Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (88429 Views)

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Linda Ikeji At It Again....hit Or Miss? (pixs) / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Paseus(m): 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:
For 80 million dollars, i wouldn't risk my life having sex with that stinky possy

You know why she's still single ?? Guys gets her to bed, they perceive that rotten fish smell, they run away forever
so wizkid yaf tried
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by richard1994(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
kayo80:

No. She was trying to say she hasn't been having any sex at all. She is always at home in her bedroom, on her computer.
bros you nu hear the English,she say she one have regular level, which means she they recieve the level b4, but not regular so she wan get regular levels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by OgbeniSamm(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Seun Oseni, what are u waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by EdoBoy90(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

Hahaha....

It is very obvious you don't know me. grin
. Fact is fact no matter how you twist it. You are ahead of menopause.

I HV seen a lady, she is 42 this yr and hv money very well but no husband. First degree and master US. stays in a big city.

She doesn't have characters at all.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by TRAVEL101(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
So nah sex be your own problem...... ? Go and. buy a man now,I think you gave the money

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by spongebob0006(f): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
ooooooh! so she has bn having irregular sex ....😒😒😒......pls do n marry o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
No doubt she must have been having irregular sex with guys that are not so amazing, one of whom is Whiz Kid's director! No be me talk am o, na Whiz kid talk am o. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by anonimi: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
kayo80:
No. She was trying to say she hasn't been having any sex at all. She is always at home in her bedroom, on her computer.

It is either you do not understand English and the meaning of regular or you are implying that Linda does not.
So na which one make we take of the two options?
Please note the antonyms of the word regular in the examples below.
Thank me later.

regular
ˈrɛɡjʊlə/
adjective

arranged in or constituting a constant or definite pattern, especially with the same space between individual instances.
"plant the flags at regular intervals"
antonyms: haphazard

recurring at uniform intervals.
"a regular monthly check"
antonyms: irregular, erratic, unsteady
done or happening frequently.
"regular border clashes"
antonyms: occasional

conforming to or governed by an accepted standard of procedure or convention.
"policies carried on by his ministers through regular channels"
antonyms: irregular, experimental

used, done, or happening on a habitual basis; usual.
"I couldn't get an appointment with my regular barber"
antonyms: unusual

From: https://www.google.ch/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=regular%20antonym

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by vicchi12(f): 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3358565/100-give-away-im-darn

Money give away on that thread, don't miss out guys!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Dwhyte4: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
You wanna change Abi
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Linda sha seems like she is crying in this video,wey that yeye guy when dey hide Linda ring biko show up ....Never Stop Never Stop ...hmmm this video now making sense especially in this recession period.Hmmm now i can see my cousin addiction selfie stick shooting the video .She must be a Whiz addict ..."Hala your Girl" when you see her in your crib
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by PastorOla1: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
SHE IS STILL TALKING AS A BIG FOOL, HBD TO HER.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by macminista(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:
For 80 million dollars, i wouldn't risk my life having sex with that stinky possy

You know why she's still single ?? Guys gets her to bed, they perceive that rotten fish smell, they run away forever
Bro do you know her personally? Why so much hate with your statement??

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Thylord(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
kayo80:

who tell you.you no talk the one wa you know.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Lightening: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:

You are just a grossly irresponsible little brat. You are here castigating an lady. Hope you have a mum and sisters. Someone will tell them, especially your mum worse things than you wrote above if you don't retract this mindless post since she failed in bringing you up properly. Fool.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Ranchhoddas: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Pls what is the English name for shebi
Abi
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by sportman117: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
So she is having sex before,So what happen to No sex before Marriage. Naijabet man say so
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by bejick(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:

If it true she would have treated it with the kind of money she have. The Smelly p..sy stuff is a big lie and the truth is that millions of lazy bone Nigerian men will eat it even at lesser money.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by vikstandon(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Baby girl, ma worry...the dead will soon be fed up with sleep.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Missmossy(f): 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Haha funny woman grin what a wish!!

Its not too late to make it happen anyway. Guess she didn't make settling down a big priority when she was in her mid twenties. It is well with her.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty linda, go and buy the guy na. Since you can buy anyman u want.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Lightening: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
megawax8:
How many persons watched the video sef?

Her story inspires, at least it inspired me....... Don't just take out 'negativity' from people's comment in a bid to make fun of them.

There's ZERO bad in what she said.

Y'all should take time to actually watch the video.

Much respect dude. I was nearly driven to tears. Such a sincere lady, God has heard her prayer of importunity. Just watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by freshdude99(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
I feel her passion to succeed in life. I wish a good man that deserves her come her way. Am so inspired by this lady not ready to compromise her dignity for money. God bless u auntie linda, God will surely answer that ur prayer point in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
kayo80:

hahaha hahaha funny u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Organs(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:

GossipHeart: I am not a fan of Linda Ikeji, but what you are saying here is nasty and reflects your nasty and disturbed mindset. The thing about it is that somehow your life is either nasty or will reflect this type of negativity and unwarranted insult and slander. Also, only in developing country like naija will whizkid say what he said and his career wouldn't hit the rocks....

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Choplyf(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
All other things she mentioned before and after her wish na WASH

The real intent of the video is to declare her wish to start having amazing sex with whatever guy
she feels like having it with, Perhaps it could lead to marriage

Meanwhile,

The number of ppl viewing this thread including guests no be here o
Aunty Linda has finally achieved gaining another ATTN from lovers and haters

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by spitfyer(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
HELLO LINDA, IN AS MUCH AS U WISH TO, I DONT MIND HAVING SUCH RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU , YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08066517120.
I LIKE YOU SPIRIT.
THANKS AND BEST REGARDS.

hUmaneOne:

Pls read the point again..this time,slowly

Regular sex simply means sex on a regular basis.

Her point simply means she has irregular sex eg one night stands, casual sex etc as seen in people that aren't in a relationship. . I am not judging o.

I love her spirit..she's an inspiration of how we should work hard
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by funshore(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Pls what is the English name for shebi

Shebi means Right?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Emodeee: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Missmossy:

wow! I checked you out like twelve noon at the hotel, you look good. No fighting, just came to compliment you.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Aderupoko2: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
That's ok
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Odogwucharles: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Linda can lie for africa... So she won to tell us that with all that big yash nobody dey slot in sim card there steady. Abeg make she park well. uote author=kayo80 post=49488257]

No. She was trying to say she hasn't been having any sex at all. She is always at home in her bedroom, on her computer. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Kazrem(m): 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kongi is bad.

Woman before marriage - "I want a guy that will be giving me regular se*."

After marriage - "Is s*x food.?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.