Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Must You Compare Your Ex With The New Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Compare Your Ex With The New Babe? (418 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Compare Your Ex With The New Babe? by dotman4real007(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2016
I always try as much as possible not to compare my ex babes with The new one on point, but the truth is I end up comparing them.
I dated my ex for 8years and I was planning on putting a ring on it before third parties came to destroy our relationship, her sisters felt she would do better with a doctor because I just lost my job and she left me in limbo.
I have moved on to other relationships but I end up hurting the new babe because I always compare them with my ex.
My ex knew me inside out, she knows how to satisfy me in all aspects, we hardly had a misunderstanding. Now all I get are babes that after a while they become strangers to me.
The truth is I need help because I am becoming a monster by breaking hearts.
JESU gba mi ooo.
Re: Must You Compare Your Ex With The New Babe? by tklala(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2016
I have been in such a situation before and I honestly know how it feels . I feel your pain . All you need is time

1 Like

Re: Must You Compare Your Ex With The New Babe? by queencalipso(f): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
Lolx!!!

Honey, the problem is definitely with the comparison. You have to stop comparing other wise you will keep breaking hearts. Make up your mind never to compare cz no two human beings are the same. Focus more on the qualities you want, but know you can't have them all, there are flaws you should be willing to tolorate and turn a blind eye like they don't exist, cz u also have flaws that someone else will turn a blind eye to. No perfect human any where,

Stop searching for your ex in your new r/ship cz we are all created with our own unique features. Your ex have moved on and so will you.
There must be something better in those new girls that you ex don't have, you don't see it cz you keep looking for her in them. Stop the search and look beyond your ex.

Good luck.

Wheew!!!!!!! What an epistle.

1 Like

Re: Must You Compare Your Ex With The New Babe? by dotman4real007(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
There must be something better in those new
girls that you ex don't have, you don't see it cz you keep looking for her in them. Stop the
search and look beyond your ex.
Good luck.
Wheew!!!!!!! What an epistle.

thanks jare.

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read-the Rule Book For Men / Video Reply To This: I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out By Gudbadgyal / "The Event"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.