zone to remind us that to survive and succed, we need to learn to get back on our feet. That's the lesson of today's scripture verse 8, When life gives you a kick, whether you fall or stagger does not matter; you must bounce back again. You must determine that the downfall of a man is not the end of that man. There is a fine line between losing and winning because failure may create winning! Always tell the world: " My setback may have amused you but my comeback is going to confuse you because I am not a candidate for the bottom!" Always remember that the harder you fall, the higher you bounce back because you have the Holy Ghost within you and the grave could not hold the Lord. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. Stop pitying yourself! Stop attacking your past! Stop condemning yourself, you are WORK IN PROGRESS because God has not finished with you. Pray now!
2. Ask for the grace never to remain down.
3. Holy Ghost, scatter every power planning to bring me down.
4. I am a spiritual giraffe and I can never be stopped by life's challenges. Amen!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU A KICK - 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 24: 15-21
If you study the lives of successful people, you will see a recurring pattern. Were they always successful in all they did? No. Did success come to them quickly and easily? No! No! No! You will find that the common streak running through their lives is their ability to stand up every time they fall like the story of the baby Giraffe.
Be reminded of the story of a young sales executive from Kolkata, India who dreamt about becoming an announcer on radio. He applied to all the Indian radio stations for a job. Most employers felt that he didn't have a particularly good voice and he was rejected. He refused to accept defeat and continued to chase his dream.
He tried for a role in the movies. He was rejected! They thought he was too tall then. He kept trying and got a few lucky breaks. But most of his early films flopped. He did not give up. He played an angry young man in a movie that became a super hit. And the failed radio announcer went on to become the country's biggest superstar - widely admired for his baritone voice! His name? Amitah Bachchan (one of the most popular Indian movie stars). Oh! What a story! The road to success is never an easy one. There are several obstacles, and you may fall, fail or stumble along the way. But success lies in being able to get up every time you fall. I remember when I began to learn how to ride a bicycle years ago in the village. I was bruised as a young man and still carry some of the scars. Learning to win in life is like learning to ride a bicycle. As you start to ride, you might fall and get bruised. It doesn't matter. You need to get back up and continue to ride. What defines you is how well you rise after falling. Listen to Jesse Jackson: "If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up! Never surrender, rise up against the odds." Indeed, a righteous man falleth seven times and rises against up again! Listen to the great, late Mandela: " Do not judge me by my successes; judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again. " That's all it takes. Learn to get back up every time you fail. Overlook mistakes! Overlook petty jealous attacks from enemies! Just look to God and Him alone! He will turn your fall into your fortune! Oh! This is your hear and I see DIVINITY rewriting the story of your past and planning your greater story which shall be called your EVIDENCE CELEBRATION. Hold on and hold out! Pray now!
2. Holy Ghost, turn every past mistake, failure, delay and setback into a great EVIDENCE story that the world cannot debate nor deny (Pray it seriously for 3 days).
3. I am a spiritual Giraffe and I can never be stopped by life's challenges. Pray about today seriously. Cancel what will make you cry!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 343
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.