Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... (11145 Views)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! / Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
Mehnn, i give it up on this section.

Lol don't let this ruin yo fun bro.. cool
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gladiator1:
How u take know say him be virgin?
firstkin01, coman answer this please cheesy
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Aderola15:

Just leave am. cheesy but that crazyquinn no try sha, what was his aim?.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
Gbe ti e wa undecided

undecided
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

undecided
aderola15, coman see this guy you want to marry angry sad
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by brightalo1010: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gladiator1:
I will even expose d fvcking whatsapp number... Height of stupidity
Even the location,make someone try that fuckery with me na.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
Gbe ti e wa undecidedhe wanted to get laid but not fortunate because Na he/she grin grin

Lol I can help him get laid tho wink that's if he in pH, lol

Cc firstking01
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
brightalo1010:
Even the location,make someone try that fuckery with me na.
Waitin u go do?. grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by firstking01(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Gladiator1:
Then yhu escaped one. Next tym, be double sure on someone before engaging in such
I never saw it coming bro, no wonder as of yesterday by 12am the supposed she was out drinking to stupor all in the name of "i was watching chelsea vs leicester match, and i was like which responsible girl stay out by such an ungodly hour watching what this part of the planet find unwomanly
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:

Kilo kan eh undecided. Fi ife mi lorun le.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by queencalipso(f): 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=EmperorLee post=49563750]

Obi'm kiss How you dey na?

I just dey o!! You dey here since you no even buy pop corn keep angry
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
Is it so easy to fucck random girls?. cheesy

Lol. Make I laugh first..
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lol stop thriving on online relationships. Meet real ladies!
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
EmperorLee:

Kilo kan eh undecided. Fi ife mi lorun le.
yimu
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Gladiator1: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
I never saw it coming bro, no wonder as of yesterday by 12am the supposed she was out drinking to stupor all in the name of "i was watching chelsea vs leicester match, and i was like which responsible girl stay out by such an ungodly hour watching what this part of the planet find unwomanly
Chai!!!! What's his stvpid motive behind this seff??
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by EmperorLee(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
queencalipso:

I just dey o!! You dey here since you no even buy pop corn keep

That ErnieSmallzz girl no make popcorn today ni jaare.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Cutehector(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
[quote author=queencalipso post=49563945][/quote]lol I have this feeling u are a guy! cool
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by brightalo1010: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
Waitin u go do?. grin
I go bite my dick off grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
I can't just stop laughing grin grin grin grin

Na only you dey NL grin grin
Why is it that Na only you get problems with ladies here grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Lastking147(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:
Firstking01, Bro never take them (f)'s around here seriously, 89.2 is fake.. lipsrsealed
True bro
We got some bisssh ass niggas here embarassed
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
brightalo1010:
I go bite my dick off grin
Good for you then.
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by LordScent(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
At the moment i feel disgusted, what do you stand to benefit on this huh...so i admired this moniker cos of the frugality and the humour "she" displayed on here by "her" comments et-all cos i seldomely send girls here pm, but when i do i ensure she really deserves it...fastwarded to this very evening 21/09/2016, i logged onto whatsapp only to realised the supposed "she" has blocked me, as i'm typing this now the mumu just called appologising still trying to play the "she" attitude...how could a guy be very comfortable flirting with his fellow guy...well, i won't mention the moniker, the "she" is a prominent member here...i'm just tensed up with fury this night

Dem force you to send her a pm?

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol I can help him get laid tho wink that's if he in pH, lol

Cc firstki.ng01
heheheheheh
Me wan go sleep Biko cheesy
Night
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by stiflerdrug: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
IF YOU'RE A MALE BEHIND (f) YOU BETTER DEACTIVATE NOW. CUS I KNOW 2%of the (f)'s viewing this thread Ain't female, LIKE BRO YA'LL GROW UP. WHAT IS YOU GON GAIN FOR THIS? IT'S KINDA GAY AND WACK

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Iamhatey:
Egin of life, how are you? Leave that boy alone ooooohhh, I'll deal with him
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Lastking147(m): 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstking01:
At the moment i feel disgusted, what do you stand to benefit on this huh...so i admired this moniker cos of the frugality and the humour "she" displayed on here by "her" comments et-all cos i seldomely send girls here pm, but when i do i ensure she really deserves it...fastwarded to this very evening 21/09/2016, i logged onto whatsapp only to realised the supposed "she" has blocked me, as i'm typing this now the mumu just called appologising still trying to play the "she" attitude...how could a guy be very comfortable flirting with his fellow guy...well, i won't mention the moniker, the "she" is a prominent member here...i'm just tensed up with fury this night
Pele bruh grin
I seriously dunno why guys on NL resort to ds
Wen I been think my future wifey dey NL angry
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:

Just leave am. cheesy but that crazyquinn no try sha, what was his aim?.
Lol, I wonder cheesy. How is your fine brother wink
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by iykekelvins(m): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
misspicy:

Mami iz a funny zomethings grin
Mynd don free u.

Chaii, see as u don lean grin
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by brightalo1010: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
herbie27:
Good for you then.
I go slap you.where is your efcc?
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
op. u dont need a seer to know who be male and female here. who no know say crazyquin na guy? 95% of the females here na guy dem be. just have ur fun and dont get attached
Re: OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
brightalo1010:
I go slap you.where is your efcc?
You dey see that mad man na?, him want use me shine.
One day i go look for am here beat am. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rate This Girl On A Scale Of 1 - 10. Would You Fuçk, Date Or Marry? / Ladies Una Go Hear Am Now Buhari Don Win "Abeg No Join Ashawo! / Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.