Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Did I go too far with my actions? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I go too far with my actions? (15100 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Greenbullet(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kaira333:
what do u mean by she will eat sand, Are u her God?

Am not trying to support d girl but dat ur statement is somehow. I can see u are very proud, boastful and arrogant. Doooorrrrrrrrrrrrr.
no ,he is angry,do you know how.it feels to be cheated on,not just that to work your whole life to please someone and realise you mean nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Danfuster(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
coyy:
exactly..

all he has been saying is how he has lavished money on d girl.,

visa, Dubai cloth, jewelries, house rent and other imaginary things...

Isn't that the primary need of every woman...tell me your mom never for once had a heated convo over money for soup. That's a happily married woman ooo.

OP abeg, collect everything... How I wish you could take back the irredeemable time you spent on her. I'm thinking about doing the same to one yeye ex like that.

They bestow on them self calamity and go ahead to calling niggás names like #YorubaDemon, yes... I'm a proud #YorubaDemon. Look how she awaken the beast in this bro. I tell you, you act nice and gentlemanly this hoes gon take you for granted. I see girls hoes as pigeons attracted to bread...all you got a do is throw some crumbs out and they consciously walk into that bird trap, hence I named my apartment trap house.

#DontSaveHoes #HoeIsLife #Hoe-Ism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by YorubaDemon(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Danfuster:

Isn't that the primary need of every woman...tell me your mom never for never had a heated convo money for soup. That's a happily married woman ooo.

OP abeg, collect everything... How I wish you could take back the irredeemable time you spent on her. I'm thinking about doing the same to one yeye ex like that.

They bestow on them self calamity and go ahead to calling niggá names like #YorubaDemon, yes... I'm a proud #YorubaDemon. Look how she awaken the beast in this bro. I tell you, you act nice and gentlemanly this hoes gon take you for granted. I see girls hoes as pigeons attracted to bread...all you got a do is throw some crumbs out and they consciously walk into that bird trap, hence I named my apartment trap house.

my name again being used in vain
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Kaira333: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
Op and most people here are just typing rubbish. Am not supporting d girl but op d best u can do is to move on with ur life and forget abt her. Going to her house to pack whatever u said u bought for her is too childish and it shows u neva gave her d stufs whole hrtedly at initial. Also pray dat d girl is a quite type else she will tell any security agent around dat u are a robber who came to steal her things unless u have a clear receipts showing they are all urs. (Speaking out of experience) so better save urself d stress. My 10k.

3 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Kaira333: 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Greenbullet:
no ,he is angry,do you know how.it feels to be cheated on,not just that to work your whole life to please someone and realise you mean nothing.
its true shaa but he should calm down

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Miladi(f): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Babes be wary of this OP and his bragging. He's just looking for an easy prey. Citing his foremost thread which he created some days ago, where he displayed for bragging, a 4th-hand used car as his new acquisition and now this thread, I have used my sensitive mind and eagle eyes to discern his hidden agenda.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by warrah(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
DeeTus:

The problem here is that you don't view things in someone's shoes very properly. You sound a little selfish but I do understand why.

Look, let me tell you; a woman who doesn't appreciate a man who works hard to make her comfortable, should be deprived of things she enjoy.

see, am not arguing the fact the girl bleeped up big time, all am saying is he shouldn't go to the extreme just to get at her.

Tamper Justice with mercy...

Also I still maintain, she is not his wife and so she is not under any obligation to be faithful to him, he should have used all those money he was spending on her to pay her bride price......

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by rosieluv(f): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
warrah:
@Op, if you have never cheated on the girl for the two years you guys were dating, your actions are right, but if you have ever cheated........

Secondly, you are taking this too far, yes she cheated on you, we are all humans, no body is perfect.......

What happened to forgiveness, forgive her and move on with your life. You have already broken up with her, so what's the essence of going the extra mile of disgracing or making sure she goes back to the gutter you picked her from.

All I have to say is this, be careful, nobody knows tomorrow . Forgive and forget about her, don't go to the extent of disgracing her or trying to get back at her.

This world is like a rotating standing fan........

same thing i said,he has done the best by closing the account he opened for her,wats now d need for goin to her house to embarass her n himslf,just to proof a point? let him move on,she aint worth it
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Danfuster(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
YorubaDemon:
my name again being used in vain

This time it's not in vain bro cos the niggá in context is about to do the needful cos his demons has been awakened.

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by joyberry(f): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Abeg op am looking for ur kind,why are we ladies so ungrateful and dull.we see a nice guy and take him for granted. Op she just a gutter LovePeddler let her go

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by YorubaDemon(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
the move done by you is supported and fully endorsed by us "yoruba demons" worldwide

4 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Danfuster(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kaira333:
Op and most people here are just typing rubbish. Am not supporting d girl but op d best u can do is to move on with ur life and forget abt her. Going to her house to pack whatever u said u bought for her is too childish and it shows u neva gave her d stufs whole hrtedly at initial. Also pray dat d girl is a quite type else she will tell any security agent around dat u are a robber who came to steal her things unless u have a clear receipts showing they are all urs. (Speaking out of experience) so better save urself d stress. My 10k.

Will you keep quiet there angry... So the girl messing around isn't childish ba!, this your subtle way of taking side is just Lame. Also thanks for giving the OP heads up with going their with most receipts coupled with the planned Mopol, it should be a successful extraction.

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Mskrisx(f): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.

Bro, u need to calm down. Now can you forget about all these kill - joys? You a man... Be calm and strategize...keep it low smiley
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Laburus:
Get Ready for a PM,

Niggazz make stories to land dem bitches, This could be a scam, Make im prove am by sharing some pictures and screenshot chats.

By the way your DP is samtin else undecided

naso .
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Laburus:
Get Ready for a PM,

Niggazz make stories to land dem bitches, This could be a scam, Make im prove am by sharing some pictures and screenshot chats.

By the way your DP is samtin else undecided

naso . My dp is hmmmm
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Lordkylie(f): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
so if we tell you you went too far,will you undo the things you've done?This your story doesnt sound true.I might be wrong sha

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Cindy222(f): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
She messed up bigtime.....I can imagine how you feel,even with all the advice we are dishing out,its possible you will finally forgive and give her another chance cos love is something else. you
will hardly trust her again and without trust a relationship cannot work....Even if you finally forgive her,no need for another chance for any relationship at all....right now any action u take is actually justified tho...except dating her again.

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by DAramis: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sometimes, girls behave as if they are under the influence of cow dung.
For you to go this far in trying to make her life better knowing fully well where she is coming from should have hinted her that you are not the 'pay per use' type of guy and you seriously want long term thing with her.

She sacrificed future permanent benefit for temporal satisfaction.

Her loss, her pain, her architect of her misfortune.

This is like eating your cake and having it back other than that it backfired on her.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Noblewhiz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Bros now I know better. This is someone I picked up from the gutter and cleaned up. Now she's saying it was the bad advice her friends gave her. I've told her I'm not interested. She will eat sand.
bro,...let me ask,.whr u avin anytin wit her?
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Noblewhiz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Bros now I know better. This is someone I picked up from the gutter and cleaned up. Now she's saying it was the bad advice her friends gave her. I've told her I'm not interested. She will eat sand.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Noblewhiz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
bro lemme ask,..whr u avin anytin wit her?
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by sorextee(m): 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
The ones wey u Don collect is enough.. Leave the rest to her.

You see ehn, when you are done fearing God, fear women next.

We all heard of the story bought one man that never knew his 4 children are not his.. He found out at d American embassy..

This one happened to my close family..
Hes a lawyer. He had a court case one day. Scarcely has he left the house, he went back home to pick his file.
He caught his wife with their house boy on their bed. He greeted them, took his file ND went back. He lost d case dat day. Since then, he never slept with her. Long story short... He gave her a mental torture...

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by drmikeadams(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin huna still dey pay house rent,do visa ,go shopping for dubai,pay school fee for nigerian girls,,,,, grin grin maybe huna need jesus to resurrect again ,slap and reset my fellow naija men brain..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bros, collect everything. I repeat everything. girls are really really terrible. even it means collecting the plates and spoon sef, collect it. eject her out of the house too. please don't forget. then she can go and live with the guy in his house. girls are such an ungrateful jerks. bullshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by TeeFriz: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
bro you haven't gone too far ooo,this is just an episode you just acted out,pls i need the full episodes of the season.

gonna be a hit back to back

fvck dem bitches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ameezy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
HOESAINTLOYAL angry
guy u do well pursue her jarey

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by coyy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Danfuster:

Isn't that the primary need of every woman...tell me your mom never for once had a heated convo over money for soup. That's a happily married woman ooo.

They bestow on them self calamity and go ahead to calling niggás names like #YorubaDemon, yes... I'm a proud #YorubaDemon. Look how she awaken the beast in this bro. I tell you, you act nice and gentlemanly this hoes gon take you for granted. I see girls hoes as pigeons attracted to bread...all you got a do is throw some crumbs out and they consciously walk into that bird trap, hence I named my apartment trap house.

it is d primary responsibility of any responsible man to cater for his family.

where did I tell him not to take back his things? maybe u need to read my opinion again.

calling women hoes is a prove that ur sisters are hoes if u have one.. and if u don't, u know who d hoe in ur life is.

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ishiamu(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
funny enough we dey strave well but women can never be content.

Laveda you dey hear am?
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ezechueze(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Op, please go ahead and collect every property you bought for the room she lives in, then eject her around 12 midnight without any prior notice, then erase her from your memory...

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2016
ezechueze:
Op, please go ahead and collect every property you bought for the room she lives in, then eject her around 12 midnight without any prior notice, then erase her from your memory...

Op please also eject her immediately.

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ummeey: 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Collect her life too. Oh sorry you didn't give her life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / Fulani Or Yoruba? / I Caught My Father In Bed With My Wife!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.