Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Did I go too far with my actions? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I go too far with my actions? (15105 Views)

Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) / Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
The lady bleeped up big time... If you want to cheat, cheat with someone far better than your boyfriend an or not a lowlife. I'm sure she was even feeding the guy from your money. Take it easy op, You'll find a better person with time. That your babe need one resetting slap though
. Am I surprised that even ladies are condemning her action? Not really. But you must know that we've all got our dark sides.

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
With what u said she did u didn't go far. But looking inwardly to the matter I think there is more to the story. Maybe op wasn't satisfying her sexually or something is wrong some where if not a lady in her right sense doing everything you mentioned here wouldn't want to cheat on you. (just saying)

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by rosieluv(f): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
If I had a guy like op eh, I swear I'll punch any guy that looks at me funny... grin.
lol dnt worry,u will find a guy like op with fasting n prayer of course

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Julian08:
. Am I surprised that even ladies are condemning her action? Not really. But you must know that we've all got our dark sides.
Yes we all gat our dark sides but some things are not just worth d headache

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by rosieluv(f): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
yea she bleeped up big time but it hasnt gotten to d extent of u harassing her with police officers. closing her account n stopping d visa processing is enough,dnt take it too far by collecting her fone n properties u bought for her,act mature n move on wiv ur life. Girls plenty out there mbok

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
rosieluv:

lol dnt worry,u will find a guy like op with fasting n prayer of course
Lolzzz... Na mountain sure pass
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
thecatch:
With what u said she did u didn't go far. But looking inwardly to the matter I think there is more to the story. Maybe op wasn't satisfying her sexually or something is wrong some where if not a lady in her right sense doing everything you mentioned here wouldn't want to cheat on you. (just saying)
satisfy what? Don't say what you don't know. She should go and meet that other guy to satisfy her.

7 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by uyiekpen26: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
rosieluv:
yea she bleeped up big time but it hasnt gotten to d extent of u harassing her with police officers. closing her account n stopping d visa processing is enough,dnt take it too far by collecting her fone n properties u bought for her,act mature n move on wiv ur life. Girls plenty out there mbok
act which mature? I bought those things with my money and not hers. She has to go back to the gutter she came from the same way she came. There's no such thing as maturity here. If she was mature enough to be ungrateful she should be mature enough to be ready for whatever comes out of it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by rosieluv(f): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
act which mature? I bought those things with my money and not hers. She has to go back to the gutter she came from the same way she came. There's no such thing as maturity here. If she was mature enough to be ungrateful she should be mature enough to be ready for whatever comes out of it.
okies suit urslf,i gave u the same advise i would give my friend. After doin all these,d fact stil remain dat she cheated on u. just let it go,u did dose tynz outta love my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by japhmanuel: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.
totally support ur decision bro....she made a fool outta you

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Obembem: 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sbsex:

Dat means say d gel no like bed na gutter she like abeg make she go back her gutter

Lwkmd.....so u mean say na d gutter gan gan she prefer.lol

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why girls cheat? I don't know

How they do it? I don't know too.
And girls that depend on their partners for everything, continue ooooohhh, the Lord is your strength undecided

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by NemzySeries(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
wao....Op u actually went far abeg....shez jst a gal @ worst a Girlfriend & u did dis, did dat & did dis.....aw many working class peepz do such 4 deir own direct siblings? no 1 is saying u shdnt help her or pple but dere shd b limits to tinz u do so dat it doesn't begin to look like foolishness......as 4 d lady shez gone wayward ova nite.....leave her wit wat U've given her but i'll advice u totally withdraw frm her totally & try & do more research on the difference between Galfwend, fiancee & wife

7 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by coyy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
which gutter did she come from? what makes u think she will return to d gutter even if she came from dia?

she doesn't love u, she loves ur money and the things u give her..

u probably thought u could win her heart by giving her money and gifts, it doesn't work all the time.

take ur things from her if u want to, before she met u, she die?

I am not supporting what she did cos I don't support cheating.. but d way u sound, u sound like she shouldn't have cheated cos u give her money..all u have been saying is "boast " about thinz u did for her with money, tell us what u don't remember to do for her..

maybe u even remind her of d "gutter" u picked her from anytime she does something wrong ( u sound so)

how romantic are u? gifts aren't enough... maybe u don't even satisfy her sexually..who knows?

oga, learn from this "MAKE GIRLS LOVE YOU, DO NOT MAKE THEM WANT YOUR MONEY"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
"This is someone I picked up from the gutter and cleaned up"

Now this is arrogance and Pride,

Secondly This story is one sided until we here from her No comment

undecided undecided undecided

uyiekpen26:
Bros now I know better. This is someone I picked up from the gutter and cleaned up. Now she's saying it was the bad advice her friends gave her. I've told her I'm not interested. She will eat sand.

3 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Get Ready for a PM,

Niggazz make stories to land dem bitches, This could be a scam, Make im prove am by sharing some pictures and screenshot chats.

By the way your DP is samtin else undecided

thecatch:

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Snow5(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lols... OP I feel your pain oo...

Mine is a different direction.. I felt for the guy that was dating the lady.. So dat night.. I couldn't touch her cos I have a conscience...

NOW THE STORY..

we were good friends(I and the lady) .. Last time we saw ourself was way back 2010,..so I was serving in benin 2014 /2015 when I saw this my old time friend... We hugged each other and almost kissed while on the road self.. We got talking and she said she is a student in uniben.. I was too eager to visit her or she visits me... Either ways.. What was on my mind was to kpansh her(enjoy a night with her)..

We got to a point when we discussed almost everything... And I got to realise that she already has a fiancee.. And that finance graduated 2yrs before I graduate... And was doing a meager job... And from that meager job that nigga was doing... He rented an apartment for this my lady friend.. Bought everything that was literally in that house... The lady was comfortable.. And the nigga visits every Saturday jst to satisfy his fiancee in all ramification..

She visited me in my room.. Where I was serving and she passed the night in my house... Immediately she came in.. We hugged but dint kiss at all(she was even surprised at my attitude).. I cooked for her.. She ate... And she quickly took a shower... It was about 7pm then.. She came and sat on the bed NAKED.. jst only panties on..

I was busying pressing my phone and doing nothing inside my phone... Lols...she was like "Patrick what's wrong? Are u angry at me?.. I said no oo.... I moved closer and and we started gisting again oo... I in initiate almost all the stories that night... Jst to make her tired and weak...

She eventually fell asleep I dint even kissed her... I couldn't even romance her... Cos my minid nor let me do the thing... Because I WAS FEELING FOR THAT NIGGA THAT THought HE HAS A GIRL HE WANT TO MARRY ALREADY... I couldn't do it.. I slept on the floor that night..

She woke up the next morning and left about 7am to catch up with lectures.. That evening... Her watsapp status was "dem give you knife and yam you nor fit do anything"... I knew that status was for me... I jst shook my head and till I left that Benin... Na twice we see and na for road we take talk and chat..

Almost all ladies act like this.. I don't know why... What will it take u to be loyal? U see someone that does almost visually everything for you... U still cheat on him... As in... Wetin u dey find? SMH..

bro take heart jor

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by jennyebi(f): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Myself and this particular girl have been dating for quite sometime (let's say like 2yrs) now. This is someone I do everything for. I pay for the house she's currently living in, send her money for her upkeep, paid some of her fees in school and once in awhile take her on some of my trips within and outside the country.

I've noticed that most times when I call her in the evenings she's never with her phone and she doesn't even pick when I call. I thought maybe she's reading or something. So I don't usually bother to ask her. At some point I noticed some strange behaviors in her. This was someone who was never a club person and all of a sudden she started clubbing and smoking shisha. I confronted her and she said it was just once but I kept quiet. So I decided to do a little investigation without her notice. So I called her one day and a guy picked up and asked who I was. I ended the call and decided to pay her a surprise visit. As soon as I entered, I saw a guy on boxers and singlet sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me she almost developed high BP. But I pretended like nothing was happening and told her I just came to check up on her.

I left her house that in anger. I went straight to the bank the following week I opened an account for her and closed the account. I stopped with immediate effect the visa processing I was doing in her name. Burnt all the clothes I bought for her from dubai recently and gave all the jewelries I bought for her too to one of my neighbors. I told the landlord to issue a quit notice to her in the house she currently stays. I'm supposed to be renewing the rent by October 17. I'm equally thinking of coming to remove everything in that same house by the weekend with some mobile policemen. As for the school fees she can forget about it. She will have to source for that herself. Just yesterday she and some of those her useless friends and family members have been disturbing my phone begging. Saying I'm taking things too far.
No, u didn't. ur actions r justified. I just wonder Y some pple will have something so wonderful but will use stupidity to destroy it. smh

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by coyy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Laburus:
Get Ready for a PM,

Niggazz make stories to land dem bitches, This could be a scam, Make im prove am by sharing some pictures and screenshot chats.

By the way your DP is samtin else undecided

exactly..

all he has been saying is how he has lavished money on d girl.,

visa, Dubai cloth, jewelries, house rent and other imaginary things...

2 Likes

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ba7man(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:

baba, leave that phone make she use for remembering you. most babes no get joy at all, I dated one but later found it that she was dating someone even before i asked her out. I almost wept
You no get point jooor.

Na you snatch Persin girlfriend be Dar.
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
thanks bro. Girls don't deserve anything good. As we speak she's even calling now. I've told her to go and meet that guy I saw in her house that day.
You wee noh deserve anything good undecided..Tho what she did is wrong but stop sounding like you created her or she cant survive without you..You've collected your stuffs so just take a walk and forget her like nothing happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by warrah(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
@Op, if you have never cheated on the girl for the two years you guys were dating, your actions are right, but if you have ever cheated........

Secondly, you are taking this too far, yes she cheated on you, we are all humans, no body is perfect.......

What happened to forgiveness, forgive her and move on with your life. You have already broken up with her, so what's the essence of going the extra mile of disgracing or making sure she goes back to the gutter you picked her from.

All I have to say is this, be careful, nobody knows tomorrow . Forgive and forget about her, don't go to the extent of disgracing her or trying to get back at her.

This world is like a rotating standing fan........

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:

Drama! Drama!! Drama!!! grin

You have a girlfriend others enjoy on the bed. This is too bad. Why should you do all these for a chick who only gives you pvssy in return?

You're completely a wussy for letting this girl scam you out of love.

1 Like

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ogbenicodes(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
warrah:
@Op, if you have never cheated on the girl for the two years you guys were dating, your actions are right, but if you have ever cheated........

Secondly, you are taking this too far, yes she cheated on you, we are all humans, no body is perfect.......

What happened to forgiveness, forgive her and move on with your life. You have already broken up with her, so what's the essence of going the extra mile of disgracing or making sure she goes back to the gutter you picked her from.

All I have to say is this, be careful, nobody knows tomorrow . Forgive and forget about her, don't go to the extent of disgracing her or trying to get back at her.

This world is like a rotating standing fan........

Your advice is mediocre.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by ogbenicodes(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Terryindeed:
Brother, to be honest and I repeat to be HONEST, if she's wearing the bra and pant you bought for her, please take it and burn it. Am speaking from my experience o. I forgave her the 1st time, the 2nd time she did cheated, she told me ohh ahh " that I have done my part by helping her through school, that she's been waiting for me to find her cheating. Nigga " lemme admit, I nearly drank poison o. Please am begging you with Allah, God, Jesus, don't even wait for the rent to expire, take a bus to the house and empty the house , everything you bought for her, take it to the homeless people. Finally don't forgive her, use what she has done as a motivation to leave her pennyless. A guy picked u from the scratch and build you up, all he wanted from you was faithfulness, but all you gave him was pain and betrayal. Am begging you , call me for more tips self. She deserve a bullet. Go and empty the house now. One love bro. Na only God go help us, the worst thing is that if you look closely, she cheated with someone lesser than you, someone who doesn't even have 5k in his account.

Correct

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by warrah(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
DeeTus:

Your advice is mediocre.

Where is the mediocrity in my advice, so he should go ahead and disgrace her, stripe her of everything because she cheated on him......

He who has no Sin should be the first to cast a stone...

All am saying is he should forgive her and move on with his life, moreover she is not his wife, there is no law that states a gf should be 100% faithful.......
Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Julian08:

Babe, stop encouraging cheating. Obviously, some women are nothing to write home about.

I dated a girl who didn't know how to keep a real man. She even went as far as trying to scam me, but got the other side of it when I politely told her to stay away from such behavior and then analysed everything to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by olac21(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
I won't just understand why some guys spend lavishly just to please girls...see what you have caused yourself..you are her no 1 maga...To your question.. you didn't take things too far..in fact,embarrass her when next she callss..and make sure you have nothing to do with her again( she doesn't love you one inch)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
warrah:

Where is the mediocrity in my advice, so he should go ahead and disgrace her, stripe her of everything because she cheated on him......

He who has no Sin should be the first to cast a stone...

All am saying is he should forgive her and move on with his life, moreover she is not his wife, there is no law that states a gf should be 100% faithful.......

The problem here is that you don't view things in someone's shoes very properly. You sound a little selfish but I do understand why.

Look, let me tell you; a woman who doesn't appreciate a man who works hard to make her comfortable, should be deprived of things she enjoy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Kaira333: 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
uyiekpen26:
Bros now I know better. This is someone I picked up from the gutter and cleaned up. Now she's saying it was the bad advice her friends gave her. I've told her I'm not interested. She will eat sand.
what do u mean by she will eat sand, Are u her God?

Am not trying to support d girl but dat ur statement is somehow. I can see u are very proud, boastful and arrogant. Doooorrrrrrrrrrrrr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I go too far with my actions? by Greenbullet(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
thecatch:
aunty some Toto get zankwa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / End Time! Girl Upload Half Unclad Pictures On Facebook (photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.