Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,664 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. (17154 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Arvinkris(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Pm@08184660212 watsapp. Or call 07033593249
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Munzy14(m): 7:36am On Dec 29, 2016
@Pavore9. here is that cabbage we discussed some time ago. Pls i hope it's improving.

2 Likes

Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Pavore9: 7:45am On Dec 29, 2016
Munzy14:
@Pavore9. here is that cabbage we discussed some time ago. Pls i hope it's improving.

Looking good! grin

You have gold in your hands! cool
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Munzy14(m): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pavore9:

Looking good! grin

You have gold in your hands! cool
lol. yea i remember u once said no way for it to survive. but i did anything i can to help the cabbage.Thanks for the go ahead. You made me realise i need to do something.
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Pavore9: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Munzy14:

lol. yea i remember u once said no way for it to survive. but i did anything i can to help the cabbage.Thanks for the go ahead. You made me realise i need to do something.

It was looking so dormant back then for its age. I hope you have learnt what works and what doesn't. Depending on variety, short circle varieties of cabbage matures between 60-70 days while the long circle varieties matures between 70-90 days.

1 Like

Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Donkaz(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Munzy14:

yea even now.
good, though not easy o. land,labour and capital is required in addition to experience and time. Though getting the thread to fp may also serve as great motivation. As visitors flood the farm to see how cucumber vine looks. you can imagine the suprise look on their face.

Boss, are you still farming cucumber in Owerri??
Would like to visit.
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Munzy14(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
Donkaz:

Boss, are you still farming cucumber in Owerri??
Would like to visit.
oooh!!! ,so sorry .I couldn't keep up due to time factor and my other business.

1 Like

Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Donkaz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Munzy14:

Can I still get your contact, am an intending veggie farmer and would like to learn a few other things.
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Munzy14(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Donkaz:

Can I still get your contact, am an intending veggie farmer and would like to learn a few other things.
ok. send a private message via email. thanks
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Donkaz(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
Munzy14:
ok. send a private message via email. thanks
Done
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by 080chuks: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
munzy greetings, what seed did u buy and I will like to visit ur farm,3 pls I beg u in the name of God I need ur contact
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Idemujoseph: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by FMCASH(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
adescopy:
. I got it from a store here in abeokuta @ #2000 4 500 seeds but now its now #3000. no am not sure they ave greengo but i may ask if u want
please where particularly in Abeokuta, thanks
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by abolaji62(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Abro perishable vegetable fruit seller is where to inform all our customers that cucumber chille pepper and tomato price still better than before...we are waiting for you to patronize with us thanks for your understanding...you contact us: 08164853900 or join our whatsapp group for more info https:///GfLrwjn5T99DNeV6ZturRG
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by TFeminist(f): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2021
Munzy14:
ok my people. 20/10/2016 marks 27days old of the cukes. some started flowering yesterday. comparing it with darina. I will infere that darina grows faster than 999.Since darina started flowering at 25th day in the earlier planting.
. Abeg oh, I need help with how to rope my plants oh, I'm clueless atm
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by TFeminist(f): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2021
Munzy14:

oh, but u reside in owerri.? Kindly help me abeg
Re: Dairies Of My Cucumber Farm In Owerri. by Munzy14(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2021
TFeminist:
. Abeg oh, I need help with how to rope my plants oh, I'm clueless atm
Hello.....go through this thread from first page, a lot of pictures attached,explained how I use the white rope sold 100naira per roll in any building materials shop around u.

Use it and follow the process I used for this project.... You tie it horizontally between two sticks serving as the pole/pillar...Then you tie and cross it vertically.

Make it stiff..so it won't sag when the winds come around.

Please take time to go through this thread from page1 to the last... It is self explanatory.

Good luck! Farming comes with pride and self sufficiency... Kudos.

Observe the attached pics and how it was done...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheapest affordable Peanut flour Coating Machine at / Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria / Piggery Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.