Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Did I go too far with my actions? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I go too far with my actions? (15103 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by mastermaestro(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cindy222:
She messed up bigtime.....I can imagine how you feel,even with all the advice we are dishing out,its possible you will finally forgive and give her another chance cos love is something else. you
will hardly trust her again and without trust a relationship cannot work....Even if you finally forgive her,no need for another chance for any relationship at all....right now any action u take is actually justified tho...except dating her again.

I am sorry I have to quote you. It is simply because I am unable to access my Nairaland email. Mention me with your Nairaland email so I could converse with you directly.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Cindy222(f): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
mastermaestro:

I am sorry I have to quote you. It is simply because I am unable to access my Nairaland email. Mention me with your Nairaland email so I could converse with you directly.

You do not have to apologise for mentioning me,thanks for explaining tho....Please send me your email addy,any email at all,ill prefer to send you the direct message. Don't wanna drop my details here,thanks.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by mastermaestro(m): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Cindy222:

You do not have to apologise for mentioning me,thanks for explaining tho....Please send me your email addy,any email at all,ill prefer to send you the direct message. Don't wanna drop my details here,thanks.

Please mention me once you have dropped a message so I could check it. Cheers!
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Cindy222(f): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2016
mastermaestro:

johnd6266@gmail.com

Please mention me once you have dropped a message so I could check it. Cheers!

Sent a message to your mail already.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by davidif: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.

Bros, run for the hills. Runnnnnnn
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by mystery22: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.
guy what later happened,hope u didn't later forgive her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / End Time! Girl Upload Half Unclad Pictures On Facebook (photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.