Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (11154 Views)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! / Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Chai, you dnt wanna know the length i went in flirting with the he/she embarassed
You sent recharge card?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by misspicy(f): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Like what's wrong in admiring the opposite sex esp if the person shows and exhibits high level of eloquence and intellectualityundecided, i dnt just gerrit

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol, I wonder cheesy. How is your fine brother wink
So emperor no do you this girl?. grin
He's fine.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by greatwhite(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin OP's emotion was violated by an androgyne. Too many psychos on NL.

When you flirt with a girl and she doesn't give in. You are said to be in the friend zone. When you a guy flirt with another guy and he does not give in, what is that called? #justwanttoknow
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by SLLLAY: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Chai, you dnt wanna know the length i went in flirting with the he/she embarassed

One of the many reasons why I never flirt (harmlessly even ) with female monikers here. It's either they are impostors or treacherous, blackmailing philanderers masquerading as saints.

Of course there are a few exceptions to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
So emperor no do you this girl?. grin
He's fine.
Haba twinnie cheesy grin cheesy, can't I ask simple question again tongue wink
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
heheheheheh
Me wan go sleep Biko cheesy
Night

Lol aii bye kiss sleep tyt
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by queencalipso(f): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

That ErnieSmallzz girl no make popcorn today ni jaare.

Owk dear!! But hope say she go come tomorrow?? grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by misspicy(f): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
Mynd don free u.

Chaii, see as u don lean grin
Hitler is wicked

I look so unkept embarassed embarassed
Please get me hot water for my bath
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
nma24:
You sent recharge card?
Na water dey run for my brain
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aderola15:

Haba twinnie cheesy grin cheesy, can't I ask simple question again tongue wink
That kind simple question, and your hubby is watching, i don't want to hear stories that touches.
Lol.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
I never saw it coming bro, no wonder as of yesterday by 12am the supposed she was out drinking to stupor all in the name of "i was watching chelsea vs leicester match, and i was like which responsible girl stay out by such an ungodly hour watching what this part of the planet find unwomanly
I do sometimes but without drinking to stupor.... I'm happy Man utd won today.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by misspicy(f): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Synzu:
Who let you out? undecided
I broke out of jail

Stop playing music
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lastking147:
Pele bruh grin I seriously dunno why guys on NL resort to ds Wen I been think my future wifey dey NL angry
Lmao.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by optional1(f): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
At the moment i feel disgusted, what do you stand to benefit on this huh...so i admired this moniker cos of the frugality and the humour "she" displayed on here by "her" comments et-all cos i seldomely send girls here pm, but when i do i ensure she really deserves it...fastwarded to this very evening 21/09/2016, i logged onto whatsapp only to realised the supposed "she" has blocked me, as i'm typing this now the mumu just called appologising still trying to play the "she" attitude...how could a guy be very comfortable flirting with his fellow guy...well, i won't mention the moniker, the "she" is a prominent member here...i'm just tensed up with fury this night

Lolz

one chance

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by pxDharniel(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
At the moment i feel disgusted, what do you stand to benefit on this huh...so i admired this moniker cos of the frugality and the humour "she" displayed on here by "her" comments et-all cos i seldomely send girls here pm, but when i do i ensure she really deserves it...fastwarded to this very evening 21/09/2016, i logged onto whatsapp only to realised the supposed "she" has blocked me, as i'm typing this now the mumu just called appologising still trying to play the "she" attitude...how could a guy be very comfortable flirting with his fellow guy...well, i won't mention the moniker, the "she" is a prominent member here...i'm just tensed up with fury this night

How come u never called her since u had 'her' number and chatted frequently with 'her' on watsapp?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
SLLLAY:

One of the many reasons why I never flirt (harmlessly even ) with female monikers here. It's either they are impostors or treacherous, blackmailing philanderers masquerading as saints.

Well, henceforth no hard feelings.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Na water dey run for my brain
grin grin grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by queencalipso(f): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
lol I have this feeling u are a guy! cool

Go dig sweety wink
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lastking147:

True bro
We got some bisssh ass niggas here embarassed

Lol bro wer yo been now?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
That kind simple question, and your hubby is watching, i don't want to hear stories that touches.
Lol.
Lol, you won't wink. He knows I like fine boys tongue
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by SLLLAY: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol stop thriving on online relationships. Meet real ladies!

Coming from a servile nitwit who's Nairaland's Buttlicker-in-Chief and who kisses up to every female moniker and lied about dating Victoriabee and Nneka123 who were exposed as guys, this is ironically hypocritical and shameless!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aderola15:

Lol, you won't wink. He knows I like fine boys tongue
Wow!. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
LordScent:

Dem force you to send her a pm?

I dnt just send pmsundecided, i can even tell you the moniker of girls i 've sent pms with the contents if you want...i thought she was one of the fews here that got it undecided
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by theEYe21(f): 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
pxDharniel:

How come u never called her since u had 'her' number and chatted frequently with 'her' on watsapp?
That's a good question smiley
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by 2dice01: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
chaii this cant be true i just sent her 5k for transport we are planing to see tomorrow
Maybe its not my quinn
Lemme call her asap
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by iykekelvins(m): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
misspicy:

Hitler is wicked

I look so unkept embarassed embarassed
Please get me hot water for my bath
Pele, issokay.

E dey bathroom..
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
Wow!. lipsrsealed
That's how we roll cheesy tongue cheesy. Goodnight dearie. Oya EmperorLee, let's go to bed wink

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
nma24:
I do sometimes but without drinking to stupor.... I'm happy Man utd won today.
Wolfhampton na team?, goan win leicester city on saturday then come back and qoute megrin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aderola15:

That's how we roll cheesy tongue cheesy. Goodnight dearie. Oya EmperorLee, let's go to bed wink
Nyt!, n swt dreams.

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by 50scent: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
SLLLAY:

Must you use grammar for everything...M

1 Like

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by 50scent: 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
2dice01:
chaii this cant be true i just sent her 5k for transport we are planing to see tomorrow
Maybe its not my quinn
Lemme call her asap

Ahh Gbese re ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. / Tiny Rabbit Is Obsessed With Giant Girlfriend Who's 4 Times His Size (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.