Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Did I go too far with my actions? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I go too far with my actions? (15101 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
protegesol:

Op please also eject her immediately.
She's getting a quit notice.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Kaira333:
Op and most people here are just typing rubbish. Am not supporting d girl but op d best u can do is to move on with ur life and forget abt her. Going to her house to pack whatever u said u bought for her is too childish and it shows u neva gave her d stufs whole hrtedly at initial. Also pray dat d girl is a quite type else she will tell any security agent around dat u are a robber who came to steal her things unless u have a clear receipts showing they are all urs. (Speaking out of experience) so better save urself d stress. My 10k.
I'll be more than happy if she tries it. I'm going there with mobile policemen. She should just try any nonsense.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Greenbullet:
no ,he is angry,do you know how.it feels to be cheated on,not just that to work your whole life to please someone and realise you mean nothing.
thanks a lot bro. You've spoken well. I paid for everything in that house with my money and I'm going to collect them one after the other.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
Danfuster:

Isn't that the primary need of every woman...tell me your mom never for once had a heated convo over money for soup. That's a happily married woman ooo.

OP abeg, collect everything... How I wish you could take back the irredeemable time you spent on her. I'm thinking about doing the same to one yeye ex like that.

They bestow on them self calamity and go ahead to calling niggás names like #YorubaDemon, yes... I'm a proud #YorubaDemon. Look how she awaken the beast in this bro. I tell you, you act nice and gentlemanly this hoes gon take you for granted. I see girls hoes as pigeons attracted to bread...all you got a do is throw some crumbs out and they consciously walk into that bird trap, hence I named my apartment trap house.

#DontSaveHoes #HoeIsLife #Hoe-Ism
thank you my brother. Now I know better. No woman will ever see my #5 not to talk of my #20. I would have given her the beating of her life before but I chose not to.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Miladi:
Babes be wary of this OP and his bragging. He's just looking for an easy prey. Citing his foremost thread which he created some days ago, where he displayed for bragging, a 4th-hand used car as his new acquisition and now this thread, I have used my sensitive mind and eagle eyes to discern his hidden agenda.
oh shut up. slowpoke.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:

If you want to punish her , then eject her immediately.
Don't give her time to find an alternative, after all you paid the rent.

#EvilSmiles

Don't you think she deserves to be punished @Miladi

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by queencalipso(f): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Terryindeed:
Brother, to be honest and I repeat to be HONEST, if she's wearing the bra and pant you bought for her, please take it and burn it. Am speaking from my experience o. I forgave her the 1st time, the 2nd time she did cheated, she told me ohh ahh " that I have done my part by helping her through school, that she's been waiting for me to find her cheating. Nigga " lemme admit, I nearly drank poison o. Please am begging you with Allah, God, Jesus, don't even wait for the rent to expire, take a bus to the house and empty the

house , everything you bought for her, take it to the homeless people. Finally don't forgive her, use what she has done as a motivation to leave her pennyless. A guy picked u from the scratch and build you up, all he wanted from you was faithfulness, but all you gave him was pain and betrayal. Am begging you , call me for more tips self. She deserve a bullet. Go and empty the house now. One love bro. Na only God go help us, the worst thing is that if you look closely, she cheated with someone lesser than you, someone who doesn't even have 5k in his account.

Hehehehe bros you dey harsh o!!! This your comment don make me laugh tire..

But seriously the girl no try at all... What else could she wish for? Too bad!! She doesn't deserve you.

Op If collecting everything you gave her will make you feel good, then go ahead you are supported. But what difference will it make?

Let it be your parting gift to her, she will eventually sell them off to raise money but she will cry upon them with pains of regret in her heart knowing that she will have no one like you.

What are my saying sef!!!!!

Op go collect your things

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
warrah:

see, am not arguing the fact the girl bleeped up big time, all am saying is he shouldn't go to the extreme just to get at her.

Tamper Justice with mercy...

Also I still maintain, she is not his wife and so she is not under any obligation to be faithful to him, he should have used all those money he was spending on her to pay her bride price......

she has to leave the house i paid for and also forfeit everything in her possession. She has been calling me since morning. But my mind is made up.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
YorubaDemon:
the move done by you is supported and fully endorsed by us "yoruba demons" worldwide
thank you bros.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mskrisx:

Bro, u need to calm down. Now can you forget about all these kill - joys? You a man... Be calm and strategize...keep it low smiley
thanks dear. But my mind is made up.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Miladi(f): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
oh shut up. slowpoke.

Pauper! Your pettiness is irredeemable.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Miladi:

Pauper! Your pettiness is irredeemable.
I don't have time for cheap slots like you.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
What is causing this fight now?
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Miladi(f): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:

Hahaha! Petty men like you don't even walk on the same lane with me. Poor people and bragging is like bread and butter.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
protegesol:

What is causing this fight now?
that useless girl called Miladi or whatever she calls herself.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
Miladi:

Hahaha! Petty men like you don't even walk on the same lane with me. Poor people and bragging is like bread and butter.
I'm still far ahead and better than you.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by pweetylivia(f): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thanks bro. Girls don't deserve anything good. As we speak she's even calling now. I've told her to go and meet that guy I saw in her house that day.
You shouldn't use one girl to judge other girls. There are still many good girls out there. Same way most guys don't deserve anything good.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Miladi(f): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
I'm still far ahead and better than you.

Hahaha! Believe you me, my twin brother and I can buy the whole of your local government area.

Your foremost thread betrayed you. Next time if you want to do bragging, think well okay.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Miladi:

Hahaha! Believe you me, my twin brother and I can buy the whole of your local government area.

Your foremost thread betrayed you. Next time if you want to do bragging, think well okay.
are you not the one I'm seeing that looks like a pepper seller? Eya. Life must be really difficult for you. You can come and work as my maid. I pay well you know.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Take a chill bro.
Everyone has a right to their opinion.
We know you're angry but getting worked up over what someone typed on their keyboard isn't wise.

Miladi, you too should give him a break.

Whether he brags or not wouldn't add to or deplete anyone's bank account. grin

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Tashaamania(f): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
You pay her rents, take her on shopping sprees/buy her other stuffs, trips, pay her fees, what else..? Really? Do you have do this much to prove your love to a girl?

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 9:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tashaamania:
You pay her rents, take her on shopping sprees/buy her other stuffs, trips, pay her fees, what else..? Really? Do you have do this much to prove your love to a girl?
is it wrong to show love to a woman you claim to love? Is it wrong to make a woman you claim to love comfortable?
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Eleganza33(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Chai nw am biginin 2 fil pity 4 ha
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Tashaamania(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
is it wrong to show love to a woman you claim to love? Is it wrong to make a woman you claim to love comfortable?
Too comfortable to a fault. Anyways, happy collecting your investments back.
BTW, why haven't I met your likes? Your likes must only exist in stories.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by rosalieene(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
Miladi:
Babes be wary of this OP and his bragging. He's just looking for an easy prey. Citing his foremost thread which he created some days ago, where he displayed for bragging, a 4th-hand used car as his new acquisition and now this thread, I have used my sensitive mind and eagle eyes to discern his hidden agenda.
hmmmmmmmm
*offToLookAtHisThreads
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Eleganza33:
Chai nw am biginin 2 fil pity 4 ha
I know it's hurt to take such a step on a woman you claim to love but I feel used, cheated, insulted and reduced. The only crime I ever committed was loving her. There was never a time I cheated on her even with my frequent travels. All I asked for was loyalty and faithfulness. Was that too much to ask for?

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tashaamania:
Too comfortable to a fault. Anyways, happy collecting your investments back.
BTW, why haven't I met your likes? Your likes must only exist in stories.
it hurts my dear. I've always wanted to be different from other guys. But it seems it's not working.

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by captainking(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.
You did good Bro.. Lesson to be learnt.. Never invest in a woman dat much... U can help.. But not invest...

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by warrah(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
she has to leave the house i paid for and also forfeit everything in her possession. She has been calling me since morning. But my mind is made up.

Go on and do what ever you deem right, but remember, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.....

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by iamharkinwaley: 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Boss God bless you for ur actions, no pity her o
just do want u vowed doing.... nah so some gals dey do,they ain't loyal.Don't come back to tell us u changed ur mind ooo......

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Eleganza33(f): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
I know it's hurt to take such a step on a woman you claim to love but I feel used, cheated, insulted and reduced. The only crime I ever committed was loving her. There was never a time I cheated on her even with my frequent travels. All I asked for was loyalty and faithfulness. Was that too much to ask for?
no dear it wasnt,am evn suprise wit what she did i tot women who double date do it for money bt she av sum1 who wil buy anytin money can buy.believe me u wil see sum1 else 1day to replace her,i knw u r angry u wil get ova it soon. I wish u can leav dos material tinx for ha at least u av stop helping ha

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Danfuster(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
coyy:
it is d primary responsibility of any responsible man to cater for his family.

where did I tell him not to take back his things? maybe u need to read my opinion again.

calling women hoes is a prove that ur sisters are hoes if u have one.. and if u don't, u know who d hoe in ur life is.

so then... What is the primary responsibility of a woman that's adequately and rottingly catered for??

Where In my write up did I address that paragraph to YOU?, I addressed that paragraph to OP and I was concise about it using "OP" as opening paragraph. You're the one who needs to go back and read through again but this time, slowly and apply basic reading rules... I wonder if you ever passed English Tests?! undecided

So again... I think I have to school you on this English thingy, I said Girls hoes and not women, can't you tell the diference between the two? I bet you can't tell the difference between a Lady and a woman. Your idiocy is legendary and irredeemable.

I won't return your quotes anymore cos your mind is too small to hold an intellectual convo. Maybe you could try electrotherapy to stimulate your cerebral cortex only then will your cerebrum function at it's optimum.

Adios

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Or Yoruba? / I Caught My Father In Bed With My Wife!!! / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72