Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (11148 Views)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! / Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by misspicy(f): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
Babe how u see the matter? cheesy cheesy
Mami iz a funny zomethings grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by brightalo1010: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Op honestly I am really disappointed with you when you can't even put his/her moniker in your write up,until you were asked by someone else.My question is,what is the need of hiding the moniker? If I see such thing I will never think twice to put the moniker with a bold capital later.

2 Likes

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
misspicy:

Mami iz a funny zomethings grin
As in ehnnn,i cant stop laughing.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Chai, you dnt wanna know the length i went in flirting with the he/she embarassed

Did you fuc.k her?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Didn't know she was a he cheesy cheesy

U too like woman

U don rush pm her grin
Ma'am, was driven by her level of intelligence and maturity.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Gladiator1: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Chai, you dnt wanna know the length i went in flirting with the he/she embarassed
Hahaha... Maybe u two even shared pics!!!
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
At the moment i feel disgusted, what do you stand to benefit on this huh...so i admired this moniker cos of the frugality and the humour "she" displayed on here by "her" comments et-all cos i seldomely send girls here pm, but when i do i ensure she really deserves it...fastwarded to this very evening 21/09/2016, i logged onto whatsapp only to realised the supposed "she" has blocked me, as i'm typing this now the mumu just called appologising still trying to play the "she" attitude...how could a guy be very comfortable flirting with his fellow guy...well, i won't mention the moniker, the "she" is a prominent member here...i'm just tensed up with fury this night
You and women. grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by misspicy(f): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:
The way some of ya'll jump into conclusions in this section shows just how much we lack matured folks here. Where's ronald4lif anyway?

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
God don catch firstking01. The guy too like women and he's a virgin ooo

Lmfao.. It's a pity tho.. He a virgin.. Mmphmphmph smh sad
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aderola15:
Eje jesu shocked shocked shocked . Herbie27, Hate.U2 and Iam.nawty comman see ooooh cheesy grin cheesy
Twinnie, leave firstking matter. grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

The boss himself, I tuale you bruh.

How yo side bro
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lmfao.. It's a pity tho.. He a virgin.. Mmphmphmph smh sad
I swear cheesy cheesy

The op is a virgin angry.
How did he flirt self. Lmao
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
discoprophet:

Did you fuc.k her?
Is it so easy to fucck random girls?. cheesy
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Gladiator1: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
brightalo1010:
Op honestly I am really disappointed with you when you can't even put his/her moniker in your write up,until you were asked by someone else.My question is,what is the need of hiding the moniker? If I see such thing I will never think twice to put the moniker with a bold capital later.
I will even expose d fvcking whatsapp number... Height of stupidity

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gladiator1:
Hahaha... Maybe u two even shared pics!!!
God4bid, i dnt induldge in that shit
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by queencalipso(f): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:

grin grin this one got me!! Sorry dear...

Emperorlee how is you?? I dey greet oo!!
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
discoprophet:

Did you fuc.k her?
No.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Talk2Bella(f): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Ma'am, was driven by her level of intelligence and maturity.

Hhahahaha indeed
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=herbie27 post=49563621]Twinnie, leave firstking matter. grin[/quote
cheesygrincheesygrincheesy why now? cheesy
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:

How yo side bro

Baba aye can't complain jaare, how yours?

Iamhatey:
I swear cheesy cheesy

Gbe gbogbo enu e soun.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by knightnemesis: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Something quinn
i said it grin

emperorlee
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Sorry fam!
Mehnn, i give it up on this section.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Gladiator1: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
I swear cheesy cheesy

How u take know say him be virgin?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by pweetychyka(f): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
queencalipso:

grin grin this one got me!! Sorry dear...

E mperorlee how is you?? I dey greet oo!!

Obi'm kiss How you dey na?

knightnemesis:
i said it grin
emperorlee

No be lie bros cheesy
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Synzu(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=misspicy post=49563606][/quote]
Who let you out? undecided
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Like what's wrong in admiring the opposite sex esp if the person shows and exhibits high level of eloquence and intellectualityundecided, i dnt just gerrit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
I swear cheesy cheesy

Lols... Am crying, hahahaha God help him get laid shaaa grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Gladiator1: 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
God4bid, i dnt induldge in that shit
Then yhu escaped one. Next tym, be double sure on someone before engaging in such
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by knightnemesis: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Obi'm kiss How you dey na?

No be lie bros cheesy
i said it, people thought I was joking that day.

he was woo himself with another handle that day

oh gwad! some girls sha
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lols.. I just pack bro.. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Gbe gbogbo enu e soun.
Gbe ti e wa undecided
stiflerdrug:

Lols... Am crying, hahahaha God help him get laid shaaa grin
he wanted to get laid but not fortunate because Na he/she grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Una Go Hear Am Now Buhari Don Win "Abeg No Join Ashawo! / Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked / Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.