Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (88439 Views)

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Linda Ikeji At It Again....hit Or Miss? (pixs) / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by mradjoy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
handysuzy:
grin Konji iyaf want to finish aunty Linda

But seriously, as much as people will criticise her, Linda remains my mentor, she is an achiever and I pray a good man locates her soon.

You all need to read comments of people praying for a husband for Linda Ikeji on her blog and all social media...See their reactions and funny comments here: http://factflyers.com/prayer-turn-36-today-find-amazing-guy-soon-linda-ikeji/

Ur comment got me laughing, seriously I don't understand ladies nowadays, some are complaining of lack of konji, while some are complaining of having too much of konji.

Nigerian ladies which way na?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by fortunechy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
linda monopause is callin n u ar here focusin on ur career
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
All I see is a young lady who after success in life have realised her incompleacity without a man and have decided to wave any kind of pride and toe the part of humility to attain her life and emotional desire.

But if she won't scale her achievements with mine, I don't minde you know, I can ehmm.....

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by jordanice007: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
you all should stop this. what she means in just one word is that, she wants to get married.
shikena
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Chuknovski:

It means she's sex starved, she's in need of constant "penile" administration
lol......

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by tosyne2much(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wait first!! So people still have sex in this period of recession?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
CuteBlogger:
hahaha bro! smiley no mind her grin
Lolzz
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Kazrem(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Indirect advert to suitors. I an sure peeps will uproot this thread when she eventually weds.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Jacko1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty linda

I want to leav dis goddamn country n study abroad for 3 years

Sponsor me.... Walai before i go..... We go marry hehe

Il giv u belle sharp sharp

Il study for 3 years come back wen buhari lose 2019

Aunty Linda na husband i be oh.... Reason ma proposal
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Kazrem(m): 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wait first!! So people still have sex in this period of recession?
Lolzz. A friend told me two days ago that he couldn't remember the last time his body moved in this recession when I jokingly told him I went to see babe. Recession ti take over.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by alaskido(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
I just dey laugh. Waconzy dey beg for your love in his new music and you are there saying you were not paying attention to your personal life. What does she mean by regular sex. Is sex regular? Don't get it twisted baby.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by tosyne2much(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kazrem:

Lolzz. A friend told me two days ago that he couldn't remember the last time his body moved in this recession when I jokingly told him I went to see babe. Recession ti take over.
hahaha... I find it hard to believe that people's joystick still rise in this period of economy melt down
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by crown08(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
ducramsey99:
Come and check me out oooooooo...........
lol
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by buoye1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
I'm very impressed

I pray God grant her heart desires
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Kentrasso(f): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
I can't believe that was what the poster could get out of the whole video. Seriously??
I feel sorry for most NIGERIAN men.
A tale of hardwork and diligence with honesty and transparency.
Well done Linda. Many people are too lazy. Small problems and they give up. Your hardwork has paid off and that's truly inspiring.
But I wonder. Did you have it his difficult because you're a woman?
Do guys make it in life faster and easier?
I really would love to know.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by hUmaneOne: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
spitfyer:
HELLO LINDA, IN AS MUCH AS U WISH TO, I DONT MIND HAVING SUCH RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU , YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08066517120.
I LIKE YOU SPIRIT.
THANKS AND BEST REGARDS.

TF are you quoting me.am I Linda?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by bafnaija: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
HEY GUY ! PLEASE STOP THE NONSENSE !!!! STOP PLEASE
One of the reasons why men die quicker than women is because
we don't express our emotions. Even when things are bad men want to
swallow the feeling like FUFU or pounded yam. nonsense!
I love women like Linda Ik. She is just expressing herself. she is
healing herself. Brovo Linda. Men want to pretend they do not have such thing
like loneliness, or having someone serious to touch when you want every day
in your bed. Having sex is not a problem for her,but getting regular sex need
someone closer every day.
From my perspective, Linda Ikeji is looking for a serious man to marry.
Guy are you ready?
From Baff The Hair Guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by alaskido(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Is that an engagement ring I see on her finger when she placed her hand on her chest shocked shocked cheesy. Na who be the guy? Abi na Waconzy?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by george4CHRIST(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Pls what is the English name for shebi
I think...
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by holythug(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
In man's women's pursuit of what he she wants, he she totally loses sight of what he she needs.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Electroweb(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
So it is true.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by histemple: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
It's just amazing how some careless statements can come back to hunt you. Just few months ago she boasted of having enough money to "buy any man" she wants.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Mememan: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
kayo80:

No. She was trying to say she hasn't been having any sex at all. She is always at home in her bedroom, on her computer.
[size=28pt]Aproko undecided [/size]
How you take know? You be her house boy
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by dharay99: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Ibehs..
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by wristbangle: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:

Na "ABI" abeg! sad
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Look no further!..i'm @ ur beck n call!
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by histemple: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:

And what is the Yoruba name for wow?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by KingGeorgey(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
All I feel is pity cry ... It's so hard for some successful ladies to get husbands Sha... Wish I were older I would marry u.. But hell no.. What I want is a wife not a grand mum... Wish u luck Linda like.. You're beautiful tho..
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by udysweet(f): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Amen to her prayers,I wish the same fr myself too. Happy birthday to you Linda,wish you all of life's best and much more. Na few months I jus take pass you sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by yomalex(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
isn't it as the case maybe
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by sexychocolate1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:
For 80 million dollars, i wouldn't risk my life having sex with that stinky possy

You know why she's still single ?? Guys gets her to bed, they perceive that rotten fish smell, they run away forever

Is that what your dad told you about ur mom?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Justicealh3(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Fine, in case Linda' u can call me for perfect zex. 08065514332

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.