Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

A Stalker! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Stalker! (2701 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Shun A Stalker?(hillarious Photo) / Your Experience With A Stalker / Getting Rid Of A Stalker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Stalker! by kosovo(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2009
sigh,   A truly pathetic situation, well i ve had an almost similar situation, and sine then i ve seen most chicks as a completely delusional moronic excuse for a human being. M sorry,   grin
  @The seeker, m glad to hear that you were wise enough to have understood the whole situation and have equally have gotten over it, sometimes sh*t happens, and most times the greatest efforts yields no profits.
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2009
kosovo:

sigh, A truly pathetic situation, well i ve had an almost similar situation, and sine then i ve seen most chicks as a completely delusional moronic excuse for a human being. M sorry, grin
@The seeker, m glad to hear that you were wise enough to have understood the whole situation and have equally have gotten over it, sometimes sh*t happens, and most times the greatest efforts yields no profits.
I've got over it a long time ago. I did love her to be honest but then came lies, then came the treachery and that isn't my turf, I had to walk. But this chic, I don't know what to make of her. It's going to be a year in less than 2 months yet, doesn't want to give up. I really don't want to set my eyes on her for any reason. . . each time I see her trying to get at me, it irritates me to the fullest.
Re: A Stalker! by joxiri: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2009
@ the seeker, I dont even consider what she is doing as stalking, for some reason, i just think the babe really likes you fair enough she has bad attitude, cos you guys have not spoken face to face about the break up which I think you should do and i think when you do tell her face to face i doubt if she will stalk you anymore (as you call it)
  Your story is a bit complicated sha cos i think you can sort something out if you like the babe if not fashi her, maybe she genuinely likes you more that the guy who knows
and did she demand money from you, cos maybe she sees you as an opportunity to get money as you come across as someone who is well off, correct me if I am wrong
Re: A Stalker! by spikedcylinder: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2009
First thing I realised from the original post is that you're finicky (just last night, I was accused of being finicky too angry). You get irked by mundane things (something you accused her of) and you seem flippant in the way you treat people and address issues. However, that is no longer an issue since for you, the relationship has ended.

How do you think she'll respond to threats? That is a serious question.
Re: A Stalker! by henryhemon(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2009
@The seeker,
I did say there is nothing you can do about it right now,i mean you can stop her from those behaviors,all you need do is keep ignoring her as if she doesn't exist and don't let her bother you. Belief me she will get tired and give up.
Re: A Stalker! by izeek(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2009
a year is a long time to be out of a relationship and still want in back.

its either she does really love you, or is a stalker like claimed.

that said, i dont think you gave her enought ime to explain herslf, or u basically expected too much when she did not see it it as that.

either ways, u have moved on like u said, then ignore her and am sure she will tire out.

but bros, why u rush come tell ur story, u scared she gonna spill on u soon since u said she on here too?
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2009
joxiri:

@ the seeker, I dont even consider what she is doing as stalking, for some reason, i just think the babe really likes you fair enough she has bad attitude, cos you guys have not spoken face to face about the break up which I think you should do and i think when you do tell her face to face i doubt if she will stalk you anymore (as you call it)
  Your story is a bit complicated sha cos i think you can sort something out if you like the babe if not fashi her, maybe she genuinely likes you more that the guy who knows
and did she demand money from you, cos maybe she sees you as an opportunity to get money as you come across as someone who is well off, correct me if I am wrong
There's no point talking about it in person because she'll say the same thing she's been telling me, and I'm not about to compromise my stance as well. I do understand where you're coming from though but I don't think that's going to solve the problem. She claims I still have feelings for her -- a blatant lie -- and having her come see me will further prove her right in her own mind. She's NEVER demanded money from me.
spikedcylinder:

First thing I realised from the original post is that you're finicky (just last night, I was accused of being finicky too angry). You get irked by mundane things (something you accused her of) and you seem flippant in the way you treat people and address issues. However, that is no longer an issue since for you, the relationship has ended.

How do you think she'll respond to threats? That is a serious question.

You think threatening her will be another solution? I don't think she can be frightened but she does hate being cussed (not that I ever cussed her). Shawtie, by saying 'finicky' how do you mean? Exacting, demanding, picky, choosy, or meticulous? If you mean picky, yes, I am. Demanding? No! I give women their much needed freedom and I don't impose; can you be a bit more specific? cool
henryhemon:

@The seeker,
I did say there is nothing you can do about it right now,i mean you can stop her from those behaviors,all you need do is keep ignoring her as if she doesn't exist and don't let her bother you. Belief me she will get tired and give up.
I hope so.
izeek:

a year is a long time to be out of a relationship and still want in back.

its either she does really love you, or is a stalker like claimed.

that said, i dont think you gave her enought ime to explain herslf, or u basically expected too much when she did not see it it as that.

either ways, u have moved on like u said, then ignore her and am sure she will tire out.

but bros, why u rush come tell your story, u scared she gonna spill on u soon since u said she on here too?
Well, I had it to its highest altitude yesterday when I saw another dimension to the stalking. Tiptoeing behind me to Nairaland is like following me into my bedroom. . . . that's very crazy. I'm still in amazement how she got to know about Nairaland -- it still beats me. I'm not rushing to tell the story, obviously, she's got nothing on me. I'm clean cool
Re: A Stalker! by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2009
I guess you have to have one last conversation with her and tell her that you would probably rather go to hell and have a great time with the devil of course you shouldnt use the exact same words winkthan get back with her smiley
Re: A Stalker! by izeek(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2009
well the cyber world is much smaller than we think it is.

it's not so diff finding out about ppl or things on the net.

ur bedroom can be invaded in the cyber world, as long as the person has the right access.

in her case, she seems to be in ur face, but u can be rid of her if you want to.

maybe u shud grant her a final audience and tell her its really over as u can't bring urself to love her again.

and after that is she bothers u, well u bera threaten her like spikey said.

tell her u r from naija delta, and u wud arrange her kidnap if she dont backoff. grin grin grin
Re: A Stalker! by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2009
izeek:

your bedroom can be invaded in the cyber world, as long as the person has the right access.

in her case, she seems to be in your face, but u can be rid of her if you want to.

maybe u shud grant her a final audience and tell her its really over as u can't bring urself to love her again.

tell her u r from naija delta, and u wud arrange her kidnap if she dont backoff. grin grin grin

With the media attention we have been getting, that ought to work grin.
Re: A Stalker! by Secretz(f): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I guess you have to have one last conversation with her and tell her that you would probably rather go to hell and have a great time with the devil of course you shouldnt use the exact same words winkthan get back with her smiley

LOL  grin  . . . . . but maybe, just maybe he should use those exact words . . . . she may understand then.  wink

izeek:

your bedroom can be invaded in the cyber world, as long as the person has the right access.

in her case, she seems to be in your face, but u can be rid of her if you want to.

ROFL . . . . You just want another NL drama!  tongue  grin

@ TheSeeker, your talking and ignoring doesn't seem to have been working . . .  it's time to take DRASTIC action .  . . .   grin
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I don't mind using those exact words if that will get her off my back.  wink
izeek:

tell her u r from naija delta, and u wud arrange her kidnap if she dont backoff.  grin grin grin
She's on my face like a mask angry angry I have talked this out over and over with her but she doesn't want to agree it's over. I wasn't into comics with her when I was expressing this. I vehemently stood my ground to pass this across. She's just one crazy thing. angry

Why do you think I get furious when these bunch of akatas start bringing up cases of Naija brothers on NL? Those white chaffs are just bloody cheats and are way too bossy -- whatever they do is right as long as you're black, you have to accept their mistake with the right or wrong justification. angry angry
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

With the media attention we have been getting, that ought to work grin.
You want facebook to use me as an advert just as SONY did with Nigeria? grin Abeg oooo cool
Secretz:

LOL  grin  . . . . . but maybe, just maybe he should use those exact words . . . . she may understand then.  wink

ROFL . . . . You just want another NL drama!  tongue  grin

@ TheSeeker, your talking and ignoring doesn't seem to have been working . . .  it's time to take DRASTIC action .  . . .   grin
I think I'll choose between your option and Spiked's option because both of you are women and know what makes y'all back off when you're crazy.
Re: A Stalker! by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2009
TheSeeker:

Why do you think I get furious when these bunch of akatas start bringing up cases of Naija brothers on NL? Those white chaffs are just bloody cheats and are way too bossy -- whatever they do is right as long as you're black, you have to accept their mistake with the right or wrong justification. angry angry
Kind of a colonisation relationship huh?
Re: A Stalker! by izeek(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2009
if u have told her on countless occassions that u aint movd by her anymore,
then i guess thats it.

but u shud be old enuf to know that women hates being refused, and will continue to push cos she believes u will break.

its when u seem inaccessible to a lady, she wants to die dia like our yoruba brodas wud say.

just let her be, ignore her as much as u can.
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Kind of a colonisation relationship huh?
At least I'd have to know I'm under colonization not being ruled in disguise of 'love and understanding'. You can imagine where a white woman says you can't give your native name to a kid you both have even though you never refused her choice. . . that's selfishness, overbearing and egocentric.
izeek:

if u have told her on countless occassions that u aint movd by her anymore,
then i guess thats it.

but u shud be old enuf to know that women hates being refused, and will continue to push cos she believes u will break.

its when u seem inaccessible to a lady, she wants to die dia like our yoruba brodas wud say.

just let her be, ignore her as much as u can.

Or invite her to a hotel room in Ukraine and give her the beating of her life but I'll make sure the cctvs aren't on -- I have a special infrared equipment that puts off all cctv within a certain radius. grin grin grin
Re: A Stalker! by spikedcylinder: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2009
TheSeeker:

You think threatening her will be another solution? I don't think she can be frightened but she does hate being cussed (not that I ever cussed her). Shawtie, by saying 'finicky' how do you mean? Exacting, demanding, picky, choosy, or meticulous? If you mean picky, yes, I am. Demanding? No! I give women their much needed freedom and I don't impose; can you be a bit more specific? cool

Yea, threatening her might make some sense but don't do it if you don't have some sort of leverage to use against her. Its the only sort of language some people understand.
Getting her to come out and talk face to face will be a mistake too. She'll think you're finally succumbing to her pleas and that won't get either of you anywhere.

Yea, finicky. You're iffy about details, picky, can't stand daft people, o man kanra (I don't know the english translation of that). tongue
Re: A Stalker! by kokonets(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ the seeker
Try ignoring her or better still when next she calls let ur babe or a female ansa the call. That wuld get to her that u aint longer hers!!
Re: A Stalker! by izeek(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2009
kokonets:

@ the seeker
Try ignoring her or better still when next she calls let your babe or a female ansa the call. That wuld get to her that u aint longer hers!!

or make her up the challenge.
ever tot in that light?
Re: A Stalker! by oyinda3(f): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
so what's her username? and when is she coming to this topic?
me i want to see drama.
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yea, threatening her might make some sense but don't do it if you don't have some sort of leverage to use against her. Its the only sort of language some people understand.
Getting her to come out and talk face to face will be a mistake too. She'll think you're finally succumbing to her pleas and that won't get either of you anywhere.

Yea, finicky. You're iffy about details, picky, can't stand daft people, o man kanra (I don't know the english translation of that). tongue

I know having her come over here will give her the impression that I'm still interested in her, besides, I hate to see her face at all, not because she cheated but for the fact that I never knew she was this crazy.

I can't stand daft people for a reason, that's very true.
oyinda.:

so what's her username? and when is she coming to this topic?
me i want to see drama.
You're a devil reincarnate. angry angry
Re: A Stalker! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
I was trying to be as brief and as graphic as possible.
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^^ Wetin cause your laff? angry angry grin
Re: A Stalker! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
Lol gosh I just love you cheesy
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2009
I still need to investigate why you love me wink So tell me why!
Re: A Stalker! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
Sorry detective, mum's the word, funny person cheesy
Re: A Stalker! by 190: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
Theseeker
I droped some messages on youR Y,M
Lemme know

who is this stalker
cos im really lookin 4 a stalker like dis!
so i can teach her 2 can play dat game~
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2009
Which of the messages are you talking about? The first or the second?
Re: A Stalker! by Abbeycity4(f): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2009
@The seeker
shocked shocked ur pix is scary. . . . is dat hw u look lyk tongue

@Topic
D story is damm long i'll go tru it l8r!
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2009
Yes, that's me. Ain't I looking fly?
Re: A Stalker! by Abbeycity4(f): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
dat's u!!!! shocked shocked shocked i dnt beleive undecided
Re: A Stalker! by TheSeeker(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
Better believe it homie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Or Modern Mode Of Dating? / Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? / Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.